Hot Girls at the Gym Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot Sex with Young Front Desk Girl.
3.4k words
4.57
13k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been going to the same small gym for a few years. Last year, the owners hired a new very pretty front desk girl. Jennifer is absolutely stunningly gorgeous with a beautiful Mediterranean look, with dark smoldering eyes, a strikingly pretty face that is perfectly framed with long flowing black hair. At 5' 4", Jennifer is petite in stature but her curves are breathtaking. Her curvy body is topped with an amazing set of breasts that somehow defy gravity in the most beautiful way. Her breasts are probably only a C cup, but perched on her petite frame they always look enormous.

It doesn't help that Jennifer usually wears form fitting tights and exercise tops that shows her body off to perfection. I am so mesmerized when she is near, that it makes it difficult for me to workout at times. I am always trying to steal a glance at that amazing body. I avoided talking to her for the longest time, because I was so enthralled and awe struck and assumed I would fubble any words I tried to say. I also assumed that pretty young girls don't want the attention of someone older like me, but was I very wrong about this.

Last summer, I arrived at the gym to find everyone milling around someone that was hurt. Jennifer was lying on her back on the floor and looked to be in some pain. She had tripped on one of the machines, gone down heavily, and landed on her back.

There wasn't much we could do to help. Jennifer just asked if someone could drive her home. Mike, the gym owner, offered to drive Jennifer home between his training clients, but that was not going to be for a couple of hours. I offered to drive her home now, since my trainer had just canceled at the last minute. Mike thanked me and we both carefully helped Jennifer out to my car. Jennifer lived quite close, but was in no condition to walk home.

I drove to her place and with some difficulty, I got her out of the car and with some difficulty got up to her apartment. She was having trouble walking with all the pain, so she clung tightly to me at times. I got her into her apartment, I got her shoes off, and carefully got her laying down in her bed.

She smiled up at me from her bed and said warmly, "Thank You".

I went and got her a couple of Advils and a big glass of water.

"Here is my number, if you need anything," I offered and left.

I didn't see her at the gym for a few weeks. When Jennifer did come back, she said her back was slowly getting better and she thanked me profusely for my kindness of driving her home and putting her to bed the day of her accident.

With that, the ice was broken, after that we talked a lot whenever I was in the gym. I found out she was a Kinesiology student at the local college and worked at the gym a few mornings a week. We talked about her courses, the news, our lives, and her plans after graduation.

It was nice getting to know her, but I still struggled not to openly stare when she wore those tight form fitting outfits. One day, one of her outrageously brief outfits drove me completely to distraction. She wore a thin almost sheer top that must have been bought at a lingerie store. It clung tightly to every curve of her beautiful breasts, her nipples stood proudly out visible through the sheer fabric, and you could even see the wonderful bumpiness of her areolas. I did my normal fairly unsuccessful attempts not to stare, but she kept catching my gaze and when I looked away guiltily, she would smile and I would swear, push her chest even out a bit more. What I didn't realize was she had checked the schedule before she decided what to wear and knew we would be the only two in the gym all morning.

Over the next few months, Jennifer got a bit more brazen and would seductively bend over near me to show me her wonderful cleavage, parade by swinging her hips, and generally put on a bit of a show when she was near me. Once after bending forward to talk to me with a gaping top, she leaned in and whispered with her eyes twinkling naughtily, "Do you like the show, it's for you".

Jennifer smiled and turned and made her way back to the front desk and glanced over her shoulder as if she must have felt my gaze on her tight ass as she walked away. I was at a loss for words and continued to stare in disbelief that such a young gorgeous girl was hitting on me.

The first storm of the winter a few weeks later, helped us take things to the next level.

It had started to snow heavily during the night. Snow was quickly accumulating and bringing the city to a complete stand still. In the morning, the snow was still coming down hard and fast, in great clumps. Driving was out of the question, so I got winter suited up and trudged over to the gym to hopefully meet my trainer Rachel. As I got to the gym, Jennifer was outside locking the front door.

She turned and told me, "Everything is shutting down. The gym is closed. Buses aren't running. My school is canceled".

"OK, I guess I will just go back home," I replied, turning to begin walking home through the falling snow.

"Why don't I take you out for a coffee, to thank you for driving me home the day of my accident?" she suggested.

"Sure, that would be nice," I replied, turning back to her and smiling.

We headed down the street together to the local coffee shop, only to find the owner locking up the shop's front door before heading home himself. We looked at each other and shrugged.

Then Jennifer suggested,

"Why don't we go back to my place for a coffee, since it is just around the corner".

She had a tiny little smile on her lips and I could see the wheels turning but I didn't know what she was up to. I quickly agreed and we trudged over to her place on the snow ladened sidewalks.

Once inside her apartment building, we both stopped for a moment to enjoy the warmth of being indoors out of the falling snow. We then spent some time carefully getting our snowy boots off and leaving them in the hallway outside her apartment door. We then took off all those wet winter layers. She disappeared down her apartment hallway with our coats and hats and gloves and scarves.

Eventually, she came back out and we both headed into the kitchen. She spent a few minutes working her way around the kitchen making a pot of coffee. She poured us both a cup. We sat at the end of the table, our knees almost touching. Conversation flowed easily and we talked for at least an hour over multiple cups of coffee.

Jennifer then announced, "I want to get out of these work clothes, they are still a bit wet". She disappeared down the hall and reappeared a few minutes later. My jaw just about hit the floor. Her jeans and baggy sweater had been replaced with a very short red silk robe that clung tightly to every beautiful curve of her body.

She sat back down and continued to drink her coffee, like nothing had changed. I was at a bit of a loss for words. I was mesmerized by seeing the beautiful curves of her body with her nipples standing proudly out, and seeing a delicious set of legs for the first time.

She leaned forward with her robe gapping open exposing even more her beautiful breasts and said,

"I see the way you look at me at the gym".

I looked down guiltily and wasn't sure what to say.

She continued a bit more emphatically, "and I like it!"

She placed her hand on my knee and leaned in and gave me a slow gentle kiss on my lips. Our lips barely touched. Her lips were so soft against mine. I reached out and stroked her shoulders and enjoyed the feeling of my hands gliding over her body sheathed in her silk robe. She crept closer and kissed me more deeply with her hand moving up my leg and lightly tracing the outline of my cock through my pants. We both moved up to standing and continued to kiss. Our hands frantically roaming over each other's bodies. I slid one of my hands inside her robe to cup one of her beautiful breasts. I let my other hand slide down under her robe to squeeze her wonderful shapely ass. As we continued to kiss, she stepped even closer and began to grind her pussy against my leg. We both were getting so turned on.

When she finally pulled back from the kisses, she purred happily. "Mmmm, I have wanted to do that for a while!"

"Time to show you what you've been trying to see all these months at the gym," she said playfully.

I grinned, slightly embarrassed but nodding affirmatively.

She stepped back and opened her silk robe and let it slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. I stared in absolute awe. There Jennifer stood totally naked in front of me. I had imagined this moment many times, her body was even more beautiful than I had imagined. My eyes were drawn to her beautiful breasts, taking in her beautiful areolas and nipples. My eyes moved down across the smoothness of her stomach leading down to a beautiful clean shaven pussy between a delicious looking set of legs.

She stepped towards me and took my hand and placed it back on one of her breasts and leaned in and began to kiss me even more passionately. We kissed and began to grind on each other. She stepped slightly away and reached down and pulled at the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head, throwing it on the floor, and then leaned down and started to kiss my nipples while stroking my back with her hands. She kissed her way down my stomach as she slowly sank to her knees and started to undo my pants. With her help, I wiggled them down to my knees and she pulled them off over my feet.

My stiff cock stood proudly out. She leaned in and licked my cock slowly from the base to the tip, then took me into her mouth. She looked up smiling and said,

"I think this is how I am going to thank you".

I mumbled something generally affirmative but probably a bit incoherent, lost in the wonderful feeling of her mouth moving up and down my now raging hard-on. She was using lots of spit, licking my balls, and then would every once and a while would take my cock deep into her mouth. She then let my cock pop out of her mouth, lifted my cock, licked down from its tip to its base, across my balls. and then stretched her tongue out to lick and wet my anus. She licked back up my cock and sucked it deep into her mouth, now holding my buttocks tight with both her hands. My cock was loving this attention.

One of her hands moved to between my butt cheeks and I could feel the tip of her finger push at my wet anus. Eventually, she gently pushed her whole finger deep into me while she continued sucking my cock. A few minutes later, with the combination of her deep throating and fingering, sent me over the edge. Closing my eyes, I arched my back, and erupted deep into her mouth. She paused, looked up, then opened her mouth to show me all my cum. She smiled, closed her mouth, and swallowed, and then said with a sexy naughty tone,

"Ummm, that's yummy".

Jennifer rose up and gently cradled my face with her hands and gave me a sweet kiss.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she said slyly, tugging me by the hand out of the kitchen and down the hall.

When we got in the bedroom, Jennifer quickly pulled me into her arms and we both collapsed onto the bed in a deep embrace and went back to passionately kissing.

"You are so gorgeous," I whispered softly to her.

She smiled at my comment and then reached down and put her hand firmly around my hard cock and began to massage it.

I was loving what she was doing to my cock, but I broke our embrace. It was time to give her some more attention. I kissed my way down her neck to her beautiful breasts. I placed soft kisses all around her breasts, pausing to lightly lick and kiss the edges and underside of her breasts. Her nipples hardened approvingly. I kept gently kissing her breasts, swirling my tongue around the areola but not quite touching her nipples. I then kissed and gently began to suck on her nipples while continuing to slowly, tenderly massage her breast with my hands.

I moved one of my hands down and tightly cupped her mons. I didn't move my hand until she began to wirth under the firm pressure of my still hand.

"You're such a tease," she said, almost accusingly.

Not wanting to be too much of a tease, I moved down and gently began to kiss up and down her soaking wet pussy, tasting her wonderful juices for the first time. I traced her outer lips with my tongue, then licked up and down her inner lips, and would lightly circle her clit with my tongue, being ever so careful not to touch her clit. She was really starting to squirm around trying to bring her clit to my tongue.

I finally let her bring her clit to my waiting tongue.

I rested my tongue on her clit - not moving. This was driving her crazy and she grabbed my head and started to furiously grind her now very wet clit against my willing tongue. I began to move my tongue slowly back and forth across her clit, mostly letting her grinding control the pace.

I don't think there is a more wonderful place to be than between a beautiful womens legs - tasting her - looking up across her stomach over her beautiful breasts to her face lost in bliss.

After a few more wonderful minutes of gently nibbling and sucking on her clit, she started shrieking, "Oh My God - I am going to cum!"

Moments after exclaiming that, she grabbed my head and tried to push my face even deeper into her pussy, she then took in a single sharp breath and held it, and then began to slowly start to shake and roll side to side. Her orgasm grew and overtook her, she shook and thrashed and finally screamed out,

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming".

After her orgasm subsided, she went still, trying to catch her breath, trying to recover. Eventually, she pushed my head away and asked me to be more gentle with my kisses and licking as her very happy pussy recovered.

I climbed up and kissed her with my soaking lips. Her beautiful pussy juices dripping from my chin.

She smiled and said,

"Wow, thank you".

We held each other quietly for a few minutes basking in the post-orgasm afterglow.

I started to kiss Jennifer again. She kissed me back hungrily, she wrapped her arms around my neck and began rubbing her pussy up and down on my flaccid cock. She reached down and touched my quickly hardening cock with just her fingertips. She traced up and down its length before firmly grabbing hold of my cock, and beginning to massage it back to life. My cock quickly sprang back to life. With my cock in her hand, she straddled me and carefully guided my now rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. She let out a few small gasps as my cock began to sink into her pussy. She then pushed down until the entire length of my cock was buried deep inside her. She put her hands on my chest and began to slowly rise up and down on my cock. Rising up till just the tip was in her, then pushing down till I was deeply buried inside her.

She paused with my cock buried all the way inside her and said,

"Your cock feels wonderful inside me".

She bent forward, stroked my hair, and kissed me on the lips. She began to really pick up the pace and was leaning heavily on my chest with her hands with her hips raising up and down on my cock. Eventually, she was enthusiastically bouncing up and down on my cock.

Out of the blue, she looked me in the eye and asked, "Do you like Anal?"

I was a bit flustered by the question, but managed to reply, "Yes...I like it...but I haven't done it much".

"While it is your lucky day, I love Anal," she said with a nice mischevious smile. With that, she got off me and turned and got on all fours, reached back and pulled her butt cheeks apart and glanced back at me with a mischievous smile.

"Do you mind getting me ready with your tongue?"

I greedily compiled and started licking from the top of her pussy all the way to her anus. I would pause at her anus and gently massage it in circles with my rounded tongue. She was really liking this. She reached over to the night stand and got out a bottle of lube out of the drawer. She handed it to me and said,

"Just use one finger to start and use lots of lube".

I lubed up my finger and gently pushed it into the first knuckle and waited a while before starting to rhythmically push my finger in and out of her. Eventually my finger was all the way inside her and she suggested adding one more finger. I repeated the process a few times and in a few minutes had three fingers pumping in and out of her ass.

"I think I am ready for your cock, now".

I put some lube on my cock and more lube on her anus. I pushed my cock against the muscular resistance of her anus and felt the muscles relax and give way and let my cock in. I pushed more until my entire cock was buried all the way inside her beautiful ass.

"Your cock feels so wonderful inside my ass".

"Wow...yes... it feels amazing," I replied, lost in a cloud of wonderful sensations.

Jennifer stretched over to the nightstand drawer again and got out a small blue dildo. She flicked a switch on the bottom of it and it started to quietly buzz. She slowly pushed the dildo into her very wet pussy and then said very demandingly,

"Please fuck my ass now".

With that permission. I started to more energetically thrust in and out of her. I was really enjoying the incredibly tight sensation of fucking her ass. Eventually, we were pounding away, me thrusting heavily into her and Jennifer enthusiastically pushing back to meet my thrusts. At the same time, she was frantically pumping the blue dildo in and out of her soaking wet pussy, then she happily announced,

"I feel so wonderfully full, and I am getting close to another orgasm".

She was becoming more and more vocal as I continued pounding into her ass and finally she started to scream loudly,

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming".

She thrashed and pushed and twisted as a huge orgasm overcame her. I too couldn't take it any more and burst inside her, filling her ass with my cum. I pushed my cock deep inside her and collapsed onto her back and held her as our orgasms subsided.

We were quiet for a moment and then Jennifer remarked still slightly out of breath,

"We are going to need to do this more often!"