Hot GILF Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Cocky 18 yr old goes insane for bosses HOT GILF wife.
15k words
4.33
56k
47
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

Securing deals for my husband went beyond fucking young, up and coming recording artist. One deal, in particular involved a young attorney at my husbands company.

The 'deal' turned out to be beneficial to my husband, but particularly beneficial for me. The benefit to me was that I have been fucking the young attorney four to five times a week for the past six months.

Six months ago my husband had his annual holiday party for his employees. There were recording artists from his agency at the party in addition to his staff which included his secretaries and his legal team.

His newest attorney was Jason. Jason was fresh out of law school. He was an absolute academic intellect who graduated High School at sixteen and law school at eighteen.

An academic wonder- boy that was sharp as a tack, and who was already building a reputation for himself as a shrewd legal negotiator. I learned from my husband that the young boy-wonder attorney was on the fast-track, in the very competitive entertainment business.

Jason was also quite egotistical and had a personality that suggested he always got what he wanted. Of course his male-model looks and reputation for being a deal-maker fueled that arrogance.

During the party Jason made it known to me that he found me sexy. At first I thought he was flirting because of his outgoing personality and because he was only eighteen and me being seventy six, but as we danced I soon realized that it was much more than that.

While we danced, he would lean in and whisper near my ear that I had an amazing body. I was tingling from his attention.

During a Latin number he went behind me and pressed himself against me. I instantly felt something hard and very large touch my ass.

"Twelve inches and ten inches wide Mrs. Wechsler," he said in my ear.

The feel of his hardness and him being so brazen made me gasp, "Ummm."

As I moaned, my reaction was to instantly push back against his cock. There was no doubt in my mind that Jason had a huge cock, especially the incredible width of it.

I've fucked some really huge cocks, one especially was Conor, a recent signee to my husbands empire, but the width of this young-boys cock was staggering.

I thought to myself, 'Cocky. Bold. Arrogant, with male-model looks, and a huge, fat cock; No wonder this wonder-boy got whatever he wanted!"

"That's right baby twelve inches and ten around Mrs. Wechsler," he said right up against my ear, as he pressed that giant, and utterly fat cock into the center of my ass.

Reaching back, my hand confirmed his size. And the fact that he was really thick. I had to admit knowing that this eighteen year old thought I was sexy really excited me.

Hearing him say that I turned him on was thrilling every inch of me. I thoroughly enjoyed knowing he wanted me and that I turned him on. I was so taken by this young eighteen year old who acted with so much boldness and confidence.

Admittedly, I was also turned on to him as well. I was drawn by the way he conducted himself in an egotistical way, whispering how sexy I was and that he wanted me. Him, having little regard for my husband being in the same room added to my excitement.

Even though my husband and I have a mutual understanding when it came to fucking other partners, I knew this boldness had to do to entitlement.

But I had to admit it did make him seem mature beyond his years. During our dancing he would say he wanted me and asked for my number. Although I wanted to give him my number I decided to make him work for it.

I told him that I didn't think it was appropriate with me being married to his boss. He continued to say he didn't care, and that all he knew was that he wanted me and that he had to have me.

His directness for only being eighteen really excited me. I could tell he was frustrated and that this was something he wasn't used to. At that moment my husband came over to us saying he wanted to introduce me to the young country singer he was leaving with to Nashville to record her break-out album.

As I walked away I could see the disappoint on the eighteen year old attorneys face. To me it looked like the expression of a person who always got what he wanted, and that this was the first time he was unsuccessful at getting it.

That night, in the limousine, my husband and I talked about the party, especially about his newest attorney.

"It seems that you and my young attorney really hit-it-off dear?" my husband said with a sly, knowing grin.

"He really is impressive," I said with a perceptive smile.

"Yes, I've already heard how impressive he is from Mrs. Tate."

Gloria Tate is the mother of a country singer my husband signed two weeks ago. Her eighteen year old daughter is going to be a star in the country and pop world. The young Skyler Tate had been approached by every one of the top talent agencies, but she decided to sign with my husbands company.

Asking my husband how the signing of the most sought-after, new country artist came about, he went on and explained that it all had to do with Jason.

"Jason?" I asked with curiosity in my voice, as my body still tingled from my interaction with him at the party, with his being so assertive, telling me I was sexy and the feeling of his huge, twelve inch cock against my ass.

"Yes. The reason for Mrs. Tate signing had to do with Jason. My husband continued.

"Apparently Jason won her over with his charm and his huge cock one weekend in Los Angeles."

"Oh yes, his huge cock," I said slyly.

"Yes my dear. I did see my new attorney press-up against your magnificent body during that Latin dance," he said patting my leg as he grinned.

"Oh yes he did darling," I purred.

"Big?" my husband asked.

"Extremely," I responded as my mind lingered on the thought of his huge cock pressing against me.

My husband went on to say that word of Jasons endowment was shared with him while he and Mrs. Tate were at lunch. During the conversation about her agreeing to sign with his company came out how happy she was with Jason too.

"After the fourth martini, Gloria Tate told me to make sure I gave Jason a substantial raise, just for being so 'substantial' himself."

"When I questioned about Jason being 'substantial,' she slurred, from being tipsy, that Jason had the biggest cock she'd ever seen, and that he knew just how to use it."

"Well, I can certainly vouch for the fact that he is huge," I said to my husband, " as to how good he is at using it, well that just has to be explored further," I said with a sly grin.

My husband kissed my cheek and said, "My dear something tells me you will thoroughly be enjoying yourself with my young attorney while I am away."

"Umm," I purred at the thought of Jason and I fucking."

The very next day I got a call from a number I didn't recognize on my cell phone. I didn't answer and a minute later a text came through. CALL ME!! Jason, it read. My body instantly came alive as I hit dial.

"Well how did you manage to get my number? "I asked as I held back the excitement in my voice.

"When I see someone as sexy as you, I have ways of getting what I want."

My body came alive instantly and I could feel my inch-long nipples strain through my sheer bra.

"Well I am impressed," I said in a throaty voice.

"I've got to have you baby," he said hotly, "Couldn't stop thinking about you and that smoking-hot body of yours all night."

"Umm," I purred, "and from such a handsome young man."

"I seriously have to have you," he said with hunger in his voice. "Fucking jerked-off six times last night thinking about that smoking-hot body of yours and how bad I want to fuck you," he added hotly.

"Really," I said in a sultry voice as my body heated up at the thought of him stroking that huge twelve inch monster cock while thinking about me.

"Fuck yeah, and I'm raging hard right now stroking my big cock thinking about you," he said which caused me to moan.

My husband was at the airport flying to Nashville in his private jet with the young girl Skyler he had just signed. He was bringing her to the recording studio for two weeks to begin her album.

I also knew that she was going to be staying in his suite (and in his bed) and that he would be fucking the young eighteen year old, as they had already celebrated her signing with his company by spending a weekend in a luxury suite in LA.

I had to admit that I was a little surprised my husband fucked the young country singer. Not because of her being eighteen, because he was always in bed with young teenage artists.

This was the first time I ever heard my husband speak so enthusiastically about someone he fucked. I thought to myself how impressive a fuck she must be, especially to excite my husband, who fucked young teens regularly. I was especially questionable because the eighteen year old country singer looked like a twelve year old, with freckles and braces, and an ultra-flat chest that gave her a boyish body.

When I asked my husband how she managed to take his eleven inches, he said he took his time entering her, but within minutes she was wild beyond words. He said it with an excitement in his voice I have never heard before, which gave me pause to think that the teen singer was more than a passing fuck to him.

Of course, he had my absolute blessing in the same way he gave to me when I fucked a new lover that was connected to his business, like his boy-wonder attorney Jason.

(Back to Jason)

I agreed to meeting Jason for dinner at an upscale restaurant he had planned already. I was impressed that he already made the arrangements and that it was at a very trendy and quite expensive restaurant in the city.

I spent over almost two hours trying on different outfits to turn him on. With each one all I could think about Jason, and how bad he wanted me. I was so turned on by the thought of him wanting to fuck me.

Me being seventy six and him a teenage eighteen year old. I finally selected an outfit to specifically turn him on. I was going crazy as I dressed thinking about him, so young, so confident and so hung. I couldn't stop thinking about his confidence and his massive cock.

I selected a skin tight black dress that clung to my body like a glove. The front had a plunging neckline that revealed the sides of my 34E breasts and the hem came all the way up my slender hips to my mid-thighs.

I was all legs. A pair of elegant nude thigh high stockings and black high heels accented the tapper of my legs wickedly. Because of the open front of my dress I wore a sheer white blouse and a sexy, sheer white strapless bra. The material was so sheer that my long nipples were quite visible. This in itself was very sexy. I knew from prior experience with young lovers that this look would drive him wild.

He picked me up at the penthouse in a three million dollar Lamborghini Veneno. It was yet another display of his confidence and his being on the fast-track of success and wealth. I had to admit that just having this amazingly expensive car wrapped around me set the mood for a very naughty and very sexy night.

As we rode to a trendy restaurant we playfully kissed at every light as he told me how sexy I was. Our tongues would meet which let the other know that we each wanted to fuck each other.

My body was on fire and I was so turned on to be with him. The restaurant he took me to was known for catering to young, wealthy billionaires.

During dinner we sat in a secluded booth which was the design of this up scale, trend setting restaurant. The other thing that made this restaurant exclusively private was a private sound system and a paging system when you wanted service.

The young wonder-boy programed some type of instrumental club music that was trendy for his generation and ordered a bottle of very expensive champagne.

As we sipped our champagne we began to kiss playfully.

"You're so fucking hot," he said kissing my neck.

"Oh God," I groaned in a low moan.

"Such a sexy lady," he said whispering in my ear as his hands roamed up and down my stocking crossed legs. "I wanted to fuck you from the moment I laid eyes on you last night," he said in my ear which caused me to moan deeply.

During dinner the sexual tension built between us as we ate and played with each other. At one point we went into a deep kiss which had my inch long nipples throbbing and my clit ready to explode.

Hearing him whisper that he wanted to fuck me and that my body drove him crazy had me groaning. While we kissed his hands ran up the side of my mini dress to the tops of the lace trim of my stockings. Kissing my neck as his hands ran over my nylons had me squirming in the leather seat.

"You're so fucking sexy," he whispered as his hands roamed all over my legs and across my pendulous 34G breasts. You're body needs to be fucked," he whispered in my ear as his fingers ran across the lace trim of my nylons then over my aching nipples.

"Oh God yes," I groaned as I told him I was so ready to fuck him.

After dinner we were in his Lamborghini kissing hotly the second the valet closed the door. With our mouths open and our tongues flicking wildly across each other's in an almost animalistic way I couldn't wait to be his.

As he ran his hands up and down my stocking covered legs he kept telling me how sexy I was and that he had to fuck me. I was groaning out loud from being so turned on by this eighteen year old. As his hand pushed my thong to the side and he began fucking his index finger deep inside my wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as his finger slid in and out of my hot wetness.

"Fuck. You heat up real fast," he said as his fingers went in and out of my soaking pussy.

"So wet for you," I moaned as his finger had me climbing the interior of his multi-million car.

"Such a wet pussy," he snarled as his fingers went way up inside me, causing me to push off my high heel pumps and meet his thrusting fingers.

"Baby," I responded as my pussy responded by cumming like a faucet.

As he continued to finger fuck me he kissed me hard and told me he knew he was going to fuck me.

His boldness had my heart racing a mile-a-minute, as I thought to myself he was only eighteen.

"I'm gonna fuck you all night, and every second while he's away," he said kissing my neck.

"Oh God, yes," I groaned as I kissed him hard.

Driving to my penthouse my hands were massaging the enormous bulge in his pants.

I was going crazy as I felt a huge mass of flesh that ran down the inseam of his right leg.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I rubbed his gigantic cock.

"Twelve inches for you baby," he said in a confident voice.

What I couldn't believe was the incredible girth of his cock.

"Such a huge cock...So fucking thick," I groaned with lust as my hands barely went around a quarter of it.

"Ten inches around baby," he said with an air of conceit.

I've had really big cocks in my life, including Conor, the boy my husband signed to his label, but in all my years of fucking this was the thickest cock I've ever had.

As I spread my long fingers wide apart I tried to imagine it filling every inch of my pussy. My pussy was literally cumming in these mini orgasms at the thought of his monster fucking me.

As I continued to massage his unconceivable cock, his hand massaged my aching clit before his fingers plunged into my boiling cunt.

"Fucking cunt is on fire," he growled as he drove through the streets of Manhattan with his fingers going in and out of my wet pussy.

"Can't wait to fill it with this huge cock," I groaned.

Through the years I've had a number of well-endowed men, including my husband who measures eleven inches long and is very fat around, but this one was by far the fattest cock ever!

Driving through the affluent Upper East Side neighborhood while rubbing all over his huge cock had me dripping wet as all I could think about was how he was going to fuck me and what his monster was going to feel like inside me.

The one thing I knew about my body was that the best orgasms I've ever had were with men who had big cocks.

As I stroked up and down the freakish length of his giant shaft with my outstretched palms all I could think about was getting it deep inside me and how it was going to make me cum.

Arriving at my penthouse we kissed hotly as my hand continued to rub up and down his huge shaft.

"I'm gonna fuck you all night," he snarled. "Your body is so fucking hot," he added as our tongues flicked across each other's.

"Oh God, I can't wait to fuck this huge cock of yours," I groaned out loud as I massaged him with total devotion to please him.

"Let's go fuck," he said in a commanding voice that let me know he was very determined, always getting what he wanted.

After kissing for a few more minutes he got out of the car and came to my side. I saw him watch me swing my long legs out the door. Once my high heel pumps hit the ground he took my hand.

"Fuck you're so fucking hot," he groaned as he scanned my stocking covered legs.

"And you're so fucking huge," I said in a heated breath, running my manicured nail across his massive bulge that went just above his knee.

Just then, Lucas the doorman came to the car. Jason opened his wallet and peeled off ten one hundred dollar bills then gave Lucas the keys.

"Why that you sir," Lucas said in a dignified way that hid his excitement for get a thousand dollars just to take care of his car.

"Impressive," I said to him as he put his arm around my waist and walked me to my private elevator in my building.

Walking past the front desk with his arm around me I just said hello to Doreen, the girl who was at the desk. I knew she, or Lucas or any of the staff would not say a word, especially with the sizeable holiday bonus they each receive every year from my husband and I.

This isn't the first time they have seen me or my husband, or any other residents come into the building with a different person from their partner or spouse. Discretion was something that money could absolutely buy.

Once inside my private elevator the eighteen year old spun me around and spread my long stocking covered legs while lifting my dress over my ass. He did this with precision and expertise that had ne moaning.

"Great fucking ass," he snarled as he squatted down behind me and ran his hands across my exposed ass cheeks.

Turning my head back I groaned out loud as he spread my ass cheeks apart and began sucking on my exposed asshole.

"Oh fuck," I screeched from being taken by him.

As his hands slid up and down my nylons he said, "I'm gonna eat this wild ass until you cum sexy."

As the elevator door to the penthouse opened he pushed my soaked thong to the side and began tongue fucking my ass with his tongue, piercing it with the tip. My body was trembling from the thrills of his masterful tongue stabbing in and out of my asshole.

"Oh fuck," I moaned in a deep, throaty voice.

As his tongue snaked into my ass his hands were stroking my long stocking covered legs in a twisting motion as if he was jerking them off.

I was going crazy from this exquisite sensation alone. While he was doing this his skilled tongue was stabbing in and out of my burning ass. The eighteen year old was driving me insane with lust.

He said confidently, "You like getting your asshole tongue fucked, don't you, you sexy bitch?" "Killer body and these long sexy legs," he snarled as his hands ran up and down my nylons sending sparks through my body.

I looked back and groaned, "Oh God baby, that's so fucking hot..."God, you're gonna make me cum. "My ass is on fire for you," I groaned as he continued stabbing my burning asshole with his incredible tongue.

"Delicious ass," he snarled, as his tongue stabbed deep inside my asshole.

"Oh fuck," I moaned loudly as I went wild from this mind blowing sensation my body was experiencing.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers