All Comments on 'Hot Afternoon Surprise'

by Outsidetraveller

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

This is my day for really quickie but hot sexy stories. Good job of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My husband has three friends that I am allowed to play with whenever the mood strikes. Sometimes it’s me calling one of them, sometimes it’s one of them calling me. I absolutely adore having a loving and understanding husband and three sexy fuck buddies. Life is good.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Nope the genie is out of the bottle never to be put back in. The wife knows she doesn't need the husband anymore.. Goodluck to this cuck and slutwife they deserve each other. In future stories dont let them have kids.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I let my bitch play with her friends in the neighborhood too, but I had her spayed before I turned her loose. Same story without the spaying.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

An other train wreck that splattered the poor innocent reader all across Literotica today.

The carnage is horrid, the dismembered arms and legs and lifeless bodies everywhere but thankfully all the little wee wee'd spankers are in their glory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My husband and I both have a couple of fuck buddies each. It’s always hot when one of them calls. Hubby and I share a look and then head off for a little fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous