Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds hot," Deborah breathed as she started to unbutton her suit. I carried on.

"What happened next was even hotter as Mel scooched over to Talia and started playing with her pussy before going down on her, Trent stuck his tongue inside Mel and Talia started sucking on my cock, all of us sucking and moaning like a sexual human snake, then Talia mounted me whilst Trent fucked Mel on the sofa, her legs draped over his soulders as I fucked his wife," I described to the Doctor.

"Mmmm, Oh God, I bet that was amazing!" Deborah exhaled as she continued to flick across her pussy under her panties whilst the other hand was down the right cup of her black bra.

"Then things really exploded as Mel got a new challenge. DP," I mentioned.

"Has she ever done that before?" Deborah asked.

"First time. Talia got the lube and helped lube up my cock as Mel impaled herself on Trent's dick, I fed two fingers into her arse before replacing it with my tool, the two of us see-sawing inside her pussy and her backside before Mel exploded in orgasm on the two of us with Trent filling her twat while I filled her bumhole with cum," I said and turned to see Deborah getting so close to climax. I had to continue on but the story had run its course. The only thing I could do is use the argument to finish her off. "Then I found out that Mel and Talia had been to the gym together and sucked off six guys, six hard cocks around them pulsing under their tongues, spraying them on their tits, on their faces, and even in their mouths as the two of them kissed each other," I lied at the end.

"OH MY FUCKING JESUS! OH THAT'S IT, THAT'S..." Deborah shouted as she arched in her chair, gripping the armrests in absolute delight as she closed her legs together on her own hand. Her statuesque body showed no sign of aging at all with both breasts peeking over the cups and her knickers now pushed to the side revealing just how wet she was down there as she went limp and her legs opened wide. "Oh wow! It sounds like an incredible night. So why did things end badly?"

"Because I didn't know about the six guys and Mel didn't know that I'd...slept with...other people too," I confessed, bringing Deborah back to speed with the problems I was facing.

"So your crisis is partly down to guilt as well as jealousy, yes?" Doctor Deborah questioned as she pushed her nipples back in her cups.

"I guess," I replied. My mood was all over the place, my emotions veering from anger to sorrow, to God only knows what, some combination of the two.

"I think I can help you, but you have to trust me," Deborah commented. I looked over at her as she zipped her skirt back up.

"Right now, I'd trust the devil himself," I remarked.

"Well, he can't write prescriptions, but I do believe he can hypnotise people and I'd like to do that with you, put you in a suggestive state and help you relax. How does that sound?" Deborah suggested.

"Sure, whatever. What do I need to do?" I asked, cynically.

"Well it starts with you listening to my voice," Deborah began. "I want you to shut out all other things, the feeling of your feet, the feelings of your hands, the world outside your mind. The only things I want you to focus on is the sound of my voice and the in and out of your breathing, in...and out, in...and out".

And that's all I remember as a sense of calm came over me and I was enveloped into a blissful state of blackness.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

When I came to it felt like I had played nap roulette, that game where you go for a nap with no alarm and then wonder just how long you've been out for. Is it fifteen minutes, is it two hours? Who can say? There was no longer light outside and the room was dark, leaving me to feel strangely disorientated. I got off the sofa and looked outside, all the cars from before were still there. The clock on the desk indicated it was 7:50pm meaning I must have been out of action for about two hours. I still felt somewhat groggy from being in the trance state and so stumbled over to the door, the pattern on the glass fully illuminated from the landing light.

I headed out and downstairs.

The sounds hit me first as they always did, the sounds of moans, the sounds of grunts, the sound of skin slapping against skin, in the past I may have wondered what the hell it was but now it was unmistakable. I could hear the sounds coming from the front room.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh yeah!"

"Fucking yeah, oh slam that in there!"

"Oh, you dirty bitch! You fucking love it, don't you!"

After the previous night's torrid times my brain was telling me to run to the door, dart out and put all of these shenanigans behind me, but here I was, compelled to be drawn further and further in, my feet shuffling towards the door, towards the Doctor's monthly practise meeting that was clearly anything but boring. I could only make out shapes through the translucent and patterned glass so I opened the door and took in the incredible sight.

On the sofa pinned between two pulsing cocks was Doctor Wilma Warbler, behind her was Doctor Dave underneath her fucking her pussy, and above her fucking her arse was Doctor Bart, the three of them all angry fucking, all three of them wearing a thin film of sweat, with Wilma's face contorted in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"OH FUCK ME, HARDER YOU BASTARDS!" she yelled her head held back as Doctor Bart held her hair for extra traction. The fury of their movements pulled my eyes away from everyone else in the room as their rage, lust and anger seemed to draw everyone's attention to them. They moaned, groaned and writhed as if they were a beast with three backs, the slapping of skin from Bart's hips meeting Wilma's arse getting louder and louder.

"Come on. Say you want my cum in your arse!" Doctor Dave instructed the Junior Doctor through gritted teeth. I wasn't sure where that instruction featured in the BMA.

"CUM IN ME! CUM IN MY ARSE!" Wilma said, willingly echoing Doctor Dave's words as Bart leant forward and took her erect left nipple in his mouth, her eyes going wide in surprise at the unexpected move. "WHAT ARE YOU...OH DON'T STOP FUCKING AND SUCKING ME!"

With that Wilma let out a throaty groan as her face went pink in pleasured release, with Bart beneath her clearly unable to hold back on his own trigger releasing his cum deep inside her with a throaty gurgle and contorted face.

"OH MY GOD, TOO MUCH!" yelled Doctor Dave in surprise as he stopped moving, his hand going from using Wilma's hair as traction to grabbing her cheeks in order to make sure he pumped everything inside her. Wilma fell forward onto Bart and Doctor Dave moved back, his wet, deflating dick still semi-hard in front as he slumped in an armchair. I then noticed on the other couch, Doctor Deborah, still in her stockings, bouncing up and down on Doctor Robert's cock, her back to him, watching events elsewhere whilst Doctor Suzanne had her face at the connection between the two of them, lapping at Robert's cock and Deborah's snatch.

"HEY!" Deborah exclaimed as she looked at me. Suzanne turned, her face full of Deborah's juices as she looked at me...and smiled, paying no more attention to her colleagues and instead walking provocatively towards me.

"Hey, you," Suzanne said, standing on tip-toe and moving her face near to mine, so I could feel her breath on my lips.

"Hey," I replied back, as my hands went to her hips, my fingertips meeting her boiling hot skin.

"OOH! Your hands are cold," Suzanne remarked, as I moved from fingertips to full palms moving over her naked flesh as I looked down at her flush body, her pendling boobs, her tuft of mousy hair over her mound, before moving my gaze to her face. Suzanne had these crazy big cheek bones in her face that created a kind of diamond-shape and an infectious smile, but she wasn't smiling now. As her fingers moved over my clothing, letting it fall to the floor she was looking at me with longing and desire.

"Not everything is," I countered, causing her to stop and reach for my belt and reach inside, her hand gripping my girth and then staring up at me in appreciation.

"I didn't know we had a weapons division, but it looks like your packing," Suzanne said, her hand moving up and down my length as I pulled my shirt over my head as fast as I could so I could savour her nakedness as she pressed ever nearer me. My hands grabbed her cheeks and forced her to me. "OOH! Are you going to arrest me?"

"No, and it looks like I can't take down your particulars either," I joked as my hands went to her curly hair bringing her face ever nearer mine till her hot breath was against my lips, till the space between my lips and hers diminished so much they were almost touching, till...

"Hmmm!" Suzanne moaned, as she kissed me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, my hands moving up then massaging her breasts. Movement caught my attention and I opened my eyes to see Doctor Deborah dismount from the moaning Robert and then bring his rod to her mouth as he exploded on her tongue.

"OH, FUCKING HELL!" Robert roared as his cock splattered his cum on her mouth and face. "How's that for a protein injection?"

"I've had worse," Deborah replied, chuckling, before she turned and spied Suzanne and I. Deborah crawled over to the two of us and stood up. Our three naked bodies mashed together with Suzanne and Deborah boob to boob then boob to chest. Deborah's hand joined Suzanne's around my girth, savouring the weight.

The two women pulled me to the sofa where Doctor Robert was still recovering and pushed me back on there before Suzanne straddled my lap whilst giggling. Her hand reached down, joined by Deborah's whilst they positioned me at Suzanne's entrance, holding me there momentarily before the good Doctor slid down my pole.

"URRGH! THAT'S NICE!" Suzanne exclaimed as her mound sank all the way to my hips. Her quim felt great wrapped round me but I felt strangely detached, like I was watching the events unfold inside yet outside myself; savouring the moment yet unmoored from the worries and reality of my life at the moment.

"Oh yeah, oh god, HMMMM!" Suzanne purred as she bounced on my cock. Behind her I could see Doctor Deborah had made her way over to Doctor Dave on the floor and was already reviving his member by performing CPR on it, with her mouth sucking the length up and down, seeming to breathe life into it as she did.

On the other couch Doctor Wilma was busy kissing Doctor Bart, her hands stroking his chest as he grabbed her arse and squeezed, meanwhile Doctor Robert had got up and was fondling Deborah's breasts as she stroked his skinny tool. The room was throbbing with mmmm's and feminine sighs and guttural moans as everyone here was engaging in some kind of activity, lord knows how long they'd been fucking away before I got here, the room was heavy with the smell of sweat and cum and I pitied whoever had to clean it as I watched Suzanne's tongue meet Doctor Robert, the older man's fingers dextrously playing with Suzanne's left nipple as she enthusiastically bounced on my cock, her high pitched sighs spurring me on as I reached up to tweak her other nipple.

"OH GOD! Oh that's...HURGH! HOLY...EEEEEEE!" Doctor Suzanne squealed like a boiling kettle as her pussy contracted around my cock, as it did I felt myself get caught up in the moment and shot my seed inside her, my body already feeling somewhat separate and out of synch with the rest of me. I could no longer keep a hold of consciousness as my body seemed to give up as my eyes closed and I completely blacked out.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Mel led on the bed, fully clothed in her favourite jumper and jeans combo trying to hold off from bursting into dramatic tears. The last few days had seen her be torn apart from emotional and physical excess that she was in shock from yet also craving more of at the same time. There was the chasm inside her that needed filling and she could feel herself feeling guilty over needing more, sorrowful of what this had done to her marriage, shame over the wantonness she was experiencing and yet she still Harv this unscratchable lusty itch of need that was coursing through her hot veins.

She'd had more sex at the gym, had masturbated herself into oblivion this afternoon, been ravaged by Sylvia and Shaun and yet there was still something missing. In truth, she needed guidance, wisdom, advice, she needed a friendly face and a listening ear. She'd already rang Jenny but couldn't get through. All she got was her answerphone message. She elected to leave a message and send a text.

Need to talk urgently. Everything going wrong in Forston. Don't know what to do. X x x

Mel pressed send and thought if there was anyone else she could contact. Her family? Lord, no, but Mel knew she needed advice from someone like that, but who? It was then Mel worked out who to speak to, it was the Chief. Chief Inspector Frank Forrester, he would be able to give Mel the advice she needed. He'd know what to do.

Mel got up and grabbed her coat and her scarf and headed out to find Frank Forrester, sit down and have a bloody good talk with him. She was sure he'd have the answers. It would be like talking to her Dad but she could unload all her sexual burdens as well rather than money or men troubles in a general sense when she spoke with her old man. Mel hurried down the stairs and heard Sylvia before she saw her.

"Just put it in will you, you know it makes a difference!" Sylvia yelled.

"It doesn't need it! I'm telling you it gets warm enough without it!" Shaun countered. Mel couldn't believe the two sex-maniac hotel owners were at it again. Mel straightened herself down and went into the reception area, only to be confronted with the happy couple, arguing, fully clothed in front of the log-burning fire.

"If I say it needs paraffin fire-lighters added then just add them!" Sylvia barked at her husband.

"Whatever, woman!" Shaun countered, breaking up the white material and tossing it in there before setting it all ablaze.

"I'm sorry about that, my love. Are you all right?" Sylvia asked, detecting that Mel had been upset.

"No, I mean yeah, I'm okay. Listen, I don't suppose you can tell me where Chief Inspector Frank Forrester lives?" Mel asked, her heart pounding at the prospect of getting her shit sorted out.

"Of course. I'll write it down for you. If you like I could ring him up and let him know you're on your way. Would that be all right?" Sylvia enquired. Mel loved this about Forston. Everyone was so nice and would do anything for each other, unlike the cut-throat city.

"Yes, please. That would be wonderful," Mel found herself saying, enthusiastically. Sylvia wrote down the address and Mel headed out, her fleece and jumper protecting her from the cold as she jauntily headed to Frank's house. As she got there to the substantial detached property she could see someone inside, even though the house was raised up so you could only see someone's head and shoulders. She was looking forward to having some non-physical company where she could get her problems sorted. She bounded up the path that went upwards to the house and was about to knock when Frank opened the door for her.

"Hello, Melissa. How are you doing?" Frank asked. Frank was over six feet tall, but the three steps that lead up to the house and Mel being on a path that led downwards made her feel small, and more like a daughter talking to her dad, but she also knew this was the only person she could chat with. He was wearing a dressing gown and slippers, his legs bare, which seemed strange.

"I need to talk to you," Mel stated, as the hallway light's golden glow bathed her in its warmth.

"I had a feeling you'd come round. I was just in the middle of a talk to the young un's who've been doing their evangelical speeches in the village square but I'm sure there's room for one more," Frank replied cheerily as Mel started to climb the steps leading up to the Chief's house, she made it to the top of the tall steps that she was sure would be a nightmare on an icy winter morning and made her way inside, the warmth of the property enveloping Mel like a seat by the fire with some delicious hot chocolate, whilst behind her Frank slowly and deliberately closed, and then locked, the front door.

End of part 5

Next part in two weeks as the Sergeant loses control and Mel learns all about group therapy.