Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh!" exclaimed Michelle. "I did not expect you to be in such a rush!" Mel responded by kissing around Michelle's pubic mound before diving in for dessert. Mel found the taste to be unusual at first, but soon settled into it, lapping slavishly at Michelle's gash. Martine meanwhile had Mel's lips held open and was feasting on Mel's meat petals while her tongue teased her opening before she moved up and began to carefully suckle her nub.

"HMMMM! HOLY SHIT! OH NO!" Mel cried between licks at Michelle's snatch. Mel had never had a problem orgasming in the past, either alone or with Michael but today had blown the lid off any self-control she may have had previously. As wave after wave of pleasure hit her, she rammed her head back into the sofa, mouth agape as her legs quivered around Martine's head. "STOP, STOP, STOP! Please stop! Too sensitive!" Mel begged. Michelled disentangled herself from Mel's face and moved down to kiss her, with Martine coming up to join in the kisses also.

"See, ma cherie, there is nothing to feel bad about 'ere, is there?" Martine asked as she kissed Mel's neck, the warm feel of desire's end still warming her up downstairs.

"No, I guess there isn't," Mel sighed as she switched her kisses between the two sisters, her naked self now revelling in the lustful heat the three women were generating.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Dani and I sat in our police vehicle watching the world go by as I tried to juggle my own mental state. My mind bounced from feeling great about Mel being here to guilt over all the shit I had been up to since and then to confusion and doubt over the three recent deaths.

What a way to start my first few days as a new sergeant.

Right now it was the mysterious accidental deaths that occupied my mind. Three deaths in two days wasn't just curious, it was downright suspicious. Byron Butcher flittered past both scenes like an arsonist surveying his work. The village hierarchy seemed unconcerned as well about what was happening, making me feel like the last line of defence against forces I could not yet fathom.

"Fancy going to the shop?" Dani asked, my new partner thankfully breaking my mind's own interminable struggles momentarily. I appreciated the break to be fair.

"We've just been to the shop," I reminded her.

"We could go to a different shop, after all, there's nothing going on here, is there?" Dani asked, exposing her limited experience of policing in a small town.

"Wrong, Officer Danielle Forrester. There is always something going on," I began, intent on engaging Dani in a lesson of the vision and smarts a police officer needs out in the field. I spied an older gent in a long coat and immediately began the lesson. "See that guy there. Why is wearing a long coat? It's not cold today. Maybe he's hiding something".

"Old Mr Pitcher? The only thing he's hiding is half-eaten boiled sweets and moth balls in that jacket," Dani guffawed at my suggestion. I changed tack as a young-person in a hoodie crossed our path.

"Okay, what about this guy? His head is positively buried in that hoodie. Perhaps he's hiding his face," I suggested.

"Because it's covered in zits," Dani countered. I was getting nowhere here, then I spied a giant figure walking down the street. He had a bald head and his face conveyed a grim countenance.

"Okay, what about this guy then. What's his story?" I asked. Dani perked up at this question and showed her full range of local knowledge.

"Ah, that's Big Bad John. He's a gentle giant. Born 4 weeks overdue and a traumatic delivery seemed to cause learning difficulties. Everyone loves him," Dani stated, all answers very matter-of-fact.

"And so why do they call him Big Bad John?" I remarked puzzled that the name didn't seem to fit someone who was meant to be a gentle giant.

"Ah, he's called Big Bad John because he's got a ten inch cock that bends in two different directions," Dani concluded. At that, I was done.

"What shop were you thinking?"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The local supermarket was the only part of this town where I felt some connection to the life I had left behind in London. The brightly-lit, long, ladened aisle of produce was something that was universal around the world. The only difference being the produce on offer, the size of the supermarche and the language on all the signage. I was looking at the organic vegetables when I heard the announcement loud and clear.

"Sergeant Angelo, manager's office. Manager's office, Sergeant Angelo," the female voice echoed out. I marched down to find out what issues I was being summoned over. I went into the office and partially led across the manager's desk was the sleaziest, dirty-blonde haired woman I have ever seen. She looked as if she was poured into that uniform with the top two buttons open and her red bra being exposed for all to see. The only way she could have made herself more available would have been to wear a sign that said "Get it here", but the manager, she wasn't.

"And who might you be?" I asked her as she got up from her Supine position.

"Sally Steward," Sally replied. "But at the lap-dancing club I go by the name of Sally sex-bomb. You should come by".

"No thanks," I replied, flashing my wedding ring, but feeling it had slightly less conviction than previously. "Can you make the manager aware of my presence please?"

"Oh no need for that," came a deep voice from behind the large leather chair at the desk. As the chair spun around it revealed the larger than life, moustache-twiddling Byron Butcher, a mischievous grin plastered on his face. He leant forward and planted a smacker on Sally's face. "Thank you, Sally," Byron said. Sally disembarked from the manager's desk, earning a friendly smack on the backside that felt like it was a sexual harassment claim in the waiting.

"Glad to see you checking out your local supermarche, Sergeant. There's many folk around this way who now choose to get their produce from the large Midl store at Crawford Downs. May a thousand plagues fall upon them for such disloyalty," Byron bleated with that toothy grin of his before shouting out an order to someone behind me. "Er, Big Bad John!"

"Shnoops!" came a baritone dulled voice from behind me from the stack of a man Dani and I saw earlier.

"Can you wash the floor where the child was sick before, please?" Byron asked in a strangely kind manner.

"Yarp!" Big Bad John nodded before toddling out of site.

"That's fine, Mr Butcher," I replied. "Is there anything else?"

"I just thought I'd offer my commiserations to the demise of Tristan Taylor. I didn't think he had the brains to blow his nose let alone blow up his house, if you can call it that. The only thing he appeared to be constructing was a building site. Did you see how bad it looked before? I imagine there was little change in what it looked like now," Byron chuckled.

"Yes well I can say that it did look sufficiently worse after the fact," I commented, making a mental note of Byron's casual attitude to Tristan's demise. "Well if you'll excuse me I do need to get back".

"No problem, I merely saw you pondering with the Pak Choi and figured you were off-duty or something," Byron offered with a sly smirk.

"A good officer is always observant and never off-duty," I corrected him as I pointed to the activity on the array of monitors behind him.

"Ah, that's Raymond Wright, head of the district council and Editor of the local paper, the Forston Free News, parked in that disabled spot," Byron said, observing the dodgy parking. "Have you ever seen such a pantomime villain?" Byron asked whilst twiddling his moustache.

"Actually I didn't mean him," I countered. "I meant him," I concluded. Byron looked at another screen and saw the behoodied person I had observed before putting a couple of tins of beans in their hoodie's pockets.

"Ah," Byron remarked. I left to carry out an arrest.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Excuse me," I said as I arrived on the scene. The hoodied individual turned around revealing a female face, which I didn't expect, but I did not deter my features from keeping my most officious look in place. Our eyes met for a moment and I was delighted that for once during my time here this was not a stare between two or more people about to engage in coitus. The space and stare between us held until her eyes twitched and she darted for the door.

"They always run," I thought as I made chase. The suspect skidded on a patch of wet floor but regained her footing and zoomed out of the main doors. I skidded and fell onto my side but still managed to give chase. We ran down the high street and through an alleyway and over a small park area. She had some speed about her and even with my fitness levels I was struggling to keep up. I thought I might lose her until...

"BOOM!" Dani said, arm-out, wrestler-style, causing the suspect to be knocked on her back. I turned her round and got the cuffs on her, as I did two tins of smart-price beans tumbled out of her jacket.

"Please. I need them for my kids!" the woman sobbed. Dani looked at me as if to ask if we should let her go, but I was a newly promoted sergeant. I couldn't afford to set a poor example in this case.

"Sorry, Dani. The law's the law. It's not for us to decide," I commented before stuffing her in our patrol vehicle.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I filled in the arrest report and processed the suspect for the shoplifting. I knew that Dani and I were feeling mixed emotions over the collar. Skinny Sergeant Francine Fuller came over and looked over my shoulder at the paperwork before offering a comment,

"Pretty good arrest that...shame Mr Butcher isn't pressing charges," Francine remarked.

"What?" I exclaimed, moments away from filing the paperwork.

"I'm merely suggesting that young, single parent Tina here be given a second chance," Byron Butcher, as he walked Tina out of the cells with a warm hand on her shoulder. "I've decided to help Tina here with assistance from the local food bank organisation so she doesn't risk suffering from food poverty again. Call me personally if you're struggling, Tina," Byron continued.

"Thank you, Mister Butcher," Tina said before giving the lanky, suspicious knave a hug.

"Call me, Byron!" Byron corrected her, before holding her to him, eventually letting her go and letting her leave the station without charge or punishment.

"Is this how we treat blatant shoplifters here? We let them escape justice?" I ask Byron as he stands there as smug as you like, twiddling that moustache of his like Dick Dastardly himself.

"Is there a problem here?" the Chief queried as he appeared in the doorway like the local sheriff from the old west, routing out trouble and making sure the town operated smoothly.

"Well, sir, Mister Butcher here thinks that no measures should be taken against Tina Towler for an obvious shoplifting offence where there is sufficient evidence to gain a successful conviction,"

"Don't worry, I'll make sure that justice is served as it should be," the Chief commented before heading back into his office, leaving me wondering what he meant by that and leaving Dani and me with egg on our faces, all over a couple of tins of beans.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

After Mel's exertions with the two sisters she had needed to get back and have another shower to get rid of all the smells of sex from her body...AGAIN. Currently she was smelling more of sex than she was of herself.

Mel had convinced the Hotelier (Sylvia) to let her into the honeymoon suite as a surprise for the new sergeant. The shower, her fourth of the day, felt amazing as she let the jets lap at her face and neck as all three women had lapped at her nipples and pussy. Her entire body felt switched on in a way she had not felt for years. Mel felt hungry and horny all the time, like a switch had been clicked on inside that meant she was permanently turned on. It was remarkable.

She had thought that arriving in Forston would be a sleepy affair with the village full of goobers and odd-bods, and while the bodies were most certainly odd, the village clan were far from goobers, but as the water hit Mel it also seemed to heat up the guilt she felt inside over her actions and adulterous behaviour.

What would she say when she saw Michael? Would she feel the want to confess instantly? Would Michael even be pleased to see her? Mel knew she would need to master that mechanical bull when the time came. Mel got herself ready, watched TV, ordered food and left the door ajar to announce her presence when the time came. What she didn't expect was for him to bound through the door, yelling 'POLICE FREEZE!"

For a moment the two of them had merely remained standing, distance apart like the distance between them that had grown over time. There was something in Michael's eyes she reflected back in her own; doubt, fear, guilt, all of the above, then suddenly he marched across and kissed her with a fire that she hadn't felt in years, his hands grabbing and grasping at her body, a body warmed by sex and alcohol over the course of the day. When she saw his eyes closed, felt his tongue in her mouth and his hand moving over every sensitive spot she began to neither care of worry about any guilt or recrimination over her own behaviour as the same raw passion devoured her senses and she started to grab and remove clothing as hastily as Michael was. Mel was feeling fuelled with a new sensation, a kind of competitive lust awakened in her by Talia.

Mel was dumped on the bed by her husband, feasted on his schlong but still wanted more, her sex had never felt so needy in all her life, and when her hubby put that blindfold on her all she could see was Talia on the sofa across from her with her other half, all four of them engaging in salacious sex, drawn out of them by a desire, a hunger that could not be sated.

As much as anything she was imagining herself crawling across the floor towards Talia's hubby, her arse wiggling in the air as she moved closer whilst Talia and Michael already had their arms wrapped around each other, she imagined herself led on the sofa with Talia's unknown better half between her legs licking her pussy whilst watching Michael bend Talia over and do the same. Finally she imagined herself impaled on Talia's beau's cock. The meat sliding inside her, filling her, stretching her as Talia was being fucked from behind by Michael, him feeding the constable his truncheon as they all four of them thrusted together, building towards their own inexorable and inevitable orgasm. When she came on Michael's cock it was as much playing her own fantasy of the night unfolding as much as what he was saying to her.

Mel woke the next day with a head filled with sex, a pussy feeling a tad sore due to the pounding and pleasure it had received the day before and a tiredness that she hadn't experienced since her years at University, but it was a tiredness that she loved. Mel was determined to have a guilt-free day without any more shenanigans. She got dressed in Jeans and a hoodie to feel as unsexy and practical as possible and went down to have breakfast where she met the lovely red-headed Sylvia (again) in the dining room.

"Morning. Sleep well?" The buoyant red-head asked.

"Yes, thanks. Very well," Mel replied.

"No wonder, all that shagging. Shaun and I have the room next door," Sylvia informed Mel, who went beet-red at finding this out. "Me and Shaun couldn't help but start fucking next door after hearing all that could we, Shaun?" Sylvia asked a tall, black man about to enter the kitchen.

"Oh, yeah. That was fucking hot," Shaun said, moving his package as he looked Mel up and down. Mel pressed her legs together as she felt a warmth creep over her under Shaun's gaze. Shaun left for the kitchen but now Mel had images in her head, images that she had hoped to avoid today. Images of her and Sylvia on their knees, in front of Shaun, all three of them naked as he moved between them, his long, cigar like cock, hardening as they looked at it, both women licking their lips and feeling their pussies moisten as they both longed to feel one thing in their hungry mouths.

"Full English?" Sylvia asked again as Mel had drifted off into her own private fantasy world.

"What? Oh, yes please," Mel replied with a strained smile as the fantasy got pushed into the back of her mind along with a single powerful thought "What was wrong with her, what was wrong with this place?"

Mel devoured the cooked breakfast, wolfing down all of it with a voracious appetite that even she didn't know she had, but that said she was finding out all sorts of things about herself, that the idea of sucking off a group of strangers was one that appealed to her, or that the taste of pussy was one she could enjoy and want more of.

"Stop thinking about sex, Mel!" Mel thought to herself as she wandered around Forston. She wandered around its sleepy antique shops, wandered up to the Chapel which stood nearby the manor house, coming across a silver fox who strode right over to introduce himself.

"I'm Hugh Huntsman, but you can call me Hugh. And you are?" Hugh asked.

"Melissa, Melissa Angelo," Mel replied, shaking his hand.

"The new sergeant's wife? It's a pleasure to meet you," Hugh replied, wrapping his other warm hand around Mel's. Mel was surprised by the warmth in there as it was such a cold-day, but then again everyone in Forston seemed pretty hot-blooded. "I've met the new sergeant. He's a wonderful chap and he's already making...lot's of friends."

There was something about the way he said that which made Mel feel somewhat uncomfortable but she let it slide. The two of them talked for a while with Mel feeling that same sense of ease she felt with Frank the day before. There was something fatherly and appealing about these two men that she felt herself responding to. She stayed with Hugh for a while helping him with the removal of weeds and having a general garden tidy, something she never got the chance to do in the city. It felt good messing with the horticulture and Hugh was patient with her, teaching her what to remove and what not to. Mel enjoyed feeling useful here and when she went on her way to explore the rest of Forston it was with a heavy heart as she felt like she'd finally found a friend she didn't want to fuck...well, not as much as everyone else she'd met.

As lunchtime rolled around Mel felt a tingle in her pocket and removed her phone. It was a WhatsApp from Talia. She read the message first before checking out the video.

Hi, Mel. Thanks for a great day yesterday. Loved the unusual protein shake. Thought I'd invite you and the Sarge out tonight for Drinky-Poos. Let me know the time and place and we will meet you there. Oh and this is Trent, my other half. Catch you later, bye. X x x

Mel pressed play on the video and watched as standard couples pic after couples pic rolled by. One was of the two of them in Venice, another in Prague and one of them on the top of the Empire State Building in the US. These were cute selfies of them smiling and gurning whilst seeing the world. Mel felt a tinge of sadness at that. Even now she and Michael still took those kinds of pictures when they were out to show them doing stuff but they masked a sadness within their relationship. Mel was going to press stop but then another image came up this time a video. Talia was on her knees, stockinged legs in view with her mouth sucking on one of Trent's balls whilst her hand moved up and down his seven-inch, solid tool.

"Oh yeah, T. Oh that's good, baby girl. You know I like that don't you?" Trent asked as Talia gently nodded. Mel felt her downstairs warming instantly as she watched as Talia then took the companion gonad into her mouth, Trent's member resting on her face over her nose comically before he grabbed the end himself and, after only a few tugs unleashed a stream of goo over her face and chest.