All Comments on 'Hot Cougar's World Cup Revenge'

by Tigger_Lilly

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

dinin01dinin01over 5 years ago

Nice story. Any plans to continue the story?

gotranegotraneover 5 years ago
Nice Smiles, Evil Giggles!

Tongue in cheek never had it so good, although either one could have been bitten at any moment! Can't wait for the World Series to start, especially if it goes 7 games!

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the encouragement!

I am happy you guys enjoyed this story.

I wasn't sure about it as I don't usually write from a guy's perspective and I wondered if it was as hot for you as it was for me to write it. Yes, there will be more between these two.

His revenge is always so much fun and delicious for him to plan!

Thanks again for leaving a comment, it is always shivery to read!

Love,

Angel

💝

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Waiting to hear what other tips you give...

southpawknight13southpawknight13over 5 years ago
Wow

Wow i found that story to be immensly enjoyable. Wow what a mistress. I found the writing awesome i felt like i was there watching all of it, i felt the pain and eroticism. Such an intense story, so highly erotic and so passionate

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Befitting

“Once she allowed me to actually give her a pedicure, just like Gino did in her fantasy, I knew that was the only position I wanted to be in, at her feet. This goddess, this woman of pleasure and pain. I would do anything to be near her.”

Truer words have never been written. The Gino story gave me butterflies! It was such an exquisite back reference, coupled with the taste of domination and foot fetish.

Loved the way words flowed and the buildup and anticipation made my heart skip multiple beats.

Roleplayer11Roleplayer11over 5 years ago

it's hot but personally I prefer you writing from the perspective of a woman

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

What's a "mini-frig"? A short jerk off? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrath

The red stilettos make a great symbol for wrath. I can't wait to see what else she does.

DQuixoteDQuixoteover 5 years ago
a very pleasant diversion

an evening or weekend with one such as this imaginative woman would make any true man forget completely about even the most critical sporting event... even a tie-breaking playoff ... extremely well done!

Eros141Eros141over 5 years ago
Embrace the darkness

Angel, that was scrumptious! You really have an exceptional way with words. I must say the blend of cruel and nurturing truly, truly slumps me! Whether I'm giving or taking. I've always had a thing for older women. And for me, the erotic possibilities were and are never anything more than a miniscule but crucial part of why. As a demisexual switch, it's all about the much deeper connection, the one too intense for either party to handle. The kind that implodes if it doesn't get to transcend the bedroom. I saw hints of that here and it made me mmmmmm ;) Thank you!

BrandeisBrandeisover 5 years ago
Perfect domination

Angel proves once again she is a terrific writer. She is the sweetest badass you'll ever now. Sweet looks and cruel thoughts. She gets what she wants, without ever raising her voice. That, to me, is the most important part of domination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She truly gets it!

Intoxicatingly descriptive. As a man who appreciates and loves older women she truly understands the dynamics of a Cougar and her cub. Her dominant teasing and allure shows all of us why older women out compete the youngers any day of the week!

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Shiver...

Thanks Lawson for your praise. I am sure that the younger guys who read what you say will aspire to your level of discriminating taste. Subtlety and nuance are beyond delicious.

I never expected that receiving comments would be a turn on. It is just an example of how every woman has a few mysterious quirks (not even really kinks) that a guy couldn't possibly think of!!

I hope you are having fun trying these tricks with your other lucky ladies!

Ciao,

Tigger_Lilly

PervertedLDNGentPervertedLDNGentover 5 years ago
Such a Turn On

A wonderful story! An intoxicating narrative that has left me wanting so much more! I cannot wait for your next story.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Revenge is Sweet, isn't it, London...

Thank you for you comment, PervertedLDNGent,

Especially since you weren't sure at first if my writing style was your cup of tea, I appreciate your enthusiasm. I will use some of that delicious energy as I am writing my next story. Yum.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Ciao,

Tigger_Lilly

PS What kind of scene would you like to see Angel in when she meets her next switch partner?

KinkyYoungGuyKinkyYoungGuyover 5 years ago
Kudos

Brilliant work, beautifully written with a great sense of pacing. The set up, followed by the slow, steady reveal of further information. The teasing hint towards the pleasures he might get, and then the pull back - the denial. The reveal of more at play than he suspected. A nice little emotional rollercoaster, without ever even needing to resort to an overt sexual acts - the insinuation is enough.

BootlickerBootlickerover 5 years ago
So realistic

The story gets me into the guy's character. Realistic and intriguing. If I was him,I'd dance to her whims and fancy, serve her to the end of time and breathe under her feet, I would let her mutilate some of my parts too.

time2chattime2chatover 5 years ago
glorious

glorious story. gives me pause each time to read your posts. I adore the control and demure exhibition here each and every time. thank you for alighting my nerves with this!

subleonardosubleonardoover 5 years ago
Sensual and subtle as usual

Ms Tigger Lilly again leads us to those erotic areas in which we are not sure what will happen next, enjoying the anxious feeling of Her sub.

Everything is in the mind and Tigger Lilly knows that by winning the sub's and reader's minds She will have all under Her control and the final enjoyment will be mindblowing.

(subleonardo)

xjohnnyblazex2002xjohnnyblazex2002over 5 years ago
Revenge so sweet

Tigger Lilly has the ability to infectiously get directly into your head--the struggle becomes realizing where the boundary between your self and the story begins and ends.

CreativeSoul2CreativeSoul2over 5 years ago
Well done

I can't explain how many times I've desired to be in that guy's place. Lilly has put words to those exact feelings. I only pray that one day I can experience the written and unwritten…to feel as it anything could happen…and may happen….and that it's experienced with as much sincerity as Lilly puts in her writing.

MischievousGentlemanMischievousGentlemanover 5 years ago
Five bright, shiny stars

I've read this story twice now, and it was even better the second time. I love the playfulness that permeates their encounter. I can imagine the fun they'll have on their evening of shopping and dinner, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story....

You can hear her heels clicking... Feel the tension rising.

The young man is a fool, no game could be more fun an experience than being near her.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
The Iceman Cometh? She wonders....

Hi Iceman,

Thanks for the encouraging words. I love that you got a rise out of the clicking heels, so to speak. Stay tuned for more!

Ciao,

Tigger_Lilly

💋

thehornedgodthehornedgodover 5 years ago
a note to my sweet Guide

I will be rereading this story often.. it makes me feel.. new..

I feel a flow .. and energy.. so close..

so tantalizing....

:)

SapioSlaveKnightSapioSlaveKnightabout 5 years ago
Hell Hath No Fury...

Like a Mistress selfishly denied Her release... There's a LOT of work that goes into a Mistress keeping Her submissive(s) happy. To deny Her playtime for such a trivial reason as beer and a game with the boys? TSK, TSK. My, how far beyond foolish...

He had it SO GOOD:

'"You are doing beautifully, my boy."' She purred into my ear. I'd love for a Mistress to acknowledge my show of unwavering deference to her whims with a sultry assertion of my skill like the Mistress in the story has given Her submissive... On a scale of 1-10, that's a lovely 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
An experience I need...

Such a wonderfully written story! It truly encapsulates the thoughts running through a man's head in such a situation.. his faltering resistance, his desire to please. The intoxication that comes with a beautiful woman making you submit.. For those that have never experienced it they wouldn't understand the intensity of the feeling, the inability to think straight, that feeling of wanting nothing more than to submit completely..

I hope to read more, if not experience it for myself with the delectable Angel :)

MarriedMrCMarriedMrCabout 5 years ago
Wonderful story

What a wonderful story...kept me titillated all the way through and taught me some as well.

Sensualsub32Sensualsub32about 5 years ago
Mmm...

The scene set here is... MWAH! Sizzling perfection. "I am in charge of the game now" I exalt women that sensually own the pleasure they find in the controlling of a man.

BecauseICanMBecauseICanMabout 5 years ago
What a dumb Man

Wow, i can only imagine what type of a man would do such a thing, someone who would pick sports over you? your desirable mind, your sexy words, your crave-able body your succulent feet. As a man who had done this. I apologize. What a read, ceases to amaze me how talented you are.

NOTE: I bet he will never do that again ;)

DrKinky_UKDrKinky_UKover 4 years ago
A Lesson Learnt

That was an amazing story and although it is on the more extreme way revenge is taken. I feel it is a good lesson and I learnt that prioritising a woman over sports gives her pleasure that is beyond anything else. I tried it with my wife and cannot tell you the joy she experienced from knowing I missed an important game to spend some (non sexual) time with her at that period or time.

jimysmith3jimysmith3about 4 years ago

If this is how revenge is taken, I would love to be on that end. It is great to learn and the pro tips are always on point

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigger_Lilly@Tigger_Lilly
I never imagined I would find myself writing a profile on an erotica site. I never imagined I would actually BE an erotica author either. I adore meeting younger men with a passion for the female form and smart about it. Those gifted with finesse, subtlety and a sense of hu...