Hot Hen's Milk & a Cold Day in Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey turned to Skottie sitting next to her and looking pensive. Skottie shook her head on cue, but said nothing. I could tell there was something wrong with Skottie.

Hailey continued with enthusiasm, "We should be able to generate a lot of new research if we pursue this line of field work. There may even be a shot at some lucrative grants if we can tie the chemistry of the lichen to something that relates to female fertility, ovulation, or elevated oxytocin levels." Hailey was on a roll, with a smile that only I detected, she closed with, "Or maybe even something farfetched like it is being used by the vole population to induce or supplement lactation. The research could go in a lot of directions, that is if you give us a little more time Helen."

"You've made a semi-persuasive argument, Hailey. I'll give you and Skottie another four days to show me something meaningful on this line of investigation. Then, I hope we can have some appetizing side dishes instead of lichen soup night after night."

Hailey looked glad, having persuaded her advisor to reverse my prison sentence to remain at base. I thought she looked devious when she pleaded for an extension of the lichen experiment, holding out hope that it might eventually bring results like the 'farfetched' idea of inducing lactation. "Myles has been a big help in increasing the efficiency of Skottie's and my field work," Hailey added, pressing her luck with a statement that at least three of us in the room knew to be an untruth.

"You hens are capable of doing good field work without pretty picture boy tagging along. The usefulness or uselessness of Myles in the field doesn't interest me. He has a job here; today it is to stay and log in the supply shipment."

Skottie looked worried all through breakfast. It surprised me to see her remain silent as Hailey did all of the heavy lifting in convincing Dr. Fukadavich to allow the experiment to continue and make it possible for me to get into the field for some private photographic work. Skottie said not a word through all of the morning's debate. She didn't look well.

It was the usual morning rush, I handed out lunches to the professor and her hens, cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes and set up for supper. Hailey slipped behind me and went into the kitchen pantry, emerging with a roll of paper towels. She caught my eye, showed me she was taking the towels and made a motion like she was stuffing something into her bra cup. I understood and blessed her with a sly smile, a wink, a nod and a breastfeeding movement by puckering my lips and drawing in my cheeks.

A few minutes after everyone cleared the dining area, the sound of ATV motors being fired up let me know that the researchers were on their way into the field. Ten minutes later I heard the distant putting of someone returning to base. I knew it was Skottie. Something was not right with her this morning.

I opened the door to see Skottie parking and dismounting. She walked with her head down toward the mess hall. She walked past me, turned, raised her head and said, "Myles, we need to talk."

I pulled the door close and joined Skottie sitting at the dining table. Skottie looked ill. She lifted her head, looking across the table into my eyes. Her sad, gray eyes were brimming with emotion that looked like it would turn to tears. I gulped; when there are tears in the forecast, it's something that I don't handle very well.

Skottie's eyes searched my features in silence. I didn't know what she was searching for, so I projected a countenance of compassion. Looking through me, Skottie spoke, "I wasn't going to say anything to you Myles. I had decided I would not burden you. I decided I would not let you know anything about this. I don't blame you. I've thought about this and I don't think there is any real blame to throw on any one of us. I led you on. I wanted your attention; I was excited and thrilled to be alone with a sweet guy like you. I wanted you to have me. I admit, I loved getting bedded in the sunshine far away from anyone. It felt so good and so perfect. It is what I wanted then, so I don't blame you, you only did what I encouraged you to do." Skottie stopped to wipe a tear from her cheek.

"I'm sorry to be like this. My emotions are kind of a mess right now. Hailey caught me crying when she came in early this morning. I told her I was pregnant. I told her I was a mess but that I wasn't going to tell you that I'm pregnant. I could hide it from you and disappear once we got back to school and you would never hear or know a thing." Big teardrops were falling onto the steel tabletop and Skottie was making no effort to wipe them from her eyes before they landed.

"I'm sorry I'm such a mess in front of you. Hailey insisted that I had to talk about this to you Myles. She said she'd kick my ass if I didn't let you know by sundown. She made me laugh with that one, because sundown almost doesn't happen up here in the summer months." Skottie lapsed into a blubbering half laugh, half sob recalling Hailey's ultimatum. Continuing in her laughing sob, she said again, "I wasn't planning on telling you Myles, but Hailey assured me you could do wonders for a girl in an emotional mess. She said I had to come and talk to you and I should trust you." Skottie broke down, laying her head in her hands and crying with heaving shoulders.

Walking around the table, I took the chair next to Skottie and wrapped my arm around her silently convulsing shoulders. Saying nothing, I just held her. I was unprepared to counsel women through an emotional health crisis when I took this summer job, but based on the last twelve hours, I was becoming an old hand at such matters.

"Hey kid, you can trust me, OK?" She nodded with her head still folded in her hands.

"Skottie, tell me why you are feeling like such an emotional mess."

"I'm pregnant! It's not your fault." I hugged her.

"Skottie, tell me what you're feeling that makes you believe you're pregnant. I'm listening."

"My body is changing, Myles. My womb is getting juicy; my lady parts are getting puffy. My boobs are changing shape, they're getting bigger and my nipples have gotten longer and thicker since we made love. The skin around my nipples has changed to a darker color and they are tender." Skottie sat up and was drying out as she filled me in on her body's condition. Then she broke out in a loud sob, "And beside all of that, I am an emotional mess. My female hormones are doing a tap dance to annoy the hell out of my sanity."

I thought, 'Myles this ain't your first rodeo;' I had inkling. "Hey kid? You trust me - completely trust me, right?" Skottie shook her head.

"Good. Skottie I've got some good news. But you're going to have to trust me and keep your emotions in check the best you can. I think I can show you something that will make you glad you told me about this. I'm going to show you so you will believe. I don't know if you'd believe me if I just told you. So, can you trust me on this Skottie?" She forced a smile and wiped the last of her tears with her flannel sleeve.

I took her hand and led her across the room to my 'male quarters' where there was a small shower room in the corner. Holding her head in my hands, I touched my forehead against hers, "Trust me Skottie. No matter what, it's going to be fine."

"Mind if I take a look at this changing body of yours? I have a photographic memory of every pair of sweet knockers I've ever had the pleasure to know. Let's see those changes you're talking about." Stepping behind the panel that screened my cot and personal items from the view of anyone in the dining area, I undressed Skottie, starting with her plaid flannel shirt. Hanging her shirt over the screen, I reached around and undid her bra, hanging it over her shirt.

Lifting her freed pair of melons in my hands, I examined their heft, juggling them with an easy tossing motion. "Does that hurt?" I asked.

"No," Skottie mumbled, "but go gentle; they're feeling tender, especially those enlarged nipples." I avoided her nipples as I scooped my hands under, around and over her mounded contours. Skottie let me examine her, relaxing with the intimate attention I was giving to her body.

"Can you feel the difference, Myles? Do they feel heavier and saggier to you than before? I know that I've just popped up a cup size, 'my cups runneth over,' as it is said in the Bible." I chuckled at her pun. Skottie jiggled her pair for me as a reward for my audible mirth.

"Umm, they are bigger, and I would say even more alluring than before. You are a beauty to behold."

"Myles, look at my nips and my areolas; do they look discolored? If you compare today's fruit cart with the sexy pictures you took at the beginning, do you think you see a difference?"

"Umm, I see what you are talking about. Your areolas have tanned, it's true, and they've puffed out into a succulent baked biscuit look. I love puffy areolas like these; they are sexy on top of sexy in my opinion as a visual artist. I stroked her nipples and they quickly plumped and rose above her areolas. The girls have changed, they're long-legged runway model types now."

"So, Myles, you agree that my body has changed. Changed by pregnancy. I have your baby inside of me." It seemed like a relief for Skottie to say those words to me.

"Skottie, do your breasts feel stretched, tight, full, aching or uncomfortable?" I asked, avoiding the 'baby inside of me' comment.

"Yeah, most all of what you said," she answered.

"Skottie, I think you need a hot shower to soothe those swollen beauties. Please prepare to join me in my shower," I motioned to the small water closet behind her.

"But Myles...," she protested, not in a mood to be chased into a midmorning shower quickie by the father of her child.

I shushed her, "You promised to trust me. Finished undressing and set the water temperature to as hot as is comfortable for you. I'll be right behind you."

Skottie did as she was told, but her half-hearted efforts were signs of her obvious doubt about my intentions. I walked in and stood behind her in the tight space, using a washcloth to warm her boobs, neck and face. "Alright Myles, this makes me feel good, but what is this about? I need to talk about important things with you."

I dragged a towel into the shower confines, dried Skottie as best I could, making sure her nipples were patted dry. Spinning her around with her back against the plastic wall facing me, I paid special attention to her warmed heavy wobblers. I petted her with firm strokes, moving her unsuspected milk production toward the ducts in her nipple tips. Skottie didn't question my caressing, though she thought I was just taking my jollies from a well-endowed, newly impregnated woman who had succumbed and bred with the only eligible man on the tundra.

Skottie's eyes were closed as I worked her with a purpose. I squatted and encompassed her erect nipple and as much of her titty as I could stuff into my face. I stroked with my hand and sucked with rhythmic consistency to stimulate Skottie's latent female juices. I wasn't long before I was rewarded with a few drops of sweet, warm breast milk coming across my tongue.

I had her lactating. I was excited all over again. I swallowed her first flush of milk production before I let go. I stood and milked her by hand as she leaned back with her eyes still closed. She enjoyed the nipple play, but was unaware of her lactating status. Catching a few drops on my index and middle fingers held together, I balanced the precious fluid and whispered, "Skottie, open your mouth and close your eyes, get ready for a big surprise."

Her mouth opened, I brought my milky fingertips to her tongue and said, "Lick my fingers and tell me what you taste."

With the tip of her tongue, she licked my fingers, looking like she was fearing a bad surprise. Her eyelids flew up, "What is that? Where did you get that Myles? It's nice, kind of sweet. Tell me Myles, what's this and what are you trying to do to me?"

"It's a taste of your own medicine. I'm going to give you the biggest, best surprise of your life, that's what. Are you ready?" I read confusion and skepticism all over Skottie's features. "Skottie, you're not pregnant! But you're lactating as a result of eating my lichen soup!"

"Whaaaaaa...?" was the sound she formed as she slid her back down the shower panel as she collapsed into a sitting position, knees buckling at odd angles, legs and arms falling into a loose pile as she knocked me off balance and I came crashing down on top of her.

I arranged my limbs in a half-disentangled cluster around Skottie's fallen form. "You don't have to worry, all of those symptoms that you've been noticing, it's not pregnancy Skottie, it's your female body's response to your pink lichen diet experiment. The same thing has happened to Hailey. Both of you hens are lactating now. Your science experiment has worked on both of you; you've made a huge scientific discovery."

"And I'm not pregnant? I don't have your child inside me?" Skottie burst into tears.

"That's right and that's right; and yes, you're still an emotional mess. C'mon, let's get out of here and dry off -- including all of these tears. I don't do so well when it comes to handling tears."

"OK Myles, no more crying -- if I can help it, but you know girls."

I helped her up, "I'm not sure I do know girls, but it seems I am getting a crash course in girls right now." I grabbed her around her waist before she walked away, "Hold on, let me try something, hold still while I try to become the first man to milk a hen north of 70 degrees latitude." Standing behind Skottie with her arms above her, I frisked her with a slow, squeezing squeegee roll on my hands along her hanging jugs. After a couple of strokes, I constricted around her areola and got Skottie to squirt multiple, fine streams of milk onto the shower wall.

Skottie shrieked in amazement and surprise at what she had done. "I squirted breast milk on the wall! Oh my god! Do me again Myles. This is fucking amazing." With her second shot she shrieked once more. "Is that normal? How come I have so many milk holes in my nipples? Is it normal to squirt three or four different milky sprays at the same time? I thought one nipple equals one squirter. Do you think my titties are normal Myles?"

"How come none of you educated ladies never read the chapter on 'How to Handle Your Tits' in the Female Body Instruction Manual? Skottie your milky titties are working quite normal and they're beauties."

"That's nice to know about me Myles. How do you know Hailey is lactating?" Skottie sounded suspicious.

I decided to come clean about the situation, bad enough having to walk on eggshells around old Fucka-da-bitch; trying to emotionally manage two more hormonal lactating women would be insane. "Hailey came to me late last night, only she thought her symptoms meant she had breast cancer, she wasn't thinking she was pregnant."

"Is that because you haven't had the chance to fuck her -- yet?" Skottie still sounded suspicious.

"C'mon Skottie. Don't do this to me, it's not fair. I won't tell you about Hailey and I won't tell Hailey about you." I was afraid I had fallen into a bitter brew of lactating female hormones, from which no man could escape with his dignity, possibly his life.

"Oooh-Kay, that's fair for a guy in your position. But whose milky tits do you like the best?"

"As I was saying, Hailey came over just as I was about to go to bed, complaining of tender and enlarged breasts and recent body changes, which she feared was breast cancer. As the medical officer for this unit, I took a look at the area where Hailey was having problems. I applied warm compresses and discovered she was lactating. We figured it had to be from the lichen soup since it had an ingredient that was being preferentially eaten by female rodents. Hailey's breasts were aching because they were full of milk. Discovering that the source of her discomfort wasn't cancer but overloaded milk ducts, I helped the poor girl out by relieving the pressure. Once I figured out how to work the pressure release valves, Hailey felt much better and snuck back to bed. For her it was as if I'd discovered a cure for cancer."

Not trying to hide the emotional hurt in her voice, Skottie asked, "Did Hailey get to spend the night with you Myles? Because, if she came to you just before you went to sleep and she didn't get back to the bunkhouse until around 5:30 this morning. When Hailey tried to sneak back to bed, she found me up early and crying in the bathroom. She lied to me, telling me she had skipped out for a midnight snack."

I felt compelled to add a few details, "Skottie, I think you can understand why Hailey didn't tell you the truth about her secret, at least not immediately. You're correct; Hailey wasn't over here for a snack. In fact, I was the one who was doing a little midnight snacking, snacking on her knackers."

"Hailey was able to breastfeed you for almost eight hours?" Skottie questioned me with surprise and incredulous skepticism after doing a quick calculation of time. "That would be some feat for a girl with teats the size of Hailey's."

Skottie wasn't letting this go. I scrambled to explain the timing of Hailey's early morning milk runs, plural. "She left once and then she came back a few hours later because she was leaking milk like crazy, and I was asked to help her out before she popped. When she went back to bed after the second feeding is when she ran into you and your dilemma." I hoped that the straightforward honest accounting, minus the sexy details, would placate Skottie.

She smiled, "You're a handy guy to have around an upset flock of lactating hens. I could use someone who knows how to operate my pressure release valves; I'm feeling achy and full. What can our experienced medical officer do for a girl with those kinds of problems?"

"It would be my pleasure to provide all the comfort and relief you would want." I indicated she should take a seat on my cot.

"My-yles," she called, stretching my name out into two long syllables, "you are avoiding my question. Do you like my big boobs better than Hailey's?"

"I can't say. I've only been given a small sample size; I'll need to do more work. So far, I've only gotten to sample two of the four available brews on tap at this outpost."

"Come over here young man," Skottie demanded in a husky voice, "you've got a couple of cute taps that are demanding to be sampled." I threw a damp towel into her lap and crawled on the cot, laying my head down on the towel and facing up at a long nipple dangling above my nose. I licked my lips to let Skottie know I was ready to drink whatever the house was offering.

"Open your mouth and close your eyes, get ready for a big surprise!" she sang with glee.

My mouth opened in a soft laugh as I held my eyes shut. Skottie was working her milk ducts, chasing her production toward the point of escape. I laid there with eyes closed, mouth open as she struggled to drain her ballooning bosom. "I'm having titty failure. My milk isn't coming out. What's wrong?"

In answer to her overwrought frustration, I counseled in a soft voice, "Hey Skottie, it's OK. Stop. Stop working yourself, rest your hands on top of your breast and let me hear you take a big, deep breath." She stopped and took a breath, her eyes still quick and anxious. "I want you to close your eyes and think back and imagine yourself coming to orgasm as I am making love to you on the open tundra. I want you to recall how it felt when your pussy was filled with my cock and I was pumping you hard and you were building toward ecstasy and you were moaning, 'fuck me, fuck me, get me, fuck me deep, fuck me hard Myles.'" I lifted my head and brought her nipple into my warm mouth. "Imagine how good it felt to be making love under the sky last week. Let that feeling envelop you and carry you away on the sensation of a sweet, swelling orgasm."

1...45678...10