Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?" Talia asked, as she rifled through her gym bag, still naked.

"One of those guys is cracking a stiffy," Mel whispered, clutching her towel tightly.

"Oh yeah," Talia replied in a pissed off voice. "One in six is a pretty poor rate of return for the hottest women in the gym, don't you think? Let's give them something to get stiff about!"

"What do...MMMF!" Mel exclaimed as Talia leaned in, grabbed her face and began to passionately kiss Mel. The pleasant warm feeling turned to a gush of heat between her thighs as Talia's lips met hers, Talia's fingers on her left hand going through her hair. Mel responded to the kisses, feeling Talia's tongue darting in her mouth, searching for her own. Mel found herself submitting to Talia's domination and moved her hands behind her back, feeling Talia's shower-soft skin, she was so engrossed she didn't feel Talia unfastening her towel, Mel's eyes going wide as it hit the floor.

"Don't think," Talia muttered between kisses as her breasts pressed into Mel's, their nipples brushing up against each other as their mouths smacked together. Mel felt herself surrendering to Talia as the athletic woman held her tight, their sexes rubbing against each other as the female cop grabbed Mel's backside and pushed it against herself, the two of them stood naked, snogging in the unisex changing room. It was only then that it occurred to Mel where they were standing. She disengaged her lips from Talia's and saw the six guys in there, all staring at the two women whilst pumping on their rapidly extending meat, which varied in size and shape just like the guys themselves.

"Looks like we got their attention, Mel," Talia chuckled, before grabbing Mel by the shoulders and setting her down on the bench, her head against the police officer's gym bag like a pillow. In her work Mel took no shit from anyone but in this situation she was just allowing herself to be taken by Talia in a way she wasn't accustomed to. Talia's unabashed nature just seemed to ride roughshod over Mel's own assertive nature...and she was liking it.

"What are you doing?" Mel asked, as she watched Talia kneel between her thighs. The question seemed pointless as it was obvious what she was about to do. Mel's attention however was momentarily torn by sounds around her. She looked up to see that she and Talia were now in the middle of a semi-circle made from the six guys, all of whom were now sporting fully erect members and pulling them enthusiastically as they drooled over Mel and Talia's incredible bodies. Mel felt herself drooling as she looked at the different shaped and sized members, wondering what they would feel like inside her, till a jolt of pleasure reminded her where Talia was.

"OH HO HOY!" Mel exclaimed as Talia ran her long tongue up her snatch and swirled it around her clit. It was like a pleasurable electric shock going all the way up from between her thighs directly to her brain.

"Grab some," Talia said between licks. "Grab yourself some cock, girl!"

"I...I can't. I shouldn't," Mel exhaled as Talia showed Mel more pleasure than she had known in months. Mel looked around as this suggestion caused the semi-circle to close in. Mel could see one tool, a slender one with a banana type curve but downwards "how can it grow like that?" Mel thought as she reached out and touched the hot flesh, drawing her fingers down it, before wrapping her hand around the hot meat.

"Fucking hell, yeah!" said a male voice. For a moment Mel forgot there was a guy attached to that pulsing rod.

"Suck it," Talia ordered. Mel looked down in shock as Talia smiled up at her with a face full of juice. She couldn't believe that Talia was ordering her to be so daring and take this stranger's weirdly mis-shaped cock into her mouth. Mel looked up and saw the guy look down at her expectantly as she continued to pump her hand up and down on his dick.

"Suck it," the guy said, his gaze drifting from Mel's face and tits down to Talia sucking on Mel's snatch. Mel looked at the weirdly shaped banana cock. The bulbous end had pre-cum leaking from it and all Mel wanted to do was taste it, to reach out and lick it down. Mel scooched over and ran her tongue over the end.

"URGGHHH!" The guy groaned in delight as Mel slid her tongue up and down the opening as Talia buried her tongue between Mel's legs, Mel's attention caught between the pleasure Talia was giving her and what she was giving to the guy who was feeding her his tool. Mel closed her eyes as she sucked on the guy's bendy member that was hanging beneath a mild paunch sucking at the end, challenging herself to extract the cum out of this guy. As Mel opened her eyes again she realised she was now even more popular with two more guys standing around her with their cocks ever nearer to her, one that was thick with a vein pulsing down the top and another with a longer, skinny dick that was as straight as a ruler. As Mel sucked on the first guy's cock she reached out for the other two.

