Hot and Home Alone

Story Info
Ellie's fingers and pussy keep her entertained all day.
2.2k words
4.28
14.9k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot And Home Alone

Ellie thought she was going to melt. If this weather didn't change soon she'd go crazy. She was used to a cool climate, well it was the north of Scotland after all, and she just couldn't handle this heat that seemed to have settled overhead. By world standards it was pretty average; in the mid to high eighties, but a couple of times it had nudged ninety, and for a redhead with her fair skin, it was just too much.

She'd always avoided the sun as much as possible, because she didn't tan, she just burned, and then if she was foolish enough to go out again, she burned some more and ended up looking like a ginger lobster. She stayed indoors on days like today to avoid the harmful rays, but she got bored easily, and there was another side effect of the heat, it made her horny.

Okay, she admitted to herself, she was always pretty horny anyway, but the heat just seemed to soak into her, making her more aware of her body, more aware of every movement she made, and all contributing to her restlessness and need. She also wore less clothing because of the heat, choosing her skimpiest clothing in an effort to keep cool. Today, she had no plans to go out, and was wearing a short, loose fitting skirt, almost like a tennis skirt, and a light sleeveless blouse, which was vaguely see through, with no bra and no panties, which was cooler right enough, but only added to her condition.

She'd always found wearing no panties made her feel extra wicked. She knew it was irrational, but her mother had been very prim, proper and straight laced, so defying her mother by wearing no underwear had always made her feel deliciously dirty, and the adventures she'd ran into in her early teens due to her lack of panties had only, 'conditioned,' her to feel extra horny when she wore nothing under her skirt.

Today, extra horny, meant she was desperate. She'd masturbated before she got up, and then masturbated in the shower, and here she was, only halfway through the morning, and she could feel that old familiar feeling slowly rising to the surface again. She went and splashed some cold water on her face and hands, holding her wrists under the cold water tap, hoping to cool her urge, but she knew it was only a temporary fix.

She knew she was, 'wet,' already and it was only a matter of time before she would have to give in to her urges. Finally she could stand it no more and went through to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed in front of the full length mirror, lifting her skirt and spreading her legs, she looked at herself, 'there,' for a moment. The wetness was oozing from her, and her labia were swollen and open, pouting mockingly at her.

'Fuck you,' she thought, touching herself just the way she liked, parting the generous lips even more, seeing the creamy white juice she was making deep within for her own pleasure. She slipped a finger between her lips, sliding it higher to the stubby, prominent clitoris. She shivered uncontrollably as she touched it, the pleasure shooting through her like a shock, her legs flexing wider with a jerk. 'Dirty bitch,' she thought, 'dirty, dirty bitch,' and then watched her fingers slip inside, emerging glistening and slippery with her own juice.

It looked so incredibly good, and felt a hundred times better. Ellie was never one for false modesty, nor did she have any time for the attitude of some women that the vagina was something ugly, to be hidden away, and ignored as much as possible. She thought her, 'cunt,' yes there was that word that most women shied away from, her, 'cunt,' was beautiful. 'Cunt, cunt, cunt,' she whispered, almost like a mantra, her hand moving faster between her labia and over her clitoris, her other hand under her blouse feeling her breasts, tweaking the nipples, almost beyond endurance. Her stomach lurched as she felt her orgasm rip through her, and she fell back on the bed, eyes closed, legs wide, milking every last ounce of sensation from her pussy.

She deliberated with herself for a while, whether she should just keep on going and come again, and maybe again, but decided to get up and try to do some work until the next urge was upon her. She went through to the bathroom, and dried her pussy and the inside of her thighs and groin with some toilet tissue, and then washed her hands. Another day she would have washed herself down there too, but today she was alone, expected no visitors and knew within an hour or so she would be back doing it again.

Sometimes she didn't touch herself for days on end, but just occasionally she would get a day like today, a, 'special,' day, where her body demanded satisfaction, and she was helpless to deny her urges. She had learned to give in without resistance, and besides, it wasn't as if it wasn't extremely pleasurable, and if she tried to ignore it she just ended up with a raging headache. Better pleasure than pain anytime she reasoned, although a little of the right kind of pain could be very stimulating she reminded herself with a wry smile.

Back at the table, with her computer fired up, she was trying to do some work, but it was just so damned hot, and it wasn't even noon yet. She knew that the hottest time of the day was approaching, and already she felt like a greasy spot. The long hot afternoon lay ahead, and she longed for a fan or an air conditioning unit to keep cool. She opened her legs a bit wider, under the table, hoping to catch any hint of a breeze which might give her some relief.

Maybe she should just take all her clothes off, she thought, but dismissed the idea for the time being. She slipped a finger between her breasts, and caught a thin rivulet of sweat that was trickling in a most distracting way into her cleavage. Meanwhile, between her legs she felt something trickling down but knew it wasn't sweat. She was getting wet again.

