HOT MOM: Uber Driving Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On some level, she enjoyed the rough, degrading sex tremendously. She also dreaded it and felt guilty about what she was doing with them and how it affected her son. She told herself that she was protecting him from bullying but they continued to tease and harass him anyway.

Billy, Damian, and Elbert had introduced her to so many kinks. She had never swallowed after oral sex with her husband. Now, she gargled with Billy's spunk and blew bubbles with it while they laughed at her pretty face covered in sweat and spunk. Melanie had spent twenty minutes on her make-up before they came over. They loved to see the makeup run down her face from her tears and to smear her lipstick, forcing their dicks into her mouth.

Melanie had a conservative upbringing and been plain by comparison to her older sister Nicole. Nicole was vibrant and wild when they were younger. Their mother butted heads with Nicole, and Melanie felt it was better not to make trouble because she knew her mom had head hands full with Nicole. Nicole was always running off with boys in high school, and by the time she was 20, she had moved to Van Nuys to become a stripper. Nicole had her life together now, and a son of her own but they had not talked in years.

Melanie married Dave right out of High School. She drove a mini-van back then. She also held a part-time job and joined the PTA when her son was old enough to go to school. She would have never dreamed she would be a cum-soaked fuck doll back then.

A few years ago, she and her husband started to fall out of love with each other. They had become bored and complacent in a life of routine. It was Dave's idea to get online and start swinging. Melanie was resistant and didn't want to at first because she had been taught it was naughty. The first few couples they met were very supportive. Melanie met a blonde woman with blue eyes and big tits named Shayna. Shayna told Melanie she was once like her, but her husband got her a boob job, and now they broadcast their lives on Instagram and Twitter.

Melanie shuddered at the thought of the world, discovering she had a kinky side, but she was fascinated. Shayna embraced her sexuality and loved the attention. Shayna had a huge clit that she was once embarrassed by it. She could pull her clit out and hold it like it a tiny cock. She said that now men pay to see private photos and videos of her playing with it and stretching it out.

Shayna said she was what is known as a "Hot Wife." She didn't cuckold her husband. Her husband was a full and willing partner. He liked to watch his wife get dogged out and show off her sexy body to men. Shayna's husband enjoyed the game of other men wanting his wife and being able to tell her she could have sex with them.

Dave liked that too, and he liked Shayna a lot! So much so that he paid Shayna to fuck him without Dave or Melanie being part of the action.

Melanie suspected something was going on, but she thought the fault was with her. She read books on kinky fetishes, dyed her hair blonde and even wore contacts that changed her pretty green eyes to baby blue.

Melanie and Dave continued to have consensual encounters with other couples for a few years. They kept this from their family and especially their Son Brock who was about twelve years old at the time. Dave was a selfish lover, and he used these encounters mostly to fuck other women in front of Melanie.

Ironically, it was Dave seeing Shayna that ended the marriage. He had been fucking her behind Melanie's back. She suspected he was fucking her and she was so passive she just ignored all the warning signs. One day Dave confronted her and said he was leaving Melanie for Shayna.

After their inevitable divorce, Dave managed to keep the car, the house, and most of the assets by transferring them to his new girlfriend. He didn't even try to get shared custody of Brock. They were never that close although Brock was the spitting image of his father.

Karma has a way of catching up to guys like Dave. Shayna never intended to move away with him. She used him and discarded him a few months later and went back to her husband.

Melanie did get enough money from the divorce to afford to get a boob job. The new style was natural tits that don't look fake. Melanie insisted despite the advice of the Doctor she wanted stripper tits just like Shayna. She had 34DDD silicone implants two months after the divorce was finalized.

Her tits didn't look natural at all. No woman had natural volleyball shaped tits on her chest. A side effect was that her nipples were now permanently hard and quite noticeable. Melanie didn't care. She loved the attention she received. Men would turn their heads and watch her walk past. She was filled with a new level of confidence.

She also bleached her hair and got contacts to make her hair the same baby blue color as Shayna. She wanted to look just like her only much, much hotter!

Melanie had to purchase bras that had enough padding to hide her nipples or men would invariably stare at her tits in public. She fantasized about going braless and letting the puppies bounce around in a shopping mall but at the time she didn't dare.

She didn't enjoy the glares of condescension from the mothers or wives of the men who stared at her chest.

The boys had made all sorts of rules for her since they took charge. One of the rules was that Melanie wasn't allowed to wear bras under her clothes. It took a great deal of adjustment for her at first. Melanie discovered that she got a lot of odd stares and even a few indecent proposals but the world didn't blow up.

The trailer park they lived in was very trashy and it was pretty common for women to show off their bodies and go braless there. The only reason people seemed to notice Melanie when she walked around the park was that her tits were so perfect.

She rarely left the trailer except to pick up her son from school, drive Uber for extra money, grocery shop, or buy new sex toys and lingerie to entertain the boys.

They used her body as a bed for sexual science experiments. They shoved dildos up her ass and twisted them like screws. They pulled her pussy flaps open wide and stretched them. They tested her gag reflex until she puked on a broom handle sized sex toy she bought for that purpose. They pulled her around the bedroom by her nipples, kicked her in the cunt, choke fucked her, and generally took no mercy on their willing sex-toy.

She was only permitted to wear lingerie when she was at home now. She had to change as soon as she got inside into something sexy in case they came over.

The boys liked her to greet them at the door in a Strappy Black Chantilly Lace Teddy or a soft blue eyelash lace baby doll with lace panties. They'd rip it off her body like they were peeling a banana with fake tits. Usually, on school days, the boys let her wear panties to greet them after school. The panties didn't stay on long. They would almost always stuff the panties into her mouth or in her pussy shortly after she answered the door.

On weekends they would expect her to be naked when she answered the door. Today, they had come over and let themselves in to her trailer. They insisted she give them a key when this arrangement first began.

Melanie was in the shower shaving her legs and cunt in anticipation of their arrival. They opened the door to the shower and dragged her out, still soaking wet. They made her follow them on her hands and knees into the bedroom.

This was Melanie's new life now, and she had made adjustments to her lifestyle to continue it.

"This fucking cunt belongs to us now," Damien said.

Melanie nodded that it did.

Damien slapped her across the face hard. He expected her to say the words out loud and agree. Melanie sniveled and huffed. She closed her pretty eyes and summoned her Dimbo persona. This was the dimwitted bimbo she needed to be at times like this.

"It's your pussy, Damien! It belongs to all of you now!" Melanie looked reluctant to admit, but even if she didn't admit it to herself, she was flattered. Her husband could have had that pussy anytime he wanted, and instead, he wanted any pussy beside hers while they were married.

These three boys were mean, but they wanted to get inside that pussy. They wanted to peel her cunt lips back and consume her juicy pussy like three hungry wolves sharing a willing sheep.

Damien Lee was the youngest of the three boys. He had pale skin and jet black hair. He always wore black t-shirts with the name of a rock band on them. Some people thought Damien was a nickname since he looked like a stereotype of someone you'd expect to be named Damien. He was a product of his upbringing in a house with four brothers and a single parent.

His brother Billy Lee was a redneck kid who liked to kick ass and ask questions later. He liked muscle cars and Country music. He looked like Damien in the face, but the similarities ended there. He was more broad-shouldered and muscular and had short-cropped brown hair. Billy had a wafer-thin mustache he was trying to grow out.

Elbert Howard AKA "Big Man" was 6'5" and looked like an adult. He was black, had a full afro, and had a portly build. Elbert tended to be quiet except when he was in the bedroom. He liked bossing around a sexy white woman, and he often made it racial. "You like this black dick? Come and suck a fart of this nigger's asshole," he said to her.

Melanie wasn't racist, and it made her feel very dirty that Elbert acted as it bothered her she was white. It also made her feel very dirty to lean forward and pull his fat ass cheeks apart and lick between his crack lovingly kissing his dark, puckered asshole. She knew he would fart right in her face. They loved doing that after they came all over her and were almost done with her. Melanie had found nearly vomited the first few times she did this for them. She discovered that if she became enthusiastic about licking their assholes that they didn't make her do it as often and learned to pretend to love it.

"Let me lick all of your assholes and clean your dicks before you go, please! I don't want you leaving with shit on your cocks," she insisted.

Billy shoved a fist into her asshole and twisted it up to the wrist. "Don't tell us when we are done! You aren't rid of us that easily!"

"Oh, Mmmmm, fuck that feels good! Oh good! Please stay," Melanie had a mini-orgasm. She discovered she could cum when someone shoved a fist into her cunt or asshole. She backed up into his fist to force it deeper into her bowels. The boys had fisted her asshole to the elbow after extended fuck-sessions in the past. Melanie would never have done those things before she met them but now she craved it. She loved the packed feeling of someone wriggling around in her guts. It made her feel wholly dominated and very nasty.

She was also deeply ashamed she got off on the experience.

They had been at it for four hours, and the young guys had lost count of their orgasms. Each of them had spunked three or four times. Melanie had cum deep in her asshole, pussy, and even dripping from her nose. She swallowed most of it. The guys liked to see her play with it in her mouth. They made her hold her mouth open and show them before they'd let her swallow.

They liked to watch her squat and drip the cum out of her cunt and asshole onto the floor and then turn around and lap it up for them. It was degrading and deeply humiliating for Melanie, yet she hoped they would ask her to do it today. She craved more cum, and she could see they were getting tired and almost done with her.

She didn't dare ask them to make her do it though.

Melanie had discovered anytime she drew a line for them of things she didn't want to do the boys insisted on crossing it. Melanie also discovered if she liked something too much, they stopped asking her to do it. The key was not to make it too obvious if she was trying to influence them because the boys could be very arbitrary.

They had been very generous in some ways. They could have taken everything from her and left her fridge empty. She didn't want to rock the boat too much. If they suspected she was manipulating them, there would be severe consequences.

The boys wiped their cocks in her hair and let her lick their nuts and dicks clean. She loved the taste of her pussy on their cocks. She had grown used to the taste of her own shit on their dicks as well.

Cleaning them with her mouth was the only way she could keep them from fucking her pussy with their dirty cocks.

"You did good," Billy pat the woman on the top of her head while she looked up at him with her sexy blue eyes and sucked his pecker clean.

"Really? Then why are you leaving so soon?" Melanie was exhausted too, but she used to have a knock-down drag-out sessions with them that last eight hours or longer.

"Bitch, we been at this for four hours!" Elbert reminded her.

"Has it been that long? Are you hungry? Do you want something from the fridge?" Melanie asked them politely.

"We'll take whatever we want. We don't need your permission," Damien insisted as he put his black Slayer T-shirt on and zipped his pants.

"I know that! It doesn't hurt for me to be polite and ask, though," Melanie was careful to be polite. She didn't want to come across as too aggressive. Melanie had discovered if she seemed reluctant for them to leave when they finished that the boys would wrap up sooner.

"May I put on my negligee and panties and walk you to the door?" Melanie had laid out a new powder blue outfit to wear to greet them, but she never had a chance to model it. She had spent almost a hundred dollars on the sexy outfit for them. The base was a cupless strapped body harness that didn't cover her tits. It came with a matching O-ring strappy O-ring panty that gave the impression of a camel toe in the front but left the butt crack completely revealed. She wore a sheer embroidered baby doll over it with a fine netting that left nothing to the imagination.

"Fuck that, stay naked!" Billy demanded, and the others agreed.

There was no mistaking that Melanie looked freshly fucked. Her make-up was running, and they had pulled her hair so that it was completely frazzled. She had jizz on her nose, and there were several bruises from the places they had slapped her or been rough. The boys had put several hickeys on her neck and one on her belly.

Her pussy was swollen and wet. Melanie had initially been embarrassed when she was told to shave her cunt bald. Dave wanted her to do that, and she thought it was too much. She had kept it trimmed for him. Now, she had no hair on her pussy, just like she did when she was a little girl.

If she bent over her labia stuck out like a pair of lips within a fatter set of pussy lips, Melanie used to he had a tighter, more compact pussy. That was years ago when she saw Nicole undressing back when she was in High School.

A tight, thin-lipped pussy would have never pleased the boys. They would have stretched it out immediately. They enjoyed punishing her pussy. They loved watching her fuck herself on her bedpost or a table leg. The boys took sport in slapping her pussy lips to test how elastic they were once they became swollen and puffy.

She had fucked herself onto a bowling ball pin this afternoon for them, and her pussy hung open like a defeated oyster.

Her asshole was fully stretched as well. She kept it clean and even gave herself enemas before the guys came over so that they wouldn't get as much poop on their cocks. She had a pretty pink asshole, but it was stretched out like delicious bubblegum after someone blew a bubble with it right now.

If the guys told her to be naked, she knew better than to argue. They expected her to wear a pair of sexy pumps around the house even when she was naked, so she put them on and prepared to escort them out.

"You walk out of here? Oh no, white bitches crawl!" Elbert pointed to his feet and expected Melanie to heel like a dog.

They loved to make up often arbitrary rules. Melanie discovered a long time ago that it was best not to ask if this was a permanent rule. If she did, they would always say yes, but if she didn't, they would often forget that they told her to do it.

"Bark like a good doggie!" Damien patted her on the ass as he looked down at the sexy MILF.

"RUFF!" Melanie smiled. She thought what they made her do was funny sometimes and in this case, she played along. They had fucked her so thoroughly. The endorphins from all the pain would be kicking in soon. Melanie had endured a great deal of pain coupled with physical stimulation and sexual gratification. The boys were rough and never thought about her pleasure. Melanie had been raised to be naturally submissive. She loved to please, and it turned her on to give pleasure so the more they got off, the more she got off.

She also couldn't deny to herself that the attention of three guys all on her made her extremely wet. There were no other women she was competing with. The guys consumed her completely and lusted for her. They degraded her like a filthy whore, but she couldn't deny that something about that made it even hotter.

She had tried dating nice guys after Dave left. She met them online, and she even had sex with a few after a few dates. It had done nothing for her. Now there were days her libido was so intense she hoped the guys would bring a few friends, but they rarely did. She was their little secret treasure chest to be opened anytime they wanted.

Melanie would masturbate in the bathtub after they left. She liked to reflect on the wild sessions they had and decompress in the tube. She wanted to lay under the faucet and let it run on her destroyed pussy. She loved the splash of the water flowing like liquid healing on her sex.

Melanie didn't care that they were laughing at her like she was crazy for cock. She wiggled her ass like it was a tail and panted for them like a happy slut-puppy.

"Do you love us?" Billy smirked.

"RUFF!" Melanie barked agreeably, and they laughed. They didn't think she liked this at all, but they didn't care. As long as she did what they wanted, they would keep coming over.

They opened the door and walked into the living room of the trailer.

Brock was playing Nintendo on the TV. They went to high school with him.

"What's up, Poopsicle?" Billy sneered at him.

Brock had seen his mother after they finished with her many times in the past. He didn't like it, but he wasn't shocked anymore. He tried to ignore them.

"I thought we agreed if I let you come over that you would be nice to Brock?" Melanie asked from the floor.

"You don't LET us do anything," Damien yanked her head back by her hair and made her look up at him.

"It was a figure of speech, Sir! Oooh, ouch! Oh!" Melanie genuinely resented that, and it hurt her.

"Billy WAS being kind," Elbert joked "Brock is a Shitsicle!"

The boys laughed at Brock.

Brock was thin and wimpy. He wanted to defend his mom and his ego, but he knew better than to fight back. That would only make things worse for both he and his mother.

"How much money you got?" Elbert started digging through her purse.

"There is a twenty in there, but we need it for groceries, Sir!" Melanie often called them Sir when she was trying to be respectful. She was still on all fours in the living room. She didn't enjoy Brock seeing her this way, but it was something he had come to terms with.

"So? my maw needs it for groceries too," Elbert took the twenty and then held up her birth control pills.

"Please, sir, I need that!" she begged.

"Why? so you don't have no black babies?" He threw the packet of pills on the ground in front of her. "I don't want to pay no child support anyway. Take one," he insisted.

"I took it in the morning, Sir!" she said politely.

"See that you keep taking them," Billy shrugged as he opened the fridge and looked around. "No beer?" he lamented.