Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 05

Story Info
Separate but not alone, Michael and Mel cavort in Forston.
14k words
4
2.2k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everyone. So after the rip-roaring success of the first sex-story I wrote I decided to have a crack at an entirely new sex story...ish, this time based on my favourite buddy cop movie.

As such there will be mild spoilers for the film on which this work is loosely based and so I would suggest you watch that film first.

This is part 5 of 7 so not long to go now before the explosive finish.

For everyone already familiar with the film, all participating characters in the following works are over 18.

That's it.

Day 4

Splitsville

I woke up alone.

I turned to look where Mel should have been and was suddenly reminded that not only was she not next to me, but that I wasn't even in the honeymoon suite. We had remained silent in the Uber journey back to the hotel only for the row to blaze away once we had returned to our room. Mel had sent me out of the honeymoon suite with my stuff so I would be able to get dressed in my uniform today, but that was it. I was now in the Mussburger suite which was like all the other suites in this hotel in that it had its own name but looked identical to every other room. Access to the rest of my clothes was strictly forbidden due to everything that had gone on the night before. The argument we had been embroiled in was still fresh in my mind. I was furious about Mel's afternoon bukkake, and she was pissed-off with my orgy dalliance the day before with it all coming to a head after the foursome with Talia and Trent.

I looked down at my naked self to see even mini-Mike was not showing his usual defiant self, instead he was lurking in a flaccid, self-pitying state, as if even he was saying "leave me alone". I thought of Mel, I thought of Catherine and I thought of Martine, Michelle and even Talia and realised just how badly I was fucking things up. I had to get things sorted and fast.

I got dressed in my uniform and stared at the reflection in the mirror. Yesterday I felt like I was such hot-shit, fucking around with various women and even had my Mel back but in just 24 hours I had managed to seemingly lose it all. Instead of the face in the mirror seeming lean and hungry I seemed gaunt and frail by comparison. I could have stayed there staring at myself, picking myself apart and feeling trapped in a well of self-criticism but I had to move...I had to get out...but, before I did I picked up the one thing that would always tell me the truth even if I didn't want to hear it.

"Does Mel still love me?" I asked. I shook the eight-ball like I was trying to get rid of the last of the ketchup from a bottle, almost unable to stop, until I realised I had to in order for the answer to appear. Eventually the little triangular face appeared like a premonition of fucking doom.

Reply Hazy, try again

Fucking non-committal answer. I did not need that. I left my room and looked down the hall to the Honeymoon suite. The door was closed but I could hear the sounds of the hallway again; sighs, whimpers and moans seemed to echo all the way from our former happy place down to me. Clearly no-one else was engaging in sexual activities except Mel. I tried to block out my imagination and empty my head of imagery but I couldn't help it. I knew what was going on in the honeymoon suite and could see it all as clear as day.

Mel writhed on the bed as Sylvia's red billowing locks bobbed between her legs and lapped at her slit, while the two young women, Steph and Sara, suckled on Mel's ample tits. Shaun watched as the women moved on the bed, all engaging in their own pleasure as the three women feasting on Mel all diddled their middles with their fingers as their naked bodies tied together in sexual delirium. Steph and Sara sucked on Mel's pierced nipples as she giggled and gurgled in delight.

Shaun moved over and tapped his red-haired wife on the shoulder and she stood up and grabbed the man's sizable appendage and began to stroke it before looking at Mel, face-up and willing on the bed, moving like a snake as he got ever closer. Eventually he got onto the bed causing it to groan in pain as his muscular torso added to the weight and started to inch his way inside her.

"Oh, Shaun...more!" Mel begs as he moves himself halfway inside.

"Don't tease the girl, baby. You know she wants it all," Sylvia chuckled like a witch as she and her husband's tongues duelled outside their mouths. Shaun obliged and moved all of his cock inside Mel, who bit her bottom lip and whimpered in pleasure as he eased inside her sopping-wet love tunnel.

"Fuck me, Shaun," Mel said, as she looked up longingly at Sylvia's husband as he began to move back and forth into her. Sylvia meanwhile climbed on the bed and positioned herself at Mel's head, moving her thighs aside her pretty face.

"Do me, Mel. Lick me," Sylvia suggested as Shaun flicked his hips forward and back, his eyes now locking with his wife as Mel reached her tongue out and tasted Sylvia as she pulled her thighs towards her face.

"Oh, she's ever so good," Sylvia remarked as Mel ate the red-haired land-lady with her new-found love of a pussy's taste. Sylvia bent forward and rested her hands on her hubby's shoulders as the two of them kissed, all five people seemingly locked in an eternal erotic triangle. Sylvia looked down as Shaun's cock sluiced in and out of Mel's slit with greedy eyes. "I love it when you use MY cock to fuck other women".

"Yeah, I love watching women suck on my cunt, too," Shaun replied before both of them stopped talking and their mouths met, while Mel serviced Sylvia and was getting served by Shaun, her tanned hips still contrasting with Shaun's dark skin as he powered into her, the two women either side holding on to Mel's boobs as the sucked away.

Shaun became glassy-eyed as his jaw dropped and his thrusts increased in speed. He was about to empty his sack into Mel's innards as he fucked away vigorously. Sylvia balanced herself by holding onto Shaun's shoulders, her own face reddening as Mel moaned into her pussy, the two of them locked into a giving and receiving triumvirate.

"I'm cumming, babe," Shaun breathed into the face of Sylvia, who smiled back at her lover.

"Cum inside this dirty bitch. Cum inside her for me, babe," Sylvia replied, stroking his face as she did so. The svelte man, a layer of sweat glistening over his body, stiffened and stopped as he pumped his seed inside Mel's waiting body. Mel's grip on Sylvia's thighs tightened as did her legs around Shaun as he own body locked up in delicious orgasm, before Sylvia became consumed with lust as Mel's efforts pushed her over the edge, almost as though the same orgasm was being passed through each of them.

Sylvia detached herself from Mel's juice-coated face and led on the bed, spent. Shaun slumped over Mel who ran her fingers through his hair as they both caught their breath. Steph and Sara, who were attending to Mel's breasts, joined each other in an embrace and tumbled to the bed, the only participants still going.

I couldn't bear any more as the lurid pictures from my imagination overwhelmed my sense of reality. I marched down to the Honeymoon Suite and held my hand back to knock on the door, before a familiar sound stopped me.

"NNNGGGHHHH!" Mel snored. I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from giggling at the sound of her crazy, loud, gruffling noise, a wave of joy which then crashed on my beach of despair. The feeling that I should be in that bed with her, that I should be spooning her with my arm draped around her, that it should be me kept awake by her spluttering snorts, but it wasn't. We'd reached an impasse that shrouded me with equal parts anger and guilt as I recalled the previous evening.

I could still picture Talia bouncing up and down on me as Trent guided his trunk inside Mel, us two disjointed couples fucking close by. I kept remembering how Mel's arse quivered as I inserted my two fingers inside, how her cheeks trembled as I placed my knob at her entrance, and how her entire body shook as I slid inside her, my cock heavily lubed up. I could still recollect how Mel juddered to a shuddering climax with Trent finishing soon after, with me collapsing on the floor in a state of bliss and exhaustion.

Now here I was with my head pressed against the door to the honeymoon suite wondering where the Hell things had gone wrong? I eventually lifted my head off the door and walked down the corridor, either side presenting me with sighs or snores as I traipsed morbidly down the walkway to get breakfast. I looked up as I approached the door to the two cuties I had observed upon arrival here, Sara and Stephanie. I remembered how I'd watched Sara cumming on bed as we locked eyes with me standing out of sight of her friend in the doorway, but this morning, like that fateful day, the door was ajar. I took a breath, slowed my walk and looked in. On the bed was Sara, naked, her blonde hair strewn across the pillow as her friend's head was between her thighs.

I gulped hard, but it wasn't the only thing about me that was hard as I watched the two young women cavort. Sara was stroking her friend's head as she licked her pussy, the lapping and licking sounds as loud as Sara's heavy breathing. I adjusted myself as I started to rest awkwardly inside my underwear. Both girls seemed to be oblivious about the door situation (as did most people round here. What was wrong with this place?) and were caught up in the moment. Sara's gaze fixed on her friend's eyes as her mouth was below her pubic mound paying attention to her in all the right ways.

Sara's eyes traveled to me at the door and she beckoned me in with a finger. Previously I would have hesitated or shown my ring finger in response, but not now. I entered the room and unbuckled my belt as I walked to the bed, the two nubile young ladies looking at me and smiling. I start unbuttoning my shirt as Steph giggles into Sara's mound and Sara reaches to pull at my trousers.

"Hey, you came to play," Sara remarked as my shirt hit the ground and she wrestled my cock from my pants. I shucked my shoes and trousers and socks off, hooking my toes in to pull them from my foot and climbed onto the bed, my hands instantly reaching for Sara's fleshy mounds perched on her chest. Sara smiled up at me as Steph continued to suck on her nub as she inserted a finger inside.

"Come closer," Sara beckoned me as I watched Steph feast on her friend. I moved ever nearer Sara till my meat and veg were nearer to get, she then scooched over and her mouth wrapped itself around my right gonad.

"URGH!" I moaned, throatily as she began sucking on it through the dappled skin. I closed my eyes so I could focus all my attention on the sensations of her mouth sucking on the skin-covered orb. It was then I felt a weight move on the bed next to me and there was Steph, moving her body close to me.

"You not attending to your friend," I asked, as I bent my head to her left nipple as I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her close to me.

"She's had enough, she can wait. Oh yeah," the pretty brunette moaned as I slid my right hand to her gash and started to caress it over her bean and down through her puffy lips and back again, her eyes becoming consumed with lust whilst my member was being gobbled by he nubile friend, her tongue licking round my head as she pulled the foreskin back and forward. Steph looked down and moved down to add her mouth to my member.

"Holy fuck!" I mouthed as Steph's tongue rolled from the base of my girth up to the end where her mouth and Sara's met in playful French kisses with my dick being the lollipop in between the two of them. I looked down and watched these two cherubs kiss with my meat between the two of them, Sara occasionally opening her eyes to look up at me and smile. She'd be the one I'd do first.

"Okay, you asked for it," I barked as I removed myself from the delicious treat that was their mouths to get me some main course. I went to the foot of the bed, grabbed Sara by the ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed, getting a squeal of delight from Sara and a chuckle from Steph. I held my knob at her entrance, swirling it round Sara's opening as she posed all girly, with a finger in her mouth, before I grabbed her thighs and shoved myself inside her.

"Holy macaroni! That's thick!" Sara squealed as I buried myself so I was all the way in her.

"What's he feel like?" Steph asked as she pressed her finger on Sara's button, causing her mouth to open and her eyes to roll back.

"Full!" Sara gasped, as I withdrew and pushed into her further, her hot snatch gripping me tight as I stopped for a moment to enjoy the view of one woman full of my cock whilst the other elegantly flicked her friend's bean. I looked up at Steph and caught her eye. She moved her face ever closer till eventually her lips were within touching distance of mine. I moved my head forward and our mouths met as I moved my hips, my rod moving in and out of her friend.

"Oh, that is so, MMMM! That looks so...fucking Hell...so hot!" Sara cooed as I started to move with more purpose, thrusting in and out, revenge fucking this young woman, smacking my hips against hers angrily as sone kind of catharsis for how I was feeling about Mel. "Oh, yeah. Do me, Sarge. I want to feel your cum inside me".

I began to pound away at her as my tongue swirled around Steph's mouth as her finger swirled round Sara's clit, all three of us caught up in this fucking frenzy with Steph's eyes going wide as Sara started to play with her pussy, all three of us getting, giving and gaining in this triangle of lust.

"What's your friend up to?" I asked, as I stared deep into Steph's dark brown eyes.

"She's, OOH, fingering me," Steph replied, as she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, her body moving against Sara's fingers as I began to fuck Sara with something resembling an animalistic rage. "Cum inside me, fill me more!" Sara begged as she could feel me pulsing, racing towards the finish inside her.

"Oh, take it! Fucking take it!" I yelled as I took myself out of Sara's warm fold and shot my cum all over her stomach.

"There's a lot there!" Steph giggled, as she looked at her friend's messy midriff. I took a breath and could see the better part of myself was still angry. I couldn't leave things like this.

"We're not done yet," I remarked, as I lifted Sara's hips and slotted myself back inside.

"OH MY GOD! How are you doing this?" Sara exclaimed as I began to slide in and out again.

"If you think that feels great, try this," I commented before pushing Steph's head down to Sara's pussy. She didn't need much coaxing as she moved her face to her friend's secret place and began to lap away, Steph's talented tongue hitting both Sara's nub and my dick as it moved in and out, Sara leaning over to her friend and playing with her backside, the two women rocking each other by their efforts.

I grabbed Sara's legs by the ankles as I rammed into her, my cock already solid again as I continued to punish her pussy for mine and my wife's argument, Steph's head able to access her friend's slit easier as I held her legs up, her mouth slurping over her friend, salivating at the delicious taste as she lapped away at her.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY...GUYS! DON'T STOP, DON'T..." Sara cried out as her legs tensed and her love-tube convulsed around me, her cum-stained stomach muscles tensing as she leveraged herself off the bed via her ankles on my shoulders, almost forcing me out from inside her. Steph removed her face from her friend and looked up at me, her eyes glassy with longing as our eyes met, my cock lodged firmly in her friend as we kissed again, but this was not a revenge kiss, not an angry kiss filled with rage, but something more tender, our lips moving softly together like the bristles of a slender paint brush touching a canvas. The elegance and beauty of the touch was more than I could take as I finally submitted to Sara's request and shot what was left deep inside her.

"Oh, yeah. That's what I'm talking about," Sara said as she stuck her finger inside herself and tasted me. I looked back at Steph as she held my gaze with a needy look, her head moving forward seeking my kiss again, her hands holding my face whilst I was buried deep within Sara, the moment of our tongues mashing seemingly more intimate than me rubbing uglies with her friend. I dislodged myself from Sara and my hands instinctively went to Steph's face to gently touch her skin. Just the feeling of her hot, young body was stirring me again, her puffy, swollen looking boobs rising out of her chest, her tufts of dark pubic hair, her tantalisingly flat stomach. I had just fucked Sara twice and yet this dusky beauty was pulling me in like a moon being sucked into the orbit of a planet.

"Stay a bit longer," Steph suggested, breathing the words out between kisses. I was tempted. God, I was tempted as Sara squirmed in satisfied delight and Steph offered herself like some kind of sacrifice to me, but I knew I couldn't. I had to get going and get to work.

"I can't but...soon. I promise," I offered, before taking one more deep kiss from her. I grabbed my clothes, headed into the hall and ran to my room to grab another shower before wolfing down my breakfast and heading into work.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I got into work and Dani was already there, sitting at her desk reading the latest Police Vocabulary guidelines. I was impressed by her dedication and fortitude.

"Good to see you looking to improve yourself,' I commented as she looked up at me.

"You all right. Talia was telling me you went to hers last night and you managed to..." Dani stopped before giving the universal hand and tongue-in-mouth gesture for blow-job.

"Yeah, things got a little out of hand," I remarked to Dani. "Have we heard anything back about these three deaths, yet?"

"Er..." Dani rifled through her papers on her desk before coming back with a response. "...No".

"Right, well if the report won't come to the mountain we will take a trip to the mountain," I said as I got up, Dani put down her book and followed closely behind me. Dani and I headed upstairs to confront the best Buddies and see if we could make any headway into what was going on with these mysterious fatalities. We entered their office only to find them sitting eating cereal whilst watching highlights of the World Cup.

"You're watching football?" I asked as I headed in and sat down across from them.

"No!" replied DS Booker, sarcastically. "We're watching highlights".

"And eating cereal," DC Barber continued, equally dimly.

"It's still..." I stopped, and decided to leave it. "Has there been any more info on the recent unexplained deaths?"

"Er...they're all explained now," DS Booker chuckled before shovelling a big spoonful of cereal in his gob.

"What do you mean they're all explained?" Dani demanded to know before giving me a supporting pat on the shoulder.

"Well, what we mean is they've come back as accidental deaths," DC Barber pointed out before chomping on his sugar puffs.

"Are you serious?!" I asked in exasperation. "Two people die, one person comes to see me to say he has information then he mysteriously pops his clogs as well?"

"Yeah," both Buddies stated in unison.

"Isn't it your job to detect?" I asked the detectives as I stood up and leaned across the desk to the breakfast-munching, undynamic duo.

"Look..." DS Booker began, before also standing up so we were almost nose-to-nose. "The first accident was an unfortunate car-crash with no third party involvement, the second was caused by faulty building equipment, in fact not only were there no traces of foul play, the only fingerprints we did discover that were remotely suspicious at Tristan Taylor's address...were yours! So you tell me, Mr Big City Policeman, am I meant to ignore evidence and just go with my gut? Well?"