Hot Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To the most beautiful woman in the room, and my good fortune to be the one lucky enough to be with her," he said. They tapped their glasses and drank.

"Get used to it," Toni said softly.

They relaxed, sipping their drinks as they talked enthusiastically about all the things they could do together, everything from going to the zoo or the theater, to taking exotic vacations. They could do whatever they wanted now. Together.

They were just finishing their drinks when the waiter arrived with fresh ones.

"Compliments of the couple in the far corner," he said, gesturing in that direction.

They turned, craned their necks and looked that way. Back in the far corner near the entrance to the kitchen, and half-hidden by a potted plant, were an older couple smiling at them and giving them a friendly wave.

"Uh oh," Toni said under her breath, smiling and waving back.

"Must have been Paige," Cody said, smiling and waving back.

The free drinks were courtesy of Cody's parents.

"Thank You," he pantomimed to his Mom and Dad.

They sipped their new drinks. Toni was nervous.

"You think Paige tipped them off?"

"Of course. She's looking out for her us."

"Really? You sure? And why do I feel so anxious? I've known your parents for so long."

Cody took her hand in his. "Toni, it's cool, believe me. They sent us drinks. That's their way of saying they approve, they wouldn't have come here if they didn't. Paige did us a big favor."

A little later Cody's parents stopped by their table on their way out.

"Thanks for the drinks," Cody said.

"You're welcome," Jerry said.

Melanie said, "I was wondering if something would happen between you two. And Toni, I must say. I've always known you were an excellent real estate agent. And your work with the historical society is well-documented. But I especially like your taste in young men." She winked at her, then turned to Cody and said, "Congratulations, Honey," and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "The four of us should have dinner sometime."

Toni and Cody said they'd love to, then they said their goodbyes.

"Well, that's a relief," Toni said.

"Yep. We cleared our first hurdle. Now comes the hard part."

"What's the hard part?"

"As a younger, less mature, totally-smitten man, I have to do everything possible to keep my beautiful, sexy, more mature lover satisfied."

"Oh, that's the easy part."

"Is it?"

"Yeah. This is the hard part," she said, as she rubbed his cock with her foot under the table.

They shared smiles as Cody rubbed her foot between his legs. Then they enjoyed their dinners immensely, both totally at ease and absorbed with each other.

----

Back at Toni's condo, they were undressing in the bedroom.

"We're setting a new record," Toni said. "We are going to sleep in the same bed and wake up together for the second night in a row."

"I'm hoping we can set a new record tomorrow night and every night after that." He pulled her into his arms.

"Sounds like a plan," she said softly and they kissed.

Cody pulled her dress off over her head. He tossed the dress onto a chair and tossed Toni onto the bed. He took his time, kissing her body all over, down one side and up the other. He licked her thighs, squeezed her ass and ate her pussy until she exploded with a scream. Then he mounted her and put his hard part back to work.

*********