Hot Bebe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really? What say we have a social outing this weekend."

"What a restaurant meal and, um, whatever?"

"Food and whatever sounds like a great test run to me. Here's my card."

Rolland read the card and yelled, "Christ, Bebe. You deceived me. You are that journalist."

"Careful Rolland, give me just one example where you think I lied to you. If you find nothing, apologize for wrongly implying I was lying or risk receiving a bloodied nose."

"I can recall a couple of instances..."

"Careful, Rolland, deliberate verbal vagueness or answering manipulatively might not necessarily be legally defined as being deceptive."

"Oh fuck, Bebe I drop my protest. Please don't punch me."

"Good boy, Rolland. You've swallowed your pride like a man. Please kiss me."

Forty minutes later, Aldo burst from the lift and he yelled to his son, "Margaret said Miss Newton has gone without waiting for my return."

"Yes, dad. We conversed for a while and then I suggested she go as I had important work to complete."

"You nincompoop, I had a special reason to ask her in this morning and..."

"Don't worry dad, my thinking is you'll see here again, and soon."

"What, did you hit on her?"

"Actually, she was the instigator. Have you any objection if I change my first name to Rollo."

"Do what you wish; you're a consenting adult aged twenty-five. It's mothers that kick up about stuff like that as if it mattered. Look, I met Bebe earlier in the week. She emerged from the pool with a one-piece black swimsuit appeared to have being glued to her body. If you ever bring her home, son, ask her to fetch that black swimsuit in her handbag."

"A tight-fitting black swimsuit, eh dad?"

"Yeah, that showed every curve in her body and then some."

Father and son stood cackling like two females meeting on market day.

"Um dad, Bebe as good as suggested I should stay the night when returning her home from the restaurant."

"It's easy son, do what a guy has to do in such a situation. Just don't tell your mother. Let her find out next morning when you don't show for Sunday breakfast. Bring Bebe with you for Sunday lunch and when she and your sister see that Bebe is the 5-star women's mag writer, they'll be delighted that you two have been having all-night sex together. Rollo, if that really is your new name, that's the way to deal with females: manipulate their emotional side."

"Gee, dad. Thanks for that wise and artful counselling."

"My pleasure son. It's what a caring dad is expected to do."

Aldo walked off whistling, thinking that Bebe would be the hottest, prettiest babe that Rollo, err Roland, had ever linked up with. It was up to Rolland's parents to help make a romance between those two develop and stick.

He grinned, his wife would be all for that, regarding Bebe as the best thing that had come into her life since the introduction of sliced bread when she was a child. Oh yeah!

The End