Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel looked about to see if anyone else was looking, but where she was in the street there was no-one about. As there was no-one around she kept on watching, all the while feeling herself get wet watching Talia and Trent's videos. The next one had Talia on the bed on all fours talking to the camera.

"It's so nice being married to a man who knows his husbandly duties," Talia remarked before lifting the camera up to show Trent with his face in Talia's arse, munching on her love box. "Oh, you get that tongue deep in there, T," Talia sighed as Trent held her ass-cheeks apart. It was wild seeing Trent feast on her cunt whilst Talia's face was full on the screen showing her reaction to his work as his tongue moved past her flaps and explored her insides. "Oh ho ho! Keep moving your thumb over my clit, Trent," Talia stated, as Trent carried on working for a few moments before standing up and slamming his tool inside her.

"OH! You cheeky Bastard!" exclaimed Talia, before moving with Trent's thrusts and getting into it. Mel wondered what it would be like to feel Trent's cock inside her, to taste it, to feel his cum hit her tits, to wrap her legs around his muscled torso and feel him take her the way he was taking Talia now.

The video ended, and all Mel could think about was Talia's invite for drinks tonight. Mel went to her messages and immediately began typing out a text for Michael.

Hey, Hon. Meet me in the pub tonight after work. I've got a surprise for you. X x x

Mel then put the phone back in her bag and headed back to the hotel so she could strip off, get on the bed, watch the video that Talia sent her and cum like a fucking train.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Hey, babe," I said as I entered the hotel and saw her sitting in the anteroom area by the roaring fire, wearing a gorgeous, flowery-print, black and white dress. A giddy smile on her face when she saw me. I hadn't seen her glow like this for years. I ran towards her and wrapped my arms around her, spinning her around in an embrace. I hadn't felt this way for Mel for years and yet here I was, suddenly in a state of absolute bliss over the current condition of our relationship. "Did you have a good day? I hope it wasn't too boring for you".

"Er...no. It was fine. I'm just...glad to see you," Mel said, uncharacteristically stumbling over her words. I stepped back and looked at Mel in her dress which seemed to dangle on her curves in all the right ways. I felt myself getting turned on just by looking at her.

"My God! This might be my favourite ever dress of yours," I remarked as I looked her up and down. By the time I got to her face I could see that she was blushing at my compliments. It was nice seeing a side to her I hadn't witnessed in a long time.

"I've got a surprise for you," Mel said, reluctantly. "We're going out tonight".

"Great!" I replied as I looked up and down her body again.

"I said we'd go for drinks with Talia and Trent," Mel continued. My stomach dropped at this prospect upon hearing those names and knowing their lascivious nature.

"Talia and Trent?" I asked, my mind a-whirr with questions about what Mel may or may not know at this stage. "How come you know Talia and Trent?"

"Frank, your boss, introduced me to Talia yesterday," Mel said, looking at me confused, clearly sensing my sense of edginess. "Why? Is there a problem?"

"No. No problem. That's fine," I lied, fearing for the future of my relationship if these two were chatting with us. "Where are we meeting them?" I queried as Mel seemed to ease a little at my fake state of relaxation.

"MEL!" Talia screamed from behind me. Talia ignored me and ran up and gave Mel the biggest hug ever, her arms tight around my gorgeous wife. After they rocked back and forth for a few moments, giggling as they did, they eventually disengaged with Talia looking at me and shifting tone from surprised and delighted to austere as she spoke to me. "Sergeant".

"You can call me Michael when we are off duty," I advised her.

"I think not. That's like calling your teachers by their first name once you left school. It was just weird right," Talia chuckled with Mel following suit. I seemed to have missed this part where they had become friends already and my stomach was instantly churning because of what Talia and I had done and what she knew.

"Officer...I mean Michael," Trent commented as he extended his hand, which I politely shook. I was not about to go around purposely making enemies and it served me no purpose to be mean to Trent. I trusted him a Hell of a lot more than Talia.

"Shall we get some drinkies in?" Talia asked before Talia and my wife waltzed off in front of us.

"Don't let Talia get to you. She can be a lot sometimes," Trent commented on his wife's in-your-face nature.

"Yeah, I gathered," I responded, watching the two women walk arm in arm to the bar, the two of them already (worryingly) as thick as thieves. Not a good look when your husband's a cop.

