Hot Campus Hero

Story Info
College homos.
1.1k words
4
4.4k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hudwa
hudwa
7 Followers

The soccer match was in the second half and the Varsity team was being beaten by two goals by the visitors. Suddenly, a sophomore Arts major yelled at the top of his voice:

"Put the ball in their net, and I'll put my cock in their ass!" Many of us laughed, I looked at this shortish, plump guy with a bubble-butt prominent ass, as he was yelling profanities at the rival team.

"Look at that Gandoo!: Quipped one spectator, "What a threat with his puny cock!" said another. "No he's scaring them with his deep ass." yelled one standing next to me, as he elbowed me for confirmation.

In the Pakistani young male society being openly gay is not an option. All over-18s are ready to act as tops but being known as a 'Gandoo' (a pejorative term for a habitual bottom), is social suicide. They are the butts of all practical jokes, put-downs, insults and occasional beatings. There's no question of being outed and survive as a regular guy.

Such was my situation. Though not craving for a cock up my ass, I yearned for a warm, indeed hot, male body next to me. Preferably in the nude and with our cocks in each others crotch; our tongues exploring our bodies. Being brought up in ritual ablutions and washing ups, I was loath to take a cock in the mouth and rimming was a no-no. In my High School senior year I had found a few like-minded friends and these were my memory bank for jerking off. Being in a distant college campus, I was reluctant and afraid to initiate a contact.

"i didn't think he was that hard up, for a cock" A tall senior confided loudly o his friend, "Sal told me he fucked him last night and someone else fucked him two days ago," This quick spreading of private happenings further increased my apprehension, but my cock would not settle down. Discreet inquiries confirmed the bubble-butt's name and location. Rod, yes that was his nickname, lived in the next hall, and had a bearded Taliban type as a roommate, who was also his main protector, I was told.

Few days later I ran into him on a bus ride to the town. "You a frosh from Down East?" he yelled over the noise. We exchanged pleasentries and found common interest in playing chess. We got off at the same spot.

"Come up to our common room sometime and see championship calibre chess" he said. I was weary of standing close to him as my hard-on would not subside. Next Thursday I had no morning classes and woke up late. The dinning hall was closed so I ordered breakfast at the coffee shop. Rod was there, bleary eyed and disheveled

"Hey there" I said, "Had a late night?" He waved me to sit beside him and in a hoarse voice that he played flash, an Asian style three-card poker, all night and lost a bundle. At coffee we spoke of popular fiction and found a shared interest in Rex Stout and Agatha Christie.

"You're welcome to visit and borrow any book you want." I said nonchalantly, Hoping he'll step in the opening!

"Lead on McDuff!" He yelled and we left together for my room. His fingers touched mine on the banister as we climbed the stairs to the upper floor. The touch was neither hot nor electric; but it was repeated at the next landing, almost an undeniable interest.

"Go slow," I said to myself, "Don't sell yourself short." As we got to the room, he checked the books, and fell on the bed with one of my roommate's girly magazine. I picked another and sat on the desk. Few minutes later he pulled me down to show a model's nice boobs and booties.

"Do you mind if I appreciate her more fully?" saying this he yanked his cock out of his fly and started rubbing it up and down. I stole a glance and was surprised to see that it wasn't "puny." Actually it was more than 5 1/2 inches long, fat rounded head, the shaft tapered small at the root. A sure sign of over masturbation! Unlike large cocks, found in porn, this was a large real life specimen in in my neighborhood.

"Come join the fun, let's see yours" he yelled, "Lock the door!." He took my hand and pressed it on his Lund. It was flabby though not flaccid; heavy and smooth. He jumped off the bed, and shook off his pants. Grabbing me by the waist he kissed me, jabbing his tongue in my mouth. What made my sweet surrender inevitable was his milky smooth legs, his meaty thighs and a rising ass that needed a few slaps before being rammed into. He undid my shorts and undies, freeing my four and a half inch dripping tool that was rock hard. Dropping to his knees he took the entire length in his mouth and I almost came right there. He didn't insist for me to return the favor.

I pulled back and we fell back on the bed. I entwined my legs with his and was engulfed in warmth, indeed heat of passion. We flip-flapped and enjoyed each others bodies. He knew the love buttons and pushed them as I screamed with pleasure. His favorite position was lying on his back with his legs raised and my cock touching his asshole, For himself he wanted me lying on my abdomen with him straddling me while moving up and down. Both of us came at some point without inserting,

We met a few nights later in his hall's Common Room where he showed off his chess prowess, He saw me and signaled me to leave and meet outside.

"Its our lucky day," he confided: The Taliban type had gone for the night to his nearby village and I should sleep over or stay till the gates close. This time we took all our clothes off and he begged me to take his cock in my mouth and he'll let me fuck him in his ass. How could I tell him that I'd prefer his cock in my ass and I get the blow job? In any case I took his flabby piece of meat in my mouth and fondled his balls. Holding my head he mouth fucked me till he almost came. He lubricated with spittle his bubble-butt and lowered it on my erect cock. It was like straw in a coke bottle. He sensed my disappointment and flipping me over put a liberal dose of spit on my ass and tapped his cock head on it pushing it in ever so slowly; lying flat on top of me he put his hands under my shoulders and started ramming it in. The feeling was heavenly. The fat head penetrated fully and another big push got the shaft all in. His pubes were scratching my ass and his balls were banging on it. He eventually massaged the prostate and I came like a waterfall!

hudwa
hudwa
7 Followers