Hot GILF Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue was driving my turned on asshole crazy as it snaked its way deep inside me. His skilled tongue going in and out of my asshole was getting me hotter and hotter by the second.

Suddenly I felt the wave of an incredible sensation rise deep inside my burning asshole. Suddenly, my body tensed as I felt the backs of my feet come out of my high heels. Throwing my head back I felt the most intense orgasm originating in the depths of my asshole.

Over and over I moaned, "Oh God baby that feels soooo fucking good. God, you're making me so fucking hot baby!!"

"Fucking great tasting ass," he snarled as he held my ass cheeks wide apart and continued to stab his tongue into my open hole.

"Oh God baby, so fucking good," I groaned as I felt my ass become orgasmic.

"Let this wild ass go baby," he snarled then went right back to tongue- fucking my asshole.

Suddenly, my ass began tightening around his tongue, pulling it in deeper as I exploded into a wild orgasm. I was cumming from my ass in a flood all over his hungry mouth and tongue.

"Oh fuuuck," I groaned out loud as my asshole continued to burst against his tongue and mouth.

As I was exploding he took me by my narrow hips and held his tongue in place as he guided my ass over it. Back and forth he guided my ass onto his stiff tongue.

It was as if I was fucking his tongue. It was the most indescribable feeling.

I felt so uninhibited. Although I have had numerous sexual experiences, this felt as if It was the first time I ever fucked so wildly. I felt so untamed and so devilishly naughty.

Here I was a married seventy six year old woman, respected in my community of friends, getting my ass tongue fucked by an eighteen year old, mature beyond his years.

As my ass exploded all over his mouth I began to think to myself "God, he's so confident. He really knows how to control a fuck. Oh God, what's he going to fuck like? Such a huge cock...So fucking big. God I can't wait to fuck it."

After I came he continued kissing my ass.

"Such a gorgeous ass," he said between kisses. "Fucking delicious ass."

His soft kisses on my ass helped calm me. After almost ten minutes my body finally clamed.

Standing, he pulled me to him and we kissed, open mouthed in a wicked tongue dance. Even the skilled way he kissed and used his tongue had my pussy shooting mini orgasams. No eighteen year old had these incredible skills to turn on a woman.

As we kissed he said, "Taste your ass. Taste your sexy ass on my mouth."

Groaning crazily I tasted myself. I felt so uninhibited cumming like that. I knew he was a kid that had a ton of experience and I just couldn't wait to find out how he fucked.

I thought about how Gloria Tate told my husband how incredible Jason fucked, and couldn't wait to find out for myself how true it was.

As we kissed his huge cock was brushing up against the side of my leg along the lacy top of my tan thigh high stocking. While he was eating my ass he had unzipped his pants.

This young, confident stud didn't miss a beat. As my tongue flicked across his I took his giant shaft in my left palm. I began stroking that huge, angry, twelve inch cock as it continued brushing against my sheer stocking top.

As I continued running my palms all over his massive cock I led him out of the elevator into the penthouse foyer stroking his giant cock. As I was pumping his monster he put his arm went around my narrow waist as we walked into the foyer.

The clicking of my high heels in the foyer mixed with my deep moans, set the scene for what was about to be an explosive night of fucking.

As we walked he ran his hand up over the tops of my stockings.

"So fucking sexy," he said in a deep voice.

I was groaning in continuous sounds, thrilled that we were finally going to fuck. Thrilled that he had such a huge cock. Thrilled over his confidence to fuck.

After a few steps we both felt the heated need to kiss each other. We stopped in the middle of the foyer and kissed like lovers desperate to fuck.

As our tongues entwined I continued to palm his huge shaft. I was so turned on to fuck him that my body had these mini-electric sparks shooting over my skin. We stayed there hungrily kissing for almost half an hour.

When we finally got to the living room we restarted kissing while I continued jacking his huge cock in the palm of my outstretched hand. As I pumped his massive shaft a wild desire to suck it washed over me and I immediately squatted on my high heels.

"God I love your great big cock. Fattest cock I've ever seen. I need to suck it bad," I said lustfully as I looked up at him.

"Oh fuck. So fucking sexy," he groaned.

Holding his massive cock in both my outstretched hands I was crazed with lust by its size, especially by the weight of it. It felt like a ten-pound weight I use with my personal trainers.

The girth was staggering, as my long fingers could only wrap-around a quarter of the way.

"God, so blessed to have such a huge cock," I said in a smoky voice as I looked up at him with a sly grin.

"That's right baby, don't I know it," he said almost arrogantly as I kissed his huge cockhead than ran my tongue along the side of his foot-long shaft.

"So superior," I said looking up at him with a smirk. "Fucking huge proud cock," I moaned again before going back to kissing his cockhead.

I started licking his huge shaft all over, as my tongue made contact with his smooth flesh. I over every inch until I reached his huge cockhead. It was the size of a grapefruit. I began flicking my hot tongue wildly across his sensitive tip.

To anyone watching they would have seen an older woman kneeling in her thigh high stockings and black high heels, passionately pleasing a huge teenage cock, kissing and pumping it, making love to it!

"Your husband have one like this?" he asked, teasing me as I looked up at him.

"Hardly," I said with a sly grin, even though my husband is well-endowed at eleven inches and very fat around.

Looking up at him with lust in my eyes I stroked the twelve inch length up and down passionately. The way I was stroking it was as if I was worshiping it.

After a few minutes of pumping his monstrous cock I began to jerk it faster.

"Fuck baby," he groaned as I stroked his huge shaft.

As I pumped him, his eyes were riveted to my body. Me, at seventy six years old, stroking the cock of an eighteen year old boy.

"Fuck, you're so fucking hot," he groaned as I watched his huge hanging ball sac disappear into his shaft.

He was groaning loudly and I could feel him swelling in my hands.

"Cum for me baby, I want to watch you shoot a big hot load out of this huge fucking cock. Cum for me lover," I said in a pleading tone as my hands flew up and down his monster cock.

Pleading for him to cum sent him over the edge. Suddenly I could feel blast after blast of hot cum pumping up through his enormous, stiff shaft and out of his big cockhead.

I was amazed when he didn't stop shooting and I kept stroking his pulsating shaft and uttered with a desperate tone, "Oh God yes baby, keep it cumming baby!"

When he finally did finish cumming I continued licking his cock, stunned by the enormity and hardness of it.

"God, so huge and still so hard," I groaned as I continued to pump it with both outstretched hands.

"Fucking big for you baby," he said with authority. "I told you I was going to fuck you all night," he said with a confidence that told me he meant it. "Not only am I gonna fuck you all night but I'm gonna fuck you real hard baby. This big cock is real horny for you, sexy."

"Oh god," I groaned at the thought of being fucked by this massive cock.

Suddenly he took his huge shaft in his hand and forced his giant cockhead in my mouth. I was caught off guard by the sudden change in him as he turned very aggressive. This was a side to his personality I had not seen before.

"Suck it again...SUCK IT you hot, sexy bitch," he demanded as I immediately pushed his hands away and went crazy pumping his massive shaft with both hands.

"I'll give you everything you need baby. Everything you want," I said in a voice that had absolute devotion in it.

I was desperate to keep him hard; desperate to bring him off.

As I pumped him I sucked his giant cockhead as best I could as it filled my wide-open mouth. Sucking him like this, and the way he demanded me to do it caused me to groan loudly. I was now sex crazed; going insane over the thought of being fucked by such a monster cock.

"Reach down and play with that sexy fuckhole while you suck me," he snarled. "I want that hot cunt of yours nice and wet for this big cock."

I groaned like crazy as I began rubbing my hard clit while I pumped his fat shaft and sucked on his huge cockhead.

"So young, and knows exactly what he wants. God he really knows how to control the action," I thought to myself as I held his enormous cock in my outstretched hands, pumping up and down the length of his massive shaft while sucking his grapefruit-sized cockhead.

After a few minutes he began to snarl.

"Oh fuck. So fucking sexy," he moaned in a thrilled voice.

"Like the way I stroke and suck your great big proud cock?" I moaned in a throaty voice as I looked up at him.

I was feeling the power of his massive shaft in my pumping hands as I brought his cockhead back into my outstretched mouth.

"Fuck you're incredible baby."

"Big, proud cock," I said once again in bewilderment as I lovingly and devotedly stroked his massive shaft. "Ummm, I'll bet you get all the girls with this great big proud cock."

I groaned as I kissed his huge shaft and flicked his dripping cockhead.

"Fucking tons of pussy," he said with an air of arrogance, "but none as fucking hot as you," he groaned, as I licked all over his huge cockhead.

At that point all that mattered to me was that I wanted to give him everything he needed and wanted.

"A cock this big needs to be worshiped," I said hotly as I took his shaft and rubbed each side of my face with it then kissed all over it again.

"That's right baby," he moaned as I sucked his huge cockhead.

Releasing it from my mouth, I looked at him with a devilish grin on my face and pumped him passionately.

As I heard him groan about how sexy I was I watched his huge, hanging ball sac go up into the base of his cock. I just grinned knowingly as I felt his shaft began to swell in my palms.

"Another big load baby," I groaned knowing he was going to burst.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as his body tightened and began bursting long ropes of cum in high arches, over my shoulder, and splashing on the glass table ten feet away.

After he came I continued kissing and licking all over his shaft. It was as if I was hypnotized and couldn't break away from it.

I just kept licking and pumping it while I squatted on my high heel pumps, in a trance-like state. After about ten minutes he pulled me to him and we instantly met in a hot kiss.

Standing, we kissed for a half hour, moaning as our hands played with each other's turned on bodies. His hands were caressing my stocking covered legs, ass and breasts; while mine thoroughly enjoyed stroking his growing huge cock.

I then kissed him softly on the lips and said slyly, "Let's fuck in every room baby; because you've had me so worked ever since I met you last night."

We then went back to kissing and worked our way to the long winding staircase that led to the master bedroom my husband and I share.

We paused every few steps to kiss and play with each other.

Half way up the staircase I couldn't resist sucking his cock again. I bent over at the waist and lifted his massive cock and licked all over his giant shaft, spitting on it, licking it, jerking it and bathing it with my wild tongue. I was so possessed, and was going wild on the young attorney's huge, fat cock.

"That's it, suck it baby," he snarled as he leaned against the wall.

"God...so fucking huge," I groaned as I licked all over his massive shaft.

"Fucking big for you baby," he groaned as my tongue circled his huge cockhead.

Possessed by his enormous cock and the primal urge to please and worship every inch of it, I flicked my tongue wildly over the maze of thick protruding veins.

I then stood up so our tongues would meet in a desperate tongue kiss for a few minutes. I then bent over at the waist and continued to worship his huge cock, worshiping it with all the lust I had.

He would moan approvingly and I would look up at him and deliberately tease him saying, "Ummm, you like this don't you lover? I could tell you like the way I'm sucking your great big powerful cock."

As my husbands young attorney moaned uncontrollably I teased again and again, "Oh yes, you like the way I'm sucking this huge pussy pleaser."

While I was lost in blowing his enormous cock his hands were running up and down my long stocking covered legs. As his hands ran over my stockings I became more depraved and moaned approvingly.

"Feels so sexy."

Looking in the mirrors that lined the staircase gave our illicit act a porn- like image. The drastic differences in our ages, while I was bent at the waist licking all over his enormous cock made the scene look so depraved.

While I watched in the mirror his hands ran over my sheer stockings and he said," You like the feel of my hands all over those sexy stockings don't you baby?"

I continued blowing him, then pulled away and said,

"Oh God yesssssss baby. Your hands are driving me wild."

"Sexy pair of legs," he complimented.

The way his hands were roaming over my nylons was sending sparks through my body. He had such an amazing touch. So much had to do with him having such a huge cock. It seemed to magnify everything.

As he leaned against the railing he taunted me by saying, "Yeah baby you like sucking my big cock, don't you, you sexy bitch?"

I quickly moaned, "Ohhhhh God yes baby, so fucking huge. I love your huge cock. I want to worship it. A cock this huge needs to be worshiped." I groaned over and over.

He began taunting me with his words causing me to get even more aroused and in a deeper frenzy.

" I wonder what your husband would think if he could see you dressed in those sexy high heels and naughty stockings , slurping all over my big cock."

"Oh God, "I groaned as I stroked him passionately.

"What would he think?" he pressed me to answer.

"Oh God. He'd think I was such a slut," I groaned.

And he'd be right, wouldn't he, you hot-assed slut?"

"Oh God. It's all because of your huge cock," I said in a hot voice as I kissed it from the huge crown to his huge hanging ball sac. "I'll do anything for this huge cock," I groaned as I pumped his massive shaft through my outstretched hands.

"Would you leave him for this huge cock baby," he said which drove me crazy.

"Oh fuck. You know I would," I said looking up at him as my hands were spread wide apart to hold his enormous shaft.

My husband and I have a wonderful marriage, because we allow each other absolute freedom when it comes to fucking different partners. I told Jason what he needed to hear, which was that I would leave my husband for him. And the way this eighteen year old had me turned on I actually believed I wood.

His words were making me feel so wanton. I went wild lathering his giant cock, bathing it until my hot saliva was dripping through my hands onto my 34G tits, then onto my turned on nipples then dripping onto the marble stairs. At this point I was simply possessed to please his monster cock.

I couldn't stop thinking about how turned on I was to him. Yes I have had numerous affairs throughout my marriage, and have fucked perspective artists that my husband desperately wanted to sign to contract, but right now I felt so depraved, so wicked, that I knew we could fuck all day and night, maybe even day's straight without taking a break.

Over two hours on the staircase had passed we finally reached the second floor landing. At the top of the stairs our kissing heated up again. It was so sexy how we were drawn to each other. He was an incredible lover; with the gifts of pleasing a woman, and having a giant cock.

Pulling me towards him, we kissed hard for a twenty minutes. As we kissed my body was trembling from being so turned on. Suddenly he spun me around and went behind me.

Standing behind me, he kissed my exposed neck as his hands ran up and down my body.

"Such a fucking hot-ass-stunner," he whispered at my ear.

"Oh God," I moaned at his skills to turn me on.

"I wanted to fuck you so bad last night," he said in a hot breath. "Seeing this incredible body made me rock hard for you," he said as he kissed my shoulders."

"Oh fuck," I purred."

"That's right baby. I knew the instant I laid eyes on you that your body was designed for fucking," he said in a complementary voice as his hands ran up and down my body. "And I'm sure all the guys you fuck go crazy for your sexy body. Don't they baby?"

"Oh God," You know me so well baby," I moaned in a throaty voice.

As my moans of desire filled the air around us he ran his hands up to my huge breasts.

"And I'll bet they all love to suck on these," he said cupping my breasts as he ran his thumbs across my inch long nipples.

"34G. Aren't I right?" he said confidently as his hands cupped my breasts.

"Oh God. You fuck so much," I groaned as his fingers ran over my nipples.

Systematically he began stripping me. It was slow and unhurried.

"So sexy," he said as me skin was exposed. "Such an amazing body he continued to praise, as he kissed my newly exposed skin.

This unrushed undressing; as he kissed my neck and shoulders had me spinning. I had to continue to remind myself that he was only eighteen.

When my dress finally hit the ground he continued to compliment me.

With his hands around my narrow waist he said by my ear, "Such an incredible body, so fucking sexy."

Breathing deep, while moaning from his compliment I turned my head to the side and kissed him hungrily for ten minutes. Jason knew from his experiences with women that I was on fire.

He knew he could have fucked me right then but, he wanted my excitement to fuck, to build and build. He knew that when he was sliding his massive cock inside me, I would cum hundreds of times.

Kneeling, he admired my ass and legs.

"Such a wild ass baby," he said appreciatively, as he ran his hands across my firm cheeks.

"Oh God. Feels so sexy," I moaned as he continued touching each of my ass cheeks, than lightly kissing each one.

"Beautiful legs too," he said in a deep, confident voice.

"Oh baby," I moaned softly as his hands ran over my nylons.

"Really sexy," he said as his hands ran up my slender thighs, over my tan stockings right to the sheer-lace tops.

"Oh fuck," I gasped," feels so sexy," I moaned, as his hands continued to go up and down my nylons for almost half an hour.

"Sexy thong, on such a beautiful ass," he said as he kissed my ass.

Skillfully, he put his fingers between the thin lace of my thong. He hooked a finger into each side of my satin thong and slowly began pulling it down. It was an act that was unrushed and made me feel so sexy.

Ever so slowly, he slid the thin-thong over my ass and over my long garter straps and down my stocking-covered legs.

"Stunning legs," he continued to compliment, as his fingers ran up my nylons, up to the edge of the lace-trim tops, than over the long, garter straps.

Oh fuck," I moaned from his skilled touch.

The thrills that went through my body, from his expert touch had me moaning deeply. I had to keep reminding myself that he was only eighteen. So obvious to me that he had miles of experience, and I knew it all had to do with him having a giant cock.