Hot and Fuzzy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had me there and he knew it. Thankfully a cheery voice came to my rescue.

"Is there a spot of bother here?" Chief Inspector Frank Forrester asked?

"Is there, Sergeant?" challenged DS Booker. I backed up as I considered what I could and could not do at this time.

"No. No bother," I concurred.

"Excellent, as I come with good news. Today we can have the afternoon off!" the Chief informed us all.

"YAY!" Dani and the Buddies cheered.

"Yay," I said.

"Well, almost everyone," commented the chief, looking straight at me.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Mel wandered through Forston feeling sorry for herself.

She had arrived feeling deflated, which had changed within minutes of meeting the effervescent Talia, as the day had progressed things had become even brighter and more colourful with her lesbian experience and bukkake party and the next day things had escalated further, until it all collapsed like a house of cards.

Mel was walking up through the village, her face fixed in a permanent scowl, she was moving with no real sense of purpose until she looked up and saw where she was.

At the village's leisure centre/gym.

She'd brought her gym clothes with her today, obviously just in case. It wasn't like there was anything else to do in the village, apart from the obvious, but of course there was a big difference with her coming here now compared to two days earlier. When she was here the first time she had no idea how things would go down, whereas this time, she knew exactly what she was doing. Mel entered and strode confidently to the reception desk.

"Hello, I'm looking to do a workout?" Mel stated to the young guy at the desk. "And maybe something more. Is it busy today?"

"Er...not really, but there are a few people in," stammered the instructor. "Are you a member?"

"It depends on whether or not I have a good time," Mel replied as the Instructor tilled up the charge. "I think I'll grab a shower before I get changed," Mel replied, making her intent clear as she walked past reception. Mel put her bag in a locker, stripped off, but this time headed for the communal showers.

No point being prudish or reserved now.

Mel walked naked to the showers and turned on the water, before engaging in the too cold/too hot/hot enough routine everyone does with their shower, before the tiny water rivulets were at the right temperature to tantalise and tease her skin. Today she was horny and she was here to get fucked.

Mel heard the footsteps behind her as the water danced on her skin, trickled down her body and caught on the stubble just before her slit, not that she needed any extra lubrication down there, she was moist enough already as rough hands reached round and mauled her boobs.

"Easy, fella. No need to be quite so harsh," Mel reminded him as she moved the water over her long black hair.

"That ain't me," came the voice of the guy on reception. Mel turned around and saw a giant of a man, at least 6 foot 5 inches tall. Mel looked down and saw his cock which looked more like a pink branch from a tree as it was bent in two places and at least nine inches long.

"HURH, HURH!" laughed the big guy, his girth bouncing gleefully.

"That's big bad John," the Gym instructor responded, shedding his own clothes and walking forward. Mel licked her lips at the prospect of having two guys to play with. She felt a yearning inside and one guy was not gonna satisfy that itch, even the big bad elephant man here. The gym guy came forward, his cock already hard at seeing Mel, well, Mel knew that every guy got hard looking at her. As Big Bad John continued to massage her boobs from behind the new guy came up to her front, slid a hand through Mel's growing stubble whilst planting his lips on hers, behind her Mel felt John step forward his balls resting on her arse, the cock pointing up her back as the water caught all three of them, running down their naked bodies as the two men caressed Mel.

"Oh, this is fantastic," Mel sighed as the gym instructor began kissing her neck, his lips and teeth nuzzling the skin as two sets of hands traversed over Mel's body, Big Bad John's donkey dick pressing into her back ominously.

"Room for one more," came a familiar voice. Mel opened her eyes to see the familiar figure of Trent, minus clothes, standing at the entrance to the showers, his cock already impressively hard at the end of his lean sculpted torso. In truth he was less muscly than her other half, but he was also new. Mel raised her hand and beckoned him over with her finger.

"Always for you," Mel replied as Trent stepped cheerily over to the three of them, bending slightly to take her left nipple into his mouth as his hand went to her slit. The sensation of the hands, the tongue the kisses, the feeling of the stallion's monster girth behind was turning her on more than she could handle. She needed some release and she needs it now. Mel turned, grabbing Big Bad John and the gym instructor by the cocks. "Come with me".

"Yes, ma'am," the instructor responded as Mel walked over to a bench, wiggling her ass seductively as she moved, she let go of John's mammoth member whilst pulling the gym instructor in front of her.

"What's your name?" Mel asked, looking up from his member to his face.

"Guy," the instructor responded as Mel rolled her hand along his length.

"It's your lucky day, guy," Mel smiled up before lowering her face and engulfing his tool, her head moving back and forward over his stiffness. Behind her Mel felt Big Bad John place a hand on Mel's arse cheek as she let go of his cock. As she gobbled down on Guy Mel felt the engorged head of John's girth part her lips as he giggled in that deep voice of his. "MMMMMFFFF!"

John slipped his cock into Mel, her body only able to to take about seven inches at first as the girthy beast filled her up, the twist in the size causing her insides to be filled in a way that no-one else had before. Mel let Guy's cock slip from her mouth as she needed time to process the sensations behind her.

"Slow, slow," Mel begged, before she heard John giggle some more and start to plough into her.

"He's really something isn't he?" Tyler asked. Mel could only nod meekly as she felt her body surrender to the sensations of feeling like she was being fucked by a horse.

"Uh-huh!" Mel felt herself throatily agreeing as her eyes rolled back into her head in pleasure. This was like nothing she had known before.

"Now, help us out here," Tyler instructed, as he waggled his dick in front of her, the vein standing up tall along the top. Mel reached out both hands and used their hardness to balance herself as John bent over and mauled her boobs as he continued to fuck away, Mel's body yearning for his cock every time he withdrew it.

"OH MY FUCKING HELL! Fuck me, John!" Mel instructed before sucking on Tyler's tool, her tongue swirling around the end, causing Tyler to drop his head back and moan as Mel's talented mouth worked him over, her hand moving swiftly up and down Tyler's dick. Behind her she could feel John moving ever faster as his hips smacked her furiously.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Mel exclaimed, as she momentarily let Tyler slip from her mouth. Behind she could feel John's dick start to swell and pulse, quickly she disengaged herself from John's end and spun around, grabbing the massive branch of an organ and tugging away angily whilst aiming the weapon at her tits.

"AAARGGGH!" John shouted as his meat exploded onto Mel's breasts with glob after glob landing on them. Mel briefly sucked on his end before letting him go before she led back on the bench.

"Next!" Mel demanded looking at Tyler and Guy. Tyler gestured for Guy to go first and so the gym instructor moved down towards Mel's pussy before bundling his rod inside her. In spite of the fact that he was half the size of John, her body wrapped around Guy's tool nicely as he began to thrust away. Mel's orgasm was building up again as she looked up at Tyler, Talia's athletic other half, who merely carried on stroking himself and winked at her, before bending down and planting a kiss on her lips.

"Here, let me help you," Tyler said.

"Oh, please," breathed Mel. Tyler moved his head to her breast and rolled his tongue around the nipple as he moved his hand to her clit, which was barely being touched by Guy's angled thrusts, and placed the gentlest of pressure against it, building Mel up ever more, her nipples almost covered by the swelling of her areola as wave after wave built up inside her. Mel closed her eyes so she could block out all other sensations and try and simply feel everything. She was moving towards where she wanted to be until...

"I'm cumming! Oh God!" Guy yelled before he pulled out and splashed his hot seed onto Mel's stomach. "Oh my stars, you are unbelievably hot!" Guy stated as he staggered back and led on another bench. Tyler disconnected his mouth from Mel's nippled and moved between her legs.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll get you there," Tyler remarked with a smile, still rubbing her bean with one hand as he rubbed his cock against her opening with the other. Mel desperately wanted to feel Tyler inside her. She already knew how good his cock felt and ached to feel him again.

"Please," Mel whimpered. Tyler smirked and winked at her again before slowly feeding himself between her legs. "HOLY FUCK, YES!

"You're nearly there aren't you?" Tyler asked. Mel could only nod in delirious response as Tyler ran his familiar length inside, his hips meeting hers and grazing her bean in just the right way. "Don't worry, unlike these losers I won't be done till you are," Tyler quipped as he moved with more gusto into her. Mel pressed her lips together and closed her eyes tight. She could feel the build-up inside her as she opened her eyes to see Tyler's lean physique riding her body.

"Oh, that's it! Oh god, yeah! OH FUCKING HELL!" cried Mel as she arched her back and dug her nails into Tyler's forearm as her body warped in joyous delight at his touch, her insides clenching the cock of the man who had tipped her over the edge. Mel's body settled down as her nethers started to become very sensitive to Tyler's thrusts; she wanted to speak to tell him to stop, but he spoke up before she had a chance.

"Oh, Mel! That's it! I'm almost there," Tyler remarked before removing his cock and bringing it up to her face, the bulbous monster finally sending its spray over her face and hair as Mel instinctively stuck out her tongue. Tyler groaned in delight and release as Mel wrapped her tongue around the end to get the remnants from the shaft. "Fucking Hell, Mel. You are the best fuck I've ever known, apart from Talia".

Mel felt herself get slightly annoyed at that, temporarily, before letting the hot blonde have that title. After all she was Tyler's other half, and an amazing fuck herself. Mel sat up unsteadily and then got to her feet.

"Okay, gentlemen. Thanks for the warm-up, now if you'll excuse me I'll grab a shower and go for my workout," Mel stated, dispassionately and with that went to scrub off the cum before starting her cardio session.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I was in uniform at the humanist chapel fete, on duty as my fellow officers wandered about enjoying their day, having been wandering around aimlessly for the last 40 minutes. I checked my phone to see if I'd had a text back from Mel but there was nothing there. I wondered where she was and what she was doing? Maybe she was at the hotel, packing and getting ready to return to London? Maybe she was out here at the fete? For a moment a sense of dread overcame me as I feared she was with Talia and Trent, till I saw Talia over at a stall, with Trent jogging up to her in his workout gear, the two of them cuddling as if the previous evening had never occurred.

"Phew!" I exhaled. What a relief she wasn't with those two. She was probably out just getting something to eat, comfort eating, meanwhile I had to stay here and stay alert over everything going on. It felt like most of the village were here with very few exceptions.

Doctor Diviner wandered about like she was the queen of Forston, her air of knowledge and education covering her like a badge of honour. I watched as Deborah and Frank spotted each other with Deborah's face lighting up like the bulbs on a Christmas tree. The good Doctor walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him, her eyes closed, her face showing feelings that were more than friendly. I wondered if there was anything going on between them, but Frank disengaged first and I could see that he seemed oblivious to Deborah's emotional attachment. The two of them talked for a while and moved on. I could see that Catherine had a stall selling produce from her farm and I found myself exchanging glances with her. Roger Roper was talking to the Christian couple whom he had in his crosshairs at the last meeting of the Forston Surveillance Organisation, the three of them engaged in forthright but polite discussion, but one person in particular got my full attention.

I was watching as Byron Butcher gazed disgustedly at Raymond Wright whilst Grace Gardener and Raymond chatted about something, Byron smacking a cosh from his "Smash-The-Mole" stall as he seemed to be transfixed by the two of them. Grace nodded and walked across the way back to her florist/garden centre, located next to the humanist chapel.

"BOMB!" a voice shouted behind me. I jumped off the bench, alert to the danger, only to be met by the chuckling faces of Detectives Booker and Barber looking delighted at their little prank.

"C'mon guys, leave the Sergeant alone, he's working," chastised the Chief as he walked up with Dani. "Sorry about that, Michael. Hope the Buddies teasing wasn't too much for you".

"It's quite all right, sir. I've known worse," this was true. In the last 24 hours Mel had called me far worse.

"I know you're on duty today, but if you do want to have a bit of fun I won't tell anyone," the Chief offered, as a slight condolence.

"Thank you, sir. I'll bear that in mind," I replied, genially.

"Hey, I've got a great idea!" said Dani, as she grabbed me by the hand and led me to the rifle range. I looked at the targets of little men and the air rifle. The last time I had held a firearm the assailant had died. I had no desire to have those feelings return.

"Dani, I thought I'd been explicit when I said how I feel about firearms," I chastised her.

"I just thought you'd be dead good at this, is all," Dani responded sheepishly. Behind the stall Doctor Diviner stood, having returned from her stroll through everyone, her black bobbed hair showing a hint of grey, her neck showing a little wear, but her body still as tight as ever. If I had to peg her age I would say she was somewhere between 40 to 55, although if I had to guess I'd say nearer 55 with the benefit of great genes.

"Well, if you don't want to shoot the men you can always smash my cans," Doctor Deborah remarked.

"I beg your pardon!" I retorted in shock. I knew that promiscuity was rampant around here but that was crazily blatant.

"These cans," pointed the Doctor at 3 stacks of cans. "Knock one stack down, win a goldfish, two gets you a toy car, knock down all three and you get the cuddly bunny!"

I picked up the three balls and assessed the weight in my hands. I looked at the three stacks and leaned back, checking the range of motion I could get, and then looked at their positioning. Most people would look at them from the front and possibly leave one standing, but if you moved to the side and threw you could get all three pretty easily. I took two steps over, checked my movement and threw.

BANG! One stack down, two steps over.

BANG! Two stacks down, two steps over.

BANG! Three stacks down. One cuddly bunny won.

"That was amazing! How did you..." Dani began before I interrupted her.

"Benefits of a misspent youth, you know I think..." I started to say before being interrupted myself.

"Hello, Sergeant Angelo," Councillor Wright and editor of the County Free Press said as he grabbed my hand and smiled into his official photographer's lens. A sudden flash followed with myself looking stunned as we posed in front of the dilapidated humanist chapel. "A little bird tells me that you're not sure that these recent incidents are accidents, Sergeant," Raymond muttered beneath his breath.

"I am willing to consider the possibility that there may be criminal intent here, yes," I confirmed.

"Well on that note you and I appear to agree," Raymond continued. "Why don't we meet in private later to discuss this. Let's say three 'o' clock sharp at the chapel's clock tower," the Councillor continued before wandering into throng, doing his best to seem like an ever-popular politician. I watched him as he disappeared into the people at the fete, wondering just what nuggets of information he had that would help me and my investigation.

"What did he want?" Dani asked as she appeared behind me.

"He said he had info on the deaths of Tristan Taylor, Clive Clark and Carly Clipper," I replied, my mind whirring over the possibility that the deaths might not only be linked but suspicious.

"Here, watch out!" Dani says and pulls my arm.

"What are you..." I began to ask before a clump of masonry fell onto the grass next to me. "Er...thanks".

"No worries. Dad says he was looking over this place and says the repairs can't come soon enough," Dani confided. "At least with Tristan Taylor's dream home going up in smoke the local builders will be able to get this place sorted, eh?"

"CAN SERGEANT ANGELO COME TO ANNOUNCE THE PRIZE DRAW, SERGEANT ANGELO, SCREEEE!" the microphone squealed as Hugh Huntsman announced that my presence was required.

"Best not stand near the chapel, Dani. Don't want there to be an accident. I'll be back in a minute," I said as I marched over to the prize draw to see Hugh stood on a raised stage, his silver hair standing out against his black outfit for the day, like a negative of a matchstick. I get to the mic and begin the announcement.

"GOOD AFTERNOON, SCREEE!" the microphone squealed as I pulled my face back. "SO THE WINNER OF THE FREE SPA DAY AT THE GYM IS...BYRON BUTCHER" I announced only to be met by stunned silence before Dr Deborah Diviner shouted a response.

"HE'S IN THE LAVVY!" she shouted, only to be met with laughter from much of the FSO.

"WELL, THE NEXT PRIZE IS FOR A CRATE OF LOCALLY PRODUCED REAL ALE...AND THE WINNER IS...RAYMOND WRIGHT," I continued as the clock chimed ominously. Again there was no show from the recipient of the prize as silence was all I got back.

"RAYMOND, IT'S TIME TO COLLECT YOUR TIPPLE FOR TONIGHT," Hugh announced, to be met with more laughter from the crowd. The clock chimed in again and I felt those unsettling cop instincts kick in. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and so I jumped from the stage and rounded the corner as the humanist chapel bells sounded. I rounded the Chapel tower and Raymond Wright nodded in approval before speaking.

"Ah, Sergeant. I'm glad you made it. What I have to tell you will blow your mind," Raymond began, before a huge masonry block landed square onto Raymond, splattering his head and resting on his shoulders. For a minute Raymond's body walked around a few steps as if his old head had been replaced with a new stone version, like some kind of weird medieval robot, before he fell to his knees and collapsed to the ground. I ran up the steps to the top of the chapel to see if this piece of ancient building came off by accident or whether there were traces of human interference in this catastrophe. No human being was at the top of the ancient structure, the green and pleasant land past the village rolled on as far as the eye could see.

I trudged down the steps to the gathered peeps, my fellow officers holding back the crowd, the members of the FSO all standing near the front, gawping at the remains of councillor and local rag editor, Raymond Wright...well, all eyes save two; those of Byron Butcher who merely smirked at me whilst twiddling his moustache.