Hot Chocolate with Cream Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot couple try to keep it "friends with benefits".
2.6k words
4.38
4.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day at work, Evan waited impatiently for Jenna to arrive. His office was near a window and he could see when her car pulled into the parking lot. A car did pull into her spot and Evan knew it was a rental, because her own car was in the garage. He watched her get out of the car and head towards the office building. Now came the awkward part. How would they act? How would she treat him? She said she wouldn't fire him, but what if she had a change of heart and kicked him to the curb? He wouldn't know until he saw her walk through the door and past the glass windows of his office. He took a gulp of his coffee and nearly choked on it with anticipation. His nerves were on high alert and his heart thumped in his chest as the main door opened and Jenna walked in with an air of business and sensuality at the same time. She wore a black fitted suit and black heels. Her hair was perfectly combed and draped over her shoulders. Her smile was so inviting that it made him want jump out of his chair and rush to her, but he didn't because it would ruin everything.

She nodded to him and he could feel his cock jump in his pants and when she walked by, her cadence made him groan as he adjusted his chair position to accommodate his erection pushing against the fabric of his pants.

"Hot. Hot.....Hot. Hot chocolot," he murmured as his voice mimicked the sound of her footsteps, "with whipped cream and other delights."

And as if she heard him, she turned, flipped her hair away from her face, pursed her lips and gave him an air kiss.

Nope. I don't think I'm getting fired.

She walked by and into the main office closing the door behind her. Another day had started and it was going to be a long one. Evan drained his coffee and sat back in his chair. This was going to be more difficult than he thought. How was he was supposed to work when all he could think of was grabbing her, clearing off her desk, and throwing her on it to fuck her. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Yep, it was going to be a long day.

In fact, it was an arduous day. There were meetings and Evan had to sit there and watch Jenna as she conducted outlines and pointed out the objectives for the next month and what it would take to meet financial goals. Yes, he sat there and what she said went into one ear and out the other all the while he was undressing her in his mind. Shit! He had a hard on again and he shifted to relieve the pressure.

At lunch, he wanted to ask her to eat with him, but decided against it. Everyone would see and either think that he was sucking up to her for a raise or they were romantically involved. It would be awkward and uncomfortable so he grabbed a sandwich from the cafeteria downstairs and sat down with a couple of buddies from the offices next to him. That's when Jenna walked in and stood in line at the counter and ordered her lunch.

"Damn! That woman looks fine," said Chuck, the office accountant.

Evan tried not to notice.

"Yea, I thought of doing her myself, but she might have someone," said Dave from Receiving.

Evan had the sudden desire to punch his friend in the face.

"I bet she's good in bed," said Chuck, "You can't look that good and not know how to fuck."

Evan shoved the rest of his roast beef sandwich into his mouth.

"You're not saying much," said Dave, "You can't tell me you never thought of doing her."

Evan's ego wanted to tell them all about their encounter, but if they knew and Jenna found out, he could see himself being kicked in the ass with a pointed black high heel right out the door. He couldn't risk it.

"She's all right," he managed to say.

"She's more than all right. You know, I might give it a shot anyway and ask her out," said Dave.

Evan could feel his temperature rise and his face grow red.

"I wouldn't do that. Could cost you," he began, "Jobs are hard to find for a one night stand."

Dave backed off, "You're probably right. I can't take the chance."

"Ok, I got to get back to work. Got to make some phone calls," Evan said as he finished his sandwich.

"What's the hurry?" Chuck grinned, "Talking about the boss got you excited?

"I got better things to do than ogle the boss," Evan mumbled.

"I think you got a thing for her," Dave said.

"No! I just want to keep my job. That's all," Evan quipped.

"We all want to bang her and we all know she's the boss."

"Just remember that," Evan said as he rose from his chair, "I gotta go."

Evan could feel himself getting angrier. He stormed out the cafeteria and headed back to his office. This was ridiculous. He had no right to feel possessive. Jenna could do what she wanted. He had no hold on her. He entered his office and slammed the door behind him. He had to stop obsessing over her. He sat down in his chair and threw open a folder on his desk. Work. That's what he needed to do. Work!

The afternoon was cruelling, but he forced himself to focus on his work and by the end of the afternoon he had calmed enough so that he didn't get an erection every time he thought of her. Then the door opened.

"Hi baby," Jenna cooed, "Your place at seven?"

"Sure," he said and he knew he was screwed.

"I'm looking forward to it," she said and closed his door.

The erection came back and he gave up, closed the folder on his desk, went home, and waited. Jenna arrived at 7pm exactly and he immediately answered the door when the doorbell rang to see her standing there.

Jenna kissed him lightly on the lips, "I've missed you."

In response, Evan wrapped his arm around Jenna's waist and pulled him to her, "You have no idea how much I've missed you."

She could feel his engorged cock pressing against her abdomen.

"I believe I can," she giggled.

"So let's end our misery and do something about it," he whispered hoarsely.

"And what do you have in mind," Jenna whispered back.

"Let me show you," he said as he removed Jenna's coat and led her by the hand to the sofa.

Jenna sat down on the sofa and leaned back. She wore a pair of form fitting jeans and a white buttoned down shirt with the first two buttons undone which was just enough to show her cleavage and a glimpse of a pink lace bra. Evan held her face with his hands and kissed her. Their tongues darting in each other's mouth engaging in an erotic dance fueling their desire then he slipped past her tongue and shoved his tongue down her throat.

Jenna pushed him back, "I can't believe this."

"Why? Because you like it so much?" Evan smiled.

"No," she began slowly.

"Then what?"

"I thought that we would just have some fun. It was my understanding that it was what we both wanted."

"It is," Evan said his cock throbbing in his pants.

Jenna shook her head, "That kiss was more than just an erotic prelude to sex. That was passion."

"So?"

"Passion means there is something more."

"So what if I there is?"

"I don't know if I can give that to you," she confessed.

Evan pulled back on the sofa and sighed heavily.

"So there is someone else. I should have known."

"No, Evan. There isn't anyone else."

"Yea. Right."

"I swear there isn't anyone, but I'm not inclined to get attached to a lover," she began.

"So you just want to play and go," Evan spat.

"Well, it's a little more than that."

"Nothing like killing the mood," Evan said as he got up from the sofa and walked to the refrigerator in the kitchen where he grabbed a beer, popped open the lid and swigged it in large gulps before walking back to the living room, "Anything else you want to tell me?"

"There is something," she began slowly. Her voice hesitating.

"Great. What do you have a couple of kids in hiding or lovers in every state?"

"No!" Jenna said becoming irritated. "Now you're being cruel."

He put the beer can down on the coffee table, "You're right. I'm sorry."

"I can't tell you everything, at least not right now, but I want you to know that I'm not seeing anyone else."

"Sounds like a lot drama to me," Evan mumbled.

"I don't mean it to be that way. I don't like it any more than you do. I just have to keep my distance to protect myself."

"So you think I'd hurt you?" He was getting angry.

"No. I know you wouldn't and I wouldn't hurt you. See? That's it. I don't want to hurt you."

"I can take care of myself."

"But you wouldn't be able to take care of me if something happened."

"I don't get it."

"No, and you won't get it. So I'm saying we have to keep it a 'friends with benefits only' situation. At least for now. Can you live with that?"

Evan finished his beer, "Do I have a choice?"

"No. Not really."

He looked at Jenna and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

"You don't know how much I want you."

Jenna leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth.

"Then show me."

Evan grabbed her and turned her so that her upper torso laid in his lap. Cradling her head with one hand, he unbuttoned her shirt, slipped his hand under the lace bra. He squeezed her breast with his fingers then massaged it feeling the full softness of the mound and the stiff peak of her nipple pushing against his hand. It wasn't enough and pulled at the bottom of the bra up to release her breasts exposing the round and stiff nubs that were begging for his touch. He didn't hesitate as he scooped up her full breast in his hand and twisted the nubs between his fingers. He could hear Jenna's breathing come in short breaths, but he didn't stop. He continued to fondle her breasts massaging and manipulating the mounds with his hand before sliding his hand down her stomach where he unzipped her jeans and slipped his hand down the lace panties to find the warmth of her desire. His fingers twisting the soft curls that were hidden there.

He looked down at Jenna's face and saw the need in her eyes as he pushed his fingers through her swollen slit to the lush wetness beneath.

"Tell me you want me," he whispered hoarsely.

"I do want you Evan. I do want you," she replied.

With that he plunged his finger into her pussy and it swelled around his finger. Again he pushed his finger in deeper and she jumped with the tingling sensation of her arousal as his thumb rubbed her clit in a circular motion.

"More?" he asked.

"More," she replied.

"Then stand for me."

He helped her sit up and he slid out from under her and stood in front of him as he asked. He pulled off her jeans exposing her pink lace panties that were soaked with her juices. Instinctively she removed her bra as he did so.

"I want your cock," she said in anticipation.

"The lady gets what the lady wants," he said and gave her a smile, "Come with me."

He led her to the bedroom and she lay on her back across the chocolate brown spread that adorned it and watched as Evan undressed. He removed his shirt first exposing the broadness of his chest then slid out of his pants and underwear exposing his thick hard cock and full balls. He leaned forward and her hand gripped his cock where she stroked it until precum oozed from its head.

Eager for more, he pushed away her hand and threw his leg over her to straddle her upper chest. His balls rubbed against her breasts and his cock pressed against her lips where he stroked it so that the precum oozed again and she licked it up with her tongue.

"So good," she whispered.

"Open your mouth," Evan told her.

Jenna opened her mouth and Evan slid his cock into it and slid it down her throat. She took him deep as Evan braced his arms against the bedpost to hold him steady. He began to move in and out of her mouth. His balls slapping against her chin. Her teeth gently scraping against the head of his cock as he did. She cupped her hands around his balls and squeezed them.

"Squeeze them, baby" he commanded, "Do it to both of them. They're full. Feel that? I need you to drain them."

She sucked him and played with him as he moved back and forth in her mouth until he could take no more and pulled out of her mouth.

"I'm near, but I want to cum in your pussy. That's where cum goes. That's where I make you mine," he said in a low voice.

He slid off of her and repositioned himself between her thighs then lifted her legs so that they lay on his shoulders and pulled her ass to him where his cock poised at her entrance.

"You want it?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. Her own desire building so much that she was ready to explode, "You've got to give it to me."

"That's all I needed to hear," he said before he plunged into the folds of her pussy.

"Fuck," he said as he buried himself inside of her then pulled out only to plummet into her again and again while Jenna played with her breasts pulling at the nipples until they almost hurt.

"I gotta fucking cum," Evan said between gritted teeth.

"Do it! Do it!" she cried.

Hearing her want him drove him mad. He slammed into her pussy again and again until his hot cum blew out of the head of his cock in long hot streams that filled Jenna's pussy.

"Damn!" he cursed. "I just keep cumming."

It drove Jenna wild as his hot cream burned inside of her and she exploded on Evan's cock drenching him with her own cum juices. Stream after stream of white hot thick cum shot from his cock and filled her until he was empty, but waited until her own orgasm peaked and subsided before sliding off of her and to the side.

There they lay next to each other sweating trying to catch their breaths, and waiting for their senses to return. Evan wondered what Jenna was thinking and whether she had felt the same thing he felt. The sex was fantastic. How could she not feel that? Several minutes passed before Jenna turned towards him to speak.

"I better go now," she whispered.

"I figured that," Evan grumbled deflated.

"But I'm coming back," she added.

"Sure."

"Don't be mad."

"I'm not. Just disappointed."

"I know."

Jenna rose from the bed and dressed, but Evan remained in bed.

"I'll see myself out," she said as she headed for the door leaving Evan alone.

"Yea, you do that," Evan said and rolled over to sleep.