Hot Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to kiss you, but I know I can't," Cody said, once they were comfortably away from the house.

"Please don't. We don't know who may be watching."

"I think about you constantly."

"I think about you too."

"When can I see you again?"

"I don't know."

"We have to figure something out, Toni."

"I know."

They arrived at her car. Toni fumbled with her keys and unlocked the door. She turned and looked up at him.

"God, you turn me on," he said. "What do I have to do to go on seeing you, buy another house?"

Even in the dusk, Cody saw those eyes burning into his.

"Don't make me put a blanket in the backseat of my car," he added.

Toni laughed. "No don't do that. Not yet, anyway."

She took both of his hands in hers and they squeezed. With their fingers and eyes locked, Cody felt a surge of adrenaline course through him. Toni felt it too. The magic.

"I'll call you this week," she said.

She broke their clasp, opened her car door, got in, started the engine, and drove away. Cody had just given her a naughty idea.

----

She called him three days later.

"Hi Cody," she said. "How are you doing?"

"Okay. Better now that I'm talking to you. How are you?"

"I'm good. I just got a new listing. Would you like to see it?"

"You want to show me your new listing?"

"Yep. It's a beautiful home, right on the fairway on the golf course. It's a hot property, it won't last long. The owners live out-of-state. It's furnished, and it's vacant. And I could block us out some time for us to see it. If you catch my drift."

Cody caught her drift. Toni gave him the address and they would meet there Thursday afternoon at three o'clock. They'd have the place to themselves for two hours.

----

Toni arrived at the property well ahead of time. Her usual routine preparing for a showing was to open all of the blinds to let in as much natural light as possible, and turn on every light and lamp and ceiling fan in the house. Sometimes she'd even turn on the oven and put a saucer of vanilla extract in there to get the house smelling sweet and homey like there were cookies baking.

This time she did none of those things. She kept the blinds closed and the lights off. She pulled a large, thick quilt out of a closet and used it to cover the queen bed in the master bedroom. She'd wash the quilt later, because she was pretty sure they were going to funk it up. But this way she wouldn't have to change the bed linens.

Cody showed up right on time. He pulled his car into the driveway and parked behind Toni's sedan. He rang the bell.

"Come in," Toni shouted, and opened the door for him.

Toni closed the door and locked it as soon as he was inside. "Finally," she said, and fell into his arms. They kissed like long-lost lovers, which in a way, they were.

Their mouths meshed and their lips locked and their tongues tangoed and their hands roamed and their arms clenched. Their bodies molded as one, as naturally as ever, picking up where they'd left off on that Saturday afternoon several weeks before.

"I've been going nuts for two days thinking about holding you again," Cody said.

"We're going to do a lot more than that," Toni said, taking his hand. "Come on." She led him to the master bedroom and they stood beside the bed. She starting undressing him as they kissed.

His pants came off, then his shirt. Toni pushed him back so he was sitting on the bed. She stood between his legs with her bosom close to his face.

"Unbutton me," she said softly, and he obliged, from the top down.

She draped her blouse on the back of a chair and took off her bra. Cody couldn't resist her tits so he pulled her closer and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He nibbled on it and Toni felt a shiver go through her body. Once it was hard and supple she gave him a taste of the other one.

"God, I've missed you," she cooed.

"I've missed you too. You have no idea."

"First, I want to suck your cock. I want you to come in my mouth."

She knelt between his legs. His dick was already pointing at the ceiling and bursting at the seams, more than ready. Cody let out a breathy groan when it entered her mouth.

She held his ass as she sucked him. His groin wavered with expectant pleasure. Her forefinger slipped into his ass.

"Ooh, aah," he fizzled, after receiving the jolt.

His butt bucked like a bronc. His dick in her mouth, her finger up his ass, the sensation was like a power surge, multiplying the tingle of every nerve ending in his uncontrollable crotch. His body quivered but Toni's mouth stayed wrapped around his cock like it was a seven inch bolt welded to her lips.

He came like a flash flood. Sooner than he'd hoped, but he couldn't help himself. Normally he liked to pace himself, hold back, pleasure his partner, but not this time. She had taken control of him, and his penis.

It was a thick, major load, multiple ropes propelled into her mouth, and Toni sucked up every drop. She'd be going home with his semen in her belly again.

"Move up," she said.

She stood, kicked off her sandals and peeled off her pants and undies. Cody scooted back so he was lying flat on his back in the center of the queen bed. Naked Toni straddled his legs, her pussy wet with anticipation and her nipples hard as nuggets, and crept slowly all the way up his body on her knees. She rubbed her slick pussy all over his semi-flaccid cock for a moment, then continued northward. She latched her hands onto the headboard and placed her pussy on his mouth. As soon as his tongue entered her she knew the magic was back.

She smelled delicious to Cody, like a salty marsh and citrus fruit. He figured she misted her crotch for him.

With her knees on either side of his head and her hands on the headboard, Toni could maneuver her sex any way she wanted. She made sure to dig her clit into his mouth. Cody's hands were clenching her buttocks as he sucked her, licked her, tasted her, tongue-fucked her. He knew what she liked.

"That's it, Honey," she said, while grinding her mound into his face.

Cody's lips and tongue were in overdrive while her twisty torso sat on his face, and before long he again felt the familiar achy, happy fatigue in his jaws. He inched a finger into her asshole.

"Ooh," she said with bated breath. "There you go again with the ass."

She was excited, ready to unleash. She slung her crotch into his face, fucking his mouth. Her clit was between his lips and felt as big as a ripe okra. The finger in her asshole was digging in, right in time.

"Oh fuck," she half-screamed.

She came like she had on that long-lost Saturday afternoon in Cody's bed. In droves. Her cum flowed into Cody's open mouth, over his cheeks, down his chin.

Her body was like pudding. She collapsed beside him. They kissed. She tasted her own cum in his mouth. He was hard again. He flipped her onto her back, got on top and fucked the shit out of her. He came first but kept pounding his cock into her until Toni succumbed and let loose again beneath him.

---

"You think we're safe?" Cody asked.

They were lying together, nestled in a cocoon of post-coitus warmth.

"Safe?" Toni asked.

"Yeah, safe. From getting caught."

"I think so. The owners are far away, and all showing requests go through me."

"So there's no one else around with a key? A relative, or a contractor, or a housekeeper?"

"No."

"Good."

Toni rolled up onto her elbow and looked at him. Her eyes were like beacons glaring into his.

"Are you scared?" She gave him a kittenish smile.

"No, not if you think it's cool. I trust you. I think I'd do whatever I had to do to be with you." He kissed her.

Toni knew that what they were doing wouldn't align very well with the Realtors' Code of Ethics. But she thought she could control the situation and no harm would be done.

"Look," she said. "I want to be with you, too. Maybe this isn't the dream scenario, but we're not hurting anybody, and considering our circumstances it beats the shit out of some sleazy motel."

Cody nodded. "You got that right."

"Good. I'm glad we agree." They kissed. "Now get your ass out of here so I can straighten things up."

----

Their affair was now the real deal. Over the coming months Toni would schedule showings, and Cody would meet her at one of her hot properties. 'Hot Property' was their code term for 'vacant'.

A week later they had one more tryst at the golf course house before it went under contract. After that, several times a month Toni would call Cody and they would rendezvous at a hot property, some of which weren't so hot.

One was a townhouse that was vacant, but unfurnished and kind of dreary. It stayed on the market for a while. Fortunately there was a vanity in the master bath, so that's where they fucked. Cody would lift Toni's ass up onto the counter by the sink and fuck her standing up. That's where Toni cashed in Cody's rain check and he stuck his dick up her ass for the first time. They met at that house a few times because it took a while to sell.

There was another home out on the cusp of the suburbs, in horse country. The house was on a large tract, maybe ten acres, with outbuildings. They fucked in the hayloft of the barn. They went there a second time, which happened to be Toni's birthday. Cody had learned her birthday from her company's newsletter, which he received in his email each month. They had just finished an amazing category-five sixty-nine when he gave her a gift. It was a yellow gold ankle bracelet with her birthstone attached.

"Oh My God," she said. "You shouldn't have done this."

"Why not?"

"It's unnecessary."

"Why can't I give you something for your birthday? You gave me very nice housewarming gifts. Don't you like it?"

"What? I love it."

"Good, I thought you would. I've noticed you wear different ankle bracelets, so I thought I'd get you one to make you think of us. And I thought your husband probably wouldn't notice if you added a new one to your collection."

"Oh, he'd never know, believe me."

She looped it around her left ankle, where she already had one on, and latched it. And then there were two. The gift-giving led to some more heavy petting which evolved into some more fucking which resulted in another orgasm for each, which made Toni late getting home to fix supper. Her husband was away on business, as we was much of the time, and the kids were cranky, but she made up some excuse and covered her ass pretty well.

They managed to get away for a night together once. There was a real estate conference at a resort about two hours away by car. Toni attended, but they stayed at a different hotel. She blew off most of the meetings, and blew Cody instead. They stayed in a different hotel so she wouldn't run into any people she knew. She and Cody had drinks together, had dinner together, had sex, slept together, had sex, woke up together, had sex, had breakfast together, had more sex, and didn't check out until they had to, at eleven a.m. The 'Do Not Disturb' sign was hanging on the doorknob for quite a while.

Toni was a strong listing agent. She routinely had fifteen or more active listings at any given time. Some were high-end, some were dumps, some were building lots, but usually one or two were vacant. So, month after month they had trysts at Toni's vacant listings.

There was a duplex, town homes, a farm, mansions, a bungalow, a condo, you name it. They fucked in all of them. And the sex was always off the charts.

Except once. They were screwing in a mundane efficiency unit near the college. Cody was poking Toni pretty good but he could tell she was distracted, she wasn't as into it, as fervent, as she usually was. Her mind was definitely somewhere else. He pulled his pecker out of her.

"What's the matter?" he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's nothing, really. Just thinking about family bullshit that you shouldn't have to worry about."

Cody held her as she told him how hectic her home life had become of late. Without giving out too much information, she let him know that there was some crisis with her husband, some crisis with her son, and a crisis between her husband and son.

Then not long after, after months of successful subterfuge copulating in properties Toni had listed for sale, they were caught in the act. The house was an old brick colonial owned by a couple that had moved out and were getting a divorce. There was a micro video camera installed in a picture frame over the bed in the master bedroom that Toni didn't know about. She figured the guy must be a kinky pervert to have had it there in the first place, but it didn't matter, she was busted.

Not busted in the legal sense, but it was bad enough. The homeowner confronted her first via email, and attached a juicy, edited clip. There they were, in X-rated full color: Getting naked, in bed, Cody's head between her thighs, hers between his, his cock inside her three different ways, pounding away. Thankfully there was no audio. She panicked and tried to call him repeatedly, but he wouldn't pick up. He wanted to make her squirm, and she did. Soon the shit hit the fan.

The guy filed a complaint. He soon withdrew it at the behest of his estranged, pissed-off wife, whom he didn't want to piss off any more than she already was, and for the most part it never became public. But enough damage had been done. Her broker knew the story of course, which meant that a number of colleagues and others in the business found out through the grapevine, as well as her family. It was embarrassing to say the least, and Toni's relationship with Cody ended overnight without even a kiss goodbye. Her hubby was pissed, her kids were ashamed, and Toni was reprimanded. She didn't lose her license since the complaint was withdrawn, but she lost her listings. And even though she was a heavy hitter, her broker let her go. She signed on with another, smaller broker, and would have to spend a good bit of time and money to rebrand herself. It was almost like starting over. And her sex life went from ecstatic fulfillment to shamed nonexistence.

Cody was despondent. He had treasured his time with this woman he knew he could never have, but now it was gone in a flash. Toni was dealing with a major dumpster fire in her life, and it was clear that they were in the past. He was depressed, and felt sad for her. He missed her, he couldn't believe how much he missed her. His pain was physical, it was in his gut. He couldn't eat. Is this love?, he wondered.

Around that time, Cody had been offered a promotion in his company. It came with a nice boost in pay, but would require him to relocate to a city halfway across the country. It would be temporary, perhaps a year or so, time enough to get a new market up and running, to train new managers and staff, after which he would return home. At first he didn't consider it, with a new house and a hot lover, but after the shit storm he decided to accept it. Maybe a complete change was the way to go.

