Hot For Tabby Pt. 01

Story Info
Tabitha gets drunk and doesn't remember the night before.
1.6k words
4.14
8.8k
18
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
1,000 Followers

At daybreak, my sister stumbled into the kitchen, holding her head. "Oww, I had too much wine last night. I don't remember what happened." Tabby rubbed her crotch. "And why am I so sore down there?"

Marco and I looked at each other and laughed.

***

My eighteen-year-old sister, Tabitha was a natural beauty, with deep green eyes, brunette hair, and dynamite tits.

My buddies always talked about Tabby. "Troy, your sis is sexy as fuck. Don't you just want to dive into her twat? Oh man, I'd be pounding that sweet pussy all night."

Eventually, I agreed with my friends. Sure, Tabby was my sister. But as they say, forbidden fruit is the sweetest.

Tabitha always wore sexy clothes. T-shirts stretched fiercely tight over her jumbo tits and skimpy miniskirts that barely covered her hoo-hoo. Watching Sis jiggle and wiggle around the house gave me an aching boner.

And Tabby was popular as fuck. And fuck she did! Bouncy-bouncy in the backseat with the boyfriend of the week.

My older cousin, Marco also had the hots for Sis. "Shit Troy. I'd screw Tabitha until she couldn't walk straight."

"No dammit, I'd never fuck my own sister. Never!"...but never say never.

Our folks were out of town that weekend, so I threw a keg party. Marco and our buddies were there. Tabby invited some girls. It wasn't a party without girls.

I turned up the music until the windows vibrated. We had a dirty dancing contest, rounds of Jello shots, and beer pong on the patio. After midnight, the crowd thinned out.

Soon it was just me, my sister, and Marco.

Cousin Marco was buzzed, with a boner lump the size of a football. We talked shit about the sexy babes. Then Marco surprised me. "Hey Troy, I want to seduce your sister. Sweet Twat Tabby."

"Dude, you can't be serious."

"Why not? You don't own her pussy." Marco pulled out a bottle of White Zin, my sister's favorite. He waved the bottle at Tabby, "Hey girl, join us for a drink!"

She hesitated. "But I've already had too much booze."

"C'mon, one glass of wine couldn't hurt." Tabitha sat in a chair across from us. We drank wine and giggled like crazy. Marco stared at my sister's jiggling tits every time she laughed. And he kept her laughing and jiggling.

I didn't blame Marco for wanting to bang her. Those bouncing boobs gave me a boner. Marco laughed. "Hey Tabby, come sit over here. I got pics of your gal pals pissing in the street at the Mardi Gras party."

"OMG. Really?" Tabby hopped over, wiggling her nice bootie as she squished between us on the sofa. She put her feet on the coffee table. "There Marco, now show me those naughty pics."

As Marco flipped through the pee pics, Tabby giggled and rubbed against him. Marco winked at me and squeezed the top of my sister's thigh...dangerously close to her candy store.

I felt awkward as hell. Was Marco really going to try to fuck her? Fuck her in front of me? And would my sister let him?'

As Tabby laughed, her miniskirt inched up her thighs, flashing a panty peek. But it was my sister's fat tits that caught Max's attention. Tabby's boobs jiggled so wildly it looked like they'd pop out any second...and bounce around the room.

It was crazy. One glass of wine turned into three. Tabby got the wine giggles.

Marco leaned over, planting a kiss right on my sister's lips! Tabby gasped and gurgled. I thought she'd slap his face off... but Sis kissed him back. "What the fuck?" Her arms slid around his neck, pulling Marco close.

I didn't want to watch, but I couldn't look away.

As they kissed, Marco's hand inched up to my sister's jutting tits. Grabbing her boob through the blouse, he squeezed and fondled it before she jerked her tit out of his hand.

Drunken Tabby turned to me. "Bro, I always thought you were a stud." I was shocked when she jumped onto my lap, wiggling her ass against my boner lump.

Marco roared in laughter. "It looks like it's your turn. Or are you afraid to kiss your own sister?" I froze. Marco whispered, "Dude, if in doubt go with your dick!"

So I kissed my sister. Tabby whimpered and kissed me back, slipping her tongue into my mouth. Tongue kissing my own sister felt so sinful... deliciously sinful.

As we smooched, Marco boldly unbuttoned her blouse, opening it all the way down. Tabby pulled away, exposing her bra and belly button.

"Dammit Marco, stop that! It's not decent!" My sister yelled but didn't close her blouse. Tabby swung at Marco as her jiggling tits overflowed her bra. Bouncing boobies gave me a tent pole in my pants.

Marco rubbed her arm. "Tabby honey, have another glass of white zin and relax. It's so much fun to tease you, you sexy beast." Sis giggled and let Marco kiss her again, leaving her blouse open.

As they kissed, Marco unhooked her bra. Tabby's sweet melons fell out. She squealed and fell back into my arms. I stopped her squealing by planting my mouth onto hers.

Tabby's tongue darted in and out, twisting around my tongue, making my dick ache.

Leaning in, Marco sucked my sister's tits while pinching her hard nipples. "Troy, you hold her arms back while I yank off her skirt and panties."

Tabby screamed, "NO!" She squirmed as Marco pulled off her miniskirt. Holding my sister down, I calmed her with kisses. Now, it was my turn to grope her lovely melons.

Marco tossed her skirt. Tabby's panties were exposed, with her dark cleft visible through the sheer fabric. My cock was steel-stiff. Then Marco pulled my sister's panties off.

"Holy fuck, look at that beautiful bald twat. Sweet, pretty, and ready to be pounded!" His hand rubbed her moist slit, pushing in a finger.

"Oh Cousin Max... don't do that!"

"See," Marco whispered, as he slid a second finger into my sister's snatch, "I told you Tabby was a hot fuck."

Tabitha whined. "Don't do this, please!" Marco unzipped, pulling out his long boner. He forced her legs apart. My sister didn't resist. Cousin Marco moved between her thighs, lined up his prick with her pussy, and pushed in.

She squirmed. "Oh...he's sticking his cock in me... Ouch, I can't believe it... Marco is fucking me, his own cousin! Troy... don't tell anyone... what he's doing to me!"

"Uh...oh yes...Wow Marco...your cock feels good... gosh... I like it hard!"

It was wild, watching my sister getting screwed. She lay with her legs spread, bouncing and wiggling her ass to Marco's fuck-strokes. His stiff shaft pumped in and out.

Marco fucked faster, pounding every inch of Tabby's enflamed twat. My sister's labia clung to his shaft, pulling in and out in pink waves.

Tabby moaned, "Oh Troy, this is so naughty, but it feels so good. Please don't tell Mom and...and I'll let you feel me up...whenever you want bro."

With a loud groan, Marco's head flew back as his prick erupted, spewing cum into my sister's cunt. He pulled out and flopped over.

... then I did something I never thought I'd do. Never say never.

My sister lay there with her eyes closed and her thighs open. I looked at her puffy pussy and those big beautiful tits, and I couldn't help myself. Moving between her legs, I pushed my boner into her cum dripping cunt.

Tabby gasped as I slid into her, and her eyes popped open. "Troy, what in the hell are you doing?" Sucking her fat nipples, I humped away as she wriggled below me.

"Oh brother, you shouldn't be doing this to me... your own sister. Please, you can feel me up but don't fuck me. Take your cock out."

"No Sis." Tabby's squirming and pleading made me hump faster. "Sis, I can't take it out. Your sweet pussy drives me crazy." I French kissed my sister, stabbing my tongue into her mouth as my prick stabbed into her cunt.

After a few hard strokes, Tabby twisted her hips wildly, screwing her pussy onto my shaft. And the more I pounded her, the wilder she got.

Her nails clawed at my back. "Oh Troy, keep doing that. Oh harder, fuck me harder. You're such a loving brother." She giggled. "A hard loving brother...hard and stiff."

"Fuck me bro... I'm so close." Grabbing her tits like fuck handles, I screwed my sister faster, slamming so hard the sofa rocked. Tabby gripped my hips, pulling my cock deeper.

When my dick hit the bottom of her cunt, she squealed. "Oh my god!"

We climaxed at the same time. Tabby arched up in orgasm as my prick spewed load after load of hot cum deep into her hole. It was a mind-numbing experience, fucking my sister to a frenzied climax.

Sis collapsed on the sofa, passing out from all the booze and screwing. Cousin Marco carried her to bed. I washed my jism off of her pussy, in a labor of lust.

Marco left the wine bottle by her bed. He laughed. "That's a bit of 'Hair-of-the Dog' for your sister's morning hangover."

***

At daybreak, Tabitha stumbled into the kitchen, holding her head. "Oww, I had way too much wine last night. I don't even remember what happened." She rubbed her crotch. "And why am I so sore down there?"

Marco looked at me and laughed. "Tabby, we heard you screaming in orgasm. Maybe it was the wine bottle you took to bed. Maybe you used it as a dildo."

"Hey Sis, you could keep the bottle in your panty drawer, right next to your other dildo. The big black dildo!"

"Fuck you both!!"

I laughed to myself, 'You already did!'

KimKim5
KimKim5
1,000 Followers