Hot Sand: Flip Flops & Halter Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it was over. It was too much, too risky, so Chuck pulled away, rolling to his stomach to crush and slow his full-on boner. He turned his head toward Megan, smiled with curiosity at her new sexuality, and he closed his eyes.

Megan could barely breathe. What had just happened was astonishing. It had happened so quickly and impetuously, on her part anyway, but it was perfect — a few silent minutes of deep sensuousness with a magnificently manly man. The first sexual touch she'd ever felt. The gentle hand of masculinity. She could still feel it, there between her ass cheeks and upper thighs, the phantom remembrance of it, so perfect, so loving. Oh, yes indeed, she needed more of that.

"I'll bet she spends a lot of time in your room," Chuck heard his wife saying. It perked his ears, so he turned his head the other way, surprised by the intimate details of the ongoing quiet conversation.

"Yeah," Michael said.

"You must have a roommate, right?" Lil said.

"Yeah, he's a nice guy."

"What do the girls think of that kind of...situation?" Lil asked.

"I don't know. They don't mind much, I guess."

"I read something about sex in dorm rooms. It said it gets kind of wild."

"Maybe," Michael said. "What was it like when you went to college?"

"Nothing too wild," Lil said. "A little, though."

There was silence. Chuck, unable to see Michael, imagined him smiling.

"Did you have a roommate?" Michael asked Lil.

"Yes," she said. "We were on the tennis team together. She was wilder than me, but...it was good for me, I think. It drew me out of the shell that my mother had built around me."

"How'd she do that?"

"My mother?"

"Your roommate."

"Oh," Lil said. "She...had sex...a lot."

"You mean, you were there?" Michael asked, quietly surprised.

Chuck, watching the back of Lil's head, saw her nodding.

"So...what did you see?" Michael asked her.

Oblivious to her husband's eavesdropping, Lil leaned toward Michael, speaking so quietly Chuck could barely hear her. "We shouldn't be talking about this," she whispered, "but...I learned...lots of things I'd never even thought about."

Megan's warm hand on his back startled Chuck away from listening in on Lil's surprisingly sexy conversation. Megan asked, "Do you guys swim when you come here, or...?"

"Oh, yeah, we swim. The water's usually nice this time of year. Are you a swimmer?" asked Chuck, his thoughts quickly going where they shouldn't, to a vision of Megan's tits all wet and goosebumpy in the gentle surf.

"I love to, yeah."

Chuck turned to Lil. "Megan wants to swim. Want to come in with us?"

"Oh, it feels so nice here in the sun," Lil said. "We'll join you in a bit."

Chuck smiled at his good luck, but Lil was just as happy. Lying on her side, with her bikinied breasts as brazenly shapely and showy as they'd ever been in public, she was enjoying her sexy, intimate conversation with Michael, and she was pretty sure the twenty-year old was enjoying it, too. The lump in his bathing suit was either a really big cock that was soft, or a mid-sized one that was somewhat aroused, and either was okay in Lil's book. She hadn't felt so young and sexy in years.

"Do you keep in touch with your friends from college?" Michael asked Lil, with his eyes on his sister's ass as she walked toward the water with Chuck.

"One or two," Lil said.

Michael smirked. "The roommate who likes sex?"

"No, not her. Why, are you wondering if she's still that way?"

Michael nodded, still smirking.

"I'd be surprised if she wasn't," Lil said. "She was really slutty. I shouldn't judge, though. I think times have changed. Today, maybe she'd fit right in."

"Really? You think it's different?"

"Oh, yeah. Way different," Lil said. "Makes me a bit...envious, actually. Maybe everybody feels this way when they get to be middle aged, but, I feel like I missed out on a lot of fun. If I was your age, I'm pretty sure I'd be...having it."

"Sex, you mean?"

"Yes," Lil said, smiling mischievously. "Not that I should be telling you about it."

The thing was, she loved telling him about it. It took her back, to those college days, to the kind of conversational frankness that gets stifled when you become an adult. Chatting so freely with Michael made her feel like a college girl again.

Chuck felt miraculously younger, too, after following Megan's nearly naked behind into the salty ocean's gentle surf. He smiled at her giggles when the rolling waves wet her sensitive private parts, first her crotch and then, walking out further, her breasts, breasts that became spectacular tits when her nipples blossomed into arousal behind the thin spandex. All goosebumpy and smiling, Megan was suddenly the most desirable thing Chuck had ever seen. He was lost in her youth and her innocence, innocence that was clearly, if judged by the look of her body and the look in her eyes, not long for this world.

As he swam with her, the sideways current swept them north, not far, or dangerous, but noticeably away from where they'd started, where Lil and Michael still lay on their towels, still chatting. It was a stretch of beach where few people were. Doing a kind of backstroke, Chuck rode a wave the way a bodysurfer would, though the wave was modest and quite placid. Ending up in a roiled churn of hissing bubbles at the beach's wet-sand edge, he sat there until Megan surfed in, on her back as he had done, her landing less graceful and more giggly. She looked, to him, completely adorable.

"Have you ever written a wish and given it to the ocean?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Megan said.

Chuck smiled at how happy she looked. "Like this," he said, shifting to his knees near the edge of the waves' bubbly reach. When a wave retreated, he used his finger to scratch words into the smooth wet sand:

I WISH FOR WHIRLED PEAS

A moment later, a bubbling wave erased the words, turned them into nothing but a sandy blur.

"Whirled peas?" Megan asked, her face showing her lack of understanding.

"Yeah. Haven't you ever wished for whirled peas? Say it fast."

Megan got it just then, giggling.

"You do one," Chuck said. "A real wish. The ocean makes them come true, you know. The mermaids come and take them to Poseidon. He's the god of the sea.

"A real wish?" asked Megan. Sitting there in the wet with her legs curled around her, she looked a bit like an old-fashioned movie star. She thought for a moment, watching an incoming wave to judge the timing, and then she scrawled some words in the sand, quickly, before she lost her nerve:

I WISH A NICE MAN WOULD TAKE MY VIRGINITY

She'd no sooner gotten the long wish written down when it was gone, the words smoothed and blurred to nothing by a quietly hissing wave. But Chuck had seen it, and Megan knew he had seen it, and not a word was spoken.

They strolled the water's edge back toward the towels, waving at Lil and Michael, the two of them finally in the water, splashing out of it with childish glee. "My gosh it's warm this year!" Lil said to Chuck. "Remember that year when the water was freezing?"

"Yeah, it's nice this year." Chuck's eyes took in all of his dripping wet wife. "I gotta say, that bikini's kind of amazing. You should shop with Megan all the time."

Lil's head tipped downward, her eyes looking at herself. Surprise, pride, embarrassment and excitement all mixed like a cocktail in her giddy mind. "Oh my gosh, I've never worn anything so clingy, and so...skimpy."

Michael stood there, silent, with happy eyes. His little sister looked astonishing, her tits so titty, with nipples aroused in the best kind of way, and Lil looked amazing, too, a woman with the glowing, happy face of his neighbor, but the body of someone he'd just met. A sexy, free-thinking woman who was so much more interesting than the girls he knew.

"You wear it well, my dear," Chuck said. "Just look at all the other women here. You're knockin' 'em dead."

"I love it, Lil," Megan said. "You should go get some of those others you tried on. That black one was perfect on you."

"Oh my god, no. That was a racer back!"

"What's that?" Chuck asked.

Lil said, "It's like, not a thong, but..."

Megan, twisting and turning so as to make her own scantily clad behind a visual aid, said, "Not as fun as this, but pretty fun." She looked happy, gazing over her shoulder at Chuck, with a new confidence in her eyes. "Show 'em what it's like, Lil."

Lil pointed, up close to Megan's youthful, curvaceous buttocks. "It's like this, but with a little more fabric here, curving like this. Still way too revealing for a...woman my age."

"Wow, sounds nice, hun," Chuck said. "You should try it. I'll buy it for you."

"Yeah, Lil," Megan said, still aiming her cheeky behind at Chuck's eyes. "It really looked good on you."

Lil shrugged halfheartedly. "I guess...maybe I could try it on again...if you think so."

"Yay!" Megan said, untwisting her lithe body, facing Lil. "I'm gonna get another one, too."

Back at the house, she and Lil unashamedly wore nothing but their bikinis as they prepared sandwiches and ate lunch with the guys, out on the front porch. Afterward, when Chuck and Michael were cleaning up the kitchen, Lil and Megan went upstairs to get ready for more shopping. The clothes changing had a girlfriends vibe, with breasts bared in each other's company when Megan brought her new halter tops to Lil's bedroom for her to try on.

Lil held one up and looked at it, examining the thin silky fabric. "Do you wear a bra with these?"

"No, that wouldn't work," Megan said. "They're just...supposed to be sexy."

"When did this happen to you?" Lil asked. "Last time I looked, you were just a girl."

"I'm eighteen, Lil. It should have happened sooner."

"Don't be in such a hurry. But, yes, I guess you're right. Eighteen is a big year. I remember it."

"You do? You probably had a boyfriend."

"Yes, I did," Lil said. "He was on the football team. Playing tennis got me in with the jocks."

That's was when Lil took off her bikini top, baring herself nearly completely but for the little bottom. It pleased Megan to see her that way, motherly, and sisterly, and also like a friend. Lil held the halter in front of herself, over her breasts, and let Megan tie it, behind her and at the back of her neck. "Oh, wow," Lil said, getting her first look at herself in the mirror. "Oh my gosh."

"It's perfect on you," Megan said, eyes twinkling.

"Is it? It's so form-fitting and free, and...I'll be all bouncy. And the cleavage. It's like something Marilyn Monroe would have worn. Put yours on. Let me see."

Megan chose the yellow one, thinking it would compliment the white one that Lil had on. Megan put it on quickly, giving Lil just a short look at her sizable young breasts in all their hard-nippled glory, but it was enough to make Lil think that some lucky boy was going to be very happy someday.

"That color suits you," Lil said. "Oh my gosh, that looks...wow."

Lil giggled when Megan stood next to her before the mirror, both of them thrusting their tits out in a fun, tawdry way. Lil's nipples were making themselves known just as Megan's were, similar to the way that they'd looked in the daring bikini. Megan giggled right along with her, arms around each other, sisters in the fraternity of sexy.

"You're getting your braces off soon, aren't you?"

"Yes," Megan said, her smile quickly fading but not gone. "In two weeks."

"Just in time to show your new look to all those college boys, right?"

"Maybe," Megan said, smiling brightly again, eyeing the way Lil's breasts looked in the halter. "Are you wearing shorts with that? To go to the store?"

"Oh," Lil said. "I can't wear this, can I?"

"Sure. I want you to keep it."

"No, I mean...it's too risqué for me, isn't it, at my age?"

"No, it looks really good," Megan said. "If I can do it, you can do it. It's my first time, too."

"Oh, you haven't worn these yet? Has your mother seen them?"

"Lil!" Megan whined. "Eighteen, remember?"

"Okay, yes, I remember. All right, if you're going to be brave, I will, too. It's not like I'm home where anyone will recognize me. What color shorts are you wearing?"

"I have white ones."

"All right, you wear white and...maybe I'll wear my blue denim pedal pushers. How about our feet? You wearing sandals?"

"Flip flops," Megan said. "You too. I think they're cute."

"Okay," Lil said, smiling. If she felt twinges of her college days when on the beach talking with Michael, she fell even deeper under the spell of those old feelings with Megan. It seemed the Fountain of Youth had vaporized and was the very humidity in the summer air, something being breathed and metabolized, something altering judgment. Wearing such a tit flaunting halter top was something Lil would never do at home, not in front of the male neighbors, and young Michael was one of those. And yet she made her way down the stairs, the noise of her flip flops announcing her entrance, Michael's eyes on the lovely sight of her, watching as happily as Chuck was. Megan nearly skidded off the top step trying to catch up, following Lil into the powerful male gaze.

"Look at you two," Chuck said, blithely spellbound by the double dose of double Ds.

"Megan gave me this top. Wasn't that nice of her?"

"Very nice of her," Chuck said. "She knew your size?"

"They tie, in the back," Lil said, turning to show it, confirming Chuck's delighted suspicion that all bras were left behind. "They're sort of adjustable."

"Nice," Chuck said. "Very nice. You guys look awesome." Reaching for his wallet, he said, "Here let me give you some cash. This next round of bikinis is on me."

Lil looked oddly surprised. "You're buying Megan one, too?"

"Yeah, I'd like to, but...oh, is that...inappropriate?"

Lil looked like yes, it was, but it was a bit confusing to her and seemed silly. "Promise not to tell your mom and dad?" she said to Megan. Megan nodded. "You too, Michael," Lil said. "Promise us you won't make us out to be horrible people?"

"I promise," Michael said, smirking.

"All right, Sugar Daddy," Lil said, smiling mischievously when she snatched the cash out of Chuck's hand. "You just bought yourself two sexy bikinis."

As soon as Lil said it she wished she hadn't. It was a bit too much, too over the edge for the chaperoning situation she was supposed to be in. But it was done, and Chuck, Megan and Michael were all smiling. Lil felt like giving her tits an uplifting plump with her hands and clicking off on high heels like Mae West would do. That certain something was in the air again, that mist from the Fountain of Youth.

Up the road, flip-flopping along the sidewalk in their flip flops, Lil and Megan rounded the corner onto Main Street and Lil ran smack-dab into a handsome man. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," she said, the sudden blur of her mind focusing, realizing it was someone she knew.

"No, it's all right," the man said, holding Lil's arm to steady her recovery. "Are you okay?"

"Oh," she said, giggling nervously. "How...how are you? I haven't seen you in a while."

"I'm good," he said, his eyes getting an easy look at Lil's soft, deeply cleaved, jiggly and thinly clad breasts. Up into her eyes he looked, saying, "How is it that you look younger and younger as the years go by?"

Megan, holding her own willowy arm out somewhat awkwardly for a handshake, said, "Hi, I'm Megan."

"Hi Megan. I'm Xander. Were you coming to my bookstore?"

"Wow, you have a bookstore?" Megan said. "We're on our way to buy sexy bikinis."

"Ohhhh," Xander said, flashing Lil an interesting look. "Excellent idea. That's much better than a book. I'll let you get to it, then. Nice meeting you Megan. And you..."

"Lil," Lil said.

"Right. I really should remember that. Stop in any time and test me." Xander smiled, and said, "Bye."

"Oh my God," Megan said when he was gone. "He's gorgeous. You know him?"

"We just say hello at his store once in a while. He is cute, isn't he."

"When did you lose your virginity?" Megan asked.

Lil looked happily surprised. "That's what a cute guy does to you? Makes you think about this on a street corner?"

"I think about it all the time," Megan said.

"Oh. Yeah, I remember that. Okay, so...I was seventeen, almost eighteen."

"Oh," Megan said, beginning a slow saunter toward the swimwear shop. "Was it amazing, or...not."

"Not, I'm sorry to say. But that's just me. I was clueless and he was too. He was just a kid. Have you talked to your mother about this?"

"Yeah. She put me on the pill, after."

"Well, that's...good then, right? That takes away some worry."

"Yeah," Megan said. "So you recommend an older guy then. Not a kid."

"Ha!" Lil chuckled. "Don't tell anyone that!"

"No, I won't," Megan said. "But I mean...would you have preferred it?"

"Oh my gosh, you're backing me into a corner. Yes, if I'm being honest, I would have. But...every situation is different. I mean, today, I'm sure you know things I didn't have a clue about, because of the internet, right?"

"I guess," Megan said. "You mean like oral and anal and stuff?"

"Oh my God!" Lil said. "Yes. Like that."

"It's all good though, right?" Megan said. "I mean...do I need to be scared? I kind of am, a little."

"Wow. I really wish your mother was here. If you promise me you won't tell her I'm giving you advice..."

"I promise."

"...then, no, I don't want you to be scared," Lil said. "You shouldn't be. It's all good. Trust me. It's so much better than good."

Megan nodded. They'd reached the swimwear store, its door propped open, a sale rack of marked-down merchandise out on the sidewalk. She and Lil gave it a quick once-over before going inside.

It's so much better than good. That was Megan's take-away. It had to be about Chuck, she thought. Lil wouldn't know about anyone else, not recently anyway. So Chuck is so much better than good, and he's the older man that Lil wishes she had been with when she was seventeen. That's what it all meant, Megan was sure.

"Are you just getting that black one?" she asked Lil. "I'm gonna try on some more."

"Yeah, I'll just get that one," Lil said, pawing through the rack. "Here it is. You're sure it looked okay on me? The bottom? It's so hard to tell when you have panties on like they make you do."

"It's all good. Trust me," Megan said, smiling at her own mimicry. "Chuck was right, you know. There weren't any women on the beach who looked as good as you."

"My age, you mean."

"Yeah, and even younger. I shouldn't say this, because it's gross, but...I even saw Michael looking at you."

"Why is that gross?"

"Oh, I didn't mean because you're older. Just because...he's my dorky brother."

"What do your friends think of him?"

"Oh, God, they think he's totally hot."

"Yeah, well, they're kind of right, don't you think?"

"I guess," Megan said, flipping through a rack of skimpy thong bikinis. "When I'm your age, will I still think young guys are hot?"

Lil smiled at the smart young girl's sneaky question. "You will," Lil said. "That's the most interesting thing about sex. Those instincts never go away. They get refined and...maybe even strengthened. That's why I never get mad at older men when they're intrigued by you young things. It's just instinct. I get it."

"It really works both ways?" Megan asked. "Older women really...feel it?"

"If you're wondering if the game will be just as fun when you're older, yes, it will."

Megan smiled at Lil, her older neighbor turning out to be a wonderfully unexpected guru. "Oh my God, look at this," Megan said, holding up a hanger with tie-dyed bikini attached. "It's like a hippie, but super sexy. I'm trying this one. And this one! Wow, it's knit. Like a sweater."