All Comments on 'Hostage'

by skywriter62

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
j0hn3rv1nr0g3rsj0hn3rv1nr0g3rsover 8 years ago
double anal penetraiton while performing oral on the thre girls needs to be in the epilogue

awesome read! i drool as i read each word

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another rape situation

until stockholm syndrome kicks in. Why is it that half of the stories in this category seem to be about rape? Why can't there be some more consensual transgender sex?

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years agoAuthor
Previous post

Probably from perspective. My opinion only is many of us straight guys find confident aggressive and dominant women sexy. RUWild said it pretty well that you can't get much more dominant than with a girl with a dick. (paraphrasing of course. The statement used in context of his story was much hotter!) I write about what excites me most which I hope comes out in the story. I understand most trans ladies are not this way. One of my earliest dream girls, the very sexy Danielle Foxxx, completely transitioned to female. While that was her dream and I am honestly happy for her, for me alone, she lost what set her apart from nearly all women. She joined the masses of just beautiful girls. It wasn't just her cock that set her apart, it was her attitude, her confidence. During sex the way she could drive into a bent over man or woman would take your breathe away. I can only speak for myself on what I like. I wrote this story as a short bit of entertainment for anyone who likes my stories before I continued my current series which does have several scenes that start as rape as you put it. I also find stories of guys discovering girls are more than they seem while drunk or highly worked up by the girl (see T-Girl Fantasy Island part 2) and easily fall under their spell. I have many other stories waiting to write that follow that theme to include a romance and a crime action series. But these stories will be very involved with far greater plots or character development so a short story won't allow that. I have rough ideas of plots. Hopefully, I will always have time to write these stories out. Thank you honestly for voicing your concern. I do understand and take it seriously. Like I said these stories are probably written mostly from the dreams of us "straight" guys who wish such things would happen in real life but probably never will. :) For many sexy trans ladies out there who are not this way or are strictly bottoms, don't take this as me condemning who you are. I respect and appreciate the effort you put into yourselves and Lord knows I do enjoy seeing you girls making the world more beautiful and exciting with your mere presence. I went to Thailand last year and Man! The girls there were amazing!! I am truly a fan of all trans women but as a "straight" guy I can only really write about what really excites me, at least while I am still new to writing. I hope this helps you understand and try not to judge us guys who feel this way too harshly. I doubt any of us mean any disrespect to anyone. I hope you continue reading and find at least some of my stories entertaining. And I hope you will continue letting me know what you think.

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years agoAuthor
for j0hn3rv1nr0g3rs

I saw that position in a Japanese comic some time ago. Is that even humanly possible?? lol Thanks for the support you and the first commenter. It means a lot to me and other writers here even if they don't have time to tell you themselves. I hope to hear from more from you readers. Whether you like or don't like the story. If something bothers you about my stories then please either write a quick comment (something more than "this sucks") or email me using the link you find here at my pen name. I always respond to email that has a return email address. Hopefully people are getting those responses. The folks here at Literotica have done a great job running and organizing this site! I really want to thank them for an amazing job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this!

I read your comment about "straight men" and have to absolutely agree. As awesome as it is to read a consensual transgender story it is really the rough ones like this that get stars in my book. Just something one can truly imagine in their brain and wish to god I could happen to them.

Anyways love this story and really can not wait to read more like this or even a follow up to this story!

Keep up the good work :)

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
very hot and sexy

I wouldn't need to be restrained.. much ;) .. just ask. for sky.. yeah I think dp anal is doable with loosening up and a third cock down my throat. Oh yeah

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years agoAuthor
Brenda

I was thinking more about the tangle of hips and legs! Not mention who would be doing the moving? the doers or receiver? I guess I need to hit the internet. I thought I had heard of it all. lol Thanks for the comments folks!

JJ122964JJ122964over 8 years ago
Like to Switch places

Loved it. I'd love to be Jeremy. I liked his reaction to them all being women and then the cocks! Priceless....

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But he got away

And went straight to the Police. He had their DNA all over him. He had the license plate of the van. They went to prison for the rest of their lives. They were Big Bertha's Bitches. Boy was this bad.

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Ahh there you are!! Was wondering what happened to you. I recognize the attack comment plus negative voting attacks, same as your last tirade. Not sure how this sort of thing excites you but please, since you are such a great critic, link me your work so I can read your idea of a GOOD story. Not saying my work is great or even good but at least I did post something. I doubt someone like you can reserve such attacks for me alone so undoubtedly other writers here post BAD stories in your opinion as well. So please, let us read what is your idea of GOOD. Or are you only capable of making empty comments trashing people here and running away giggling at what you think is cleverness? Not angry at you anymore than I would be angry at a kid who painted a picture using his ice cream on my carpet. Some parents didn't raise their kids right, Kid hasn't got the maturity or intelligence to understand what he does just it amuses him. I suspect you fall into the same category but prove me wrong and log in and show us all your work so I can understand what is good according to you.

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
Bravo!

A great story this is! A original and believable storyline that flows well with enticing buildup. Very well detailed sex scenes that had this reader craving more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my fantasy

wow, pretty much got my fantasy down to two great pages of story. love your work and always wishing i was the guy in them.

suranaesuranaeabout 8 years ago
Yeah... Definitely not for me.

The beginning was nice but just past the reveal the story fell apart. I don't like rape in my porn & don't see the need for it.

Considering they have guns why threaten to cut his dick off?

skywriter62skywriter62about 8 years agoAuthor
guns

I was thinking the threat of gun fire in a hotel room might be picked on by critical readers.

ruwildruwildalmost 8 years ago
Another fun story!

I liked the story line and thought it rolled out nicely. Sorry it took me so long to find it and read it! I like your descriptions, they always paint very clear pictures in my head. Great job Skywriter!

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
How do I become a hostage?

A nice simple story with a logical beginning, middle and ending (at least to me 🤓). No unexpected surprises and no eccentricities such as the double penetration etc that’s been suggested. Not needed for this type of story. Also the sex was the right length and you resisted any temptation to go over and over the sex with slight variations. Just come across your stories so going to now read the Fantasy Island series.

What’s the point in reading something in a category you don’t like unless it’s just to leave a nasty comment and one star? The answer is because they get pleasure from it particularly the anonymous ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous