Hot Neon - Segment 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our crotches mingle together, sticky and wet. A faint, pleasant tinge of earthy warmth wafts between us, tickling my nostrils. It's me, and her, our aroused perfume mixing and mingling. We make a strange sort of pheromone cocktail, and we both seem to like it.

I'm panting. Chains uses a hand to grasp both of our cocks, rubbing the swollen meat of my erection against her own, flesh to flesh. Our bellies touch, pressing tight as she strokes our two cocks together.

The other woman's fingers are firm and strong, but gentle. I stifle a groan, but only just. Our drooling poles meet in either war or peace, sliding over each other. The friction of their surfaces feels delicious.

"Oh fuck," Chains whispers hoarsely. I couldn't agree more. As a matter of fact, I'm feeling that surging ache that tells me that Little Pepper is building herself up to dump a sticky load all over this girl's fat boner.

The urge I have, though, is different. Wild. Newfound. Possibly, kind of stupid or crazy. It's one of those inklings that tickles at me, tells me that I'm really feeling her.

Something about this is just right, and it would be nice to take it further still. It's almost a prospect I tease myself with, going all the way with her, but one that tempts me more with each flash of explicit imagery in my mind.

Only one way to ease into this. I lean forward, my lips brushing against her own at first, but then kissing deeper, hungrier. Honestly, it might just be that I'm absurdly horny right now, but I don't care. My primal side just wants to do exactly this.

Her arms wrap around me, holding me tightly against her body, while my hands find her waist and dig into her flesh. It's an awkward peck, at first, and she seems slightly hesitant, but after a second or two, Chains melts into the kiss.

She moans softly into my mouth, her tongue darting out to caress my own. It's muffled, our meeting noises, but this definitely seems to be working, for her as well as for me.

I push her hand away from the both of us, gripping her myself, stroking her. I want to feel her. I want to remember this length, this impressive girth. I need to know how good this is. I think I want her to stick that hammer inside of me.

That thought in particular has played upon me for the past few moments, taunting me, wondering what it would be like, how it would feel. Telling me to just do it, just try it. Give in and give myself to her for just this once.

When the kiss breaks, I'm panting. She's panting, too, and I hold her close, our erect lengths jabbing into one another's thigh, hip, tummy... everywhere. This is a calling I don't think I can fight any more, if only because we're both painfully turned on right now.

I nibble her ear, trace the lobe with my tongue as I feel her body shiver a little, then press in a bit, licking at her ear. "Fuck me..." I whisper. Just saying it makes me want to writhe. I actually did it. I can hardly believe I found the nerve.

I can tell from her expression that she wants this like I want this, and it's taking monumental restraint to be my voice of reason. "Are you sure? Have you ever done this before?" she softly asks back.

"No," I admit with a sigh. Never thought I'd be this eager to try. "You'll be my first. Have me. Make me yours."

She hisses in a breath, likely trying to hold back from spilling a pent-up load right here and now. "I know you're all keyed up, but you haven't done this. You're not used to it. I'm going to hurt you if I put it inside you."

It's true. My mind reels at the idea, and my dick twitches. But what the hell? I'm a big girl, and if I decide I'm ready to take another woman's cock in my butt - and a very hard, very willing one at that - then there's no sense waiting for the perfect moment or a safe place. There's nothing wrong with being spontaneous sometimes.

"It'll hurt for a while, but that's okay. I want this. I want you in my ass. Please..." She's probably right; this is probably a stupid idea that seems appealing because she's got me blazing hot right now, and it would be best to try anything else, but I can't put it out of my mind.

I can hear Chains trying to keep her composure instead of shoving me onto the bunk and stuffing my guts full of that big pole. "Okay, Pepper. Okay. If it hurts too bad, let me know and I'll try my best to stop. It might be hard to do when I get really excited. Just... take whatever position you want to, and I'll ease you into things."

I'm not sure how to do this. On my back? On all fours? Laying on my front? What will work best? This isn't something I exactly planned or prepared for. At least if getting banged by her turns out not to be all my mind cracked it up to be, I tried it for myself and decided I didn't like it, right?

I just decide it's probably most fitting for me to get on all fours so that she doesn't have any trouble getting behind me. When I'm set up, I glance back over my shoulder, my ass pointed at her. This feels awkward.

It feels so vulnerable, so exposed. As she eases in behind me, I kind of expect to feel that length in between my buns, a warm, fat thing that tests my bravado. That doesn't happen yet. Her strong hands glide along my hips, and then she shifts.

I gasp and look away as she sinks lower, and soon she's tugging my cheeks apart, baring all the better my snug, puckered ring. Then, her hot breath tickles that sensitive bit of flesh, and... that's her tongue. I jolt. That's her tongue, right there.

Moving in slow circles, teasing, licking, tasting. I tremble.

Nobody's ever licked my asshole before. My fingers tangle in the sheets as she gives long, purposeful, ice-cream swipes across the pink, tight muscle. A shudder runs through me, and I whimper, closing my eyes. I can't help it. This feels good. So fucking good. Wow. I did not expect to like this half as much as I do right now.

My toes curl as her tongue ravages me, sweeping and slurping, probing, rubbing. She takes time to lick and press with deliberate precision, and I swear I could melt into a pile of goo under the assault.

Her tongue isn't rough; she's gentle, careful, and patient. She even wriggles it inside, swirling and rolling, pushing in and pulling out, until my entire rear end is buzzing with sensation.

Chains works slowly and steadily, letting me adjust to her touch, while I squirm and moan beneath her ministrations. I feel how wet and slobbery it is there, and I gasp for breath. We might not have lube handy for this, but we have spit. That's going to have to do.

A first fingertip kisses against my quivering star, pressing gently inward. "Does that feel okay?" she whispers.

The question seems unnecessary. Of course it does. But I nod anyway, and she presses deeper. The tip of her digit disappears, gently sliding back and forth inside of me.

She adds a second finger for good measure, trying to help me get used to having something new in my body. She moves for a few moments, pumping and pushing, testing me, trying to loosen me up so she won't rend me apart.

Then she stops.

I groan, feeling her fingers withdraw from where they were doing their best to stretch me open. "Why did you stop?" I whine.

Her hand reaches down to stroke me again. "I'm going to try," she offers, half-breathy. "It might still sting, but just do your best to relax."

Chains eases up to her knees then, behind me, and her hand holds onto my hip. It's such a new experience for me, such a totally different dynamic, to be mounted by another girl. To feel someone else's weight above mine, pressing down on my back.

To feel the fat, bulbous head of her cock pressing against my anal ring, poised to enter, to sodomize me. She takes a moment to drool into her palm, I'm guessing, and wetly slather her saliva all over her length, too.

"You can do this, Pepper," she says softly, her hand flexing to squeeze my ass. "Don't tense up, and don't fight it. I'll be as careful as I can, but I feel very eager... so please understand if I get a little carried away."

For some reason, hearing her say that makes me start shaking. Her hips begin to push forward, and that prodding sensation strengthens by double, triple, quadruple, until finally I feel her thick, pulsing shaft slip inside.

Even if it's just the tip of her rod right now, it does hurt to have it lodging up my behind. I whimper and wince as she stretches me open. It feels like she's about to rip my insides out. I grunt and push my face into her pillow to muffle a squeal, hoping the discomfort will calm soon.

She keeps working it in, stretching me wider than anything I've experienced. After what seems like forever, I feel more than her tip. I feel her fullness filling me. Filling me, stretching me wide, making me want to cry out in agony or ecstasy. I can't even tell which is coursing harder through me right now.

"Halfway. Ohhh, fuck," she pants into my ear as I writhe against her. I feel the heat of her breath against my neck, her body so close to mine in this carnal, intimate embrace. And then she begins to push her hips forward again.

With every inch she goes deeper, and each one sends an electric shock through me, sending shivers down my spine, and leaving me trembling in place. Wow. This is starting to hurt less.

There's still a dull, thrumming ache, but it's also starting to feel nice, warm, comfortable almost. As though I'd been waiting for it for a very long time. Not that I'd have ever even expected to think about it.

As the pain subsides, it begins to give me some degree of pleasure. I feel myself opening up to her, welcoming her into me. This is all so new, so strange and wonderful and painful at the same time, but I kinda love it.

I've slipped my beef into a parade of girls, probably enough to make triple digits, and of course I've let some of them have it in the backdoor, if they wanted to take me there. But this is special. Chains is special. I'm the one getting it this time, and this is... well, it's fucking great.

We're both breathing heavily together as she starts pumping me, using her hands and hips to guide herself, moving deeper inside of me. Then, almost impossible to imagine, and painfully far up my rectum, I feel her reach bottom.

Her hips nestle against my rear. Her balls kiss my sensitive bridge, caressing the taint with their silky, smooth texture. I feel the mighty flexing and throbbing of her shaft deep within my bowels, and I know she's buried in me completely.

This is unbelievable. Like nothing else I've ever felt before. Nothing compares. It's so big and heavy inside of me, like it has no business being here, but somehow it fits, and it feels good. She's taken me.

"Fuck, Pepper, you're so fucking tight," she gasps into my ear. Believe me, I'm extra aware of that right now. She's stretched me open, made me expand on her girth to form a perfect, custom fit for her cock.

There's a certain intimacy between us, two girls laying together, sharing the warmth of our bodies. Her length laying claim to my virginal passage. We're connected, in ways neither of us had planned. Ways we're both enjoying enormously. If sexual chemistry is a thing, I think we're the kind that shouldn't be mixed, or we'll make a bomb.

She withdraws slowly, almost halfway, and pushes forward again to give me a gentle thrust. The weight of her strong frame pushes down on my back, Chains pinning me to the bed with her body as she continues to fuck me gently.

Not hard. Not yet. She's got restraint. She wants me to get acclimated to feeling her hips flush against my cheeks. I know she wants her pleasure, but she wants me to enjoy this too. Her body tells me. Mine responds in kind.

My eyes flutter closed as I surrender to her. Our breaths mingle, the both of us struggling not to grunt too loud in the quiet darkness, as though afraid the other inmates will hear. As though fearful someone will catch us doing this.

And we are doing it, aren't we? Or rather, she's doing it, because I can't move. The bunk squeaks a bit beneath us as she quickens her pace.

There it is, that unmistakable clap of flesh on flesh, a sound that lights a beacon, announces plain and clear that Chains is ramming her cock up my ass.

We fight to keep it quiet, but our bodies betray us anyway.

Pap. Pap. Pap.

The rhythmic slapping of her pelvis against my ass is growing louder, more distinct, a hastening tempo to tell all in earshot that she's dicking me silly. I don't know if any of the other inmates are listening, and I'm not sure if I care. What matters now is us. She and I. Nothing else, not for now.

The air grows warmer, steamier around me as the friction increases. My head lolls from side to side as I try to relax and enjoy it. I'm sure I'm shuddering, my nerves on fire.

My swelling orgasm hits me by absolute surprise, slamming me straight to the brink without warning.

In normal circumstances, I know that my cum would rocket forth in strong, expressive ropes, shooting up into the air, spraying my lover with sticky gobs.

With her inside me, it leaks and strings out in a softer dribble that feels so different, and yet so much better.

It's slow and wet. More sensual. Less frantic.

"Ohhh fuck." My quivering whisper echoes softly in the room. "Don't stop, please don't stop..."

Chains is pounding away now, grunting softly with exertion. "Mnnh! Gonna cum...!" she gasps into my ear. I couldn't have expected how this makes me fucking shudder in delight.

Like lightning bolts streaking down my spine, the sensation strikes my brain, igniting an explosion of pleasure throughout my body. I'm going to make her feel good. She's going to blow her hot, virile load right up my butt, deep and deliberate.

Her body's gift to mine, a treasure I never knew I wanted until this very moment.

"Cum for me," I pant. "Cum inside me. Fill me up with your juice. Oh god, oh god-!"

Chains gives a final few humps, almost desperate, and then lets loose, her orgasm probably hitting her like a freight train. A blast of heat ripples through me as I feel the first spurt of semen erupt deep within me. She's doing it.

That one spurt is followed by another. And then another. In rapid succession, I feel Chains' seed fill me up. I thought I was an able-bodied shooter, but this woman cums like a fucking firehose.

That batch of sticky brew must have been stored up for a while. Maybe five days, a week, or maybe even longer.

Her dick flexes powerfully, jumps and bucks inside me as she spurts her creamy essence into my guts, filling every crevice with her thick, warm fluids. It's thick, I can tell, and molten hot. This is an absolute flood, a deluge of sperm pouring into my bowels.

I can feel it splashing against my inner walls, seeping into places I'd never known were there. So many thoughts run roughshod through my mind as Chains grunts and tenses atop me, basting my insides in her hot ejaculate.

Wow, that's a really big load.

It must have felt so good to cum so hard.

How long has it been since she last came?

She must be worn out.

I wonder when she last had a partner to do that with.

Relieved of her ample burden, her weight shifts off of me and I gasp as her spent cock plops from my rear. I feel some of her excess butter dripping out of my tender, stretched anus, trickling down between my thighs, staining me with the evidence of our coupling.

"Sorry I kinda came on your bed..." I pant out. "It just happened."

She chuckles, low and full of afterglow. "You're fine. You're not a virgin anymore, you know?"

I nod softly, and her arms wrap around as she sort of cuddles me up from behind. We stay like that for a while, reveling in the warmth of the come-down and each other.

This is so very different from what I'm used to. Typically, we'd be going our separate ways, or taking a shower, right after, and that would be the end of it.

But now, it seems that we're staying here for a while. For both of us, at least. As if sensing that I need a little time to process everything, she presses her lips gently to my neck.

"You can go back to your bunk now, if you want to," she invites, tender and soft.

"I don't know if I wanna," I admit. She's got such a sweet tone for someone who was fucking the shit out of me only moments ago. "Maybe I'll sleep here with you."

Chains snickers, and strokes her fingers along my hip bone. "Well, then, all you've got to do is stay. Don't worry about anything else."

***

Chains lays beside me as the morning rays cut through the tiny cell window, naked under the covers, resting her head on my shoulder. Our legs are tangled together, and the floppy heft of the older woman's penis kisses against my lower back as I stir awake.

Oh. The memory comes back to me in a rush: we had sex, and fell asleep together, cuddled up in the cramped space of her bunk.

My bottoms and panties lie on the floor in a heap, her own discarded garments a couple of feet away. I can still feel the imprint of her swollen shaft inside me, still feel the lingering warmth of her spunk dribbling down my ass crack.

There's something about sleeping with someone. Somehow, the intimacy of sharing a bed makes the experience more intense than simply screwing them. It's not often that I have that experience, and this is my first time as the receiving partner in this situation.

We wake slowly, neither of us wanting to move too fast. After all, we did fuck the night before. I'm going to be sore today. Probably walking a little funny. Probably wincing when I sit down. But that's okay. Because it's worth it.

"Probably should put some clothes on before the wakeup call," Chains chuckles, seemingly a little sheepish after our night of debauchery.

I nod. "Yeah. I think we're due for a shower anyway. Can't go anywhere without washing off the night's sweat."

She smiles at me. "I agree. The little sink in this cell hardly suffices to clean up after something like that. Let's get dressed, shall we?"

Outside of the blanket, it's freezing. Little Pepper shrinks up in the cold, before I squirm my clothing back on and do a few stretches. Not a moment too soon to get dressed, as the painfully loud buzzer erupts across the cell block, waking the slumbering women who would surely rather have stayed buried beneath their blankets.

The alarm sounds again, and we shuffle our way outside, trying not to slip on the slick tile of the corridor floor. It feels strange being fully clothed once more, lined up like a flock as we move to the showers.

Chains stays a step behind, and I look back over my shoulder as she settles herself into order. Our eyes meet for a moment, and I feel heat rise to my cheeks.

I sort of dig her. And maybe there could be something between us. Maybe...

Or, then again, maybe not. Maybe it was just some good sex, just us blowing off a little steam, and nothing more. A lot of things happen during captivity, I guess. Sometimes those things linger, sometimes they fade quickly. I wouldn't be surprised by either outcome.

As I watch her, I notice that the old girl looks pretty damn pleased with herself. Getting laid tends to have such an effect. Puts that extra spring in a girl's step, clears her head. I can see why she's smiling.

I sigh and rub the back of my neck. If her focus is sharpened, there's no way I'm going to beat her at chess today. Not that I was likely to win against her anyway.