All Comments on 'Hostages'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the hell is this about???????

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Edrider plot: Find the quickest way to 'justify' swapping, regardless of how farfetched it may be, and slap it down in a written format.

Why don't they get divorced when they find out their spouse is cheating overseas? Because, like all good whores, they would lose their cash flow and cushy living. The moral turpitude displayed is an Edrider Hallmark. One star, at least until lit runs their vote reset to assist jackoffs like this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stick to your day job!!! Pathetic!!!!

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Why would a government holding hostages provide them with whores?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Interesting. Something new. Thanks

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Just what was her husband doing besides fucking, swallowing and anal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will there ever be a day when "loving wives" doesn't have garbage posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF???? Typical edrider73 garbage.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Ed,

I read a lot of comments that a writer doesn't have enough dialog in a story and how boring they are, well you did just the opposite with nothing but dialog just one sided. Oh yes, it was still boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad I read the comments first...saved a lot of wasted time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wierd.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Started out a good story

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Interesting, but undeveloped.

Please consider finishing.

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Ha, contrary to most of the comments I read, I loved it. This story was pretty damn close to real life to me. Ok, admittedly, the wife joining a sex group was literary license (not even close to the literary license taken by Saddletramp). I grew up in the LDS culture (a 5th generation "Mormon", and with family ties and my own marriage I can't really get away from it now) and I know people (men and, to a far lesser extent women) whose wedding commitments faded with distance and HAVE adopted the "or keep it a secret" addendum to their temple covenants. In the real-life situations I'm aware of, the cheated spouse often strayed themselves once they found out. And sometimes they got a divorce - but not always, especially if there were kids. A "farfetched" premise? Nope, not to me. I've seen it before.

Well written. Efficient delivery. Very well done.

Thank you, EdRider!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your worst story. One star for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They just wanted to save their marriages because of their husband's money! They were true whore!

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

? what was that? i mean it wasnt an emotional LW piece and it didnt have very much porn wack off piece either. weird kind of makes this pointless

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 2 years ago

Ed, There were too many inconsistencies for this story to be plausible.

Debbie randomly finds Helen (okay no story with out this moment I get it - but still).

Helen is not only aware of Debbie but of her husband as well (okay believable based on the news story's).

Debbie, a truly devout member of the Church of Latter Days Saints, quickly deciding that a few K in cash as Helen's prostitute is somehow worth more to her, and her eternal soul, than the wildfire coverage REDDIT, TWITTER and INSTA would drive for free.

I don't understand why Helen believes her doing doing anal/oral with other men makes her equal to her husband rather than her simply being equal to the "whores" who service her husband?

Helen's hubby "is staying" at the same hotel and Debbie's, oh wait he's not, but still Helen knows exactly where he is and what his suite looks like "because of refugees" - have you seen the Afghan refugees? I call shenanigan's...but there is more. Helen is also fully aware of Debbie's husband's liaisons in the suite in the hotel that is NOT the one her husband is at...because again refugees know all

Helen never once declared that she knew for certain that Debbie's husband was participating with her husband's "girlfriends" prior to being held hostage, just that they were visiting with him now...again no PI, no proof...just refugees say so.

Helen "just so happens" to have contacts in the government that could help.

Too much to overcome for me to suspend disbelief and get drawn into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not going to say anything. The score of 1* speaks for itself. Typical LW garbage.

johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

Good story. Loved the idea of the extra vows - especially since the hubby or wife that was away was already doing it!

.

I've got to say, that of all the stories of yours that I've read, this is the one that most calls out for another chapter. Or two. Does she go to the meeting, what does she see her hostage hubby do with the escorts, does she just go with other women or does she take on men also. And what happens when the hostage hubby comes home?

.

I my mind when the first wife talked about when hostage hubby getting home, his wife won't be upset about what he did, because he was getting through a difficult situation, just as she did. In your story it sounded like the wife would say that to hubby - and a smart hubby would pick up that the wife is also seeing others when he's away - Now THAT conversation and the actions afterward will be worth seeing.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

At what point did you not realize what a steaming pile of feces this completely worthless story is?

You took a turd and then drive it into the ground.

If this is the best you can do, try macaroni art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did not strike a tone with me. Seems to be a discordant noise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Couldn't get past the first half of page 1. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The premise of the plot is organized regulated revenge sex? The first analogy that comes to mind is when you discover your business partner is stealing from the cash register, you start stealing too, in equivalent amounts. And you maintain the partnership because the thieving partner is skillful in the business and you think it will all equal out in the long run?

Naw, too stupid and juvenile. How long does it take to realize the "revenge" group is wasting their youth and their marriage/child bearing options on the presumption that the cheating spouse won't decide they want to trade up to a better partner, or might get a venereal disease that makes them sterile, or some other reason for their delaying/revenge tactic to fail? Tit for tat? Goose and Gander? How about Grow The Fuck Up and get away from a cheating selfish betraying asshole? Just a thought.

Thanks for the effort. I understand the low rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad. Way better than the dopey George Anderson knock off and the 13 page waste from a couple of days ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I both enjoyed this story tremendously. While some aspects of it were a bit over the top, the overall theme rang true for us. International work, long distance relationships, and high sex drives lead to creative solutions, like yours.

My wife is from overseas, I met her when my company stationed me there for six months. We got married, and I brought her back to the states. However, I still spend every other month abroad in her old country.

What were we to do? We didn’t want to be promiscuous and possibly contract venereal diseases. As we did an inventory of our resources, we discovered that I had three horny buddies, who my wife found attractive, here in the USA. And, she had three horny girlfriends back in her country, that I found her attractive.

So, when I’m overseas, I bang each of her three girlfriends once a week and we are all happy. When, I am back in the states for a month, they just used dildos.

However, each of my three buddies, is a big-cock and has a strong sex drive. My wife’s libido really kicked in when she started enjoying those big cocks. Each of them usually stops by and ‘socialize’ with her every night after work.

The ironic thing about this is, that even during the month that I’m back here in the states with her, my buddies still stop by! She gives each one of us about half and hour with her pussy.

Great story!

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

I dont know if this was a sarcastic rip at wives who dont satisfy their husbands kinkier urges, or some kind of political/feminist statement, but it didnt hit right iwth me

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

It was pk..didn't wow me..

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I don't get it.

And what is the point of this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had to laugh when reading a previous poster's comments about his "wife" and her "three horny friends." Yeah, right! And, of course, his "three buddies" have big cocks... just too funny. LOL.

soami55soami55over 2 years ago

Very well done and clever story! Great idea for a story. I would NEVER have thought of such a wonderful story line.

We loved it!!!

S & D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think we've got something pretty mediocre here.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 2 years ago

Finish your stories. What is the point in following you?

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

So to recap, the LDS whore had no proof, or even idea that her husband was cheating, (and the omnipotent narrator provided none to the audience either)

That makes her a cheating whore

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Interesting concepts. I’m wondering about how they handle money. Why should the wife be limited to getting her horns trimmed, while the husband is away? Why shouldn’t each spouse build a contingency fund, as compensation for the hostages’ cheating? Some may not need the money, but depriving the hostages of heir earnings ought to cause some well deserved grief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, an very interesting concept for a story. Not sure I followed all of the exhausting explanations, but it looks like the wives have a really good plan on getting sex when they want it. Not sure if Chuck will confess to what he has been doing. I seriously doubt an invasion would happen but then there is no concern if Chuck is having a great time doing things that he won't do with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You simply have no concept how to write a decent story, regardless of the category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was... terrible. And stupid. And vapid. And just uninteresting. Why is this even a story?

ejsathomeejsathome11 months ago

Other than the short lesbian sex, the story was difficult and challenging to understand.

tralan69ertralan69er2 months ago

@iameasel

....If this is the best you can do, try macaroni art. - It is better than ANYTHING you have posted here.

tralan69ertralan69er2 months ago

@lujon2019

Why would a government holding hostages provide them with whores? - You should have READ the story.

If you reread the story you'll find the government wasn't holding hostages.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Were you stoned when you wrote this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous