Hospitality for My Guests

Story Info
I reunite with some old friends and treats them to some fun.
3.3k words
4.21
6.9k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cool breeze rustles through the trees surrounding the café. I scribble notes in my journal. I have a presentation in the city and I have some time to relax and prepare.

I sip my tea and take a deep breath of the midspring air. I look over the city from the elevated plaza where I'm seated. Neo Athina truly is a marvel of technology. I admire the high spend rails going in and around the city.

After I'm done admiring the trains, I resume writing in my journal and sipping my hot tea.

Out of the corner of my eye I spot someone familiar. He stands in front of the café cashier ready to order.

"No..." I whisper to myself. I close my journal and look at the man in line. He is a tall dark man with a shaven head. Unfortunately, I can't get a look at his face.

"Darius is that you!" The man in line and I both turn towards the voice.

Evan Liu. My old friend from the national service. I look back and get a good look at the man in line. It is Darius McFarland another friend from our service.

"Evan! Darius!" I shout and jump from my seat. Both Evan and Darius turn and see me. They both smile.

"Damn Brian how are things?" Darius steps out of line. I gesture him to stay.

"Stay in line I'll save you both a seat." Evan joins Darius in the café line. After three minutes in line and at the counter Darius and Evan come to my table with coffees and bagels.

"Brian, you bastard!" Evan says giving me a light, playful shoulder punch. "Brian the Brain." Darius says and slaps my on the back.

"How are things?" Darius asks.

"Oh wonderful! I haven't seen you guys since my wedding."

"Ah good times. How's Emilia doing?" Evan asks.

"Emilia is doing great she just published her book and sold several paintings to a wealthy collector."

"Incredible!" Evan says.

RING! RING! My phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull it out and see a remainder for a presentation I have to give nearby.

"Shit!" I completely forgot about that.

"I'm so sorry to bail on you guys. I have a give a speech on some discoveries I made."

"Shoot that is too bad." Darius shakes his head.

"Tell you what. I will talk to my wife about having you over for tea tomorrow."

"Sounds good." Says Darius.

"Yeah, count me in." Evan replies.

"Excellent. It is at my home on Bergsen Island."

I hurry on to my presentation.

The following day

Emilia, Avery and I do some cleaning and prep before our guests arrive. Emilia prepares the tea and some sandwiches while Avery scrubs the indoor floors. I am outside tending to the gardens.

I look out at the water and sea a ferry coming in from the mainland. Looking down at my phone I see that it is half an hour before 3PM. I finish up some trimming before going inside to shower and get some clean clothes on.

As soon as I finish getting cleaned up and dressed, I hear Emilia call.

"Brian our guests have arrived."

I make my way down stairs and go outside. There Evan and Darius stand outside the garden gates. They are dressed in casual slacks and sports coats.

"Hey!" Darius smiles and wives. I stretch out my arms and greet my guests.

"Welcome to my home!" I open the gate and embrace my friends.

"Nice garden you have here." Darius walks over and observes the flowers and trees in my garden.

"Since when have you been into garden?" Evan laughs.

"When I started my science career. This garden has proved me with lots of materials for my biology and botany experiments."

"What is it that you study?" Evan inquires.

"Oh, what don't I study?" I laugh. "My fields include biology, botany and geology. A few months ago I was studying rocks and crystals that we could use as alternate fuel sources. We made some big discovers. Now I'm studying how to create plants that can resist disease and blight."

Evan and Darius whistle.

"Impressive. Damn impressive." Darius says amazed.

"I'm not surprised. You were genius back in our service days." I blush at Evan's compliant.

"Thanks Evan." I turn to Darius

"Darius tell me what you have been doing lately?"

"So glad you ask? Darius beams with excitement. "I finally left the ER I was working at and now I have now set up my own private practice."

Evan and I applaud Darius.

"That's incredible Darius." I compliant him.

"From combat medic to E.R. to private practice."

"No more dealing with terrible accidents and nerve-wrecking emergencies." Darius shivers and strokes his bald scalp.

"My hair was turning gray at age 30." Darius laughs.

"Tell me what have you been up to Evan?" Darius asks Evan "Last I heard you were studying to become a professor."

"Nah." Evan shakes his head. "I was considering that but I wasn't interested in academia. I chose to go to trade school and now I'm working as a carpenter."

"That's great Evan." I compliant him. Evan smiles but still looks ashamed.

"Yeah Evan. No shame in abstaining from academy." Darius agrees.

"Academia can be a little pretentious if you ask me." I think back to all the pompous professors disrespect the cleaning and service staff at the university.

"The world runs on janitors and carpenters like you Evan." Evan brightens up at my comment.

"Thanks guys." Evan replies.

The door to garden opens and out comes Emilia.

"Welcome to our home dears." Emilia says to Darius and Evan.

"Ah Emilia is so wonderful see you after all these years." Darius walks over and hugs Emilia.

"Great to see Mrs. Boyd or should I say Ms. Watts." Evan says cheekily and hugs her. Emilia laughs.

"Haha. I usually go by Emilia Watts. However, I have no problem with Mrs. Boyd."

"Sounds good." Evan smiles and rubs his hands together. "So, what's to eat." His eyes are filled with hunger.

"Would you boys like to have dinner outside or inside?" Emilia asks.

"Hmmm." I pause to think.

"How about outside?" Darius points to the circular table in the garden. "It would be a crime to spend such a nice day inside."

"Totally agree." Evan concurs.

"Sounds great." I agree and take a seat alongside my friends at the table.

"Excellent." Emilia walks up the steps and snaps her fingers. Out comes Avery. She exits the house. Darius and Evan's eyes widen and their mouths hang open.

Emilia grins and waves goodbye. "Have fun." She enters the house leaving Avery to service us.

Avery is completely nude. The sun shines off her fair skin. Her red hair is tied up by a small ponytail. She carries a tray with the sugar, cream, the pot of tea and cups for Darius, Evan and me.

My cock hardens as she gets closer and places the cups on the table. She pours the tea for everyone at the table and leaves them the cream and sugar.

Darius and Evan continue staring at her like a deer in front of an oncoming train.

"I'll be back shortly with the sandwiches." My friends and I watch as Avery turns her back and goes inside. I savor the sight of my slave's soft, small and cute posterior. Once she is back inside, I look back at my friends. They can't breathe nor blink. Evan and Darius just sit there like statues in front of their hot cups of tea. I add cream and sugar to my tea and sip.

"What do you think?"

"What..." Darius pauses.

"Was that?" Evan finishes.

"It is actual something I've been working on. A new type of tea that combines different the genetic material of several types of tea to make a new tea. Don't worry its perfectly safe."

"NO!" Darius shouts. I grin and chuckle softly.

"I mean.... the girl." Darius breathes heavily.

"Who is she?" Evan is sweating and has his hands in his lap. He looks to the door of my house to see Avery.

"Oh, that is Avery. Emilia surprised me with her one day after work. She has been serving us for around three mouths."

"Seriously!?"

"Yes." I reply matter-of-factly. Avery returns to our table delivering trays of small sandwiches. Ham, salami and cheese on freshly baked bread.

I take a sandwich and begin to eat. Darius and Evan slowly take their sandwiches. They try not to stare at Avery. They both try looking over her shoulder at the door. However, they can't help themselves but stare at Avery's perky and cute breasts.

Evan tries to eat his sandwich. He takes a bite and as he tries to chew, he bits his tongue.

He grimaces in pain and covers his mouth.

"Oh, dear is everything alright." Avery hurries over and gently wraps her arm around Evan. Her naked body leans up against him. Evan's hands go from his mouth to his groin. He covers the bulge in his pants and grins with a mouth full of meat and cheese. The color of his face matches the tomatoes in our garden.

"Nothing. Nothing." He says with his mouth full.

Avery giggles cutely. Her bare bum pointed at Darius. Sweat dribbles down Darius's forehead and cheeks as he stares at Avery's ass. I can hear his pulse from across the table.

"You like it?" I ask him. Darius nods looking deeply ashamed with himself.

"If you would like to touch it go right ahead."

"What?" Darius whispers.

"It's not a problem at all dear sir." Avery says and turns her head to Darius. He leans back and blushes.

"I'm here for your pleasure. You may do whatever you please."

Darius's hand slowly and carefully reaches over to touch Avery's bum. His fingers stroke and gently grope Avery's tiny round posterior. Darius gives a tiny squeeze and Avery yips. He is startled and let's go. However, turns her head. She looks at him and smiles. Avery takes his hand and places it right on her rear.

"Please enjoy yourselves." She points towards the sandwiches. Darius takes his sandwich and nibbles it while he caresses and gropes Avery's rear.

We sit and finish our tea and sandwiches.

"Everything was wonderful. The sandwiches were to die for. Give my complaints to Emilia." Says Darius.

"Yeah, thank you very much." Says Evan.

"Let's go inside." Avery, Darius, Evan and I enter the house.

"Gentlemen let us go downstairs into my basement."

"Oh, are you going to show us your lab?" Evan asks.

"No, we are going to do something else." I seize Avery who gasps and falls into my arms.

"We are going to have a little fun with Avery." Avery blushes and giggles.

"What?" Darius says with his mouth hanging open.

"Are you rejecting my hospitality?" I ask mocking offensive.

Darius blushes and shakes his head. "Oh no! No of course not."

"Then you will come down to the basement and enjoy yourselves."

"Yes sir." Evan says both anxious and eager to follow. Avery and I lead my friends down the stairs and into our basement. We turn left and left again into the dungeon room.

My friends follow me into the dungeon. I take Avery and fasten cuffs around her wrists and ankles. A black, leather collar is fastened tightly around her neck.

I present the collared slave girl to my guests who smile. Their pants can't hide their erections which are ready to ripe through their pants.

"Take your pants off gents." Darius and Evan scramble to remove their pants. They throw their pants and underwear in a pile next to the door. With their harden cocks out my friends walk over to Avery.

"On your knees Slave." Avery drops to her knees and takes a cock in each hand. She lubricates the cocks with her spit before giving hand jobs to Darius and Evan. Darius is pleasured with her left hand and Evan with her right. I remove my pants and underwear and get my hardened cock out. I walk in between my friends and stand in front of my slave.

Without needed to be ordered Avery begins to perform fellatio on me while giving my friends hand jobs. She swallows my cock deep inside her mouth. The tip of my cock pounds the back of her throat. Her primary focus is on my pleasure.

"Enough slave." I pull my cock from her mouth. "Make sure you give Darius and Evan some attention with your mouth."

"Yes Master." Avery smiles up at us and turns her head to Darius. She opens her mouth and Darius gently guides her on his cock

"Don't hold back." I say to Darius. "Avery can take it."

Darius grabs Avery's hair. Holding on tight he face fucks her. My slave girl gags on his cock. Salvia drips from her mouth. Darius pounds her throat. He then pauses with his cock stuffed in her mouth and going down her throat. He holds it in place while Avery's face goes red. After a half a minute he pulls out and give Avery a chance to breathe. She gasps and shakes her head. Salvia from her mouth falls to the floor.

"Now slave its Evan's turn."

Avery smiles.

"Yes Master."

Evan smiles and eagerly grabs Averys and deep throats her while she gives handjobs to Darius and me.

Avery gulps and gags on Evan's cock while he penetrates her throat.

I see Evan is close to coming.

"Avery and Evan stop." Avery stops everything she is doing and steps back. I halt Evan from continuing his thrusting.

"Come on man I was so close." Evan complains.

"Now let's switch things up." I take Avery to one of the whipping posts and fasten her in there between the two wooden pillars. I open a nearby drawer and take out a riding crop, a flogger and a paddle.

I hand the flogger to Darius, the paddle to Evan and keep the riding crop for myself.

Avery stands between the poles her arms bound and stands ready. I take my riding crop and lead the way.

WHACK!

I strike her across the rear.

"YEAAK!" Avery squeaks like a frightened mouse.

"Evan, you want to go first?"

Evan nods and walks over with his paddle. He raises the paddle above his head. He strikes her rear with full force.

WHACK!

"AHHHHH!" Avery yells.

"Darius, your move." Darius walks around the pillars in front of Avery. He swings his flogger around in his hand like a slinger readying his shot.

THAWK!

He strikes Avery's belly with his flogger.

"AHHH!" Avery lunges backward.

WHACK!

Evan strikes her bum with his paddle.

"OWW!" Avery lunges forward into another flogging from Darius. This time he strikes her cunt.

WHACK!

"AHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK!" Avery yells tears roll down her cheeks.

THAWK! THAWK!

I strike her upper thigh and cunt with my riding crop.

"Mind your manners slave." I cover her mouth as she screams into my head. Her face read like a turnip.

