Hot Daughter Shower Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turns me halfway around and shoves me down on my knees, pressing my legs against the edge of the bathtub. Then he gets down on his knees and fucks the shit out of me. Spanking my ass with both hands in a rapid blur, growling fiercely. I moan loudly with my head drooping down against a purple cotton bath mat.

"Fucking biiiiiitch! Call me your dirty fucking whore!"

"I'm your dirty fucking whore! You better cum right in my mouth, daddy."

Roger grabs my leatherbound arms and holds my torso straight outward while pounding away. A minute later, he yanks me back to the middle of the wet tub and jumps up on his feet. He grabs my blonde hair behind my head with his left hand and jerks off with his right hand, aiming toward my outstretched tongue.

"Hooooowah, hooooooowah, aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHH! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

A shot glass worth of hot spunk fills my mouth, satisfying me completely. Daddy groans harshly as it keeps spurting and spurting. I savor the bitter taste for a moment, breathing deeply to get plenty of soothing pheromones. Then I spit it out all over my big tits.

"Good girl, Katie. I'll make a woman out of you yet."

I giggle sweetly as he keeps jerking off. I love being a submissive kink doll. I'll play that role as often as possible, on both sides of the pond.

"I love this sub training, Mister Keofferam. Getting me ready for those rough rich blokes at Oxford."

"You'll fuck kings, you'll fuck Bach, you'll even suck an old man's cock."

"Say what?"

"That's from an Anti-Nowhere League song. Classic British punk."

"Classic punk? Now that's a fucking oxymoron."

Daddy laughs under his breath and turns off the shower. He frees me from bondage, then he grabs a plush Turkish towel and dries off my whip-raw body.

"I don't want to go back to my lonely bedroom, daddy. Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Hell yeah, blondie," he grunts while drying off his own body. "But I ain't done with you yet. We're gonna 'sleep together' before we drift off to dreamland."

"Oh goody," I giggle delightfully. He grabs my vintage stockings and squeezes the water out of them. I get out of the tub and prance all the way into the master bedroom. He crosses the threshold a moment later, swinging those black lacy numbers in slow circles.

"Lie down on and put your hands together behind your head, against the metal bars."

"Yes sir, Mister Keofferam. Just like your wedding night."

"You're hotter than that Austrian fraulein ever was," he mutters. I plop down on the memory foam mattress, and he binds my wrists tightly to the headboard with those wet stockings.

"I love your style, daddy. Classy vintage kink, like the Boston Strangler."

"Shut the fuck up, you smart-ass cunt."

Daddy leaps onto the bed and grabs my unbound legs, pushing them way back against my shoulders. He slams his dick up my twat and pounds me even more, loudly rattling those brass bars.

"Hoooo fuuuck, keep giving it to me, daddy! Any fucking time you want."

"God daaamn, your pussy is so good. You're my favorite high-class ho."

He spanks my ass ten more times, then he wraps his hands gently around my neck and fucks me with heavy crashing blows. Making me feel like the Boston Strangler's next victim. Another massive orgasm makes me scream and scream; seeing stars on the white bedroom ceiling. He pulls out thirty seconds later and shoots another messy wad all over my D-cup breasts.

"Yeeaaaaah! Fucking biiiiiiiiitch!" he growls fiercely. He huffs and puffs toward the ceiling, then he sinks down on the pillow next to me. We moan in utter contentment, in perfect harmony.

"Don't wipe that shit off your tits. Let it dry and sleep with it. First thing in the morning, I'll shoot another wad all over those!"

"Whatever you say, boss," I giggle pleasantly. I squeeze his left hand gently, reeling in the heavy afterglow. "You're so bad, daddy. Making it feel so good. A classy freak, just like Christian Grey."

"I'm way better than that stupid character by E.D. Shames."

He rolls over on his side, stroking my blonde bangs with one hand, and my blonde pubic hair with the other.

"This is so fucking crazy," I murmur. "I can't believe I'm doing the Lolita thing with my billionaire father."

"I can't believe it either, Katie. But the romantic tension was brewing for a long time, like a vintage Pinot Grigio."

"I'll never forget this long cold winter."

"You won't forget our red hot summer, either. We'll play lots of golf, and, tennis, and Scrabble."

"I'll beat you every single time," I boast proudly, while massaging his hairy balls.

"You won't beat me at this game, bitch."

"Hell no. I love dominating you on the court, and I love how you dominate me in the bedroom. And the shower. And the hot tub. Or anywhere else you want."

"You and me could write a bad romance."

"But we better use a pen name."

I sigh wearily on Leni's plush pillow. Roger rolls over and turns off a lamp, plunging the master bedroom into darkness. A fog horn blares out beyond our private beach, on the frigid Long Island Sound. The roaring winter winds lull us toward slumber.

My future is so bright, with many golden opportunities. But in the meantime, I'll keep exploring this dark rabbit hole, discovering all the fascinating secrets of Wonderland.

(Damn, I should totally dress up like Alice for daddy!)

12