Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, I don't think we can rule out the possibility of foul play here," I said to the Chief.

"This...could be a crime scene?" the Chief asked. I nodded, he nodded, before responding back. "Very good. Constable Wheeler, secure the area".

"Shabba-flambay," William replied.

"Constable Turner, interview witnesses," Frank ordered.

"Right, sir," Talia responded, unenthusiastically but professionally.

"Detectives, get the CSI teams down here," Frank commanded.

"Oh fudge!" DC Barber remarked.

"Dani, Michael. You both know what to do," Frank stated and left, ashen-faced, to deal with the fallout (no pun intended) of this incident.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Mel re-entered her hotel room, both invigorated and yet feeling an emptiness inside her after her workout and pre-workout foursome. She had wandered into the showers after building up a sweat hoping there may be some more hunks, or even another woman to help with a warm-down sex session but to no joy. As she sat there she opened the drawer to the bedside table and spied what she had noticed when she first landed, the silver vibrator just sat there asking to be used.

Mel looked around even though there was only her in the room and removed the metallic device. She switched it on and it buzzed cheerily into life, causing her again to look around and make sure there was no-one else spotting her removing this sex-toy and potentially using it.

BUZZ!

Mel's phone rasped angrily causing her to put the toy back into the drawer and slam it shut. Mel picked up her phone and spied the whatsapp message from Talia. She opened it up. There was a message and a video.

Hi there, just me. Tyler told me about the fun you guys got up to at the gym. Boy, I wish I'd been there. However as I couldn't I thought I'd send you this from the other night. Don't worry, it'll stay between the four of us. X x x

Mel opened the video and there she was riding Tyler's cock on the sofa. Mel caught her breath as she watched the shakily shot video of Mel rutting against Tyler, remembering the experience and instantly getting wet, between her legs as she recalled how awesome that night was and how amazing his cock felt inside her. As Mel watched the video she found herself unbuckling her belt and unfastening her jeans and slipping a hand down beneath her underwear and felt her growing wetness as she saw Michael behind her lubing up his rod. Mel quickly removed her jeans and her underwear and grabbed the toy from the drawer as she stood her phone up so she could watch this version of the previous night's event unfold.

Mel settled against her pillows with her right hand on her clit and pressed the vibrator against her sphincter as Michael moved himself behind her. Before yesterday Mel would never have thought of stimulating herself like this but after the wild ride of the previous evening it had opened up so many other options for how she could pleasure herself sexually. She watched as Michael eased slowly inside her, pushing the toy inside herself, finding it easier to let it in this time.

On the phone screen she watched and listened as the three of them moved in time, all of them moaning and grunting, Mel starting to moan whilst watching the scene unfold, her sex becoming hotter as her finger flurried over her bean, the vibrator buzzing in her backside as she struggled to keep her eyes on the images on her phone as she watched herself cum from the incredible stimulation performed by those two studs, including her husband.

"OH MY WORD, OH FUCKING HELL! YOU DIRTY BITCH!" Mel screamed as her fingers and the vibrator, mixed with the images and the sex sounds of the video pushed her over the edge. "HO OH OH OH!" Mel exclaimed as she removed her fingers, leaving the vibrator lodged in there, still running.

"Wow!" came a female voice from the door. Mel closed her legs as instinctively moved her hands to cover her breast even though he'd left her top on. "I just came out to change the sheets this afternoon," Sylvia explained.

"You could have knocked!" Mel replied as she stared at the red head, whose eyes were still lodged at Mel's butt. Mel moved her hand down and she could feel not only was the vibrator still lodged in her backside, but it was still on.

"You like butt stuff. I should have known from how uptight you seemed," chuckled Sylvia, reaching out to the vibrator and pulling it out slightly, before pushing it right back in again.

"Wait, stop...OH!" Mel moaned as she leant back on the bed as Sylvia moved the device in and out.

"You like that, huh?" Sylvia asked. Mel opened her legs to give the redhead more access and merely nodded in submission. Sylvia moved further up the bed and pulled up Mel's thick jumper, her hands caressing her skin as she did so, her fingers going under Mel's bra and pushing the underwear over her magnificent breasts, freeing them from their captivity.

"S'nice," Mel mumbled as Sylvia's expert fingers rounded on Mel's nipple as she pushed the vibrator in and out of Mel's puckered hole. Mel watched in delight as Sylvia removed her hand and moved her face to her slit, tonguing her crease as she continued to move the buzzing piece of plastic in and out of her derrière. "JESUS, WEPT!"

"Hmmm, maybe. But it sure as Hell ain't tears I'm tasting down here," Sylvia replied as she shimmied her panties off with her free hand as she used the other and her tongue to delightfully torment Mel. Mel was writhing on the bed under Sylvia's efforts. All she could see as she looked past her own marvellous mammaries was an explosion of curly red hair, and two green eyes that looked like they were getting as much joy as their mouth was giving.

"Hey, I've fixed the plumbing in the Hudsucker s...fucking Hell!" muttered Shaun as he watched Sylvia gorge herself between the new occupant's thighs, her own pussy exposed from removing her knickers, her skirt ridden up around her waist. Shaun felt down to his quickly solidifying rod as he took in the scene. Whether or not he was welcome with Mel, he was always welcome with Sylvia. Shaun removed his top, revealing his lean torso beneath, before unhooking his belt and letting the tool-ladened item pull his jeans down. He reached down and removed his thickening length, Mel's eyes moving over its girth as he placed his hand on Sylvia's arse. He ran the bulbous head up down Sylvia's opening, smiling as he did so.

"Hrrrmmm!" Sylvia muffled into Mel's quim, sounding like a horse, protesting about being mounted, but this was no protest, her eyes and eyebrows revealed how Shaun's cock had cowed the red-headed temptress as she gurgled in delight into Mel's pussy.

"Heh, heh, heh! Guess this is the ultimate pay-it-forward," Shaun chuckled as his hips slapped against Sylvia's cheeks, the smacking sound echoing through the room. Mel has started this afternoon watching the porno from last night and now she had a new one going on in front of her.

"Uh-huh!" Mel sighed as she felt her orgasm building as Sylvia stretched her tongue inside her, Shaun was ploughing away with a fury now into his wife, the THWAPPING of their skin must have been echoing down the hall and Mel was surprised they didn't have an audience.

"Sylvia! Your tongue! It's amazing. THAT'S IT! I'M THERE! OH SWEET MERCY!" Mel cried as she locked her thighs around Sylvia's head and held the back of her head in place as Shaun thrust in and out of his partially-clad missus, his hands gripping onto her hips, leveraging himself, slamming his cock into her until he stopped moving and went rigid.

"OH FUCK!" Shaun exclaimed as he pumped his cum fully inside his lovely wife.

"No finish for me then," complained Sylvia with a grin at Mel and Shaun. "Ah well, I'll just go and finish myself off then," Sylvia remarked, letting her dress fall back down and grabbing her knickers as she left.

"Wait, honey. I'm sorry. Shit!" Shaun commented quickly, getting his jeans and T-shirt on and running after his fiery better half. Mel was just left there on the bed feeling strangely sated but also hungry for more, be it Tyler, Big Bad John or even her adulterous husband Michael. She led there for about three minutes before realising her breasts were still exposed, her legs wide open and the toy still buzzing away in her back passage.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Do you really think it was murder?" Dani asked as we stood outside the church waiting for the initial investigations to conclude as we stood at the police barrier.

"Hard to say, but I don't think we should rule out foul play," I mentioned as I tried to feel better about the fete being ruined. There were four deaths now and I had a feeling things were about to get far worse. Call it a hunch, call it instinct, call it a cop thing but that voice in the back of my head was saying that even now, this wasn't over.

"Sme thnks yuve nowt bt sht fr brns," mumbled the ever miserable Constable wheeler in his usual droll manner.

"He thinks..."

"Yeah, I got that one. Thanks, Dani," I remarked as I managed to translate those mumblings as I had shit for brains. The two detectives walked over with equally grim looks on their faces. I instinctively made myself as tall as possible for this confrontation.

"What did you find, Detectives?" I asked as they stood in front of me looking severely pissed off.

"Well, after two hours of searching I managed to discover a breakaway wrapper and an empty crisp packet," Detective Booker replied.

"Not to mention a used condom," Detective Barber interjected.

"What about fingerprints?" I queried as my mind scrambled to follow links, clues, anything that could solve this.

"Everyone and their mums have snuck into the tower at some point. FFS, you'd probably get prints for everyone in the local force up there!" DC Barber commented.

"Service," I mumbled.

"I know you're from the big city, but it's about time you worked out that you've not brought the crime rate with you!" DS Booker remarked before both detectives walked away. Their words stung as I stood at the scene with Dani. My mind racing, my fears that I was making a huge cock of myself. Eventually the team left and I had to head back to the hotel, a sense of defeat clinging to me as I trundled back to a room on my own after three nights of raucous sex. There was no chance of that happening tonight as Mel wasn't speaking to me. My phone no longer a-buzz with flirty or pleasant comments from her, no matter how often I checked my phone. I looked at the last text from her.

Hey, Hon. Meet me in the pub tonight after work. I've got a surprise for you.

What a surprise that turned out to be, one that fulfilled one of my fantasies and yet seemingly ruined my marriage at the same time. For a moment all I could do was gaze at the screen, trying to will the perfect message on there that would make everything right, but no words came.

"You okay?" a female voice asked. I looked over and leaning towards me in her car was Doctor Deborah Diviner, a look of concern on her face.

"No...er, yeah...it's..." I was about to fob her off but Deborah was not one for letting this slide.

"Get in," the unelected First Lady of Forston said. Usually if civilians order me about my sense of being a police officer kicks in and my response is to steadfastly Buck against such things, however with my state of mind over Mel, all these tragic deaths, and probably the fact that Deborah was a Doctor and had that similarly authoritative manner, meant I just grabbed the door handle and went inside. "You need to talk".

"I don't think..."

"It wasn't a question," Deborah continued as she drove, her mind managing to enter Doctor mode and drive mode automatically. "Clearly there's a lot going on. I know you're not registered yet but come back to mine, I'll see if I can help".

I thought for a second and nodded meekly. Deborah carried that same professional sense of self as a Doctor as I did as a police officer, an inner and outer sense of authority that meant when we spoke people listened, usually anyway.

"Is Frank okay?" Deborah asked as we drove up through the village.

"Well I doubt he'll be in a good mood after me screwing up the fete," I answered, before remembering their intimate hug at the fete. "Are you close?"

"We've...known each other a long time. I don't think Frank ever got over his wife's death and as such...he's never had eyes for anyone else," Deborah sighed. I detected longing and regret in her voice but decided not to push it. With all the secrets I was holding in it hardly seemed smart to add Deborah's to the pile. We drove on to the outskirts of Forston and headed towards a large detached house that was built in either the Victorian age or at the start of the twentieth century. I imagine that when it was built it was probably on the orders of the local landowner who had it custom-made for him, his devout wife and huge family. It was a relic of a bygone era but it remained impressive nonetheless. As we pulled in three other cars and five occupants were waiting for the good Doctor.

"You took your time," said one of them. A guy approaching his fifties with a slight paunch and a thinning head of hair who looked like he spent too little time at the gym and too much propping up the golf-club bar.

"Sorry, Dave. I need to have a chat with the Sergeant," Deborah replied, before turning back to me. "You don't know the other members of the practice do you? I'll introduce you. This is Doctor David Driver."

"Pleasure. Heard a lot about you," Doctor Dave remarked, hand outstretched. I took it in mine and gave a standard three pumps before letting go.

"This is Doctor Suzanne Springer," Doctor Deborah remarked to a bubbly woman in her thirties with curly blonde hair and a warm inviting smile. "And this is Junior Doctor Wilma Warbler," Deborah continued, introducing me to a striking brunette who could have been mistaken for Mel's younger sister (if she had one) with black shoulder length hair and the perfect shape that men found attractive, rather than what was perceived to be attractive. I nodded at both Doctors and they nodded back.

"And finally we have Doctor Robert Roller and Doctor Bartholomew Butler," Deborah said, completing her introductions. Robert was a man slightly shorter than me and also slighter in terms of shape, by contrast Bart was a wide-framed man who looked more like an outdoorsman rather than someone cooped up in an office tending to patients, about ten years older than me, I guessed.

"Pleasure," I remarked, shaking both their hands before turning back to Deborah. "Listen, we don't have to..."

"Yes we do," Deborah insisted as she moved me towards the house, my legs seemingly incapable of channeling the will to fight back. The good Doctor opened the door and gently bundled me inside, her colleagues all huddling through the door, blocking my exit. "Just head upstairs, turn left and it's the room at the end," Deborah suggested. My legs and feet seemingly agreed with her as they trudged me upstairs.

"We'll be in the front room waiting for you," Doctor Bart informed Deborah. She acknowledged him with a wave and headed up the stairs behind me. I followed the directions to the room at the end which had two glass panels, with both translucent and stained glass designs. Below that was a brass plaque containing two simple words.

Treatment room.

I headed inside. The room consisted of a desk, two chairs, a number of cupboards, a skeleton (although I had no idea why?), a medicine cabinet and a couch. The view from here was of the front of the house so I could see all the cars that had brought Doctor Deborah's colleagues.

"Is there a party going on tonight?" I asked as Deborah entered the room behind me.

"It's the monthly practice meeting where we discuss budgets, staffing issues. All boring stuff but completely necessary. Please, take the couch," Doctor Deborah suggested as she moved her office chair from behind the desk and over to where I'd soon be stationed as she sat in the chair, her legs crossed, her manner purely professional in her business suit and matching skirt. I led on the couch and stared at the ceiling, a feeling of serene awkwardness washing over me. "Now, why don't you tell me what's going on?"

"I can come back another time if you're busy," I offered, leaning up slightly from the couch.

"I won't hear of it. Now TELL me what's happening?" said Deborah, silencing my insolence.

"What do you want to know?" I countered.

"Well, first of all, how do you feel?" the Doctor continued.

"I feel terrible," I replied, allowing the last few days of confusion, horniness, anger and frustration to be vented. "At work I worry I'm not fitting in, at home I seem to have blown things with Mel, I'm promoted yet feel more powerless than ever and I just feel like I can't get back in control".

"That's a lot. It explains why you're so tense," Doctor Deborah suggested. "What occurred?"

"We had a fight after it turned out we both had sex with...other people. Stoopid Talia and her stoopid sex game," I cursed, remembering what went on.

"Sex game?" questioned Doctor Deborah. "What kind of game?"

"It was called WICKED. It was a game where you had to either strip, speak the truth or perform a dare," I commented, looking to brush over the game and get to the argument.

"What happened and tell me everything," Doctor Deborah instructed.

"Everything?" I checked.

"Everything," she confirmed.

"Let's see, the first thing that happened was Talia lost a shoe and Mel mocked her, so she got rid of both, then Trent told us how many sexual partners he'd had, then Mel had to take off an item and took off her dress, but because they landed on the same square they...The two of them kissed, Talia was massaging Mel's boobs through her bra and Mel stuck her hand down into Talia's jeans," I recalled. I turned to look at the Doctor and noticed her posture had changed. She was now slouching slightly and her legs were open, not invitingly so but noticeable.

"Go on," Deborah continued. I led back and tried to recall the rest of the evening's events.

"I landed on a safe space, but Talia landed on a dare and had to suck my nipple, I removed my top and Talia attached herself to my left nipple as Mel sucked on the right, I tossed my shirt into the hallway, Trent lost his pants and Mel revealed she wanted to experience a threesome".

"Mmmm, a threesome," Deborah remarked, squirming in her seat now. "Two men, one man, no men?" she followed up with.

"Any,' I replied.

"Yes, yes, I see. Please continue," Deborah instructed as she wriggled on the chair, her legs becoming more open.

"Let's see. I got a safe space again, lucky me. Then it was Talia's turn who took her top off and threw it across the room revealing her breasts to us all, then Trent got to suck on Mel's titties and Mel lost her shoes. I got a truth card and Mel revealed my dream sex fantasy was anal. Talia went again and lost her jeans, revealing a tiny black thong, although Mel mocked her for this. Like they were in competition, which made it all the hotter with both women lusting after each other and resenting each other at the same time. Trent lost his underpants and waggled his hard-on around, as he was on the same square as Talia she then bent over and began to suck him off".

"That sounds amazing," Deborah remarked. I looked around and was shocked to see that the skirt was gone and her fingers were moving steadily beneath her lacy black underwear. There was something even sexier about the image with her suit jacket still being fully buttoned up. I knew in order for her fingers to keep moving I had to crack on with the story, so on I cracked.

"Er...so then Mel had to masturbate Trent, but instead of doing it with her hands she did it with her tits whilst Talia moved her thong aside and played with her pussy, I then had to remove my shoes and got a blowjob from Talia and Trent whist Mel watched and played with herself. Talia got naked, Trent revealed that his favourite position was DP and Talia mocked Mel for not knowing what that was which really got under her skin. Mel responded by stripping off entirely, causing the rest of us to lose our clothes, meaning we were four naked people around the board and every strip space was now a "dare space"," I explained.