"Oh, you've certainly come out of your shell, get here fellas, I could do with some of that myself," Talia said to the other three guys that were standing around pulling at their members. Talia beckoned the other three guys who walked around, their 3 hard shafts standing hard and proud as Talia turned her back on Mel, took one guy in her mouth and the others in her remaining hands. "MMMFF! Oh yeah, stick that in my mouth, big boy! Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, oh yeah! Get over here, Mel. Let's get these guys off together".

Mel watched for a minute as Talia switched her mouth and her hands between the three guys before she moved over to her new friend and knelt on the floor behind her, positioning herself so they were back to back. Mel stared at the three dicks and tried to decipher which one to take into her mouth, the banana one, the girthy one or the long one? Eventually she chose the long one, as she figured that would be the easier one to suck on, grabbing banana cock and girthy ones in her hand as she enthusiastically bobbed her head up and down on the circumcised tool, whilst pulling the foreskin back and forth on the other two.

"You really are a dirty bitch aren't you" Talia commented between sucking on one guy's thick tool, her mouth going wide like a snake devouring a mammal, saliva dripping down her mouth. Mel took this as a challenge herself and decided to take on the girthy guy whose lean body did match the rest of him.

"Come here, you," Mel said, pulling him forward and wrapping her lips around his length, loosening her jaw and gobbling him up with gusto, coating his cock in her spit as she lubed him up with her mouth, her hands stroking the other two guys with gusto as the two naked women seemed to be competing with each other as to who would make the guys cum the fastest.

"How are you doing there, Melly-girl?" Talia added before she started feasting on another cock, her hands a blur, pistoning back and forward on the other two dicks around her. Talia could feel that the guys were getting close from the heat and feel of the tools in her hand. Mel on the other hand resented being called 'Melly-girl', and the implication that she was the naive one, in spite of being the one from the city. "What say we get these guys finished?" Talia asked.

"What do you..." Mel began to ask before Talia turned her around and kissed her, Talia's hand going between Mel's thighs as the two women's mouths mashed together.

"Fucking hell, yeah!" one of the guy's around Mel said as they snogged. Mel was getting tired of being Talia's toy and moved her own hand between Talia's legs, the two women playing with the other's clit as they smooched in front of six naked guys. "Oh, that's it! I'm fucking there!" banana cock said as he spurted all over the two women as they remained joined at the mouths, their tongues twirling. their fingers flicking the other's bean.

"Me too," stated the girthy guy who Talia had been sucking on as he shot his load onto their faces and tits, the two women oblivious as they became ever more into each other. Mel could feel the orgasm that had been coming for the last five minutes or so start to really build between her legs. Mel opened her eyes and could see a stunned reaction on Talia's face as semen flew through the air and hit the young woman on the face, shoulders, hair and tits. Clearly Mel's fingers were eliciting an equally powerful impact on the young policewoman, as the two of them looked the other in the eye, their hands a flurry of movement as they tried to bring the other one off first.

"URGH! YES!" said a third man as his spray covered the two women.

"OH MY GOD! I'M OUT!" yelled another man as his jizz spun through the air and splattered the two women's hot bodies.

"You two are so fuck-ING HOT!" was moaned before another fiery load smashed against their bodies.

"GAH! TAKE IT!" the final man spat as his cock erupted, globules of white goo landing on the two as they showed no sign of even acknowledging the men now, as they were both so caught up in bringing the other off.

"Oh God, Mel. How are you...That's...MNNNNF!" Talia cried as she grabbed Mel's shoulder, her body stiffening under the sensational duress Mel had placed on her. Talia's abs crunched in delight as her body twitched itself into ecstasy, her eyes going wide in delight at Mel's exertions.

"This'll show her who's in charge!" Mel thought as the orgasm overtook Talia. Mel could however feel her own levels rising as Talia's fingers still worked her nub, rubbing round clockwise, building her body up, but nowhere near getting her off and Mel wanted to get off.

"Anti-clockwise...please," Mel indicated. Talia smirked as she switched her fingers movements causing an immediate reaction in Mel's snatch as the build-up inside turned, like music, from minor to major. Mel's eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth opened, tongue lolling. Talia leaned forward and placed her own mouth over the top.

