Hot GILF Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so in tune with every inch of my body. From fucking in every position and during our time in my shower I was in an endless wave of sexual explosiveness.

As Jason and I fucked morning, noon and night for two weeks straight, my husband and his new eighteen year old artist Taylor were enjoying each other in the same way, in my husbands bed in his Nashville suite.

What Jason didn't know was that my husband knew he was fucking me. The night of the party while riding to our penthouse my husband and I talked about how Jason was already getting offers to work for other top agencies in the music business.

I told my husband that I was sure I could think of a way to keep the young wonder-boy attorney working at his company for a very long time.

"You are always thinking my dear," my husband said with a smirk as I grinned back slyly thinking about how I was going to enjoy fucking the huge cock of the young attorney.

To Be Continued...