Hot Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Cum for me again,' ordered Jamie. 'And cum hard. I want to feel your pussy clamping hard around me. Milking me.'

Anna wasn't sure if it was as a result of the physical sensations, or his filthy instructions, but within seconds she had crumpled once again. This time was even more intense, because she was filled with a seriously impressive cock, which was driving her through each orgasm, providing her with no chance to regain either her breath or her self-control.

Somehow, without once leaving the warmth of her body, Jamie managed to flip them both over. Confused, Anna realised that although she might have started climaxing while straddling Jamie, by the time she'd finished, she was beneath him. Now entirely under his control, she found her body wracked with one orgasm after another, as he slammed himself balls-deep, his large hands responsible for trapping her wrists above her head.

'I'm going easy on you the first time,' he grunted into Anna's ear, as she attempted to recover, her lungs desperately dragging in oxygen from the surrounding air. 'But before the end of tonight, I intend to fuck you in every room of this house...just so I can take another good look around, you understand?'

'Huh...who knows?' she panted, desperate to fight back against his overwhelming sexuality. 'Maybe I'm going easy on you?'

Jamie smiled generously at Anna, before dropping a soft kiss in the centre of her forehead.

'Let's see, shall we?' he suggested, carefully withdrawing. 'Get on your hands and knees.'

Thanks to her weary, well-fucked body, Anna struggled to get into position. Indeed, she took so long about it that she earned herself a sharp slap on the ass. It caused her to grunt, long and low. Her reaction made Jamie smirk; he found it such a thrill to slowly discover each and every deed which caused this amazing woman to experience such pleasure.

'Knees wider,' he instructed, when Anna had almost achieved the desired position. 'I want to be able to slide right inside you...with no resistance. I want it to be impossible for you to oppose me.'

Anna groaned, feeling incredibly vulnerable, but ridiculously sexy. It was a sentiment which only multiplied, when Jamie's hand took hold of the back of her neck, effectively pushing her down to her elbows, in order that they might achieve the perfect position for his swift entry.

'Ready?' he enquired.

'Just fuck me. Hard,' she muttered, through gritted teeth.

Jamie followed her instruction instantly, burying himself deep inside without any warning, and causing Anna to cry out with surprised pleasure. Pulling out completely, he then plunged back inside once again, relishing the sound of her fraught moans. Quickly, Jamie fell into a rhythm of slow, hard thrusts which caused his lover to spiral towards yet another orgasm as she rocked back against him. As her reactions became increasingly vocal, he reached forwards and took a firm grasp of one nipple, steadily applying pressure until the inevitable occurred.

'Ohhhhhhhh!' screamed Anna, her muscles squeezing desperately, as she tried in vain to gain a hold on Jamie's thick, plunging shaft. Her orgasm was ridiculously powerful and Anna was nowhere near recovering when Jamie's hand started to migrate downwards.

'Again,' he growled, his hips continuing to thrust hard as his fingers slipped across her swollen clit.

'I can't!' groaned an exhausted Anna. Her body had already been pushed to the limits of her endurance; she had literally never experienced sex like it. Future time spent with Detective Sergeant James Conway was guaranteed to be quite an education.

'You can,' replied Jamie. 'And you will. I'm so not finished with you yet,' he added, as his thrusts deepened. Managing to clasp her slippery clit between his thumb and forefinger, he twisted gently, sending Anna stellar.

By this point, she had ascended into a different world; another existence, where all she could do was feel the overwhelming sensations which Jamie was responsible for causing within her. All that mattered was accepting his huge cock which was filling her so perfectly. With a thrill, Anna simply handed control over, opened herself up to him and accepted everything that her amazing lover was giving. Never had she been fucked so hard; so thoroughly, so vigorously. This incredible man was effectively opening up a whole new dimension of sex to her. She was bubbling over with desire, pleasure and need. And it felt...beyond amazing.

It was a long time before Jamie hinted that his own limits might have been reached. With an animal cry, he began to sink indescribably deep, as Anna felt his cock slightly change shape, and he apparently became harder than ever.

'Oh God!' cried out Jamie eventually. 'Oh God,' he repeated before slamming into her one final time and spilling himself deep within. As Anna collapsed forwards onto the bed, he withdrew. Dazed, she rolled onto her back where Jamie's mouth immediately fell onto hers and they kissed; slowly, tenderly, passionately.

When they finally pulled apart, to Anna's utter astonishment, she could already feel his cock, which was pressed against the warm, soft skin of her thigh, starting to twitch again.

'No way,' she breathed. In her experience, partners needed the night to recover, not ten minutes.

'I don't take long,' he grinned. 'Particularly not when such hot property is on offer. You were right...something tells me I'll be most content living in this neighbourhood.'

Anna giggled, kissing her way down his impressive physique, eager for round two to commence. When she reached his cock, it was rising rapidly, and her mouth began to salivate in preparation for the first taste of her lover.

'Mmmmm,' she agreed, kissing the tip, before looking up his body to face him. 'Something tells me I'll be most content about that arrangement too.'