"HHMMMMMFFFF!" Mel screamed in delight into Talia's mouth as the feeling took her over. She detached her mouth as her body reacted to Talia's efforts. "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!" Mel exclaimed as she gripped the hand between her legs as the area went from turned-on to overbearingly sensitive. "STOP STOP STOP, PLEASE!"

"When was the last time you felt that?" Talia asked as Mel gripped the young officer and held on, to prevent Talia from seeing how vulnerable she felt. Mel looked around and could see that three of the guys had gone but three of them were rubbing the less hard version of themselves for another round.

"I'm going to get a shower," Mel announced, after getting up, grabbing her towel. Mel thought about her husband, about her infidelity and what just happened? In the moment she loved the experience, now she was beset by guilt and needed to shower again to try and remove not only the cum from her body, but that feeling from her mind.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The journey back to the station had been a strained affair with little said as Mel wrestled with an inner conflict that was not going to be resolved with words of comfort from Talia. When they arrived back at the station Mel thanked Frank and Talia but said she needed to get some rest and took her leave of both of them, making her way to the disappointing local hotel, which was more like a hovel, considering some of the luxury places tha Michael and Mel had stayed in.

Mel considered unpacking her suitcase but thought better of it when she saw the state of the place, instead she just led back on the bed and stared at the ceiling, but as she did so the voices floated in her head.

"What the Hell have you done? Do you think Michael will be happy? I can guarantee he won't be. You let yourself be used by those men," The internal voices tormented her and her lustful early-afternoon proclivities.

"Do you feel good about yourself?" was the final question the nagging voice asked. Here the answer that came back shocked Mel more than anything else.

She did feel good about herself, in fact she'd loved it.

She'd loved the feeling of being at the centre of attention of Talia and those six guys. It had felt amazing, and that's what scared her. This depraved exhibition had torn off her respectable veneer and she liked what it had revealed. Even this probing interrogation in her head was turning her on. Mel was tempted to stay in bed and slip a couple of fingers inside her jeans and revisit the days' events in her mind, but no, she needed to get back to some sense of normality.

Mel headed down to the bar she'd passed in the village square to have a glass of wine to try and turn her confusion into numbness. Mel headed in and saw a few people in there who looked exactly how Mel thought they would. Tweed jackets made a regular appearance with leather elbow patches. Wellies, the practical footwear of no-one Mel had ever met also seemed to crop-up often.

"Excuse me. Are you Mel?" a petite woman with a French accent asked Mel.

"Yes. I am," Mel replied, amazed that so many people knew her even though she knew no-one here.

"Ooh, la la! You are as gorgeous as Michael said you were," the French beauty replied. Mel's good feeling instantly went sour upon hearing those words. "He is a lucky man," the French woman continued, causing Mel to burst into tears.

"No, he isn't!" Mel replied as she thought of her transgressions due to Talia earlier. Michael was no longer this lucky man with an amazing and faithful wife, but an unlucky sod married to some sleazy harlot.

"Oh no, what is wrong? Was it something I said?" the unknown brunette asked. "Here. Come with me," the mysterious stranger said to Mel and with that took her by the hand and escorted her behind the bar as Mel continued to cause her mascara to run.

"Sit down. I should introduce myself. I am Michelle," Michelle continued as she sat Mel down on the settee and poured the two of them a generous Vodka and lemonade. Mel wondered how the bar could keep going if they gave customer's free drinks back here, but brushed the thought aside as the glass was thrust into her hand and she took a sip. "I do not believe a good man like Michael married to a woman like yourself is somehow unfortunate".

At that Mel burst into even more tears. Although she had been feeling lost within her marriage, trapped by it almost, even she didn't expect it would be destroyed by a six man bukkake in a unisex changing room.

"I've ruined my marriage!" Mel spluttered through tears.

"What ees 'appening?" another French voice asked as an equally attractive, but slightly younger French woman appeared. "Oh. I'm Martine, and you must be Mel".

Mel started crying even more now. She was here in a foreign environment, surrounded by people she didn't know, all of whom knew her. It was totally discombobulating. Both women sat either side of Mel and held on to her as she wept.

