Hot Hen's Milk & a Cold Day in Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey bellowed with each hammering blow my stiff penis delivered into her soft cervix. My hands moved from her hips, my right hand cupping the soft, jiggling form of her titty, my left hooked over her shoulder to hold her in place as I whaled away into her receptacle, now drooling over my manful spike in growing excitement. The sloshing sound coming out of her vagina as I pounded my hot staff down her watery well was driving me to an ecstatic boiling point. My scrotum clinched tight as it slapped at Hailey's pink parts. A subterranean rumble built up in my balls, white hot sperm was begging to bust out of my marbles. I knew I could not deny the urge to inseminate my moaning tundra maiden bent over my mating stick.

Hailey sensed my urge and the coming eruption. "Fuck me Myles," she pleaded, "Fuck me Myles," she shouted, "Fuck me Myles," she demanded. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I want you up inside my nasty, hungry little pussy. You feel so good in me. Oh! Yes, come get me my naughty man. Fuck me hard 'til you cum in me Myles."

A man in my state of sexual agitation has no resistance to a woman's pleas and demands like Hailey was making. She knew her dirty talk would undo me. Pushing off the balls of my feet for lustful leverage, I surrendered my load. I came in her tight hungry little pussy just as she had insisted. Hailey's calves stretched tight, her ass cheeks flexed and her sex muscles clamped on my inserted manhood. It was a hard cum of high caliber sperm that I fired into that pulsing honey pot.

Staggering back, the girl in front of me continued to brace herself against the supporting rock. Her legs trembled as a trickle of sticky semen mixed with naughty girl sex-nectar leaked from her shaking interior, making a little puddle on the earth.

We dressed and Hailey said, "I don't feel like working anymore today."

I agreed. Then answered, "Yeah, but I need to show up at the station with a lot of lichen soup ingredients, or I'll be accused of being a lazy fuck-up and not allowed back out into the field."

Hailey laced up her boots while speaking, "That would be a tragic mischaracterization; you're not a lazy fuck -- you're an energetic and wonderful fuck, Myles. I love it hard and fast."

"Thanks, my red-haired, freckled hen. I think I'd say the same of you." I leaned over and picked the straw out of her hair, "Excuse me while I clean you up, if the mad doctor sees this evidence, she might guess that one little Henny Penny was involved in a little hanky-panky."

Hailey turned her head and gnawed on my kneecap as a playful 'thank you' love bite. I made the crowing sound of a rooster, "Cock-a-doodle-do."

We laughed as Hailey mimicked me, "COCK-a-doodle-he-sure-do!"

I went to work scraping pink lichen off the rocks to make up for lost time. Hailey gave me a swat on the butt as she shouldered her pack and gear, fanning out to make a stab at collecting small mammal data.

Hailey offered to let me drive back to the station, I declined, "I feel there are certain advantages to being a backseat driver."

Hailey settled between my legs with her hands on the steering apparatus, she turned her head, "Did I ever tell you that sometimes this machine makes me kind of horny?"

"So sorry to hear that. I guess a girl could get distracted from her scientific pursuits with all the vibrations and shaking directed at her private place." I moved my hands to feel her up. "There. Let me see if I can help distract you from those distracting vibrations," as I groped her erect nipples through her clothing.

"Hold Tight! We're off!" she yelled as she fired up the engine and sped off back toward the station, I followed her instructions and held her tight.

There was a standing request to their advisor to allow me to accompany Skottie and Hailey into the field, which was granted by Dr. Fukadavich about half the time. When away from the station I replenished my specialty soup ingredients, took a few spectacular photos and was encouraged by the local grad students to fool around with them a little. Neither Skottie nor Hailey asked, but I think they both knew my field services were being used to the fullest by the other. I enjoyed them both and saw no reason to kiss and tell, but I couldn't help but think there was an undercurrent of female competition going on.

I served a steady diet of my new specialty, pink lichen soup every night. The hens were great sports, eating my soup, at least for the sake of science for the past eight days. Helen Fukadavich would sip a few spoonfuls, but was not interested in participating in the experiment to see if pink lichen produced any changes in her female graduate student's biology.

I had just finished rinsing and mincing some lichen and set it in a pan to marinate overnight. I was setting up for the morning meal before I went to bed, when I felt the cool night air filter into the kitchen from an open door. I listened and heard the door latch close very softly. It was Hailey; she tiptoed through the darkened dining area and into the lit doorframe of the back kitchen. "In need of a midnight snack?" I asked in a jovial voice as she paused in the shadow.

Hailey didn't smile. "I have a concern," she announced with a solemn face. "You know first aid, right Myles?"

"I know some," I answered in a serious tone to match Hailey's expression. "I took a basic class last year and I have a reference book."

"What do you know about cancer from your class Myles?"

"Cancer? That wasn't discussed under first aid. Why are you asking me this question Hailey?" I asked with slow dread, knowing this was a serious question which I was unprepared to answer.

"Myles, I think I have cancer, breast cancer that has spread through my body." Hailey looked pained and heroic as she held back tears. "I wanted to talk to you first Myles. You're the one I trust the most here."

Hailey watched me with large eyes as I walked over to where she was leaning against the metal doorframe. I touched her cheek with the back of my hand and brushed my lips across her forehead. In a low voice I offered her reassurance, "Cancer? I think that is very unlikely for a lot of reasons. Why do you think you have metastatic breast cancer?"

"Well, my breasts are swollen, they feel sore and tight. Both of them. It started in my left breast but has spread to my right one. My nipples have gotten sensitive over the last day or two. It's not my period. It feels different."

I listened; though I was certainly no expert on breast cancer; I asked if there were any other symptoms - as if I were an expert and knew what I was needing to confirm the diagnosis. She said, "Not really, maybe some extra sensitivity down there, you know; along with maybe more wetness than normal."

"Myles, we don't have a mirror over in our bunkhouse, would you mind taking a look at me -- I know you've seen the girls before. I trust you." Hailey moved into the light of the kitchen, unbuttoning her flannel shirt and laying it on the metal counter. She unhooked her bra and put it on top of her shirt. I watched as she disrobed with hesitation. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to look for. Her nipples were large and red, and her areolas had darkened from pale pink to brown over the past several days. They had also broadened to cover the top half of her breast, which now resembled hard softballs under her skin, rather than the fleshy peaches that I had recently handled.

"May I touch you?" I asked as I studied her aggressive pair of changed booby-girls.

"I don't mind, that's why I snuck over here this late. I hoped you might know what was happening to me."

I pressed my fingers into her domed flesh, feeling for lumps. She did feel like she had tiny sand pebbles under her skin. "Does that hurt when I do this?" I asked.

"They're tender, but it isn't painful," she replied as she held the suspects out for me to examine.

"Have you tried soaking them in warm water, that can be good for infections. Ice applications should be used for a sprain."

"Myles, how in the world could I have sprained my tatas? Don't you dare dump ice on my north pole. That's ridiculous."

"OK, just going through our options. How about I run some hot water and soak the tender tatas with a clean washcloth?" I helped her up onto the metal table and had Hailey lie on her back, draping her upturned tender glands with warm washcloths. "How does that feel, Hailey?"

Hailey closed her eyes as I bathed her breasts with warm water, "That's wonderful. The girls really like that." I caressed her with more warm washing easing her into a relaxed state.

My fingers slipped under the warm cloth laying on her swollen pinnacle and began palpating her tissue. Her breast was firm, and a little rippled textured under her pale skin, but I detected no lumps that I had heard would indicate a cancerous tumor. "Does that hurt when I feel deeper into your tissue Hailey?"

"It's tender up there, not hurtful. You can keep doing that if you want," she told me as I replaced the cool washcloth on her right breast with another hot one. Moving to her left breast, I increased my hand pressure, massaging the upper slope of the sore mammary gland, working from her pectoral muscles with firm pressure toward her rigid nipple. She gave me a little cooing sound, so I thought I was doing some good and repeated the motion. When it came time to change that left washcloth, I dipped it into the bowl of hot water and rinsed out the cold water. The water in the bowl became discolored. I didn't tell Hailey what I had just observed, it seemed like a bad sign. Maybe a serious infection that was draining pus.

I didn't cover her big nipple this time as I rubbed her down from her pecs to her rosy peg. When I got near the end of my journey at the edge of her dark areola, four pin-point jets of warm fluid arched through the air, landing on her belly. Hailey's eyes shot open in a startled panic.

She shrieked, "What was that!"

I held her to the table with one hand as I repeated my downslope massaging motion with the other. "What's happening? What is my body doing? Myles! Myles, what are you doing to my tits?"

Keeping Hailey pinned with one hand, I dipped my fingers into the trickles of white droplets that had landed by her navel. Bringing my fingers to my nose and then to my lips, I stuck out my tongue for a tiny taste. It was milk! It was sweet milk, very sugary milk. It was heavenly!

"Myles! Myles! What is going on with my body Myles?" Hailey squirmed out from under my arresting one-handed hold and sat bolt upright, looking scared and mad at me for having a huge grin spreading across my face.

"You're lactating. Hailey you just squirted sweet breast milk! You don't have breast cancer girl; you have milky titties. I'm guessing my lichen soup has juiced up your female hormones to make mother's milk. That's why the female voles are eating pink lichen; it helps them nurse their babies. Eureka!"

Hailey sat there looking mean and skeptical.

"Here, see for yourself." I grabbed a drinking glass and pushed my patient onto her back again. My fingers ran over the slope of her swollen milk jugs, inducing squirting sprays to shoot from her nipples as I tried to catch the milk in the glass with my one free hand. I handed Hailey the glass with a few collected drops of her own production.

She tasted it with a minimal sip. "Umm, that is kind of sweet." She looked unsure of what to do or think. "This is different," she finally said, "beats having breast cancer. I guess we make a pretty good team, your soup and my udders -- all for the sake of science." She laughed at her joke, more out of relief than from the humor.

With a sense of surprise mixed with concern, Hailey asked, "Is that normal? How come my nipple sprayed milk in four jets? I thought one big nipple was supposed to give milk in one big, single stream. Am I a weirdo or something for having so many holes for my milk to come out of?"

"Hell, I don't know Hailey. Having a lactating lady show in my kitchen late at night is a new experience for me. Besides, they never gave me the female body owner's manual. I don't know how your boobs are supposed to work, at least on the inside."

"I didn't get an owner's manual for my body either, or I was goofing off that day. I just didn't expect my boobs to work like this, kind of a sudden education for me tonight." She laughed and I laughed with her, stroking and admiring her filled milk-holding tanks.

Bending over Hailey's reclining form, I circled one of her miraculous milk machines with my lips, taking in a mouthful of wonder and began to suck at her standing spigot. Warm milk dribbled over my tongue as I slurped and sucked. "Hmm, hmmm, hmmm," purred the girl as I gummed her areola, "Hmm, this makes me happy Myles." I stopped my sucking for a moment and kissed her mouth, holding my milky lips to hers for a long, deep, passionate lock.

Breaking the kiss, I nuzzled onto her other nipple. Her sweet milk flowed into my mouth as she sighed with pleasure and played with the hair on the sides of my head. She had nursed me for a minute or two, before she gently set my head to the side and sat up, her legs dangling off the steel table. She wore a sleepy smile as she whispered, "Hey my little baby, I want you to try me in a different way, OK?"

Hailey slipped off the table, taking my hand and led me to the darkened dining area. She offered me a chair and I sat in it. Hailey swung her leg over mine and sat in my lap facing me. "Here you go baby," she held her hand under her breast, guiding it to my lips. She leaned in, holding her breast so that her extended nipple traced around my open mouth before she inserted herself and I latched on around her magnificent miracle mound and began to nurse.

Once she felt me swallow her whole, she released her guiding hand and let my tongue have its way. Hailey cooed with sweet low sounds as if I was not only expressing milk from her breast, but expressing deep satisfaction from her soul as well. She held the back of my head, pressing me to her chest as I drank from her warm springs of mystery, regretting that a few trickles escaped and dribbled off my cheek.

Hailey switched sides on me a couple of times, one mouth for two sweet teats. After one of the most enjoyable evenings in my memory, Hailey leaned away from my mouth. "Baby, I think I am drained. I feel very happy and relaxed. I think I should sneak back to my own bed, is that alright with you Myles?"

"I noticed your flow has almost stopped. I think we're done. It was a beautiful surprise."

"Uh huh," was the only sound Hailey made.

I got up to fetch her shirt and bra from the kitchen. I handed her clothing to her; she took them and got dressed in a slow, absent-minded motion in the semi-darkness. She sauntered over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Myles, I've never felt this way before. I'm dreamy and blissed-out. I am loving this moment so much. I'm sorry that I am going to my bunkhouse bed alone."

"That's your oxytocin hormones talking. Hailey, your chance to breastfeed me tonight just released a whoosh of the 'Happy Mommy hormone' into your blood."

Hailey giggled, "It sure did. That's exactly what I'm feeling; I am a happy mommy bonding with my baby. I feel pleasantly ecstatic." She slammed a kiss onto my lips. "There, that seals our special, secret bond."

I nuzzled into her ear, "I know. This was special. But we must observe proprieties at this outpost; we can't afford to get caught."

Hailey hung on my neck, leaning against me, "Myles, not only is this all very sexy and exciting, but it's even more sexy because we've made a cool scientific discovery; we can publish a paper, 'The effect of lichen soup on female mammals; voles and grad students.' I'm not sure how to break this news to Helen about the results of our experiment."

I pecked at her cheek, "We need to think carefully about this; it's science but it's also a sexy secret. Dr. Fucka-da-bitch doesn't want to hear about those two mixing, especially with me in the equation. This has to be our little secret until we've thought-out a plan and a way to announce the results to your professor."

Hailey gave me a squeeze. "It'll be our secret, the breast-kept secret in the land of the midnight sun." Hailey pushed out her bust and shook her shoulders, "The girls are feeling much more comfortable now. Thanks to 'Miracle Myles' and his magic tongue. I think I need to get back before Skottie discovers I'm out prowling around with the nursing arctic she-wolves."

The door closed quietly behind Hailey. I got up and watched her slip into her bunkhouse through my door's window. I turned off the kitchen light and headed for my cot in the corner to get a little rest in what few hours of darkness I had left at this latitude. I had a lot on my mind, but not enough to keep sleep from finding me soon after I settled onto my pillow.

My blankets were lifted off my chest, awakening me with a start. A girl slipped under them, "Hi Myles. Sorry to bother you again so soon, but I have another problem. I'm hoping you can help me again." Perched over me with her knees bent at my sides, Hailey lifted her sleep shirt. "Myles, I'm leaking. My mammaries have gone wild; they're pumping out milk like crazy." In a low voice she told me, "Myles, I need you to drain me. I've gotten uncomfortably full of milk again and this time I've had to change shirts because my first one is soaked with my milk from my leaking ladies."

"No use crying over spilled milk. Come here my milkmaid." I pulled her on top of me and latched on to one of the problem twins and began to relieve her discomfort. I opened my eyes, looking up into Hailey's face, her eyes were closed and she wore a peaceful, loose smile spread across her lips. She must have felt empty in Tank 1, she shifted her shoulders, dropping the nozzle for Tank 2 into my waiting mouth.

"Thanks, I feel so much better now. I was afraid I was going to wet my bed sheets. You saved me from an embarrassing situation. You're a crazy sweet baby Myles - gotta get back again before Skottie wakes up. Bye baby." She pulled her shirt back over her wondrous orbs and tiptoed back across the gravel yard. I was sorry to see her go... but I had a feeling my nursing skills would be needed again.

At breakfast I was informed by our leader that the research station was supposed to be resupplied sometime today. "Myles, you are going to stay in camp today and wait for the supplies to arrive. This is a real job that I need you to complete without any incompetence. I want to see an inventory of what came in, checked and double checked by you. Initial it, which you understand means your ass is on the line, and give me the copy of the invoice to sign and authorize payment when I get back later this evening. Can you understand all of that Myles?"

I nodded, "Yes. I will be waiting right here for the supplies. I'll inventory everything and recheck the manifest before giving it to you for your signature Dr. Fukadavich."

Dr. Fukadavich gave me a sour look, "Oh, another thing Myles, I think you'll be staying around the station from here on out. I'm thinking these lichen gathering expeditions of yours are a waste of my time. Besides, your soup tastes like crap. I think it is time to end this experiment, as I said in the beginning, I expect nothing to come from it other than indigestion and a case of the shits."

Hailey and Skottie looked stressed as they listened to dictum delivered to me, the camp's grunt boy. "Helen, I think it is too soon to pull the plug on the lichen soup experiment. Our data continues to show that female voles and lemmings are consuming this special lichen species in numbers that indicate this is a sex-specific behavior. Skottie and I find this behavior interesting and worth further study."

1...34567...10