All Comments on 'Hot Fuck'

by harrve

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hey kid

go to bed. It's past your bedtime.

This is pathetic

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrover 17 years ago
terrible

I don't have the time to tell you all that was wrong with this story.

The writing was atrocious,so bad,that even though it's a short story,I stopped reading before it was halfway over just to get to the comment section.

If I thought that you had made any effort to write a decent story I might attempt to help.

This is obviously not the case.

Please never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one thing missing,barry fucking the hubby

what you get out of another man fucking your woman? why you married her to be someone else whore?how can a man respect his spouse or trust her if she whoring for every tom,dick and harry.there snuff out there to kill unprotected sex.hubby self esteem of himself low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dreadful

Badly written, bad spelling - just bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Someone finally did it...

...and it was you!!! You managed to write the VERY worst story ever submitted to Literotica. Congratulations, dunderhead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No not dreadful...horrible or worse

I wanted my wife to fuck another man. He shoved his cock in her cunt and came in her, I was happy. Beginning and end of story. Please don't try anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
In one word? BAD

I sincerely feel for your wife, if you are married!! OR, is this a TRUE CONFESSION on your part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad as everyone says.

While still being a terrible story, it is not nearly as as bad as some of the crap that "the clique" writes and gets critical acclaim.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

I envy you....having a wife like that. Did they make a baby as well? Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Friends

The part of the story that I related to was getting horny knowing a friend has fucked your wife. I met my wife when she was dating my friend. He fucked her about 80 times taking her from a near virgin to a fantastic fuck.I have seen him naked so know even though we are both about 6 inches hard he is much thicker. I know that he would have filled her more. I get horny thinking of her riding his cock with her small pussy lips grasping his thick shaft. I get really turned on when I see him look at her and I sense he is remembering the wild ride she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Childish Self Cuckolding for Humiliation Sake

Another UK not even out of the first turn with a precious wimp tale! Why am I not surprised.

I feel sad for you writer. Little talent and no self respect.

Read some more and practice practice practice - writing and watching. Then discuss it at the pub to learn the ropes from the old on their 10th wife wimpsters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
should say WIMP in giant letters

is this worth the time to vote. yes just to vote as low as possible maybe to get some poor slob to never even open this drivel

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Are you shooting for the most zeros in a day?

Well, here's another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
She made me do it

Only ending I can think of is, went home after the sex took my pistol put it in my mouth and killed myself so she and Barry could be happy. Tis the only logical followup to a very mentally ill person finding his wife in bed with another man. Why mentally ill you say, well no sane man would have just stood there with no prior warning and just joined in with no negative reaction to actions of his wife and his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Are you out of your mind?

This was the worst piece of trash that I have read on this site. What MAN would want to see his wife screwing his best friend and then take sloppy seconds and thirds. I think the author is just about 4 bricks short of a load. I do hope you ARE NOT going to follow this up with another piece of trash unless you really like what people have to tell you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick

I cannot believe this story , also I cannot believe the sick bastards who write in saying they want someone else to fuck their wives, excuse me while I puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
First - get an editor. You REALLY need some help.

Second - take some pictures on your camera phone and LEAVE! Your so-called friend is fucking your wife. And you think that it's okay? Grow a spine, divorce the cheating slut and either buy your ex-friend out of the restaurant or sell him your share and move on. RIDICULOUS STORY.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One

One of the worst share the whore wife with a.friend stories I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous