Hot For Tabby

Story Info
Tabby opens up to the joy of family fucking.
1.5k words
3.62
12.6k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/04/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning I woke up with a woody. But my sister slept late. Sure I could jerk off, but my prick wanted a tight pink hole. Tabby's wild and willing pussy.

Maybe I could wake her up with a cup of coffee. Coffee and a BJ.

Cousin Marco came over. "Where's Tabby?"

"Still sleeping. I wanted to wake my sister up and, you know...bang-bang, boom-boom."

"Me too. Let's tickle Tabby's tits to wake her up."

The titty tickle worked. "Sis, I brought you coffee and a donut. Marco made a Bloody Mary for your hangover."

My eighteen-year-old sister drank the Bloody Mary. "Bless you, Cousin Marco."

Tabby giggled. "Is that why you guys are here? To bring me breakfast? Or Is it breakfast and boners?" Throwing off her gown, she lay back naked. "I'm still half-asleep, but my fuck-hole is ready to rock."

"Rock and cock." Marco nodded at me. "Go for it dude. I want her rump."

I moved to between my sister's legs, caressing her shiny bald twat. Tabby moaned as I sucked her nipples. Then my cock pushed into her moist slit and shoved deep.

Tabby's eager cunt gripped my shaft...her legs gripping my hips, locking me in. "Fuck me, brother. Fuck me hard!" I did, slamming my cock into her twat. It felt just as sweet as the first time.

Then Marco came up. "Roll on your sides." We did, holding each other as we fucked sideways on her bed.

Marco massaged Tabby's ass. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a string of anal beads. The beads grew in size as they went up the string.

Tabby's eyes flew open, and she stiffened when Marco pushed the first bead up her asshole. "Cousin Marco, what are you doing to my butt?"

Tabby looked at me. "Tell Marco to stop!"

When Tabby's face tightened up and froze, I knew Marco shoved more anal beads up her ass. "Marco's doing something disgusting to my butt. Brother, please make him stop it."

"Just relax sis. It'll be all right. Marco's almost done."

Tabby looked back at Marco. "Dick-head, why can't you just fuck my ass--instead of shoving toys in there?"

My sister shook her head, blushing as Marco pushed in more anal beads deeper into her butthole, each one spreading her anal ring wider.

"That's good Tabby. Take them all."

"Fuck you!" Tabby grunted as Marco forced bigger beads up her asshole. The last one was the size of a GOLF BALL! "OUCH!" Looking between her legs, Tabby saw a loop sticking out of her ass.

Marco laughed. "That's to pull the beads in and out. Now for some nubbin lovin'." I kept fucking Tabby's pussy as Marco reached around rubbing her clit."

"Oh my God, Cousin." Tabby groaned when he pulled the anal beads in and out of her anus.

I fucked faster as Tabby squirmed. Her pussy muscles clenched my dick as her ass muscles clenched the beads. My cock fucked deeper, pounding the bottom of her cunt

"OH YES!" Sis arched up in climax as Marco yanked all the beads out of her ass. "Gosh, I feel a thousand erotic tingles." I felt the orgasm twisting through her body.

After the last bead popped out, Marco pushed in his cock. My sister groaned. "Finally, a real prick instead of plastic ass-beads."

The two of us fucked Tabby together. My cock in her pussy while Marco screwed her ass. Sis moaned, rocking her body back and forth. She giggled, "This is like that French movie Ménage à Trois."

"I never thought I'd have three-way sex with my brother and cousin. Fucking you two feels sinfully delicious...Oh yes, keep going slow, but keep screwing."

Tabby gritted her teeth as Marco's prick slammed up her butthole. I felt his cock hitting mine, deep inside my sister's guts. Tabby bounced back between us like a fuck doll.

"Oh Troy... Oh Marco... Oh God! I've never felt so aroused. Her body twisted in the heat of frenzied fucking.

"Squeeze me, Troy. Grope my boobs like a good brother."

"Hell yes, sis." I played with her tits as she bucked up and down. Tabby lifted her tits in my mouth. "Bro, suck my nipples. Bite them Troy, bite 'em hard!"

I chewed on my sister's nipples until she quivered in orgasm. Her pussy muscles gripped my cock, and I climaxed too, shooting hot cum up her cunt. Marco grunted as his cock burst, but he kept fucking, pushing his cum up her ass.

Tabby wiggled loose and kissed us both. "Thanks for opening me up to the joy of family fucking."

Marco tucked in his dick. "Tabby I can't wait to fuck you again. Unfortunately, I have to go out of town for a week. "But I'll be horny as hell when I get back. Tabby, save me a nice piece of tail."

"Okay Cock-Cousin, I keep it warm and tight between my legs."

***

That night, I picked up my buddies and brought them to my place to watch the basketball game. But you can't watch basketball without drinking beer. That'd be un-American.

As usual, my sister walked in wearing her itty-bitty bikini. The college guys looked at her with their mouths open. Tabby yelled, "Stop drooling you horn-dogs!"

She went back to her bedroom, and we went back to drinking. A few hours later, Tabby ran in, still wearing the tiny bikini.

The guys whistled and hooted. She pointed at the glittering sea of empty beer bottles, and the two guys passed out on the floor. "What the fuck Troy?"

I winked at her and drank my beer. "Dammit brother, you're too drunk to drive. How are these frikin' idiots supposed to get home?"

"Don't know. Don't care. But I'm ready for the guys to leave 'cause I'm horny!"

"Shhh! Troy, don't say things like that in front of them!" Tabby grabbed my keys away.

"I'm sober, so I'm driving them home. I don't want to sleep in a house full of horny dicks." She kicked the guys on the floor. "Assholes get up. The party's over. We're leaving!"

When Tabby returned, her bikini bra was ripped. And I was so drunk I was paranoid. I knew my buds would fuck her in a second. "Sis, how did your top get ripped?"

"A drunk guy grabbed my tit. So I punched his face."

"Ha. Did you fuck any of my friends? Bang-bang in the backseat?"

"Really Troy? What the Fuck?"

"What the Fuck exactly. Well sis, did you screw them?"

"Of course not, Troy. That's disgusting. I don't spread for every guy I meet. I'm not a slut."

"No? You fucked a guy a week in high school, and you fucked Cousin Marco. You're a slut!"

"Troy! Please stop! Why are you like this? Why are you hurting me? Is this the booze talking?"

"Sis, let me feel if you fucked any of my friends."

Red-faced Tabby dropped her bikini. I shoved two fingers into her slit as she wiggled her pussy around.

"See Troy, nobody's been in there but you today."

"How about your ass sis? Anybody fucked that today? Let me check."

Tabby flipped me off and bent over slightly as my finger probed her anus. "See ASSHOLE, my asshole is nice and tight! And you're not in charge of my holes!"

"You're right sis. Let's fuck."

"No Troy, first you have to apologize to my pussy. You hurt it's feelings." She giggled. "Kiss it. Lick it. Eat it." Tabby spread her legs. "C'mon bro, it ain't going to lick itself."

"Yes, ma'am!" My mouth dropped to her twat. Licking her pussy lips, my tongue slid up to flick her clitty. Tabby squirmed, opening her thighs.

I lapped her bald cunt like an ice cream cone. Tabby gasped, bucking her hips against my mouth. She gasped again when I sucked her clitty.

"Ooh that tickles. Keep licking it bro!" Sucking my sister's pussy, my tongue darted in and out, tickling her clit. Tabby squealed in climax. "Ohh...that's good!"

Lifting up I wiped her pussy juice from my face and unzipped. My cock stuck out, stiff and proud. "Sis, can we screw now?"

"Sure." Tabby lay back in the perfect sister pose. 'Naked, Spread and Smiling.' I started with the titty appetizers, giving her boobs and nipples a good suck and nibble.

I mounted Tabby's hips, rubbing my knob along her moist slit. With one mighty thrust, my cock plowed into her cunt. We found our fuck rhythm, humping back and forth, slapping our hips together.

"Ooh, Troy! I'm cumming, again! Oh Yes!!"

After her last spasm, I rolled her over. "Sis, I want to finish off in your sweet ass." Tabby groaned, lifting her asshole up for my cock. It shoved into her rump.

"OWW!" Tabby squealed like she always did during anal. My prick slammed deep as her anal ring tensed up, clutching my shaft. I fucked harder with my balls slapping her ass.

Tabby's eyes teared up. "Ouch brother! Are you trying to rip me in two?"

"Yes Sis." Grabbing her fat tits, I lunged deep as my balls exploded, spewing hot sticky sperm up her ass tunnel. I kept thrusting and spurting cum. Clenching her butt muscles, Tabby milked my cock dry.

Then I pulled out, proud of her wide gaping asshole. Tabby rolled on her side as cum oozed out of her reamed out ass. "Wow sis, you're my favorite fuck-toy."

"Thanks bro, you're my favorite fuck-head!"