Hot Hen's Milk & a Cold Day in Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I prepared tonight's supper yesterday. I've got some quick veggies to make while I warm up the entree, supper ETA in 45 minutes Dr. Fukadavich."

After supper, I was told to spread out my bags of collected lichen for the professor to inspect and criticize my techniques. "Myles, you're going to need more than this. I don't want you back in the field until you've processed this lichen and figured out a way to make it edible for our science experiment. Let me know when you've accomplished that task."

Hailey asked, "Can Myles come with me to my field area? I've got a couple of places where he can get some more of these specimens."

Her professor was on her way out of the dining room, but stopped to answer, "Myles can go with you Hailey only if the premise of this experiment is valid. I need you two hens to show me that female voles are ingesting this species of lichen. And if that's true, then we can have a bowl of Myles's lichen soup. But I think that this little experiment, though interesting, is going to end in failure." The door slammed and their advisor walked across the gravel pad to her shack for the night.

Hailey and Skottie stayed behind to help with the dishes. They agreed that they would work together this evening at Mouschwitz to answer the questions of what species and sex of voles were eating the pink lichen. Skottie was putting the pots and dishes away when she asked Hailey, "Why don't you go over to the lab and get things going, I'll be right there in a minute." Hailey left the building as Skottie lingered behind.

"Myles!" she whispered with emphatic swings of her hands, "What the hell happened to all of my sexy pictures? I was losing it this afternoon, I thought we were doomed once Dr. Fukadavich demanded to look at the photo files in your camera. She was very suspicious -- did you catch that in her voice?"

"Of course I did," I answered. "It's nothing new for me to be under suspicion here. That's why I swapped memory cards, depending on the sensitivity of my subject. I knew she was going to check my work." I folded my arms, explaining, "One card for documenting field methods, one for my personal landscape work and I have another secret card holding my portrait photos." I chuckled to myself, acknowledging that I'd outwitted the evil doctor, "She's told me she doesn't want me fucking around. But isn't that just what I did all afternoon? -- and I damn sure enjoyed it, Skottie."

"So, you fucked around with me and also ended up fucking over Dr. Fucka-da-bitch?"

"Exactly," I answered with a smile. "And that's the only kind of fucking that bitch is ever going to get until hell freezes over."

Skottie made a poor attempt at whipping my ass with her dishtowel. "You are a bad, bad boy Myles," she scolded.

"I know. I'm getting good at being bad. And, if I wasn't so bad and sneaky, you would have been shown to be a very bad girl yourself."

Skottie wadded up the towel and tossed it at my face, "As one bad girl to one bad boy, I owe you for saving my bacon, Myles."

"I know." I wound the dish towel, threatening to snap Skottie's behind. "Now git on over to the lab to help Hailey with your research. I'll be over to help in the lab after I get breakfast ready for the morning. It looks like I've been chained to the kitchen stove again, unless my assistance in the field can be justified."

When Dr. Fukadavich came in for breakfast, Skottie and Hailey were waiting for her with the results from their work in the lab last night. Skottie addressed her advisor with excitement, "Helen, we processed my samples last night, and look, out of fourteen voles captured, six were females and all six had been eating pink lichen," she handed her the spreadsheet with the results.

Dr. Fukadavich looked it over, "You have eight males? Had any of those sorry bastards been eating the pink lichen?"

Hailey leaned in, "We found one male with pink lichen in his stomach, but none in the other seven: that's only 12.5% for the males and 100% for the females."

"There is always some queer male or trans-sexual dude messing up the data." She shot a snickering look at me.

Skottie made her point, "We think we've established a strong correlation between sex and a diet of pink lichen," she finished with an enthusiastic grin.

"You've shown me a very small sample size. Remember my hens, don't jump to conclusions. You might have something interesting here, though I'm skeptical."

With more cheer in her voice than was wise, Hailey asked, "If this theory needs more data, then I think Myles should come help me in my field area today. I have places where there are large patches of pink lichen for him to collect."

Hailey's advisor gave me an unpleasant look, "Myles, don't neglect your camp and kitchen duties. If you can show enough initiative to do your job properly, I will let you go with Hailey tomorrow morning. Oh Myles, let me remind you; don't get all dreamy-eyed in taking useless pretty pictures. Your job is to support my hens with good science."

"Understood Professor. It'll happen just as you have instructed." Hailey looked pleased as she stood behind Dr. Fukadavich's shoulder. I was dismissed to process the pink lichen samples and tasked to make an edible soup to be served with dinner.

The morning was spent mincing the leathery lichen after rinsing the dirt and grit out of the samples. I recorded each step of my process, my kitchen was a laboratory and making soup was a meticulous chemistry experiment. I let the finely minced lichen soak in a marinade of vinegar, soy sauce and other pantry liquids that I hoped would break down the lichen roughage. I had decided to serve a spicy potato and onion soup mixed with marinated lichen. I built a roux based with fenugreek, coriander, fennel and a dash of cumin. While the lichen was sitting in the marinade, I whipped up a batch of biscuits to be popped into the oven just before supper was served.

Hailey complimented me on my lichen soup, saying "It's better than the recipe my dear mom always fed us kids."

Skottie followed up on Hailey's joke, adding, "Is it from Betty Crocker's best-selling cookbook; 'How to Please the Picky-Eater, Cooking with Grass, Mosses and Lichens?'" She then offered a word of real praise, "The thickened, herbal stock you concocted, helped get the flecks of lichen to mix well with the other vegetables. Delicious."

Dr. Fukadavich didn't care to hear the light-hearted and positive words directed at me, changing the subject to their subarctic mammalogy research, pushing her half-full bowl of lichen soup away from her plate. Dr. Fukadavich showed she didn't care for the conversation or the soup.

As was now the custom, Hailey and Skottie waited for the professor to leave the dining room and then joined me to do the dishes. I asked them, "How long before you know if the pink lichen is going to have an effect on you lady hens?"

Skottie said, "It's an experiment, Myles. We don't know."

Hailey cut in, "Not only that, but if you want to get out of camp Myles, we all need to pretend that you must harvest a new supply of pink lichen every day to cook and keep feeding us hens. If we end the experiment, you're right back here peeling potatoes instead of taking your photos."

"Sounds like I'll have to go out with you hens every single day to keep the lichen supplies well-stocked..." I paused and then added facetiously, "...for the sake of science."

"Exactly," confirmed Hailey. "Remember, you'll be coming into the field with me in the morning, doctor's orders -- for the sake of science." She gave me a luscious wink.

Hailey stowed her field gear in the small trailer hitch to the ATV while I checked my camera equipment and lichen collecting supplies stuffed into my pack. I mounted the ATV, waiting for Hailey to drive us to her field area. Hailey walked next to me, leaned over, whispering next to my cheek, "This machine makes me so horny sometimes, the vibrations and the bouncing seemed designed to make a girl get distracted from her science."

She got in front of me, "Myles, scoot up and hold tight." With those instructions I wound my arms around her midsection and dug my knees into her legs as she shouted, "We're off!" She opened the throttle, kicking up a roostertail of gravel behind us as she sped out across the lonely tundra to her research area.

My grip on Hailey loosened after we'd traveled far enough from the station to be out of sight. I kept my right arm wrapped above her pants, letting my left hand go slack and rest on her zipper. I pressed my hand firmly below her belly button where I would expect to feel her line of pubic hairs, if her pants were not in the way. Today seemed to be one of those days when this machine was making Hailey horny; she was rocking her crotch into the horn of the seat cushion. I made subtle pettings through her pants, encouraging her to keep up her slow grinding as we bumped and slogged over the rutted track.

Hailey brought the ATV to a stop. I wondered how horny she had gotten on our ride and how close she might be to rubbing out an orgasm. The good weather from a few days ago held. We were looking at 21 Celsius, cooler than before but a pleasant 70 degrees Fahrenheit for a summer outing. Hailey dismounted, pulling her coat off and putting it in the trailer. I did the same with my outer clothing. I expected she would want to continue our petting game and peeling off our clothing -- I certainly did.

Hailey picked up her field gear, giving me the morning directions, "Myles, you know I got you out here to give you a chance to take some photos; I don't care what Helen said. But you had better return with a load of pink lichen or you may be forbidden to come back out with me tomorrow."

I agreed with her and thanked Hailey for conspiring to free me for my camera work. I thought she was horny and would want me to continue playing with her like I'd been doing all the way out to this isolated location. "Myles," she said, "I think you have some excellent lighting, and you should take advantage of it. There is a pretty pond over there," she pointed behind me, "and it usually has a variety of birds there. I suggest you go get some shots in this light and then join me over behind those boulders where you can start collecting lichen."

I appreciated her giving me some guidance and an opportunity to get some good camera work done, but I was expecting her to be horny enough to seduce me right here. I grabbed my camera and took off walking in the direction she had suggested as I said to myself, 'just when I was beginning to think I could guess what women want...'

Hailey had a good eye and was right-on about the beauty of the place and its ability to provide a great opportunity to get some wildlife photos. I was happy with what I captured with my lens but mystified by Hailey's abrupt disinterest in letting me take her pussy petting any further. Women, go figure. I took a few more shots as I made my way toward the boulder field where Hailey said I could find pink lichen to collect.

Hailey was lying on her back with her clothes off and draped over her nude body when I rounded boulders that had hidden her until now. "Oh, there you are Myles, I hope you didn't get too distracted with your artsy-fartsy pictures. You know you have a job to do. Your job is to collect pink lichen, wherever you find it. Isn't that what you were told to do Myles?"

I smiled as I drew the viewfinder to my eye and snapped a photo or two of Hailey in her weird recumbent pose. "Are you still taking pretty pictures, Myles? Shouldn't you be looking for lichen?" Hailey asked as she looked up at me standing over her. With a coy move, Hailey slipped her covering shirt to the side, showing me a disk of pink lichen resting on top of each of her nipples. "Is this what you are looking for?" she asked with a grin as she bared her chest, wearing only lichen pasties.

I focused on her cute, peach sized titties, reeling off a few more shots. "Actually, I was expecting to have to do a lot of hard work to collect my samples. This doesn't look like hard work. It looks to me like the ideal summer job."

"Well Myles, there might be more work to this job than you realize," she hinted as she shifted her overlying trousers away from her lower body, revealing that she had decorated her muff with several patches of the rare lichen. "Are you ready to begin collecting your lichen samples?"

Hailey lay motionless on the soft, dry moss-covered earth, her hands folded behind her red hair, showing a constellation of freckles scattered from cheeks to ankles. Her smile betrayed her pleasure at having surprised me with a bold display of her beckoning breasts and playfully decorated curly red short hairs.

Hailey watched me in anticipation while I unfastened my shirt and then unlaced my boots and unbuckled my pants, dropping them to my ankles. Stepping to her side, Hailey gazed up at my pointed erection. "Your pointer piece is casting a mighty long shadow over my boobies." she observed.

"When I'm out in the wilderness, I use my long shadow cast by my pointer to tell time, it functions as a sundial."

"What time is it?" she asked with a chuckle.

Straddling her, I shifted my hips to project my dick's shadow onto her chest. She laughed as I acted serious in my chronometric calculations. "Hmm, my 'sindial' says it is time to dial up some sinful collecting of a rare, pink arctic lichen -- for the sake of science."

"Oooh, how does one collect such samples?" she asked as she shimmied her titties, shaking her lichen pasties off her red nipples towering above her firm, mouth-filling sized mounds, while in the process of trying to stifle a laugh.

"Fortunately, I remembered to pack Peter Pecker in my trousers today. He is a talented member of the team, besides telling time, he is a virtual Swiss army knife of a tool. A tool that is handy in removing attached lichen."

"So, is Peter Pecker so hard that he can pry lichen off of rocks?" Hailey asked, enjoying our teasing foreplay.

"Peter Pecker could do it that way. But he prefers to charm the lichen off rather than pry it off."

"I'm charmed," answered Hailey with an impish smirk.

"I hoped you would be," I answered with an impish smirk.

Lowering myself on top of her, I nipped a piece of pink lichen between my teeth, removing it from her heaving ribs and depositing it into a sample baggie. I plucked the second piece of lichen resting in her cleavage with my lips, spitting it out into the same baggie. Nestling between her legs, I made sure she knew that Peter Pecker was standing on her front porch and about to ring her bell.

I buried my face between her nipple-topped cones and gave her a raspberry, letting my lips ripple over her pale freckled flesh, making a loud sputtering noise. Hailey was surprised at my move, but before she could react, I cupped a breast in each hand, giving them simultaneous, gentle squeezes, pushing her left nipple into my mouth. I sucked her tender titty all the way into my mouth, rolling my tongue around her pink peg as I inhaled her and kept her between my lips with a powerful suction and gumming. I switched to her right titty, giving the girls equal treatment. Each mouthful of mammary brought a squeal of delight.

I gripped each bountiful breast, jumping from one to the other, licking with long lascivious licks and then flicking her nips with forceful, short dashes from the tip of my tongue. With her ripened peaches held in my grasp, I trailed my darting tongue down her belly. Reaching her nether region, I paused, "Looks like this is a good place to sample," I said as I extracted with my teeth the lichen she'd strategically placed over her loins. "Yuck, that stuff is tough to eat." I spat the leathery vegetation out beside her, "I like to eat tender, juicy, aromatic clits. I wonder if I can find one of those around here?"

Releasing my hold of her well-rounded feminine fruits, my open hands moved lightly down her ribs, over her pelvic bones, arriving between her thighs. Spreading her labia open, my tongue thrust into the dewy void, slurping her nectar dripping from her pink folds. My tongue ran up from her heated opening, connecting with the underside of her engorged clit. Hailey's thighs shuddered. I gave her a quick flick. She shuddered again. Her stomach was tight; she held her breath waiting for the next sensation. This time I gave her a full kiss, pressing my lips over her tingling twat.

Hailey's lungs collapsed in a long moan. I sucked her bud with a rhythmic, pulsing motion. In response she uttered a series of deep love grunts timed to the pumping of her sexy bean. Her moans were even and constant, I listened for the growing intensity of her coming orgasm.

I heard none coming. Not until her thighs slammed against my temples, her hands shot down to seize tufts of my hair as her belly muscles convulsed, lifting her ass off the ground as she ground her pussy hard into my face. Ripping at my hair with my head trapped between her shaking legs I sucked her clit into my mouth faster as she screamed a high pitched blue streak into the pale sky. Hailey's balled fists flew open, releasing her grip on my head and shoving me off of her sweet spot with her palms. Hailey slapped her knees together, rolled on her side as she was overtaken by a storm of over-stimulated intensity that made her legs spasm in short jerks. Her screams continued in spurts of fading, "Oh, oh, ohs," as the flashes of sexual energy subsided inside her uterus.

"Oh, oh too much. That was too much for me. Oh my god, oh too much," she panted. "Oh, too much of a good thing," she whispered to herself, or maybe to me. I watched her boobs bob as her breaths slowed and the reverberations in her lady parts calmed into manageable ripples of warm waves of pleasure.

I remained over-extended with my nuts torqued to level blue by Hailey's shrieks of tormented delight. Hailey had teased me with her lichen covered naked nipples, seduced me and induced me to take and eat her like the prey of a ravaging arctic wolf. I was not done with her and I think she knew it. She looked at me from under heavy eyes, waiting, expecting me to pounce.

Taking her by the arms, I eased her into a standing position. She smiled over her shoulder, her red hair filled with grass, making her look like a sexy wild woman ready to roll in the hay. I could see she wanted to ask me what I was going to do to her, but I put my finger to her lips as I led her a few steps to one of the granitic boulders. She bent forward obediently as I pushed on her shoulder, bracing against the chest-high stone with her hands. Nudging her instep with my toes, she broadened her stance at my silent command. I held two hands around her protruding pelvic bones like they were handles made for positioning and mounting a woman on my spindle of blue steel. I gauged the height of her pair of pouting labia with my measuring stick, running my fingers between them, arranging and separating them like tiny throw pillows for my cock to settle comfortably between. Her pussy's rim was soaked slippery with her natural sex juices and a healthy dose of my slobbering saliva left there during our wet and wild warm-up. Tightening my fingers around her hip bone, I signaled I was about to penetrate this wild woman.

The round, throbbing tip of my shaft was positioned against its moist target. Pulling her hips to me with a lustful jerk, I launched into her creamy crevasse with a hungry thrust. Hailey the hunted, gasped as I filled her with a sudden heaving of my manly mast. A quick withdrawal of my cock left her empty for a moment before I rushed back into her wet tunnel, filling her with a hard thrust as I had done before. Hailey let out another gasp, louder than the first. She was tight around my ramrod, exciting me by the sensation of forcing my cock between her slick vaginal walls. I threw my proud probe into her with a fucking vengeance, burying myself as deep as I could reach inside her secret succulent sanctum.