Hostile Witness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress." Sheilah replied and slowly lowered her mouth to Susan's throbbing cunt. Susan let out a slow, steady moan of pleasure when the small, firm tongue slit its way up between her pussy lips and then flinched in pleasure when Sheilah kissed then nibbled on her engorged clit. Sheilah continued to gently lick and bite at Susan's pussy while her small hands reached up to grope and squeeze her sweat covered tits.

Susan pulled and strained against her bonds, desperate to pin Sheilah's head between her legs as she teased her way around Susan's sensitive pussy. Sheilah must have sensed her desperation, because she grabbed Susan's tits hard and used the grip to push her face hard into her crotch. The girl's tongue drove deep into Susan's vagina and then swirled around as her fingers pinched and squeezed the tits in her hands.

Susan exploded, every muscle in her body tensed and she screamed into her gag as her orgasm overtook her. Her breaths came in deep wheezes through her nose as she thrashed on the bed while the girl continued to bite and lick her, drawing out the orgasm for longer than Susan thought possible. Finally, she collapsed, spent but flush with pleasure. She felt Sheilah's mouth pull away from her pussy and the small girl climbed up her body to nestle herself between Susan's heaving breasts. Susan desperately wanted to wrap her arms around the girl, to thank her for what she had done. Instead, she nuzzled her gagged mouth against the top of her head and whimpered in gratitude.

"It seems we have finally found something that you are good at." 10 said and Susan started in surprise. She hadn't even noticed the woman get out of her chair and move to the side of the bed where she ran her hands over the young girl's shoulders. Sheilah looked up at the statuesque black woman then pulled herself up into a kneeling position between Susan's legs.

"Thank you, Mistress." She said in a sincere voice.

"You are welcome, dear." 10 replied with surprising softness, then reached into the drawer beside the night table and pulled out a vibrator then moved back to her chair. She sat down and spread her legs, sliding the toy along her clearly moist cunt.

"The lesson isn't over yet, again" she commanded.

Susan had two more mind blowing orgasms before 10 put a halt to the training. She lay in the sweat damp sheets, exhausted and spent as she felt Sheilah moving away from between her legs. She looked up at the girl while 12 fastened the leash, and saw her mouth "Thank You" as she was led away.

"No, thank you" she thought as she basked in the glow of her waning pleasure, then she mentally slapped herself. "What the fuck was happening to you!" she screamed in her head. Thank you, for what? For being forced to r**e me by these monsters? For being your training dummy so you could avoid being murdered and replaced by another victim? She squeezed her hands so hard that her nails bit into her palms, focusing on the pain to distract herself from the feeling that still tingled between her legs. She took a deep, calming breath. "Sheilah Parker, Sheilah Parker.." she repeated to herself over and over. "I will get you out, I will get you all out. I promise!"

Later she staggered down the hall on rubbery legs, all hope at grace and poise in her heels lost after her experience in the room. 10 smirked at her as she stumbled and caught herself on the leash held in the woman's hand. "Now you know what it is supposed to be like, remember that for the next time. The men you will be with are arrogant, pretentious assholes who think that their mere presence is enough to satisfy a woman. You had better be convincing, or else your next training session will not be as pleasurable."

Susan nodded as they moved past her cell and toward the torture chamber at the other end of the hall. What was going on, had she done something wrong? 10 sensed her confusion "Don't worry" she said. "No punishment for you today. In fact, you are getting a reward."

10 opened the door and Susan heard the sounds of moaning coming from inside. As she entered her eye was drawn to the St Andrew's Cross on the far wall, where Veronica was bound. Like her, a ball gag filled her mouth and she was naked but for the black 4" heels she was wearing. Her blonde hair was plastered to her head and her body glistened with sweat as she arched against the bonds holding her wrists and ankles spread. There were two women with her, one with long red hair was kneeling between her friends' legs while the other, a curly haired brunette was flicking her tongue over Veronica's hard nipple. Susan saw her friend start to stiffen, breathing in short gasps and arching her body as an orgasm started to take hold. At that sign, the two women backed away and Veronica wailed frustration through her gag as the pleasure subsided.

