Hospital Visitor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock could keep this up longer, but my balls were aching for relief. In this position with my cock pile driving her and her husband watching, I withdrew and plunged back in long slow strokes, each time showing her lots of my cock flesh disappearing inside her.

The hospital folly, the build-up to the evening, and the evening with the Hawthornes had produced a powerful erection and a reservoir of cum that needed to find a release. My dam was about to break.

With a roar of a groan, I made one last push and felt spasms of pleasure overtake me. The first jet of cum felt like I had a firehose down there. My hips continued to drive my cock in and out as ripples of sensation accompanied pump after pump from my cum well.

Finally, I paused with my dick half way inside Mrs. Hawthorne. I looked at my favorite anchor woman who I saw every day in business attire, and saw my puffy dick resting between her legs, cum oozing around her tight-fitting pussy.

"Okay," I said, "The deposit is complete. How does it feel?"

Mrs. Hawthorne whispered, "Warm and full."

"Yes," I said, "I think you are quite full." Then I looked at her husband and said, "But there's room for yours, too, Birthday Boy."

We all relaxed for a few minutes, then I gathered my clothes. It was time to leave them to their married fun. I had had my fun.

The lovely Mrs. Hawthorne walked me to their door and whispered to me, "Why don't you come back next weekend. It's Bill's birthday again."

I smiled, suspecting that the entire thing had been arranged. My hospital joke was just the accidental stroke that pushed them over the edge to try something new.

At long last, I took Mrs. Hawthorne in my arms and we kissed passionately. Funny, but that was maybe the most thrilling part of the entire evening. Her kiss brought back my erection, and I could have stayed for another round of fun, but out of respect for their age, I thought it best to call it a night.


12