Hot Dog

Story Info
When the hunger hits.
1.4k words
3.5
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was awkward, like waking from a dream that wasn't mine. I was in my bed, under my blankets, but something had changed. Did I really cum in my roommate twice last night? Did he suck my cock as his girlfriend watched it all happen? It's still dark out, I'll just go back to sleep, no work today and I can worry about it all later.

Regaining consciousness again I felt my bed move.My blanket was gone, I must have kicked it off. A hand finds my crotch, and I'm suddenly fully awake. "Good morning Jake, Foxxy is hungry..."

"Jesus Jer, what are you doing?" but i really already knew. I was shocked to find my roommate fishing my stiffening cock from my briefs.

"Don't be stupid bud, I couldn't leave knowing you would have so much cum churning in these nuts" his other hand finds my sack. Leaning forward I felt his mouth engulf me.

"Duuuuuudeeeee" he had my semi to full mast as I found the back of his throat again, but he kept pushing. I could feel his hand on my sack, as his drool soaked my pole and ran down my crack, "If i had known you were such a slut I probably would have walked in your room ages ago.

Pulling my cock from his mouth "I didn't realise it either. I'm a bit of a sub for Theresa, but having you walk in and make use of me was a fantasy I never knew. Gonna make you cum now." Pushing his mouth down and inhaling my dong into hi horny throat. His hand went back to work, massaging the impending load from my nuts. I could feel the pace change when he knew I was about to bust, and his hand stopped. The intrusion was swift but soon his finger had found my asshole, and pushed me past the point I knew and then some. He never removed his mouth from my shaft, I could feel him swallowing fast. I felt like I came a bucketful, which is an over exaggeration, but that was the feeling.

"Perfect" he said licking his lips "no jerking off, I want all your babies in my hole from now on. I'm going to work. Bye." Then he left. Just left me dazed and naked with my underwear bunched around my knees.

Releasing a hard breath "I don't know what that was, but fuck, i'm ok with it."

The day dragged on, so I decided to get out for a walk. Through the downtown scene, I made my way. Grabbed a hot dog and headed to the pier. Pushing the dog into my mouth I pushed a little wondering now what it would be like to suck a dick. "Hard up or something?" A voice from behind me.

"What?"

"The way you're taking that hot dog you're either starving or horny" It was Tera from my psych call.

"Oh, um, just hungry."

"Sure, whatever. Looked a bit *ahem* homoerotic to me..."

"Liked it didn't you?" I teased.

"Yes" she blurted out without thinking.

"That was unexpected. So what are you doing now? Want to walk on the beach with me?"

"Sure" her tone hardened a little "Not like I was doing anything anyway"

We made our way through the crowd of the waterfront and found the path to the beach. Chatting and laughing. We had done some labs together and we weren't exactly friends, but there was no real reason. She was looking really cute in a slight lightweight sundress, her body was slim and a supple looking a-cup but a flared set of hips. Shit, I was really checking this chick out. I hadn't really noticed where we were walking, but she was leading somewhere.

"Jake?"

"huh?" I was suddenly pulled back to reality "Yeah Tera?"

"Do you know where we're going?"

"No, not really."

"Ok, keep following and I'll tell you."

We walked down the beach as we cut up into a wooded area, there was a faint foot path opened up next to a small river. All I could hear was the running water and the faint beat of my own heart. "So I guess you've never been here before?"

"Nah Tera, I'm not from around here so this is the furthest I've explored." Looking around the area there was a small fire pit, so obviously it's a place people frequent.

"This is what the kids call Pussy Park. Where they can come to explore and practise some *ahem* oral skills."

"So why did you bring me here?" I chuckled.

"Seeing you work over that hot dog made me hot, and seeing we're both adults Jake, I was wondering if you'd.." she paused "..eat my pussy."

"Oh, is that all? Yes..." I moved towards her and wrapped my arms around her, she was surprised but leaned into it. I pressed my lips to hers and tasted her minty gum. Hands behind her head I kissed her like her life depended on it. Moving my kisses lower, her cheek, ear lobe, and nestled my kiss into her neck. My hands ran down her back and cupped her ass.

"jake... JAke" her voice cracked "You don't... fuck" she was flustered "you don't waste time.

"What's the point of that? We're both adults after all" my hands pull at the hem of her dress, to be placed on the naked cheeks of her ass. "No panties? oh, naughty girl, you naughty naughty girlie."

"I needed this Jake... It could have been anyone today. My pussy has been aching for release and whatever I did it wasn't fixing the need."

My right hand reached below her peach like ass to caress the wetness that was her leaking pussy and she jumped a little at my boldness. "..your need for what love?"

She blushed "To cum". With that I knew what I had to do, this horny slut needed to be left in a mess, but I can't cum.. Jeremy's hole needed my buildup, especially after this. My fingers curled and dug into her pussy, two fingers slipped in nicely. She moaned as I gained my footing and removed my fingers again. I moved as I moved her too, I was behind her. My straining cock pushing at her ass, my hand finding her wet slit again. My thumb on her clit, and I began the assault. Biting her ear she whispered "harder... bite me harder please sir."

I almost nutted in my shorts at those words "Yes Princess"

Keeping her body weight against mine I leaned back, my left hand now on her throat as I pushed the middle and ring finger into her pussy, my palm firm on her clit. Shaking my hand in an irregular pattern she started to howl. She wasn't getting anywhere, I tightened my grip on her throat as my finger found the main prize, her little g-spot and I rattled her from the inside out. All the while her hand was on my crotch and the other tugging at her hard nipple.

"Oh my god,,, OH MY GOD!! Oh Jake I'm fucking cumming... unghhhh" She was erupting her wetness girl cum all over my hand and down her legs as they shook strongly with the feeling of my hands on her body. Her eyes crossed and I took all of her weight back on me as her legs stopped carrying her body. "f-f-f-fuck Jake" I slowed, but kept holding her mostly by her pussy. "oh fuck... I needed that, I really needed that."

My fingers were still inside her, making small circles inside her, Making her jump when I touched her g-spot again.

"You're really good with your hands"

"Thanks but..."

"But?"

"I'm not done..." Before her orgasm had faded I pounded my fingers into her again, and the flow of nectar continued.

"GOD DAMMIT! Stop stop... oh fuck stop..."

I didn't. As the orgasm tore through her she started to convulse with the sheer pleasure of the moment. I walked us back toward the tree and holding her frame, we both slid to the ground as I pulled my fingers from her. She watched as I took my fingers into my mouth licking them, and she whined, so I dipped my fingers in her creamy treat and pushed them in her mouth feeling the back of her tongue. She sloppily licked my digits clean. I repeated this again for both of us. "You're fucking delicious Princess"

Obviously winded she says "Thank you sir. You messed up my pussy good, I still want you to lick me all over, but I need a minute and maybe something to eat"

"Oh? How about a hot dog?" I smirked.

Part three soon.