We settled in at a table and began chatting and drinking with two shared platters of food that was surprisingly enjoyable for a small-place like this. Mel told them all about her job, what she loved about London, what she missed, how much she was enjoying being here and how friendly everybody had been. After a couple of hours and several drinks I was starting to relax, and felt like the evening was going the way I had hoped before I'd heard the bad news that they were there, but that's when things took a turn for the worst.

"So, Mel and I had a great day at the gym yesterday," Talia said with a grin. I could see Mel move as if giving Talia a kick under the table. "Ow! What?! I'm just saying you liked to work out and sweat a lot!" Talia continued. I noticed Mel gesture via her face for Talia to stop, although I was unsure why?

"Nowt wrong with that. I like to keep in shape myself," Trent offered as a bit of a balm to the disagreement between the two women.

"He does, he's very fit!" Talia gushed as she grabbed the arm of her man. I had to admit I found it weird how she could be so affectionate and grabby of her guy and yet fuck with other people so easily. "That allows us to be pretty wild together. You guys wouldn't get that," Talia continued with words that sounded like they were trying to get a response from Mel, which I knew they would.

"What's that meant to mean?!" Mel asked with a bit of a shout. After multiple drinks and not much of the platter we'd ordered, Mel was clearly starting to be affected by the alcohol. "We can be pretty wild, can't we, Michael?"

"We can, but there's nothing wrong with being a bit quiet every now and then either. I like that," I stated, hoping Mel would pick up on what I was saying and what I was hinting at but she was too far gone to get that, unfortunately.

"No, me and him are damn wild, Just as wild as you two, anyway?!" Mel shouted, ignoring my pleas to slow it down and calm the fuck down.

"Really?" Talia asked with a dirty look all over her features.

"Really!" Mel said, leaning over the table, her face in Talia's, the two women suddenly bursting out laughing in front of each other over lord knows what, like they were sharing some secret private joke.

"Well, we've got a board game at our place called WICKED, perhaps you'd like to find out just how wild you are?" Talia challenged Mel.

"That suits us fine, let's go! WOO!" Mel woo-ed. This was getting out of hand. I did not like where this was going and did not fancy sharing my Mel with these two, even though I knew that was hypocritical of me, bearing in mind what I'd shared with them.

"Mel, can I have a word?" I asked as quietly and non-suspiciously as possible. Mel looked at me, up-and-down with a disdainful look that I'd not seen since we were in London.

"Fine," Mel responded, before pulling a face at Talia and Trent. "Men, huh? Am I right?" Mel continued before we wandered further into the pub. "What? What's wrong now? Don't you want to have some fun?"

"I'm all for that but this is not a competition. If they want to think they are wild and we aren't, what's the harm?" I pondered. Mel stood there looking pouty before responding.

"Listen I am not having that bitch, think that she's somehow more wild than me. I've got this, and if I have to do this without you then so be it!" Mel replied before walking off, avoiding my attempts to pull her back. Shit. We were doing this. We were actually going down this road.

We all piled into an Uber with me in the front and Trent sat in the back between the two ladies. The trip was only five minutes but all I could hear was various female voices saying "Stop it," "Trent!" "Ah, that's naughty!" whilst the back was covered in a blanket of darkness. The words were echoing in my brain triggering all manner of jealous responses before the driver pulled up outside the house. The lights came on in the vehicle and I looked back and everyone was still very much fully dressed and in no way, ruffled with their outfits, but my paranoia had now peaked.

We all piled out of the car, Mel nearly falling over but Talia rescued her, both women laughing as they tumbled towards the house. I felt a sense of fear in my stomach, like I should just pull Mel away and say that she's had enough to drink and get out of there. True she would be furious with me but I could live with that.

But I didn't. I merely watched as Talia opened the door, let Mel walk inside of her own volition and I tamely followed. I walked down a neat suburban hallway and heard the door shut behind me like it was the the locked steel barrier in a prison.

"Who's up for more drinks?" Talia asked.

"YES!" Mel shouted, waving her arms in the air. The paranoia now was swimming through my veins as I wondered if this was how she was every time she went out without me? Was she this wild, free spirit who was up for a good time, everywhere, anywhere? Mel grabbed her drink and took a gulp, followed by a hasty wince at the strength of the concotion that was presented to her. "Okay! Let's see who can win this gme then. WOOP!"

"Would you like a drink, Michael?" Talia asked with a wicked leery look on her face, as if she had alreay won whatever was about to take place.

"I'm fine thanks," I responded. Talia walked away and behind her I could see Trent setting up the game board which was in the shape of a spiral on a square board which lead up to raised central platform in the middle which contained a tiny trophy in the shape of a fist. I did not want to think about how bad that final challenge might be. Talia came back in with three more drinks, one for her and Trent and another for Mel who was quickly becoming very inebriated as we sat on the carpet around a square games table and Talia and Trent sat on the sofa.

"So the object of the game is to complete the challenges and get to the golden fist," Talia explained. "Now, there are four squares, empty squares, no task or challenge, green squares, you have to reveal sexual secrets, amber sqaures, you remove an item of clothing, and finally red sqaures, you have to do the challenge. Pretty straight forward?"

I looked at the board and worked out there were thirty-six squares and, due to spacing, there was a path to the centre where you would not have to lose much, say much or do much. But you had to be lucky.

"Now we can play as individuals or as a couple, whatever's better for yourselves?" Talia asked. I figured that playing as a couple would mean at least we could do challenges together and that would be safer.

"I'm up for doing this as a couple," I suggested to Mel. She just looked at me and laughed.

"Yeah, I bet you would, you sqaure. HA!" Mel mocked before throwing some more of her drink back. "Anyway, come ON! Less parley more nudit-ay!" Mel rhymed before going into giggles.

"Vey well, Mel. Let's see how wild you really are," Talia said, a devilish glint in her eyes. She rolled the dice and moved it forward four spaces. "Amber. Oh dear, what should I lose first?"

Eventually she reached down and unclasped her shoe and threw it into the hallway. Mel, feeling blitzed and bold decided she wasn't having any of that.

"Pfff! You call yourself wild? Shoes are a pair, get the other one off!" Mel barked. Talia pulled a face and then removed the other show and tossed that in the hallway. "That's better!" nodded Mel as Trent picked up the dice and rolled a three to a green space and picked up a card.

"How many sexual partners have you had?" Trent read out loud before trying to fathom numbers in his head. Talia trying to capture his gaze as he did so, before he put the card to the bottom of the pile, all the while Talia trying to get eye-contact from him. It would have been adorable if not for the darker connotations of what was happening. "I don't know. fifty or sixty".

"Fifty or sixty?!" Mel repeated, incredulously. "You slag! Ha ha ha!"

"Your go, Mel," Trent said handing the dice to Mel. She rolled it dramatically in her hands and then rolled...a four.

"Yay! Hanging with my bestie!" Mel said, reaching down to unclasp her shoes before Talia interjected.

"Oh no! Taking shoes off? That's so lame!" Talia teased. Mel's face went puce with fury at that suggestion and instead she untied her dress and pulled it straight over her head, throwing it in the same direction as Talia's shoes.

"Wow! Way to go, Mel! Talia hollered as Trent applauded, but you've also landed on the same square, which means we have to do some kind of challenge," Talia continued, picking up the card and looking at it, silently.

"What kind of challenge?" Mel asked but before she could ask any more Talia had moved off the couch across the carpet and had planted her lips on Mel's in a highly erotic kiss. At first their mouths were locked together, but then their lips moved away from each other and I could see their tongues mashing against each other as their hands roved over the other's body. Talia running her hands over Mel's boobs whilst Mel unfastened Talia's belt and stuck her hand down the front of her jeans. I don't know how long they were kissing for but my pants were tenting like crazy after watching them go at it. I looked over at Trent who was adjusting/rubbing himself.

"Is that wild enough for you?" Mel challenged as they separated, the gaze between them seeming to carry something more, something I could neither know nor read.

"Not even luke-warm yet," Talia replied, before licking her lips and turning to me. "Your turn, Sar...er, Michael".

I rolled the dice and hoped for a one or a six, either would have me avoid anything incriminating. The dice seemed to bounce and spin through the air for an interminable amount of time before it landed on a one, a blank space.

"You're coming last, dear," Mel said sarcastically.

"A gentleman always should," I chided back. Getting cheers and laughs from all three of them, even Mel, who leaned back over and began a passionate smooch with me for my comment. My hand instinctively reached for her boobs and felt the lacey material as her wet, delicous mouth met mine.

"HEY, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! Save that for the forfeits that will be coming," Talia bossed, bringing some order to the proceedings. Talia picked up the dice and rolled it and got a five bringing her to a challenge. Talia removed a card and read what it said, beaming from ear to ear, before revealing this one to all.

"Lick the nipples of the person to your left. 30 seconds," Talia chuckled. That meant that I was about to have my nipples sucked by the dirty blonde constable.

"AH-HA-HA-HA! snorted Mel.covering her mouth in barely-concealed delight. "He hates that!" Mel continued.

"Do you now? Well, them's the rules I'm afraid," Talia remarked, delightedly.

"All right, all right," I stated, removing my polo shirt and getting more whoops from the girls before Talia moved steadily towards me and took my right nipple into her mouth, gently suckling and nibbling on the tiny nubbed point. I had to admit that whilst previously I'd always hated assaults on my nips, this was quite a pleasant feeling. Talia was neither too rough, nor too soft and so the tingles were surprisingly enjoyable.

"Ooh, you go, girl. He's enjoying that!" Mel shouted.

"Why don't you take the other one, Mel?" Talia asked. Mel's eyes glinted at the suggestion and she leant over to me, her eyes locking with mine as she moved down to my left nipple and began to hungrily suck on the end. The sensation of both woman suckling me like I was some kind of pregnant swine was turning me on more than I cared to admit and when Trent told them time's up I was partly glad for fear that I might discharge myself under their efforts. I went to put my polo shirt back in but Talia spoke up. "Ah-ah-ah. That can stay off".

I did what everyone else had done before me and tossed it towards the hallway to various hollers of approval before Trent picked up the dice to carry out his roll. As I looked at the board again I noticed something else about the spaces. Before I was only working out a safe route to the end but now I could see that the spaces at the beginning had more amber than red and a little green, getting people to strip down easier and break down inhibitions, but nearer the middle it was ALL red, virtually with just the safe spaces as breaks. I wanted to leave at this point but I knew there was no way that Mel would agree.

"Five," Trent said, bringing my attention back to the room. He moved his piece forward onto an amber space and looked around at both girls.

"OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF!" the two of them chanted as Trent gestured with his shirt, pulling at the bottom like he was going to remove his top, before undoing his belt and removing his trousers, bringing more Whoops of approval from the two women. In his white underwear you could clearly make out his aroused bulge. I looked at Mel and felt my heart sink as her eyes locked on Trent's trunk and she involuntarily licked her lips. I felt my stomach tighten as Mel greedily grabbed at the dice and threw them over the board and only got a one.

"Aw! Boring!" Mel asked, picking up a truth card. "What's the one sexual thing you've not tried that you would like to do?"

"Oh, ho ho! This should be interesting," Talia replied, mockingly. "Spill, Mel!"

"Threesome!" Mel confessed, shocking me as it had been my unspoken fantasy for years.

"Two women, two men, what combination?" Trent asked. Mel put her finger to her chin as she seemed to ponder the combinations in her head before replying.

"Any. Two men, two women, hell, even three women! Ha ha ha...oh!" Mel said, stopping her laughing in her tracks.

"What?" I asked as the room fell silent.

"Nothing," Mel continued. "Your roll".

I took the dice and gave it a toss across the board. It spun around for an interminable time before landng on...six. I moved my piece forward and it landed on a blank space. Safety still...for now, at least. Talia snatched up the dice and dramatically rolled it in her hands before unleashing it across the table to reveal a five. Talia was well in the lead now with the dice being somewhat kind to her. She moved the piece forward so it was on an Amber square.

"Well, let's see whose wild now shall we?" Talia commented and pulled at the hem of her top suggestively before she quickly yanked it over her head to reveal...no bra. I looked at Talia's fabulous tits (that I suspected were augmented) and moved my glance back to Mel in case she caught me staring, but instead she was transfixed with Talia's knockers herself, again licking her lips as she stared at Talia's engorged nipples. "But the question is, am I going commando as well? Have to wait and see". Talia then handed the dice to her other half who rolled it in his hand and then hurtled it onto the table, where it spun and bounced before landing on a four. Trent moved his piece to red, a challange and picked up the card.