"What happens to you, happens to her." 10 said with more than a hint of irony. "She has been here as long as you were in the other room, but where you were taught about pleasure, she is learning restraint."

Veronica's eyes opened, but she stared blankly at where Susan stood. Then they closed again as she sobbed into her gag. "Meeeze, meeeeze met eee um." She begged as she sagged in her bonds. The two women stood back, waiting for the bound woman to come back down before starting the procedure again. Susan looked at her friend with sympathy. To get so close to what she had just felt only to have it taken away would be unbearable she thought, and Veronica had been doing it for an hour.

"Is this the one?" said a voice from over her shoulder and Susan jumped in surprise. A tall, dusky woman of middle eastern heritage moved around into her view. Susan saw she was also naked and wore a collar with the number 8 on the tag. The woman reached out and grabbed Susan's nipple, twisting it sharply. Susan gasped in pain through her gag. Her hands were still bound behind her and she was helpless before this strange woman's anger. "Is this the bitch who has taken you from me?" she asked in an accusing tone.

"This is her." 10 replied, then stood back 8 moved around in front of Susan. 8 was shorter than she was, but they would be about the same height if it wasn't for the heels Susan was wearing. There was a fiery anger in her eyes and she wound up and slapped Susan hard across her tits. "This is the one that has cost us so much. She deserves to be beaten, not pleasured." She growled as Susan groaned in pain.

"She is being punished" 10 said in a mocking tone. She gestured to where Veronica moaned in frustration as the two women resumed fondling and licking her tits. "This one is like a mule; pain only makes her more stubborn. But every time that woman suffers, this one suffers worse."

"Then let me make her suffer!" 8 said as the turned to where Veronica stood helpless. "Let me make her howl like I do every night you are away from me!" She grabbed a flogger off of the wall and moved toward where Veronica was oblivious to everything but her own arousal. 10 reached out and caught 8 by the arm, turning her around and enveloping her in a firm tender embrace.

"This is part of a larger plan my love. We cannot let our personal feelings affect our work." 10 said in a calming tone, reaching up to stroke the long dark hair of the woman she held.

8 looked up at 10 "I miss you." She said with longing.

"I miss you too, but soon we will be together again." 10 replied and stroked her cheek. After a few tender moments, both women took a deep breath and broke their embrace. Stepping back and becoming harsh Mistresses once again. Susan stood motionless, helpless to watch her friend being molested by the two women. 8 moved toward where Veronica was bound, giving words of encouragement to the women in her charge.

"That's right girls." 8 prompted gleefully as she watched Veronica. The bound woman groaned in frustration. "Again, bring her to the edge again. If I can't make her suffer with pain, let her suffer from pleasure." The two women nodded and resumed playing their mouths and fingers over Veronica's bound body.

10 moved back to Susan. "What should we do?" she asked in an innocent tone. "You have had so much today, should we deny that to your friend here?" 10 slid her hand over Susan's naked breasts and down between her legs. Susan moaned despite herself, remembering the guilty pleasures from just minutes before. "Should the poor girl be allowed to climax? Should we put an end to her suffering?"

Susan was torn. To say no meant that poor Veronica would likely be tormented like this for hours to come. To say yes would make her complicit in the violation of her best friend. She groaned in frustration around the gag that still filled her mouth. 10 reached up and released the strap, pulling the ball free with a jaw wrenching pop.

"What will it be? Will your friend continue to suffer for your pride, or will you agree to give her the release she so desperately craves?" 10 asked. "Are you doing this for her, or for yourself?"

Susan desperately looked around for help, but saw nothing. She watched as Veronica was again brought to the edge of orgasm, then called out. "Do you want this?"

Veronica tensed in her bonds, recognizing the presence of others for the first time. Her eyes focused and she saw her friend standing before her, hands bound and naked as she was.