"I cheated on Michael," Mel sobbed as Michelle stroked her hair and Martine rubbed her back, the gentle pressure from both women making Mel feel somewhat better. "He'll never forgive me".

"No, no, no. I'm sure he'll be understanding," Michelle replied, her hand softly moving down Mel's luscious black hair.

"Ee ees smart. I cannot imagine he would want to lose a beautiful creature like you," Martine continued as she persisted in applying gentle, calming pressure to her back as Michelle moved Mel's head onto her shoulder as the gentle rub over the back changed as Martine moved herself on the sofa so she was more behind Mel, subtly stroking her arms. Mel closed her eyes. This was nice, these two women comforting her. This reminded her of when she was younger and her and her girlfriends would be there for each other after the latest guy disaster. She sighed as a more relaxed state took her over.

"Thank you. This is nice," Mel said. She meant it. This gentle patting and stroking was calming her down, along with the vodka. Martine removed the glass from Mel's hand and got her a refill. Mel took a slug of the warming, cold drink that felt more vodka-y than lemonade, but still welcome. "Thank you".

"Are you feeling better?" Martine asked as she returned behind the police officer's wife, stroking her arms tenderly as Michelle fingered her hair.

"Mmmm," Mel murmured, contentedly. This was indeed nice, after the frantic cock-sucking orgy in the gym this turn of pace was everything that Mel needed. Her body was in a sweet-spot of positioning as she was in a post-gym and post-sex state of euphoria. When Michelle moved her head and kissed Mel she felt neither shock nor surprise and just welcomed the wet mouth on hers, the tender smacking of lips moving against her mouth or the delicate searching of Michelle's tongue. When she felt Martine's kisses against her neck as their hands moved under her clothes it just felt like a normal progression.

"Ees that better?" Martine asked between kisses to Mel's neck as her hands unclasped Mel's bra beneath her jumper as Michelle pushed up the offending garment from the front. Mel thought nothing of it as the material moved above her ample bosom and merely pulled it over her head and let it fall as Michelle moved in for more kisses whilst Martine's hands went beneath her bra and softly touched her breasts underneath which had become crazy sensitive right now.

"It is," sighed Mel as she shuffled her bra down her arms. The two sisters pushed Mel back against the sofa, their mouths aimed squarely at Mel's sensitive nipples as they both bent down and took a pierced nipple into each of their mouths, Martine being the bolder of the two as she unbuttoned Mel's jeans and moved her hand inside, sliding down to Mel's already damp pussy. "Don't...don't...don't stop," Mel said, eyes flickering between open and closed as sensations she had not felt for an age ran through her body again. More hands pulled at her jeans and she lifted her arse up only to have the two women whip off her jeans and panties in one quick move. Martine resumed her mouth's place on Mel's left, pierced nipple, deftly using the ring to twist and aid sensation, her finger returning to Mel's nub and subtly continuing its circular motions. Meanwhile Michelle returned her tongue and lips to Mel's right nipple, but this time she inserted the middle finger of her left hand inside Mel's snatch. "I can't believe...I'm being...tag-teamed like this".

"You're not," Michelle replied, moving her face from Mel's nipple and locking it onto Mel's lips. "Tag-teams work separately, not together".

"Well, whatever...it is...I...I fucking love it," said Mel, moving her hand behind Michelle's head and pulling her in for a sweet, deep kiss. Martine meanwhile removed her own clothing and settled in between Mel's thighs to have her afternoon dessert, gorging on Mel's delicious slit. "Holy fuck-me!" Mel exclaimed as Michelle's tongue sent wave after wave of pleasure up her body. Michelle meanwhile was determined to increase Mel's education and she pushed the policeman's wife further back on the sofa, moving her knees either side of Mel's head and placing her pussy ever closer to Mel's face. "I...I've never done this...before".

"It's easy," cooed Michelle. "Just do to me what you like having done to yourself,"

Mel looked up close at Michelle's coochie. It was so different to her own with lips more like an orchid and a smaller clit compared to Mel's own large bean, but Michelle was noticeably wet and Mel could smell her arousal. Her previous girl experience had only been mutual masturbation with some kissing. With this she would be taking a walk down a very different path. Mel grabbed Michelle's thighs, opened her mouth and lapped at Michelle with her tongue.