Hot Landlord

Story Info
Landlord has me paying for rent with sexual services rendered.
1.5k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was twenty two at the time I left home and moved into a basement suit of a nice couple, Terry and Jackie, with their home situated on a forty acre farm.

They were a bit of a mismatch. He being fifty-eight, short, fat and unattractive and she forty-three, quite attractive with a killer body. I could see what he saw in her but what did she see in him?

I paid $1,200 a month rent but being young and mechanically inclined they would deduct what they felt fair in exchange for work or chores, services rendered. It worked out well with some months I paying little to nothing.

Jackie was a great cook often knocking on my door to give me left overs. She would often walk the grounds early in the summer mornings in her nightgown with her dogs and tending to her horses. A funny yet sexy sight. Wearing a nightie but always with rubber boots. In fact she was always in rubber boots throughout the day but typically donning tight jeans as her main attire come mid morning on. Believe me, her ass was second to none in tight jeans and always braless in tight t-shirts.

On several occasions she and I would bump into each other early in the morning. If the sun was just right I could easily see through her nighties. A beautiful silhouette out line of her nice braless tits and when she stood, her legs slightly parted, the outline of her beaver, camel toe clearly seen with the sun behind her. Beautiful.

Terry was a lucky, lucky man. One morning while she was walking in her nightie towards the front gate mailbox, the wind blew up her gown exposing her bare ass. Very nice.

Even with her morning routine, I never seriously thought about trying to do her or naking a pass I had a good thing going with this setup and did not want to literally fuck it up.

I had been there now over a year when Terry joined me to have a beer or five sitting out in his front lawn.

We spoke about this, that and the other just as we had done many times before.

As his consumption of beer increased our conversation changed to a more personal one.

He started telling me about his inability to pleasure his wife, with he being impotent. I felt more than a little uncomfortable. He proceeded to tell me how she, Jackie, was highly sexed and he was no longer able to meet her needs. I sat there quiet, just nodding my head.

Why am I being told this was my thought. He said he allowed other men to service her and with that he proceeded to show me literally a hundred pics on his phone of many men having sex with her. Every position imaginable, every race of person you could think of, every size and shape. Many being gang bang pics!

He said that Jackie fantasized often about me and he thought perhaps I would be willing to fuck her. "You would be doing me a massive favour." I told him that I'd rather not.

He asked as to why. I said, well for one, you have pics which means you're present. I wasn't into that nor was I into gang banging. He offered free rent to sweeten the deal. "No thanks."

He couldn't believe it. What's not to believe? Jackie had to have had at least a hundred to two hundred men if not more. Surely she had an STD of some kind. As beautiful as she was, she wasn't beautiful enough to pay a STD price for life.

He walked away and back into the house looking somewhat forlorn. I felt like Jackie wasn't in on the offer, her demeanour having not changed one iota in our further interactions.

Several weeks later, on a hot sunny afternoon, I could see out my window off into the distance, what looked to be Jackie sunbathing in the field.

She has a beautiful body. Not clearly being able to see her from that distance I got out my binoculars and checked her out. Well, well, there she be as naked as a Jay Bird. Oh wow what a beautiful sight. She put many a girl half her age to shame.

I watched her for the better part of an hour. At one point I could make out her hand exploring her pussy. She began rubbing one out, raising her hips up and down until her legs stiffened out straight as she reached orgasm. What a turn on. I too had to rub one off after watching that performance.

I must admit, I was seriously rethinking Terry's offer. I never let on to her that I had seen what I had. Our mornings were as usual and we spoke as if nothing had happened which as far as she knew, nothing had. I had witnessed her masturbating several more times while sunbathing, her not knowing that someone over a hundred yards away was watching.

One morning her, as usual in her nightie, asked me if I liked blueberry crisp. "I love blueberry crisp!" She quickly entered her kitchen and brought out the crisp. She was wearing oven-mitts so I opened my door and let her into my apartment where she placed it on my stove top.

She looked so sexy, even with those fucking rubber boots; the sun shining through the window and too her nightie. Her brown nipples were easily seen through the cloth. I thanked her but I didn't want her to leave.

I offered a coffee but she said she doesn't drink coffee or tea. I was at a loss on how I could keep her here. The crisp!

I suggested we try out the crisp! She said she doesn't eat sugars. What the fuck?

She laughed at that point. "I love to bake and I love how others love what I make but sugar is a poison I refuse to eat it." She apologized for poisoning me, to which I laughed.

She went on telling me how she doesn't take drugs of any kind, alcohol nor has she ever smoked adding, "I'm very particular about what goes into my body."

Inside my mind I was laughing. After all the pics of her getting fucked and fucked by many, it was odd to hear how discriminating she was about things entering her body.

I had to ask her, as to what pleasures she did allow herself. Without hesitation she said, "I love to fuck." I said, "Wow okay!" She then said, "You want to fuck?" I stood there completely off guard. I don't know why, but I was not expecting that.

She quickly took off her boots and nightie, standing before me looking absolutely incredible. She just stared into my eyes. I had no idea as to what to do. She then laid herself down on my kitchen table, "Pull up a chair and come eat me." I did as she asked, my concerns of a STD didn't evaporate because Hell it didn't even enter my mind!

My face quickly buried in her hair pie, I happily licked her beautiful self into orgasm. Her legs stiffened as I had seen them do several times from afar, this time with my head between them. She squeezed my head to the point where I thought it would pop like a zit.

She laid there on my kitchen table feeling the aftershocks of her climax. "Fill me with your cream" she demanded. I entered her pussy raw and fucked her til I and her came together. I released a load so intense my knees buckled with each throb of cum leaving me.

She sat up and with her hands, she pulled my face into her "B" cup tits. I came up for air kissing her passionately, a kiss so hot my dick sprung back to life.

She took me by the hand into my bedroom where she fucked my ass off. She was incredible. We started this something, which became a daily morning routine often repeated several times a day. She was insatiable, impossible to satisfy. I literally as a healthy twenty three year old male, having to get Cialis just to keep up with her. And even then, she had me dry coming so intense that it hurt. I found myself actually at times faking orgasm just to avoid the pain.

Terry caught on and true to his word, charged me no rent. I suppose you could make an argument that I was prostituting my services, a gigolo of sort.

Jackie told me that she was exclusively mine. "No others are needed." I told her that I knew of her past with gang banging and such but she promised, no more.

That was then. Two years later, as the saying goes, even with the most beautiful women, there's a man in their life, tired of fucking her.

I was that guy.

I could not keep up with her. When I slowed down, I knew she was getting it elsewhere. I broke it off for the most part fucking her maybe once, twice a week tops. Terry started charging me rent again with me eventually moving out.

It was fun while it lasted. The sad part was, the whole time I was fucking her, I never got an STD. The first woman I fucked after her, gave me herpes.

What the fuck.