Hostages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were angry about the breaking of the marriage vows and the disrespect, and they talked about divorce. But their husbands were like Arthur. They were wonderful fathers, husbands and monogamous lovers -- at home.

"Like you and I, Mona and Felicia had strong sex drives, and after a while they realized that what upset them most was that the husbands were secretly satisfying their libidos on the road while their wives were faithful and frustrated at home.

"They came up with a beautiful solution to their problem. When they were married, both couples took traditional vows. Today, many couples write their own vows. They decided to write new vows that were almost the same as the old ones. The one change they made was adding five new words right after the words 'forsaking all others.' They added 'or else keeping them secret.'

"They printed out copies of the vows and signed them, witnessing each other's signatures. They didn't show the new vows to their husbands because the husbands were already honoring them.

"The new vows made a huge impact on them. Almost immediately, they stopped resenting their husbands. They once more felt empowered and secure in their marriages. No longer did they think of themselves as betrayed victims.

"Exploring their new freedom turned out to be just as easy as adjusting their attitudes. Right after they signed the vows, they celebrated with -- you guessed it -- a magnum of champagne, and their conversation about how much they craved sex got so crazy that they ended up like we did. Neither of them had ever been with a woman before, but they enjoyed themselves so much, they ended up becoming lovers.

"That's how it stayed for them for more than a year, until Mona, who worked in office equipment sales and rentals, had a business meeting with someone who was also a friend. She was aghast as the man went to pieces in front of her.

"Steve and his wife had gone out with Mona and her husband a few times, so she knew the man's wife was a division manager for a large pharmaceutical company and often traveled her five-state territory. Steve told Mona he had discovered that his wife had at least one lover in each city she visited regularly. He found out because someone who knew them happened to stay at the same hotel as her and spotted her going up the elevator arm in arm with one of her lovers.

"That morning he had met with his PI and seen the first videos and photos. He told Mona he hated his wife, but he still loved her, too. He couldn't understand how she could turn into a slut once she was out of town. He was worried about how their children would deal with growing up in two households.

"Mona calmed Steve down, told him to get help from a therapist and advised him to think hard before making any moves. He said he didn't trust therapists because of some stories his friends had told him about marriage counselors. Could she recommend someone? She said she'd get back to him and to do nothing until he heard from her.

"She talked to Felicia about Steve, and while they were discussing him, it hit them that he was in the same boat as they were. They decided to talk to him together, and the end result was he changed his vows while they witnessed.

"Afterward, the champagne was flowing. Felicia took him to bed while Mona slept on the couch. The next morning, he officially joined the hostage support group. The three of them had sex with each other -- never all three together, but sometimes they took turns with while the third one watched.

"They didn't recruit others, yet their group slowly grew anyway. We all voted to stop at eight, and now when we come across more wives and husbands in our situation, we suggest they form their own support groups.

"All our newer members were recommended by a current member, have a strong sex drive and were informally interviewed by all the other members at a house gathering to make sure there was mutual sexual attraction. None of the men are interested in gay sex, but the women pair off with the men and each other. Some members enjoy others watching occasionally, and some don't.

"The initiation ceremony began with the fourth member. After that, everyone who joined had to first give each woman member an orgasm and then, if a woman, all the men. Everyone in the group watched. We've been cautious and careful, and no one we've ever invited has declined to be initiated.

"I was the first one to take the initiation a bit over the top. I insisted on doing nearly everything my husband was doing on the videos. There were two male members at the time, and they were happy to accommodate me. By the time we finished, they were almost zombies.

"It was the first time I had someone in my ass and swallowed come. The men and I didn't do everything my husband did, because I couldn't stomach some of his most perverted practices.

"After that, I told prospective members my story, and each one has followed my lead. We have five women and three men now. When a man became a new member, I and the other women talked to him before the initiation, and tried to do everything his wife won't do with him but does with her lovers.

"Except for initiations, we're mostly mainstream. For instance, we may switch lovers when there is an odd number at our meetings, but we always stick to couples. There is never any pressure on anyone to do anything he or she finds uncomfortable.

"Some of us do additional things to help us cope with the hostage situation. Do you remember when I asked you whether you shaved your pussy? My husband loves a smooth pussy, and I used to shave for him the day before he came home and keep it smooth as long as he was here.

"After I found out about him, nothing sharp and no wax ever touched my pussy again. That's why you got to enjoy my wild jungle as much as I enjoyed yours. Two other women in our group decided to do the same thing, so you'll have fun with them, too.

"Arthur has never asked me why I stopped shaving. I wonder what I would tell him if he did. After today, I might tell him that I will never shave again because I never want to forget the feeling of your fingers stroking my pussy hair.

"Our members enjoy socializing before and after almost as much as the sex. In fact, we get together once a month just to listen and support each other as friends. We have a meeting like that next Friday, and I'd like to bring you.

"I won't tell anyone about what happened today. You'll get to make your pitch for money to bring Chuck home and answer questions. After you meet the others, I'm sure you're going to want to join, but even if you don't, we're going to adopt your cause.

"All of us are involved in organizations to help others, and we've been talking about doing something together. Your campaign would be perfect, because your husband is a real hostage. I predict you're going to get big checks from all of us, and we'll also serve as volunteers whenever you can use some help.

"That brings me to Chuck. I've been hearing about him ever since the first headlines. Through their sources, the refugees I know probably get more information about him than our government does.

"I know everything that was done to him, which was nothing. The rulers know he's innocent, and if they torture him, they risk an invasion.

"A couple of weeks ago, I found out the same women who are taking care of my husband are also servicing yours. I don't know the details, but I'll pay my PI to get you videos. In about two weeks, you'll be able to see for yourself what he does. I hope it's not as nauseating as what Arthur does, but don't eat anything before you come over, just in case.

"The support group event next Friday is a potluck, and I'd love it if you'd also bring a dish. I'm sure everyone is going to love you and you'll love them. I know they'll go nuts if you decide to join us.

"But that has to wait. There won't be any discussion of your membership Friday. I'll take you home afterward and won't contact you again until I have the videos. I don't want you to make any decisions until you've seen them.

"Our organization is a lot different than swap clubs. None of us has sex outside the group, except with our spouses, so we don't have to use any protection except birth-control pills. We all want to preserve our marriages, so none of us gets together with other members except at meetings.

"At times, one member will disappear for months. The record is half a year. It's because if a spouse is home, we take a leave from the club. We never know how many will show up to a meeting. Luckily, we'll all be there at the potluck.

"I can already tell that you require as much sex as I do. As soon as you add a few words to your vows and join us, you'll get plenty, with not a moment of guilt.

"All of us are looking forward to beginning a new life once our hostages come home and leaving our support group. I have a feeling that you will be the first one to achieve that goal.

"Some of us have good contacts in Washington, and we all have plenty of money. Plus, while our hostages are away, we've got lots of time to work for you. Before you know it, you and Chuck will be reunited and ready to start the family that you talk about in your interviews.

"If Chuck confesses to you someday, he'll be happy when you tell him you don't care what he did as a hostage because the important thing is that each of you found a way to get through a tough time in your marriage and that you only want to look forward and forget the past.

"Forgive me if I'm talking as if you're already a member. Don't pay any attention to my intuition. Let's wait for the videos. I'm as interested as you are in watching them, but for a different reason.

"I'm really terrible. As I watch Chuck with my husband's whores, you know what I'll be thinking? I'll be wondering if there will be things Chuck does with them that you won't do with him. And whether you'll choose to do those things for the first and only time in your life at your initiation."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12