'Fuck, this is ridiculous, and I wasn't even thinking about sex,' she chided herself. 'It's this fucking heat,' she thought. She remembered reading somewhere that the wives and daughters of the nineteenth century British Empire builders, the, 'memsahibs,' became extremely horny in the hot conditions in India and Africa, and were rampantly sexual. She wondered if it was true, and knew in her own case it most certainly would have been.

In the heat of India she speculated, she'd have just lain in bed with her legs open, and anybody who cared to, could have fucked her senseless, men or women. That single thought led to her getting up from the table and going into the bedroom again. This time she stripped off the blouse and skirt and lay face down on the bed, putting a hand between her legs where she slipped two fingers deep inside herself.

She thought she'd die from the pleasure, and then, slowly at first, she began to move her gorgeous arse up and down, fucking her fingers as if they were a stiff cock. She heard herself moan with pleasure, felt her wetness soak between her fingers, slippery, thick and so very exciting as she rubbed and stretched her pussy.

'No, it's not a pussy, it's a, "CUNT," she told herself, 'it's a cunt, my hot, horny cunt hole,' and in this way she whipped herself up into a frenzy of pleasure, introducing a third finger stretching more, and then the little finger last. Her body moved quicker and quicker, bringing herself closer and closer, her arse pumping up and down until at last she screamed with delight as the waves of pleasure swept over her.

She woke up much later, two fingers in her pussy, still wet, still horny, and rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs wide. She felt along the inside of her thighs and yes the skin was smooth, but also very, very wet. She must have been lubricating all the time she'd been asleep, and not only was she soaking wet, but so were her fingers and hands.

She rubbed the wet hands over her breasts, loving the way her hands felt, slippery and smooth on her tits. She squeezed her hard pink nipples drawing gasps of pleasure from herself, and then circling her breasts, massaged them until they tingled. She opened her eyes and looked down; her legs were at their widest. 'Fuck Ellie,' she thought, 'you know what you like, that's for sure,' and without further delay, she began to play with her pussy again, gently rubbing her natural wetness back into her skin.

Her pussy reacted quite naturally to the pleasurable feel of her hands by spewing even more wetness out of her hole and over her groin and thighs. Her bottom worked up and down again although there was really no need, her hands could easily have done all the work, but somehow it made her feel even more excited and horny when she moved her body in that natural and instinctive way. It was something she needed to do; to work for her pleasure, and that pleasure came in a rush, wracking her body with spasms of such exquisite pleasure she almost fainted, feeling quite light headed when they subsided, leaving her exhausted.

Once again Ellie forced herself to get up, and this time she knew it was hopeless to even try and wash at the sink and so she turned on the shower and got in, but the act of soaping her breasts set her off again, and she had yet another lovely orgasm with the warm water of the shower head held just over her clitoris bringing her to another climax.

She didn't even dry herself. It was too hot to bother, and she knew the heat would dry her naturally, so she went into the kitchen, her soft skin still wet, and made herself a sandwich, and a long cool drink. 'Mustn't get dehydrated,' she mused, 'you're losing a lot of fluids here, between the heat and the pussy.' She smiled a little secret smile; she felt good, no, no, wonderful would be closer to the mark.

She put the dishes in the dishwasher and made her way into the living room, her skin almost dry now apart from under her arms, and between her legs where the warm, drying air couldn't naturally circulate. She sat down in her favourite arm chair, and raised her arms above her head. It felt delightfully cool under her arms where moisture from the shower still remained, but the hot air in the room soon dried her naturally, and she next turned her attention between her legs. She was still damp, so she spread her legs to let the warm air circulate and dry her, but that proved her undoing again.

She was quite relaxed after her earlier exertions and closed her eyes for a few moments, but she began to think what a sight she must present to anybody who walked through the door. Not that anyone was going to come into the room, but that simple thought was enough to set her off today, and she had a little fantasy moment which led to her feeling horny again, and she was soon rubbing and stroking herself once more.

She was more relaxed and leisurely this time, slowly circling her clitoris, spreading the growing moisture from her pussy over her lips and clitoral hood. She moaned softly to herself as the tension in her core built up, increasing bit by bit until she could stand it no more, and began to rub herself harder and faster until her hips lifted up off the chair as she came again.

'Fuck this heat,' she thought a little later, then smiled a wry smile. That's exactly what she was doing, she mused, or maybe it was the heat that was fucking her. Either way, despite the heat of the day, she was having fun, and no longer trying to resist her impulses in any way. For the rest of the day she would rub herself as much as she needed, or perhaps more she thought wickedly. 'I'll fuck myself until it hurts if I want to,' she promised herself, 'and then do it some more.'

Later that afternoon, while working at her computer again, she heard a distant rumbling sound, almost like artillery in the distance. She listened and then heard it again, louder this time.

'Thunder and lightning,' she told herself, then out loud, 'Thank fuck, I knew it was too hot and oppressive. The rain should cool things down,' and so it proved. The rain brought much lower temperatures, but too late to cool Ellie's fevered pussy. She'd played with it so much today, it was aching, keeping her mind firmly between her legs, and when her mind was between her legs, her fingers soon followed.