Hot GILF Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too fucking good baby," he snarled as if he didn't hear a word I said.

Ignoring my appeals to go slow and easy he continued to stab into me like a crazed animal, inching his mammoth cock deeper inside me with every thrust.

Looking in the mirror I saw his rib cage tighten with every thrust. "God, such a monstrous cock," I thought to myself.

"Yeah bitch I'm gonna make this sexy pussy mine," he snarled as his giant cock reached the half-way point.

"So fucking huge," I groaned over and over as I felt my pussy open way- beyond its limits as he continued to snarl and grunt.

"What an incredible cunt baby," he said through clinched teeth. "The biggest and hottest pussy Ive ever fucked," he wailed.

As his massive shaft continued to force my pussy apart he was grunting like a mad man saying my pussy was incredible and that I was the best fuck he's ever had. Hearing that delighted me to no end.

An eighteen year old stud with a gigantic cock telling a seventy six year old woman that she had the best pussy he's ever fucked did wonders for my ego.

He was fucking me so hard that my body tightened and the backs of my feet came out of my pumps. Thousands of incredible sensations were flowing through my body as the accomplished eighteen year old angled his gigantic cock from side to side as he fucked into me.

It was his practiced way of opening me up a womans pussy as wide as possible. As he fucked into me my pussy I would flood all over his incredible girth in wave after wave of molten cum.

In all my years of fucking, my pussy has taken some really huge cocks, including Conor who I would fly to meet twice a month when he was performing. But the ten inch girth of Jasons cock made it even more staggering.

By the animal-like sounds I was making he knew I was enjoying every beautiful inch of that huge shaft. The protruding web of veins that ran along his shaft heightened the incredible sensations my pussy was experiencing, as my fuck lips wrapped tightly around his enormous shaft.

"You like this big cock don't you?" he grunted as he leaned over me and continued driving it into me, determined to get every inch deep up inside my burning fuck hole.

Looking back I snarled, "Soooo fucking big. Oh baby your cock's sooo fucking big. I love your huge cock. Never fucked anything so big."

Taking me by my narrow waist he began thrusting into me with that beautiful twelve inch monster, thrilling me with every long, punishing stroke as I gushed all over the endless length of his ungodly fat shaft. As he fucked his huge cock into my scorching, wet pussy he leaned in and kissed my neck.

"Such a deep cunt," he said through gritted teeth as I felt the slap of his big, hanging balls hit my explosive clit, sending me into a wild orgasmic place.

Turning my face to the side our tongues met in a frenzied kiss for a few seconds before he went back to fucking me like a crazed animal.

He started snarling, saying how fucking sexy I was and that his big cock never fucked such a deep pussy, then began fucking me lightning- fast and with so much force that I held the railing over the balcony for dear life.

The sounds that hanged in the air were a combination of his grunting and saying things about my body, especially about my pussy being so deep. My throaty groans of lust filled the air because of the almost beast-like pounding I was getting by such an enormous cock.

After the third thrust the sounds in the air, from me exploding all over his massive shaft were added to the lust-filled cacophony of animalistic sounds.

The instant he felt me cum he thrust harder and deeper as my eyes rolled up inside my head.

"Keep that wild pussy cumming you sexy bitch," he grunted as he held me by my slender waist and pummeled my outstretched pussy with his massive fuck- pole.

"How old are you?" I looked-back and said in an astonished tone of voice as I saw the merciless expression on his face.

"Old enough to know that you have the hottest and biggest pussy I've ever fucked," he snarled as his mammoth cock caused me to see stars. "Old enough to know I want your cunt full time, and that I want you to leave him for this big cock."

Even though anyone hearing him answer would have thought he was extremely conceited, I knew from the way he controlled all the action that he had experience being with women that went way beyond is years.

"It's all yours baby," I growled though clinched-teeth as his monster rammed in and out of me at lightning speed.

"I want this fucking cunt every fucking day," he snarled as the muscles in my pussy opened-and-closed around his massive shaft.

"God, you really know how to fuck," I said in a deep breath as I looked back at him.

"That's right you sexy bitch. This big cock knows how to fuck," he said in the most arrogant voice, as my pussy exploded like a volcano again. "It's already been in hundreds of married pussy, but none as smoking-hot as yours," he grunted as he angled his monster from side to side, hitting every button in my smoldering pussy.

"I want you to leave him," he continued to say in a commanding voice.

I began to take him seriously and responded by fucking back onto his colossal cock with heated adrenaline as I thought about his urging me to leave my husband for his mammoth cock.

As he fucked into me with ungodly force I found myself saying through clinched teeth, "Yes, I'll leave him for this great big cock."

There was so much panting and moaning and smacking sound from his giant cock slamming into me and hitting my ass that reverberated off the marble tile, that I was sure he didn't hear me.

At that exact moment Virginia's eighty eight year old husband, Abe Wechsler was pounding his eleven inch cock into the tight eighteen year old pussy of his newest signee.

The eighteen year old Skyler Tate was dressed seductively in a white garter attached to black stockings. She was bent over the outside railing of the penthouse suite of the wealthy record company owner.

Wearing a pair of classic black high heels gave her skinny ass the perfect arch for the eighty eight year old to fuck into. The seventy year age difference between them seemed to turn her on like crazy.

Although the eighteen year old country singers image was sweet and innocent and pure as a fresh day, with glistening braces, a boy-like, rail-thin body, weighing seventy five pounds, she was the nastiest slut he had ever fucked.

As his hands went up and down her stockings and over her garter straps to running across her ultra-flat, boy-like chest she was begging him to leave his wife for her. It was a thought that he, for the first time in his life entertained. The instant the eighteen year old felt his eleven inch cock throb she dropped to squatting on her high heels and proceed to pump his huge cock.

"Load for me baby," the young, innocent county singer pleaded.

As cum shot from his huge cock, she directed his hot load all over her tiny tits and even drank the final four bursts down her hungry throat. Smiling up at him slyly, with her braces glistening, she told him she wanted his big cock every day.

(Back To Jason and Virginia)

Putting his left foot on the railing he continued fucking into me determined to please his enormous cock and to bring me off again. In this position he had total control of my body and slammed into me with the force of a freight train.

"Oh fuck, so huge," I howled. You're so fucking deep."

"Open that fuckin pussy," he snarled with authority as I continued to explode in a wave of cum all over him.

"Can't stop cumming," I moaned as my pussy clung to his massive shaft.

I was delirious from cumming so hard and so frequently. It was as if he could will me to cum with his huge cock. Each orgasm made me reach new heights of ecstasy. This amazing eighteen year old hit places I never experienced in my life.

"Fuck me back," he snarled in a commanding voice that once again demonstrated his experience in controlling a fuck and getting his way. "Use that wild ass," he grunted commandingly.

The second he said it I began slamming my ass back, eager to please him and do just what he wanted. As his giant cock drove into me my ass slammed back and met each of his punishing thrusts.

As the seventy six year old stunner fucked his massive cock the arrogant eighteen year old couldn't help to think about how incredible a fuck she was.

"Fuck! This is one smoking hot cunt, he thought to himself as his giant cock ripped through her huge, hanging fuck lips and slammed into the back of her cunt. "God this bitch has the deepest cunt I've ever fucked," he thought to himself as he slammed into her with the force of a pile driver.

As he slammed his gigantic cock into her scorching, wet pussy his mind drifted to thoughts about fucking her every day, even about her leaving her husband and them living together.

As he fucked my pussy like a mad-man I was grunting and biting my lower lip. My head was thrown back from the punishment my stretched- out pussy was receiving. "God, he's got the biggest cock and fucks with the experience of a hundred men, I thought to myself as I felt another orgasm coat his huge, thrusting shaft.

"Now that's how I want you to fuck, you sexy bitch," he snarled as the smacking sounds of my ass meeting his body joined the torrid sounds around us.

My fucking him back seemed to enrage him, as he took hold of my long, gray hair and pulled on it like the reigns of a horse.

"Fucking cum you sexy fuck," he snarled. "I'm gonna make that hot cunt of yours squirt like a river."

My body was trembling from so much stimulation. The way his monster cock was thrashing in and out of my outstretched cunt at lightning speed, angling it from side to side, as his huge cockhead hit the back of my pussy had me going insane.

With my pumps anchored to the carpet I thrust back onto his massive shaft as I felt the most incredible sensations flow through every inch of my body. From my aching inch-long nipples to my pussy I was lost in the most lust-filled crazed state I've ever been in in my life.

In a minute I began to feel a wild sensation build inside of me and suddenly without warning my pussy began to gush all over his giant cock.

"Oh fuck," I wailed as my pussy exploded over his giant cock.

"That's it baby," he grunted, as he felt my molten discharge coating his monster cock.

I was squirting so hard it pushed his giant cock right out of my pussy and for thirty seconds my body convulsed as this warm fluid sprayed all over his legs and onto the carpet.

Just like he said, I was squirting. It was one of the most exhaustive orgasm I've ever had.

As I was trembling from cumming so hard he inserted his mammoth cock into me and fucked me like a man gone insane.

"Oh God...you really know how to fuck," I groaned as his huge cock rammed up into the deepest part of my pussy.

"Now that's how to fucking cum you hot-assed bitch," he snarled as he turned my head and shot his tongue out to meet mine.

I was going wild now, fucking him back with the same fierceness that he was fucking me. I was desperate to please his monster cock; desperate to make him cum.

"Cum in your newest pussy," I groaned looking back and seeing the depraved look on his face. "Let this hot pussy take your big load," I groaned as I felt his body tighten and his enormous cock expanded deep inside me.

Suddenly the room was filled with the sounds of him screeching out loud.

"Fuck, what a fucking incredible cunt."

God, I loved hearing him say that, and instantly turned my head to the side to meet him in a hot kiss. I actually felt honored that this eighteen year old, with such an enormous cock wanted me this bad.

A wave of passion washed over me as I suddenly thought to myself that I wanted to be his. If he told me to leave my husband right then I would have told him yes.

At that instant I knew I would be seeing Jason a lot when my husband returned.

This same thought was going through his mind as he said," I want you in my bed every night."

With my husbands blessings the young attorney and I would meet every day and fuck at his apartment. They were the best luncheons he ever had.

All of a sudden I felt my pussy literally get flooded by the biggest burst of cum I ever felt. As his twelve inch cock continued to pound into me I felt fierce jets of cum shoot out of his giant cockhead and flood my insides.

As his hot seed coated my pussy walls I exploded in a torrent all over his massive shaft.

"Oh baby," I moaned as my pussy exploded.

It was the most intense feeling, cumming together at the height of our passion.

As he came he kept hammering into me telling me he loved my cunt.

"That pussy is so fucking good," he howled as his monster cock continued to fill my insides.

After he finished cumming he continued to fuck me like a wild animal, grunting as he told me my pussy was one of a kind. I could not believe his stamina as he stayed rock hard and continued to fuck me wildly.

Leaning over me we kissed in a crazed state as his monster cock continued taking my pussy, making it his as he fucked me at lightning speed.

There was so much cum in my pussy that his huge cock began to make a slushing sound as it slammed in and out of me.

After fifteen more minutes of this furious fucking, with me cumming five more times, the urge to suck his huge, tireless cock rushed over me.

"Oh baby I need to taste that huge cock again," I said in an almost desperate voice.

"Your pussy is all over it baby," he said as fucked into me.

"And im gonna suck every inch of it. Worship every inch," I groaned.

I then pulled away from his gargantuan cock. The instant I did it caused a loud popping sound. I then knelt over at the waist and began licking my tongue crazily all over the massive wet shaft, tasting myself.

He kept moaning and said, "Fuck baby...You're so fucking hot. "That's right, taste that hot pussy all over that big cock."

I was delirious as I tasted myself all over his mammoth cock. I then squatted on my pumps and for the next ten minutes licked and kissed all over every inch of his monster in a way that was more like worshiping, rather than just licking it clean.

"Such a giant cock," I said looking up at him with absolute desire all over my face. "Huge fucking proud cock," I said with utter disbelief of something so huge on his trim, eighteen year old body.

"Suck it, sexy. Taste that boiling cunt on this big cock," he snarled.

"Your cunt now, lover. It's all yours," I said in a sex-crazed state as I flicked his huge cockhead.

"I want you to move in with me baby," he said in a deep voice as I worked his huge cockhead into my mouth.

Hearing those words caused me to instantly cum.

"I need to fuck you every day, baby," he snarled as I continued to kiss and lick all over his cock as my outstretched hands pumped it with passionate lust.

Holding his giant cock in my outstretched hands I looked up at him and groaned headedly, "Oh baby. I love hearing that," I said as I kissed his cockhead with incredible passion than whisked my tongue across it.

Even though I knew that he was talking figuratively about my moving in with him, it was such a turn-on to know how bad he wanted to fuck me.

"You and I will fuck every day. I promise baby," I said as I pumped his gigantic shaft while looking into his eyes.

As he leaned back against the railing I continued to pump his massive cock, stroking it off, sometimes using two hands because of his incredible size. Looking at him I read the lust for me all over his face.

"You gonna load again for me baby?" I said in a throaty voice.

"Fuck," he groaned as his huge ball-sac slid up into his giant shaft.

Suddenly I felt him throb to the point where my hand almost let go of his huge log-shaped cock.

"Let it go baby," I hissed as I jerked it faster and faster.

"Baby," he growled as rope after rope of cum burst from his huge cockhead.

He shot so hard that his cum splashed all the way to the glass mirror on the opposite wall, ten feet away.

After kissing, he spun me around and spread my long legs.

I a deep, commanding voice he said, "I need that fucking big, deep pussy of yours again.

As my hands gripped the balcony railing he brought that huge twelve inch monster into my starving pussy once again.

Even though I already had his massive cock inside me I saw stars as he inched his way inside me.

"Soooooo fucking big baby," I hissed as his huge shaft reshaped my pussy for the second time.

As he inched into me I turned my head to the side as our tongues met in a sexy kiss while that monster cock pumped into my tight as a glove fuck hole inch by inch, stretching it wide apart.

With every stroke his huge cock pried me open wider than the previous one. My pussy was on fire and I was determined to accommodate his entire huge twelve inch shaft and his staggering girth.

Once he bottomed out he let out a loud moan.

"Biggest cunt I ever fucked," he roared as began picking-up his pace.

I began meeting his every thrust with my burning ass. After a few minutes I felt his great-big cock twitch. I then turned my head and said in a throaty voice, "You got another big hot load in that huge cock for me baby?"

As he moaned he said crazily, "Oh fuck yeah bitch come and get it."

I began to feel his huge cock twitch inside me and I immediately pulled it out and stroked his huge angry shaft off sending his turned on cum flying over the balcony onto the expensive marble floor twenty feet below.

After thoroughly draining him and cleaning-off his massive cock with my tongue we then went into my bedroom and kissed for a good half hour. As we kissed his cock was hanging down over the front of his thigh, but even soft was over ten inches long and the size of a log.

I had to blow that cock in the same way that I needed air to breath.

I began kissing it saying, "Fuck. I could suck this beautiful cock forever."

Even in a softened state I could barely get my mouth a few inches beyond the big grapefruit sized cockhead. Without using my hands I began sucking on his huge head.

As it swelled my mouth continued being pushed back until I could only lick and kiss the shaft and suck on just the head. To my amazement and delight the eighteen year old attorney was steel-hard once again.

As he laid on my king sized bed I worshiped his giant cock. I was so turned on by his enormous size and his tireless stamina to fuck. I was his now and all I could think about was being his exclusive lover. He continued telling me over and over that I was the only fuck he wanted and that and that he wanted me in his bed every night.

I had him so worked-up from sucking him that he rewarded me with a mouthful of the most delicious cum. Once again, to my amazement my eighteen year old lover stayed rock hard after dropping an enormous load of cum.

Taking my hand, he went to the big chair in the bedroom. We kissed hotly as I stroked his huge cock. He then sat in the chair as I climbed onto him. With my high heels on the edge of the chair I was riding his huge cock while his hands cupped my ass and lifted me high in the air as I reached his enormous cockhead.

Once his huge crown was at my steaming entrance he slammed my ass back down to his hard crotch. The wet sounds of my pussy filled the air each time my ass met his crotch. As he fucked into me with his giant cock his mouth was sucking my nipples which further heightened my arousal.

As I continued fucking his mammoth cock my pussy was shooting-off like a active volcano. It was one orgasm after the other in an endless wave.

Throughout the night and into the next day my husbands young wonder-boy attorney and I fucked and played with each other like two sex-starved lovers. His ability to bring to the most incredible heights of lust were beyond words. His skills at fucking, for him only being eighteen defied wonderment.