Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you'd love it," Talia responded, mockingly as she moved in close to get Mel's full expression. "And you do love it, too. Don't you?"

"I...I...I FUCKING LOVE IT!" Mel cried through gritted teeth. Talia moved behind us with her phone, filming Trent and I see-sawing my doubly-filled wife. I held her cheeks apart as I fucked her arse, her body beginning to tremble as I did so. As I withdrew I could feel Trent refilling Mel's pussy, sense the texture of his cock through the thin membrane separating us. We see-sawed behind Mel frantically as Mel shuddered beneath us. Then I saw Trent move his head up to one of Mel's nipples, bit on the gold ring and pulled.

"Oh that's it, babe. I think she likes that," Talia encouraged as she kept filming, watching the two of us fuck Mel, her body juddering as she leaned forward and buried her face in Trent's neck as continued to plow into her, our tools continually filling Mel until she lifted her head and yelled out.

"NGGH! OH GOD! NEVER BEEN FILLED LIKE THIS. DON'T STOP! GONNA..." Mel cried as she stiffened like a board as the two of us effectively pinned her in place. Talia moved to the front to capture her expression, the veins in her neck popping, her face red due to the overwhelming sensations flooding her body, before she collapsed onto Trent, the experience causing him to trigger inside her, shooting his spunk into her body, with me being unable to hold off and cumming in Mel's ass as she trembled uncontrollably.

I removed my cock from Mel's backside and slumped on the floor, spent. I then thought back to both our fantasies from earlier and recognised how they'd both been filled.

"That was really something," I said to everyone on the room.

"Yeah. It's been a Hell of a couple of days," Mel remarked.

"Yeah, they've been wild," Talia interjected whilst watching back the film of Mel getting double penetrated. "Who'd have known you'd have been this wild when I first met you. I blame the leisure centre".

"Yeah," Mel whimpered, her face covered with her straggly hair.

"What's the meant to mean?" I asked, indignantly.

"You don't...oh," Talia commented. "I thought you guys had discussed..."

"Discussed what?" I asked, my voice getting more out-of-control. Talia disengaged herself from Trent's still sizeable cock, her face ashen with fear.

"Don't get mad but..." Mel began. Those words were never what you wanted to hear at the start of a sentence. "Talia and I had...some fun at the gym the other day and...we might have sucked off...six guys".

"YOU sucked off six guys?!" I questoned the statement by repearing it.

"Oh no. We sucked off three guys each, it's just that there were six guys there," Talia clairified as if to lessen the impact of what was being said.

"That does sound hot. I wish I'd been there," Trent unhelpfully commented.

"Well if you had there woudn't have been six gys, there'd have been seven, silly" Talia teased her husband before kissing him.

"Of course! That makes it all better then!" I ranted as Mel started to look visibly upset.

"I'm really sorry. I wanted to tell you yesterday, but..." Mel began, getting tearful as she tried to explain herself.

"I cannot believe you'd have sex with a bunch of random strangers!" I stated as Mel wept.

"I didn't have sex with them. It was only oral," Mel explained but I was not for hearing it. I could not believe that my dutiful, beautiful wife could be so...awful, until a voice interjected like a thunder-crack.

"AHEM!"

Talia was stood naked, her arms folded looking straight at me with a furious expression on her face. For a moment I was at a loss for her anger, till I remembered what happened the night before Mel arrived.

"Well...erm...If we are talking...about...failures of fidelity...I should say that...I did...get caught up in ...erm...an orgy, the night before you arrived," I confessed, incredibly slowly.

'WHAT?!" Mel screamed. Before I had a chance to try and explain myself I felt her hand slap right across my cheek, causing my head to spin due to the force of the blow. 'YOU FUCKED OTHER WOMEN AND ARE ANGRY AT ME!" HOW MANY?"

"Three at the orgy...four in total," I continued.

"And you had a go at me for getting caught up in the moment in the gym?" Mel asked.

"Yes! They were complete strangers!" I defended my position..badly.

"Oh and I suppose you were so close to the women you fucked, weren't you?!" Mel chided me.

"Well at least I knew their fucking names!" I proclaimed, angrily, causing Mel to leave the room in tears, only to be followed by Trent and Talia. I picked up my clothes and started to get dressed, at that moment it was about as much as I could do. The night had fallen apart spectacularly as Talia and Trent talked in the kitchen to a teary Mel. The night had started badly, got slightly better then descended into an utter shit-show thanks to this stupid game and its stupid challenges. Not that I had seen any. I stopped and thought about that for a moment. During the entire night I had not read a single challenge card.

I looked at them neatly stacked and an awful feeling hit my gut. I reached out and picked them up and turned them over, spreading them out in my hand only to be confronted by ay awful inescapabale truth.

They were all blank.

End of Part Four.

See you in two weeks time for part 5.