Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 1 year ago

I liked your story however it felt lazy. You have a good grasp of writing English, that much is clear. So why do you write like a txt message. It would have flowed a LOT better without the constant HLB and TYM. describe them once and given them a name... it works a whole lot better. I would also suggest the use of more descriptive adjectives. I loved your concept and your writing otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Master_Doctor. Good writing but the constant back and forward of the characters makes the story feel disjointed and less great than it could have been. It doesn’t feel lazy to me, more like you tried a new writing style that didn’t work out so well.

You write well tho so I hope you keep writing.

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 1 year ago

Too fast, too easy... Just makes it boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKarob@Karob
I have always had a head full of sex fantasies. They wake me up in the wee hours of the morning, hot and tangled in sheets. They distract me during boring moments with thoughts of sweaty flesh, panting breaths and flushed skin. So, I’ve decided to try sharing them with all of ...