"We have guests over."

I uncover her mouth.

"I'm sorry master." Avery says her are eyes puffy and cheeks rosy and wet.

Evan lies down his paddle and begins to finger Avery's pussy.

"Ohhhh." Avery winces her pussy still sore.

Evan continues to finger Avery's cunt. She moans as Evan's index and middle finger slide in and out of her. Darius and I stand and watch as Evan enjoys himself.

"Evan, stop." Evan halts at my command looks up.

"Time to take Avery to bed." I grab Avery and lift her up in my arms. I carry her to the bed.

"Darius, lay down on the bed." Darius obeys and lays down on his back. His erect cock stands up. I grab Avery's ass and spread her cheeks.

"Prepare yourself slave." I command Avery. She nods and takes a deep breathe. As I plant Avery down on Darius's lap, he seizes her hips and pulls her down on top of his cock.

"AAHHHH!" Avery yells as Darius's cock fills her anus. Darius begins to thrust his cock deep into Avery's rectum.

I climb into bed with Darius and Avery. With my erect cock I penetrate Avery's pussy.

"AGGGHHH!" Avery yells once more. Darius and I sandwich Avery between us as we penetrate her ass and cunt. We pound her from each side like the hammers of a marching band drum

"OHHHHHH!" Avery's eyes cross as she is double penetrated by Darius and I. Evan stands back watching and jerking himself off.

"Get over here!" I wave him towards Avery and point towards her face. Evan nods and walks over.

"Slave be ready to take Evan's cock!"

"AAHHH! YES MASTER!" Avery replies her eyes cross and unable to make contact with me. She turns her head to Evan and opens wide. We scooch over and make some room for Evan on the bed.

Evan gets up unto the bed and grabs Avery by her hair. He takes his dick and thrusts it into Avery's open mouth. Avery takes it obediently as Evan deepthroats her.

The bed creeks under our collective weight and the force of our rough fucking. Avery is triple penetrated by us for several minutes. Avery is gags and spits up as she is orally fucked by Evan. Her body is drench sweat and her skin is red from exertion.

"UAHH!"

Darius throws back his head and grits his teeth. His hips shiver and freeze. He grips Avery in place as he comes deep inside her anus.

"UHHH!"

I am the next to come inside my slave. As I come inside her Avery squirts all over my abs and cock. My friends laugh as they see me get soaked by my slave.

"FUCKK!"

Evan is the last to come. He grabs Avery by the back of her head and makes Avery take his cock deep. Evan ejaculates inside Avery's throat. Evan removes his cock from her mouth. It is dripping with salvia and semen.

"Slave, make sure you swallow." I tell Avery. She nods and gulps down Evan's load. Avery lays down on the bed surrounded by my friends and I. Her chest heaves as she breathes heavily. I recline beside her and gently hold her close to me. I stroke her tenderly and give her a gentle kiss on her cheek.

"You did a fantastic job Avery." I turn to my friends. "Right gentlemen?"

My friends smile and nod.

"You were wonderful." Darius says as he caresses her cheek and kisses her on the forehead.

Evan takes Avery's hand and kisses it.

"Damn, you were great." He says.

"Would you like to use the shower?" I point to the door leading to the bathroom.

My friends shake their heads and decline.

"No, we can shower once we get home." Darius says as he grabs his pants.

"Yeah. Its about time for us to get going." Evan agrees and throws on his shirt.

"Alright then. It was great seeing you, my friends. We should do this again?"

"Yes we should." My friends smile and nod in agreement.

After my friends get dressed I walk them to the door and wave goodbye.

I return down stairs to Avery. She lies on the bed panting from the intense gangbang. I pick her up from the bed and carry her to bath in adjacent to us. I fill the bath. Avery sighs in relief as the warm water fills the tub. I apply the soap and gently scrub Avery.

Footsteps come down the stairs and the door opens behind us. It is Emilia.

"Hello dears." She kisses me and Avery.

"Did everyone have fun?" Emilia kneels by the bath and helps clean Avery.

"Yes. My friends and I enjoyed Avery greatly." I turn to Avery. She nods.

"I enjoyed myself as well Master and Madame."

Emilia leans over and kisses Avery.

"Good girl."

Emilia turns to me and looks deep into my eyes.

"Thank you." I look at and hug Emilia and Avery.

"I am grateful for both of you."