He rented his house to his younger sister Paige, a registered nurse, who would share it with a friend. He knew he could trust his sister, and she knew he'd be back in a year. It was the ideal scenario. He packed up his shit, loaded the car and took off, left his house in his sister's capable hands. The company set him up in an Extended Stay hotel. The move was seamless. The suite was very nice, much better than he was accustomed to. He went to work, worked long hours, tried to forget.

A year turned into a year-and-a-half. It took a little longer than expected, but Cody got the new market off the ground, up and running smoothly. The company was pleased with his performance.

----

TWENTY MONTHS LATER

Cody had returned home to a bigger paycheck and increased responsibilities. He moved back into his house and into the master bedroom. His sister moved over to the guestroom and would be staying with him while she looked for her own place.

On a Friday afternoon after work, Cody stopped at a shopping center to browse around the bookstore. He was in serious need of some new reading material. He was sifting through the mystery section when he saw a familiar face over by the travel books. It was Toni, with a young lady.

His heart skipped a beat. Maybe quite a few. He got goosebumps. She looked fabulous to him. Thinner maybe, but gorgeous to his eyes. He almost teared up. He felt a tingle in his loins. He watched them for a couple minutes while working up the courage to approach.

"Toni?" he said softly from behind.

She spun around to face him. Her eyes showed surprise, then apprehension, then acceptance, all in a second or two.

"Cody." She said it with a nervous lightness. "How are you?"

"I'm okay. How about you?"

"I'm doing alright. I heard you moved away."

"I did. But that job's over. I'm back."

"Oh, this is my daughter, Brynn," she said. "Honey, this is Cody, a customer of mine."

"Nice to meet you, Brynn," he said, and reached out to shake her hand.

Brynn looked surprised, and her facial expression was less than friendly, but she shook his hand. Then she turned to her mother, held up three books that she'd set aside and said, "Mom, I think I have what I need."

Toni dug into her purse and handed her a one-hundred dollar bill.

"Can I keep the change?"

Toni gave her a here-we-go-again smile. "Sure."

"Ooh, thanks," Brynn said, and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. "See ya." She sped off to get to the check out.

"Easy come, easy go," Toni said with a smile. "She's going to Europe to study this summer. She's so excited."

"Wow, sounds like a great opportunity."

"It is. I hope she can...make the most of it."

"I'll bet she will."

Cody gazed at her. She had a tired smile, but her eyes were full of zest. Those eyes, oh God, those eyes. Seeing through him, into him, touching him, changing him. Their history together flashed through his brain in a second like a bolt of lightning. Right there, standing in the travel section of the Barnes & Noble, he knew.

"It's so good to see you," he said. "I think about you all the time."

She looked into his eyes. Eyes on fire. Her mind was doing its own nostalgic rundown. She didn't say anything right away. Then: "I think about you, too."

They gazed at each other for a silent moment.

"I'm back in my house. My sister lived there while I was gone, took care of the place. I stayed in a hotel for eighteen months, so it was great to get back home."

"I'm sure it was," she said. "It's a nice place."

"Yep, it is. It's still a hot property."

That made her smile, and her eyeballs did their thing. Cody grinned.

"Say," he said. "Do you have to run off? Would you like to get a a cup of coffee, or a tea, or something?"

Toni glanced at her watch, even though she had nowhere to be. "Okay. Sure."

There was a cafe at the front of the store. They got coffees and found a table by the window. They sat across from each other, face to face. They sipped their coffees and made small talk for a while, becoming comfortable together again, making more and more eye contact, reconnecting. They talked about trivial things at first. Her new office, improvements he was making to his house, his promotion, her new condo. But then Toni shifted the conversation in the inevitable direction.

"It is nice to see you again, Cody. Sorry if I seemed a little detached when I first saw you. I was just surprised I think, caught off-guard. And awkward, with my daughter present. She went through a lot when...well, you know. We all went through a lot."

Cody nodded. He knew she'd had it much worse than he. Toni was shaking her head, thinking. When she next spoke she led their conversation into a zone that would elevate their unexpected reunion to a new level of intimacy and trust. Her eyes cut into his like razors.

"The last several months when we were seeing each other, I was going through hell at home. I looked so forward to my times with you. Those times with you were my only escape. But at home things kept getting worse, snowballing out of control."