Hot Hen's Milk & a Cold Day in Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gathered my clothes and her sweater, building a soft love nest on the stone surface next to her, and touched her inner thigh to get her to shift on top of the bedding. I arranged my pack under her head and crawled between her legs. I kissed her pert nipples, jumping from one to the other and back again with long licks and hard sucks that drew her tender tops into my warm mouth. Each berry got attention with a circling tongue and then sucked back between my incisors and held tight between my wet lips where it was teased with rough flicks from my darting tongue.

Skottie gasped in ecstasy as I ate each of her raw, meaty morsels. Squirming under my embrace, she pushed my head away from her well-slathered hills; her legs encircled my loins as her pelvis lifted and arched to grind into my body. She held my head with both hands as my tongue trailed between her breasts, down her ribs, pausing to poke into her belly button, continuing to her bushy muff. I licked upward between her puffy pussy rim, landing on her twat, mashing it with the tip of my tongue. Skottie screamed in a sharp, high-pitched burst. She twitched violently at the intimate contact with her edgy bundle of clitoral nerves, energized and dancing, waiting to trigger a wrenching orgasm. The tip of my tongue pulled that trigger, firing a bolt of lightning to her toes and sparking her nipples.

With Skottie's legs coiled around me, I positioned my staff at the warm, moist entrance of her unveiled feminine chamber beneath me. I was on the threshold of a woman's mystery, an opening beckoning and begging to be explored. Skottie's hand stretched above her head, passive and expectant, her breaths were short and quick, her chest rose and fell like bellows fanning the erotic embers glowing at her core.

Pressing my loins against hers, her silken folds yielded as I forced her apart, entering in with a deliberate slow slide, easing into her simmering desires, boring into her humid depths. Her heated walls anticipated my entry, welcoming my plundering with pulsing embraces which drew me deeper into her dark void.

I stiffened and expanded, responding to the engulfing compression of Skottie's vagina around my buried manroot. I probed deep into her mystery, holding myself still in the sublime carnal connection. Skottie cooed, "You feel so good. Oh, this is so good. I need you to fill me, Myles."

My hand moved to her tits, I clutched them tight, braced myself and heaved my motionless manhood with a spirited thrust, deep inside the girl I had pinned under my steaming rod. Skottie yelped at the explosive penetration that pounded her plush cervix. She was wet and slippery, filled with sex juices that sloshed and sucked with each repeated hammering that drove up under her belly. Each slam of my penis forced an "Ooh!" out of her. I watched her face, her eyes were closed, her neck strained, her jaw clenched yet unable to hold back her escaping sex sounds coming after each fucking stroke slid between her pussy walls. Skottie's moaning "Oohs!" matched the rhythm of my plunging cock and harmonized with the slapping of my balls, splashing into the excited juices pooling at the point of our ferocious mating.

My broad tool was digging for gems between her entangling legs, scooping and driving as far as I could go into her, mining for liquid lust. Skottie's pectoral muscles hardened under my handful of soft mammary tissue, her head rolled back on the pack beneath it, her chin pointed to the sky, exposing her throat, a sexual signal that a woman is willing and ready to be taken. I worked my penis into her pussy faster, letting her feel the impact of my nuts as I jammed into her up to the hilt of my swashbuckling sword. I wanted her labia to be hammered, ringing out peals of ecstasy as the base of my pecker ground into her rim of aroused flesh. I was giving Skottie the ravaging she'd demanded.

Skottie's chest flexed a second time. I sensed her climax building at her center. She was winding tight; her core was heating to boiling point. She held her innards in a seething coil of arousal, holding her breath, knowing she had but a tenuous grip, balancing on the edge of a high, emotional precipice. She was enveloped in a fog of roiling clouds of hot passion. The hot clouds built around her, threatening to knock her over the edge and into freefalling ecstasy. She had seduced a man to come and have his way with her. She loved it. She was spread below his masculine force in the middle of nowhere, he was fucking her hard and she would not be able to contain a howling scream once he pushed her over the edge.

No one was in her world. She was the only girl in the world, and she had the only cock in the world stuffed inside her. She was fucked, ravaged and filled with a thick cock. She was going to collapse in on herself, howling to the wind. No one was there to make her small. She was going to become one big, greedy vagina, she was going to take all the sex in the world inside her without apology and let it rip her into shreds of a thousand tingling pieces of infinite pleasure.

Skottie's hands flew down to hold her face. Her hips lifted and angled to receive my penetrations as she rocked her head in her hands, singing in swift, progressive barks that merged into a throaty howl that lasted for a long time. Her legs were stretched to the sky on both sides of me, quivering as she bellowed loud and long, impressing every envious arctic wolf bitch within earshot.

I was struggling to hold myself from cumming. Her moans in the deserted wildness were as beautiful and erotic as a young man could dream. I watched her orgasmic face, feeling her orgasm rise in her core, being pushed to the surface by my furious fucking. I fucked her hard, needing her to cum soon. I would not last long squeezing her tits and listening to the succulent sounds of my dick pumping in and out of her messy man-trap. As soon as she tensed and exploded into her big orgasmic howl, I met her in her freefall, shooting my load of white semen that had been bubbling in my testicles since she started her playful posing.

She panted long and loud. I dove deep to deliver my sticky load, howling as my seed erupted into her clambering honey pot. I twitched, humped, jumped and pumped into her knowing I was done, but wanting to feel my pleasure drain from my loins, painting the walls of her pussy with my sperm like some intoxicated graffiti tagger. I stuffed my fullness into her while I was still stiff, lingering to leave my mark. I'd fucked a lovely lady and filled her full, ravaging her to the point of howling. I growled low into Skottie's ear as I collapsed on top of her, feeling rough, manly and proud.

She rolled out from under me after a moment, I dropped my hand over her shoulder and pulled her back to me, spooning with her backside, my arms dangled over her hair and breasts. We napped under the lazy sun for a little while, warmed by our post climactic glow and the rays on our body. I opened my eyes and watched Skottie lying in my arms, peaceful and still. She batted her eyes, rolled onto her back and looked into mine. "Myles, you were pretty good,'' she said in a far-off tone as she reflected on our tryst.

"Pretty good?" I asked only half feigning disappointment in my lover's grade.

"Pretty good. I'll wait until I see the pictures." She dropped her head and looked me in the eye with a serious look. She then leaned in and planted a smack on my lips.

"How about I do some extra credit? I can't live with 'pretty good.' I'll need a better grade."

"What kind of extra credit," she asked as she handled my soft dick, thinking that she might be screwed again this afternoon.

I reached over to my pants, pulled out a bandana and wetted it with my water bottle. I spread Skottie's legs and cleaned up the drying goo of our mixed love potions that crusted in her pubic hair and around her vagina.

"Oh! That's cold!" She complained, but let me wipe her clean, fingering her labia as I inspected my work for thoroughness. I rubbed some of her internal moisture over her clit after I had washed it with cold water.

"You're still warm," I said as I dipped into her cleft to apply her natural lube to her princess.

"Here, let me see." She brushed my hand away from her pretty nubbin, dipping into her feminine well and started rubbing herself as I watched from close range. Her slow circles soon ramped up to vigorous back and forth scribbling with two fingers over her plump clit. Skottie rubbed herself fast, her toes pointed, and her stomach flexed as she made "Hmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm" sounds as she abused her naughty bits. Her humming petered out as she gasped and arched into her masturbating hand.

I watched Skottie intently, stroking my growing member as she masturbated to a second rolling orgasm. I was pleased to feel the hot blood returning to my ruddy American male appendage. I worked myself with long strokes to build my girth and then stroked fast, trying to match Skottie's masturbation style.

It was taking me longer to move toward a climax, hoping I could get a little something the second time around. Skottie watched me wanking and struggling to match her. "Oh Myles, sorry to leave you out hanging, I just got inspired by your cleaning service. Here, let me offer my services in return."

Skottie leaned over me, wrapping her fingers around the base of my shaft. Her lips opened and she swallowed me, sucking and licking me up and down. Once she'd gotten my pole well-greased, she pumped my pecker with strong, quick strokes. "Do you like it like that, Myles?" I nodded. Skottie sucked the tip of my cock, letting her saliva drip down my shaft as she stimulated me with her hand.

"You want me to go harder, don't you Myles? You want to ejaculate in my hand don't you, Myles?" I nodded. "I think you're lying to me Myles. I think you are a nasty man. I think you want to ejaculate in my pretty face, don't you, Myles?" Skottie lashed me with her tongue and kept up a furious pace playing with my erection. "Come on Myles, what's it going to be, are you going to cum for me? Are you waiting to cum on my titties? Or are you so nasty that you are going to cum in my face?"

Her taunting and teasing brought results. I gulped; my balls tightened signaling my climax. Skottie stroked me to the finish, pointing my penis at her as she hovered above me. I shot more semen than I thought I could muster. It was not a big load, but it was a glorious spurt that arced to Skottie's throat. "Good boy, Myles." That was what you needed, wasn't it?" I nodded as I panted, proud of making a second worthy shot.

"You didn't cream my pretty face, but you got really close. Missed it by that much," she thrust out her bust to show me the trickle of semen running down from her throat, flowing along the path of least resistance down her cleavage. "My fault. I didn't give your sex pistol a good target. You deserve a second chance. I think next time you'll be right on target."

I was catching my breath watching Skottie sit motionless beside me. "Myles don't bother to clean me up this time. I love being polluted with manly emissions. It is so naughty. I want to be nasty and wear your sticky cum the rest of the day."

"I declare a naked picnic lunch date!" announced Skottie. "You stay right there my spent field assistant, and I will get your lunch ready. Are you ready to eat?" Skottie spread her legs wide, "How about eating this tasty spread? Just kidding - sort of."

We finished the lunches that I'd made and packed in the morning. "Naked picnic lunch date is now concluded. I think we should get dressed," she announced.

"First, I gotta pee," I answered.

"Me too. Boys have to go over there," pointing behind her over the rise. "Girls can pee right over here," pointing to a small, nearby boulder.

I scooped up my clothes on my way to the appointed boy's pee-place. Remembering that I had tucked Skottie's blue panties into my field vest, I stepped into them before I pulled my pants on. I returned to our picnic rock, tucking in my shirt and preparing to put on my socks and boots. I watched with secret bemusement as Skottie circled the area wearing only her bra.

"Hey, Myles, I can't find my undies anywhere. Can you help me look?"

"What do they look like Skottie?" I asked as if I didn't know how to recognize a pair of woman's undies laying on the Canadian tundra.

"They're a..." she cocked her head and looked at me. "Seriously? Do I have to explain how to identify my panties? You'll know 'em when you see 'em mister."

I pulled my pair of underwear out of my pocket. "Are these what you're looking for?" I held them up as she turned to see.

"No!" Skottie stared at me. "Wait a minute... Myles?" I twirled my underpants like a lasso as she stopped to think. "Myles get over here." I kept twirling my underpants as I loped to where Skottie was waiting. "Stand right there Myles." She snatched the garment out of my hand, flung it to the ground as she narrowed her eyes as she looked at me. Skottie unsnapped my trousers, tugging them to my knees.

"Hah! You little pervert! You are a panty raider. I know your kinky fetish, wait 'til I tell Dr. Fukadavich, she'll have you run out on the first dog sled out of camp!"

"But you gave them to me, remember?" I protested.

"I don't remember doing that. I was all hot and bothered, trying to charm you out of your bloomers. A lot has happened since then."

"OK, here's the deal; this is like the fairy tale Cinderella. Whoever in the kingdom fits into the slinky unmentionables, they get to wear them and fuck the Prince Charming."

"Don't be a pervy purveyor of fairy tales. Hand them over Myles."

"Only if they fit. Let me be sure. Lie down on your back and stick your feet up in the air." She gave me an intolerant look. "Just do it Skottie."

She assumed the position; I removed them from my body and fitted them over her feet. Skottie pulled them over her bottom and stood up. "There! A perfect fit. When do I get to fuck Prince Charming?"

"Once you say the magic words; 'And they lived happily ever after.'"

Skottie rolled her eyes, "I'll keep that in mind, I might want to play the panty card some day."

"I'm done for the day Myles. Come with me and help me set a few more live traps and check one more location, then I'll drive you back to base."

"Aw mom, I don't wanna go home. Pretty please can we stay here and play some more?"

"No, the wolves and bears will eat us. You need to get back and make supper for the hens and get to making lichen soup."

We played the groping game on the way back to the station; Skottie would accelerate and hit a pothole, I would move my hands to fondle her bumps.

We puttered into the station; Dr. Fukadavich and Hailey were already in for the day. "A good day in the field you two," asked Hailey. Dr. Fukadavich looked at me and then at Skottie and then at me and then back at Skottie.

Skottie had that glow of a sexually satisfied young lady and I feared that not only Hailey picked up on it, but so did her bitchy advisor. Sometime girls just know when another of their sex has just had a roll in the hay. "Skottie, I want to see you in my quarters, and bring that dufus with you."

"Dr. Fukadavich, I need to get my voles into the lab. I'll be there once I'm finished with that. I'm going to show Myles how to euthanize them and show him how to look at stomach contents."

"No Skottie. I want to see both of you right now." She turned to Hailey, "Hailey, check Skottie's field samples into Mouschwitz for her. Skottie can get to them and do the rest later tonight." Hailey, standing behind her professor shot both of us an 'Oh no you're in deep shit' glance before going to the trailer to pick up Skottie's trapped voles.

"Grab your camera picture boy and bring it with you," instructed Dr. Fukadavich. "Both of you follow me." We took a seat across the room from the professor's work desk. She began to ask Skottie about my usefulness in the field, seeking details on my efficiency. Skottie and her advisor discussed Skottie's progress on her research and asked about her thoughts on the vole's pink lichen diet and how she was going to develop that part of her research. Skottie answered, I listened. Skottie was uneasy about the interview and did a good job stretching the truth about my assistance on Day 1 in the field.

There was a knock on the door and Hailey was asked to come in. Hailey explained what she had done with Skottie's animals and where she had recorded their entry in the Mouschwitz journal. Skottie thanked Hailey. Hailey remained as their advisor got back to the interview.

"How much lichen were you able to collect?" she asked with a suspicious look.

"I got enough to make a start at maybe four servings of lichen soup." I added, "It is not a common lichen and I will need to scout new locations to keep this experiment going. Collecting today was slower than I thought."

"Myles, hand me your camera." I moved the strap off my shoulder and handed it to her. "I want to see the quality of your work in documenting the academic activity my hens are engaged in. You know I told you I can't have you wasting my time taking pretty pictures of things that interest you but are of no value to this research project."

"Yes," I answered in a calm voice, "you've made that quite clear."

"Good," was her clipped response. Dr. Fukadavich opened the base of my camera and pulled out the memory card containing digital files of the photographs that I recorded today.

Dr. Fukadavich turned to insert the card into her computer to view my photos. Skottie swooned, she was looking agitated and an intense panic contorted her face as her naked photo shoot was about to be viewed frame by indecent frame by her gruff advisor. She would be exposed, humiliated and mocked before being thrown out of the graduate program. Skottie was frozen in terror. The uploading images were about to reveal an anatomically intimate detailed documentation of a frolicking grad student with a camp labor boy. It would be seen by Hailey and her advisor and never be lived down. I sensed Skottie was about to break down and cry or maybe flee the room or some rash move to forestall her great embarrassment.

I moved my hand over to her wrist and gave it a sharp yank. She was terrified as she looked at me, knowing it would be worse for me once Dr. Fukadavich had the shameful evidence on her screen. Her mouth trembled in great tribulation, ready to sob. I gave her a stern look, discreetly holding up my hand as a sign to calm down. I nodded my head trying to project assurance, motioning my hand to calm her fears. She didn't relax, but she stabilized and braced for the worst.

Dr. Fukadavich scrolled through images of Skottie's field area, photos of Skottie holding her trapped voles and weighing them and recording the findings in her field notes. There were photos of lichen and a few of the flora in her field area. Dr. Fukadavich paused to examine a few action shots of Skottie sitting on the ATV and some stop-action shots of her hopping over rivulets and poses where she was pointing out something specific to her research.

Skottie watched the images scroll across the screen; her face was incomprehensible, but no longer strained with fear. She still looked like she was going to cry. Hailey watched Skottie and my handling of her from her place behind us, paying no attention to the images on the computer screen, only our interaction.

Dr. Fukadavich plucked the memory card from the reading slot and handed it back to me. I returned it to my camera. "Some of those pictures might be of some use," she said.

I asked which ones she thought were most useful. She just said, "I'll figure that out when the time comes. Just don't waste my time with fluffy artsy pictures when you have a job to do." She cleared her throat, "Yep, you have a job to do; we'll want our dinner pretty soon." She looked at Hailey and Skottie, "We're done here. You hens have done some good work today. I'll see you chicks at supper. When is that going to be ready, Myles?"