"Do you want this?" Susan called again, and Veronica nodded her head desperately. Susan's heart broke, but she nodded back. She turned to 10 "Please Mistress. End her torment and let her finish, I beg of you."

10 stepped back, a satisfied expression on her face then turned to 8 and nodded. 8 sniffed in disapproval, but still reached out and grabbed the hair of the brunette who had taken her place between Veronica's legs. She pushed the woman's face hard against Veronica's snatch "Let the bitch finish." She said with disgust.

Veronica spasmed in response and screamed into her gag. Her hands clenched into fists and every muscle stood out as the long-denied orgasm flowed through her. After what seemed like an eternity, she sagged in her bonds, spent and exhausted. Her breath came in deep, irregular gasps through her nose and her eyelids fluttered as she struggled to maintain a semblance of control over her body. The brunette pulled back from between her legs and both women moved to stand beside Veronica, their heads down in respectful submission.

10 took Susan by the leash "Show is over, time to go home" and pulled her from the room. Susan didn't fight, but craned her neck to watch for any sign of recognition from her friend as she was separated from her yet another time. A few minutes later, she was curled on her bed, sobbing into her blanket. What was happening to her, how had she fallen so far so fast. When did revenge Wilson Luthor become a distant memory, replaced by the urge to gain any recognition from the ebony goddess who lorded over her.

What seemed like a few hours later, the cell door swung open and 10 stood there "Up." She commanded. "Time for cleaning, you have had a busy day."

Susan numbly pulled herself to her feet and stood passively as 10 hooked the leash to her collar. There were no cuffs as she was led from her cell like a well-trained horse. 10 brought her to the shower and placed her inside the stall. Susan braced herself against the cold spray, but was shocked when a warm cascade of cleansing water flowed out of the shower head.

"You did well today" 10 commented "You earned your reward, and that is not all. What happens to you, happens to her."

Susan looked up and saw 8 escorting Veronica down the hall. The two friends saw each other and reached out, embracing each other under the warm spray. Tears flowed unseen as they hugged each other tightly, oblivious to their nakedness.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry that I got you into this" Susan cried as she pulled Veronica closer, afraid that if she let go, she would lose her again.

"No, no, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself." Veronica sobbed in response, pressing her body closer to her friend and crying into her shoulder.

The two friends cherished this moment of togetherness, hoping it would never end but both knowing it eventually would. Too soon they heard the condescending laughter between 8 and 10 at their childlike reunion.

"Damn, were we ever that young?" 8 said with a snort of laughter.

"Once." 10 replied "But never so publicly or with such juvenile behavior."

Susan didn't care. Her friend was here, safe in her arms and didn't blame her for their predicament. She was so happy that tears streamed unchecked from her eyes and she felt Veronica shaking against her as she sobbed herself. The moment didn't last though.

"Enough, this is a shower, not a reunion." 10 barked and a bar of soap was tossed at their feet. Wash each other, or this shower is done.

Desperate to postpone the inevitable for as long as possible, both women took as much time as they could to lather and rinse each others bodies. Hands ventured over breasts, necks, between legs and ass cheeks repeatedly as the soap and water streamed down the drain. Eventually, the water turned cold and 10 and 8 lost patience with the show. The tap was turned off and Susan reluctantly dropped what was left of the soap, her eyes locking with Veronica's. She saw hope, trust and resolve there. If Susan could handle this, so could she the smaller blonde woman seemed to convey with that look. The clicking of leashes broke the moment and both women were led from the shower and down the corridor. Susan reached her room first and watched her friend disappear as 10 pushed her into her cell. The leash was released and the door closed with a final click of the lock.

Susan collapsed on her bed, mind awash with conflicting thoughts. The memories of what she suffered on her arrival fought for prevalence against those she had made with Sheilah. Her hatred of Luthor, Mercy and 10 struggled against the gratitude she felt over the brief reunion she had been granted with her friend. Most disturbingly, was the feeling that she had developed between her legs as Veronica slid the soap and wash cloth over her naked body.

12