All Comments on 'Hostess With the Mostest Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SB_UKSB_UKabout 1 year ago

Nice work! A good build up and a great finish đź‘Ť

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

fun time by all parties

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

What's sexy about it when your wife turns out to be a whore? You fuck whores and that's it, but you're not married to anyone! So divorce!

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 1 year ago

I really enjoy your writing. Makes me miss my days of being a slut and remembering what it felt like.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Inside every nice wife is a cock loving slut.

Loved it 5x

Anna, a nice housewife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No imagination matches the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story, Jay 142. Nicely done !

A reader in Maine

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Pretty hot. I’m surprised they all weren’t falling down drunk. After she removed her bra the first time, but before removing her panties, she should have said “come on guys, if you want to see any more, I want to see the 3 of you totally naked first”.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 year ago

Lynn is very HOT!! i love a lady who knows when she's horny, and is willing to do something about it!! A DP with the her husbands crew is perfect!!! Go Lynn Go!!

larrycandolarrycandoabout 1 year ago

I liked the story. It reminded me of my ex wife when we did such entertaining with like minded men.

Love to chat about it too.

tasty1969tasty1969about 1 year ago

Looking forward to her next adventure

makirimakiriabout 1 year ago

I'm interested in reading the sequel of this story. Great one!

tbone231tbone231about 1 year ago

This is extremely similar to "Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader", except you got to the MMMF in one chapter instead of four. I'm not sure where you can take this from here, but I'm sure you'll give it your best shot. Also, "Hannah the Whore" is a great series and I'd love to read more of that!

RuthMRuthMabout 1 year ago

Good first chapter

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Yeah, best way to praise it is by saying, I wish it would happen to me.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6911 months ago

I liked that Lynn never pretended she didn't realize what was happening. She recognized the situation and decided to enjoy it. Good for her.

ronibarretronibarret6 months ago

Lynn let it happen. Steve is a great husband for letting Lynn slut out. Super hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous