Hot Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked her upwards from tit to ear and buried his nose into her hair as he kissed her neck.

"Damn, you smell good," he said.

"Good enough to eat?" she said, stroking his clean-shaven cock for the first time.

"Oh yeah."

"Eat me," she said with a gasp. "Then you can have me any way you want."

He sat her on the bed, spread her legs and knelt in front of her. Her pubic hair was trimmed short and formed a crescent that seemed to point at her crotch.

"God, I'm so fucking wet," she hissed.

"I've fantasized about this," he said, looking up into the brown pools of her eyes.

"So have I," she whispered.

She hissed again when he dove face first into her cunt. He rammed his tongue into her and then licked along her salty lips. She was right, her pussy was swamped. Her clit was large and swollen and glistened in front of his nose. He licked it before sucking the whole thing into his mouth.

"Yes!" she barked, "That's it."

She wrapped her legs around him tightly and put her hands on the sides of his head like it was a steering wheel and maneuvered his mouth all around her sweet spot, showing him how she liked it. She moaned with every poke of his tongue and suck of her clit, and Cody's hands squeezed her ass in time with his oral action. She was in a state of physical bliss, she could not remember ever being eaten like this, and if she had, it had been a long, long time. Going down was not something her husband had had any interest in for who knows how long, but she was craving it now and this kid was giving her a major, magical dose.

"Ugh," she groaned, when unexpectedly she felt Cody's finger slide into her asshole.

Instantly, his mouth, his butt cheek squeezes, and his ass finger were working in unison and keeping perfect time. Toni's clit was getting a blowjob, her pussy was getting tongue-fucked and her ass was getting finger-fucked simultaneously. Her legs were like boas around his back, and she matched his movements as she pumped her groin into his face, fucking him with her turgid tool.

Her flesh was now tacky with sweat. Her nails dug into his scalp. Her ass muscles pinched around his finger as it reamed her. Her cum, deep inside, was roiling, soon to flow.

"I'm gonna come, Cody," she cried out. "I'm gonna come big."

She nearly screamed when she released, an orgasm like she'd never had. Her long-stored cum shot out of her, her pussy became a geyser, spraying Cody's face and filling his mouth. Her body quaked in spasms and her legs jellified and unwrapped, and slipped from his body, and all the while her vocal cords emitted garbled mutterings of welcome, guilty pleasure.

As soon as her body quivers became minimal, Cody rose up to kiss her. He pushed her back so she was lying flat on her back. At the same time his slimy tongue entered her mouth, his cock slid into her. It was a long wet kiss. Toni hugged his cock with her cunt.

"You taste good," he said, kissed her again, and started fucking her.

Cody's cock was a like bloated banger ready to burst, sliding in and out of Toni in warm, slippery bliss. He slammed his meat into her, and she returned the favor, and their bodies throbbed in a synced cadence that creakily rocked the bed on its frame.

"Damn, this feels good," he said into her ear, and sucked her lobe into his mouth. Toni clamped her cunt muscles around his cock. "That's even better." He squeezed her buttocks with both his hands as he pounded her.

They continued, working together, humping, clamping, squeezing. Cody rammed his finger back up her butt.

"You like my ass, don't you?" she said, with half a breath.

"You knew that already," he replied, and mashed his mouth against hers. Soon their tongues were fucking right along with their genitals, and their mutual groans and grunts kept time.

After a couple more minutes of mad fucking, Cody knew his cum was rising and he wasn't going to last much longer.

Cody broke their marathon kiss and grunted, "Goddam, this is so fucking good. Here I come."

"Good," was the only reply breathless Toni could come up with.

"Come with me," he said sharply. "Let's come together."

He put a little extra bucking in his fucking, and pried a second finger into her asshole. Then he almost wrenched his neck twisting down to take one of her nipples into his mouth, and he sucked. Toni was wheezing with every thrust.

About thirty more seconds was all it took. Cody's body shook as he erupted, and he kept his mouth working on her tit as he downloaded multiple streams of his sperm into her. Just as his semen was about drained, his body still shivering with delight, Toni's body shook beneath him.

"I'm coming," she blurted, almost a shout. "I'm coming again."

"Do it. Do it." Cody slammed his spent penis into her a few more times to make sure.

She squawked and squirmed and let loose. Another whopper. Cody felt her heated flow surround his cock inside her and trickle down his balls on the way out. When her aftershocks had abated, he pulled out and lay beside her, and gently kissed her on her lips and chin and cheeks and neck and forehead. Then he held her close, and she held him, their sticky skin adhered, in contented silence.

Toni was lying there, with her head on Cody's shoulder and her arm around him, thinking, Wow. Here I am, first time with this kid, and I just had two of the biggest orgasms of my life, back-to-back. And the first time we fuck, we came together. She couldn't remember if that had happened before; she didn't think so.

She raised her head, looked into his eyes and smiled. He smiled back. Then they both broke into subtle laughter.

"That was beautiful," she said.

'Yes, it was," he said.

They nestled together in silence and thought. Cody was thinking about how much he appreciated how lucky he was, and Toni was thinking how lucky she was to be appreciated. She felt lovingly spent. Her head was on his shoulder and she gazed at her fingers as they lightly caressed his chest. Gradually her fingers feathered south, over his firm stomach, his navel, and finally to the head of his now-hardened cock, which she teased with her fingertip. Then she took it in her hand, held its girth, stroked it. Cody's midsection squirmed with expectation. She cupped his balls in the palm of her hand and massaged them with her nimble fingers for a bit. Then she scooted down and Cody sucked air like a pissed-off cobra when she took his cock into her mouth.

Toni had no idea how good of a cocksucker she was, but she figured if she kept her lips around it and kept sucking until he came in her mouth, it would be deemed a success. It felt warm and big in her mouth. Cody sifted his fingers through her jet black hair and sighed loudly with gratification while she kneaded his nuts and sucked him in a syncopated groove that stroke-by-stroke was bringing his semen to a boil.

It didn't take long, maybe three minutes, tops. Toni kept her jaws clamped around his cock as his body vibrated with ejaculation. His ass bucked and his cum filled her mouth in spurts and she tasted his seed before she swallowed. She had cum on her chin when she removed her mouth from his cock and sat up. Cody licked off the cum and kissed her, and tasted her oily tongue. Then he pushed her onto her stomach and got behind her and whispered dirty nothings into her ear. He told her how fucking hot she was, and how much she turned him on, and how she made him so fucking hard his cock ached, and how good she smelled and how good she tasted, and how he'd been fantasizing about her for a month, and how good she is in bed. He kissed her ear, her neck, her shoulders, and all over her back, working his way down. He finally reached her butt and gently spread her cheeks, exposing her beguiling asshole. Then he licked her rim and his tongue started its slow dance around it.

"Ooh, ooh," Toni cooed.

It startled her at first and she tensed up and puckered. But she relaxed when she realized how good it felt. Very good. No one had ever licked her ass before. It was almost like a dream. She relaxed even more. But her dreamy state ended when Cody's tongue dove into her asshole. Another first. It felt weird at first, but then...weird and wonderful.

Toni turned her head to the side and said, "Cody, what are you doing?"

He came up for air and said, "What do you think I'm doing? I'm licking your butt." He stuck his index finger into her ass and wiggled it. Then he moved up behind her and said softly, "You know I think you have a great ass. What do you expect?" His dick was hard again so he rubbed it against the crack of her ass.

"Well, don't get any big ideas, Buster."

"It's too late for that."

"I don't think so." She couldn't imagine Cody sticking his big dick up there.

"You don't think so, what?"

"Anal."

"You said I could have you any way I want."

He had her there. "Yeah, I guess I did," she said. "But...How about I give you a rain check on that?"

Things had gone so well, Cody didn't want to push the issue and screw things up. He didn't want to force her to do something she wasn't ready for.

"Okay," he said. "I guess I'll have to give your ass a pass. But I'm not finished with you."

He put his arms around her from behind, held her breast in one hand and her crotch in the other and kissed her neck.

"We're going for triples," he said expectantly.

"Oh, My God," Toni said.

Cody spread her legs and lifted her butt so she was on her knees facing away from him. He stuck his pole between her legs and entered her vagina from behind and fucked her doggy style. It took some time and plenty of pounding but they both were able to reach orgasm. Cody came first but then kept screwing her with his somewhat depleted cock until Toni shrieked and shivered and shook and came, leaving a small puddle on the bed cover.

They collapsed onto the bed. Toni was worn out, and she was sore down there, but it was a good sore, sore where she hadn't been sore for a long time. She smiled when she thought about it: Three orgasms. Another first.

----

"Oh, Shit!" Toni shouted, jumping out of bed, looking for her clothes. "I gotta go."

They had nodded off. Toni awoke and looked at her watch and freaked. They had been in bed for over three hours. She scrambled around picking up her clothing, put on her panties, her top, her bottom. Stepped into her sandals, went into the bathroom to try to straighten herself up a little.

"Sorry I have to run off," she said excitedly when she came out of the bathroom. "I have to get home. I have two hungry kids and a husband expecting me to fix dinner."

She stepped up close to Cody and drilled her eyes into his.

"Today was beautiful. Thank you," she said, and kissed him. She headed for the door.

"When can we..."

"I'll call you tomorrow," she said over her shoulder as she went out the door.

----

Fortunately, Saturday dinners had always been casual affairs around Toni's house, usually sandwiches and chips or take-out pizza or a bucket of chicken. Tonight it would be hot dogs.

She put two pots on the stove and took a package of hot dogs out of the fridge. She stood by her kitchen counter preparing the food, but her mind was elsewhere. She was thinking of Cody as droplets of his cum oozed out of her and dripped down her thigh. She thought about how his cum was inside her body, in her pussy, in her stomach. She thought about the salty taste of it, how Cody licked some of it off of her chin. She thought about his cock and how good it felt inside her, and in her hand and mouth. She thought about his kisses and his young tongue in her mouth and her pussy and her ass. What stamina that kid has.

She put the dogs on to boil and opened two cans of chili and spooned them into the other pot to simmer. Then she went into her bedroom, hampered her clothes and got into the shower. She wanted to wash off any smell of sex before her husband or her kids had a chance to get a whiff of it.

She shampooed her hair and scrubbed herself clean inside and out, all the while thinking about her afternoon with Cody and how incredible it had been. In her wildest dream, it could not have gone better. But how could she go on seeing him?

----

Toni went to bed that night thinking about Cody, and as soon as she woke up on Sunday morning she started thinking about him again. The enormity of what had happened between them Saturday afternoon was starting to sink in. Sex with Cody had been something completely new to her. It had been incredible, exciting, daring, beautiful, gentle, physical, electric all rolled into one. She'd never had climaxes like that. It made her smile when she thought about his young body on top of her. She had never felt so loose and so totally, completely fucked. She wanted more. She felt as if she'd discovered uranium or struck gold.

But it scared the hell out of her. How the hell could she pull it off? A husband. Two kids. A secret lover. Cheating. The risk. The guilt. What if people found out? Her life could turn into a shit storm in a split second.

On Sunday afternoon her husband was out playing golf and her kids were off to God-knows-where doing God-knows-what, when she gave Cody a call.

"Hi," she said when he answered.

"Toni!" he said enthusiastically. "I was hoping you would call."

"I told you I would. I just had to find the right time."

"Well, I'm glad you did. Yesterday was amazing. I miss you already."

Toni didn't say anything right away. She hadn't really planned out what she was going to say, and wasn't sure how to say it.

"You still there?"

"I'm here. Look, Cody..."

"Uh oh, this doesn't sound good."

"It's just, Cody, yesterday was beautiful. It was magical. But I don't think we can have an affair."

"I think we're already having one."

"I mean, I don't know how I can keep seeing you, even though I'd like to. This is our secret, a big secret. But I can't keep coming over to your house. I've sold a lot of houses in your neighborhood, and I've farmed it extensively for years, and many people know me, residents and realtors alike, and if somebody noticed me coming over to your place, rumors would get started, believe me. And you can't come to my house, I have a family. And I don't want to be shacking up at some No-Tell Motel either, being seen at one of those places would be worse. I've been a realtor in this area for a long time and many people know me."

"We'll have to be discreet. We can figure this out."

"I don't know how."

"I know! Slip your husband a mickey and I'll slip over late at night."

Toni laughed. "That might work once. But we'd need to slip mickeys to two teenagers, too."

"Or we could meet somewhere private and you can lie down on the backseat of my car and I'll cover you with a blanket, and drive us right into my garage and close the door. Nobody will see you coming or going."

"You're too much," she said, still laughing.

"Or I could kidnap you. No, never mind, that would never work. I'd have to come up with a ransom demand and then give you back. And I wouldn't know how much to ask for anyway because you are priceless."

Toni didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "You are too cute. No wonder I'm attracted to you."

Cody noticed she used the present tense and not the past, and thought that was a good sign.

"Toni, look. Our time yesterday afternoon was beautiful, right?"

"Yes."

"That's how I feel, it was the best I've ever had. We've been flirting for weeks and finally we let it happen. And it was magic. You and me together are magic. How can you let us be one-and-done?"

She knew he was right, their afternoon together had been miraculous, and a watershed for both of them. He wanted her and she wanted him. But she had a lot more to lose.

"Give me some time, Cody, okay?"

Cody said sure, no problem, and they ended the call. But he had no idea whether 'some time' would be a week, a month, or forever.

----

The next day Cody wrote her a thank-you card and sent it to her via the U.S. mail. The card read:

Dear Toni,

Thank you for the gifts and for all of your help throughout my house buying process. I love my new home, and because of your guidance I was able to successfully purchase it. You were magnificent from day one all the way through til last Saturday. Especially last Saturday.

Cody

P.S. This card will self-destruct in five seconds.

He mailed it to her office.

----

Toni recognized the handwriting on the envelope when she received the card later that week. She laughed when she read the card, and when it didn't self-destruct she tacked it onto the bulletin board beside her desk. And the postscript seemed to fit the situation. Having a relationship with Cody seemed like mission impossible.

A few days later she was listening to some voice mails on her cell phone. The first two were non-urgent messages, but the third one got her attention and gave her a scary chill. It was Cody's mother, asking Toni to call her back.

'Aw shit', Toni said to herself, fearing the worst. She was afraid that Melanie had found out about her fling with Cody and wanted to give her a piece of her mind. How did his mother find out? She took a deep breath and called back.

"Hi Melanie. It's Toni."

"Oh, hi Toni. Thanks for getting back to me. I've been on the phone constantly so I'm glad you caught me between calls."

"What's up?"

"It's about Cody."

Oh no, here it comes, Toni thought.

"I wanted to invite you to a little housewarming party we're throwing for him next Saturday," Melanie said. "I know it's short notice, it was kind of impromptu and there wasn't time to send invitations. Nothing major, just family and some close friends. And his realtor, of course. I know how much he appreciates all that you've done for him. I know you're busy, but I hope you can stop by. There will be plenty of food and drink. And of course your husband is welcome, too."

"That sounds nice Melanie. I have to work of course, but I'll certainly try to make it."

"It's scheduled from four-to-seven p.m., but I'm sure the youngsters will keep it going much later than that."

'What to do?' Toni asked herself, after they'd ended the call.

Toni knew she should go. If she didn't, and Cody knew she'd been invited, it might appear like she was blowing him off, and he didn't deserve that. But if she did attend she'd have to be extra careful not to emit any affectionate vibes that others might pick up on. And as far as bringing her husband, yeah right. Forget that. He'd hate going to it anyway.

She would go to the party, but she would arrive late and not stay too long. She would put on her real estate agent hat, introduce herself to everyone and hand out business cards. Who knows, she might even pick up some new business.

----

When Saturday rolled around, Toni had a busy afternoon so she arrived at the housewarming party fashionably late. She thought that was best. She figured if she arrived when the party was in full swing and Cody was occupied with his other guests, there would be less chance that either of them would send out some subliminal signal that would let the others know they'd been intimate.

She'd already given him a housewarming gift, but she brought a bottle of wine with her anyway. She planned to have one drink, mingle some, and then split. And basically, that's what she did. But as soon as she laid eyes on Cody, and his eyes bored directly into hers, it all came crashing back: His body, his kisses, his smell, his touch, his taste, the orgasms. She knew she wanted him again.

She had a glass of wine and Cody introduced her to everyone and told them all what a great real estate agent she was. His parents and sister were there and several people recognized her from her ads and signs around town. She gave out cards and picked up a couple leads that looked promising. Someone poured her a second glass of wine, but she only took a couple sips before she said she had to go. Her family was waiting on dinner and she had to pick it up on the way home. Cody said he'd walk her out to her car.