Hot Sand: Flip Flops & Halter Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah," Lil said. "When I was your age I always thought those crocheted bikinis were the sexiest. It was way before thongs got popular."

"Really? You liked these? It's so soft and...wow, I really like it. It looks like it would get even softer in the water. The bottom's lined, but the top..."

"Yeah, those crocheted ones can be kind of see-through." Lil said. "Some of them have lining in the top, too, but, back when I was young and crazy I thought the lining sort of ruined the look. Here's one that's lined both top and bottom. See what I mean? That one you've got in your hand is...only for the daring girls."

"I'm getting it," Megan said.

Lil's heart sank. She knew she'd said the wrong thing. Acting like a parent, the whole reverse psychology thing, was proving elusive to her. The last thing she wanted to do was say no to Megan, and after all...

"I'm eighteen, you know. I can get it."

"I know," Lil said, feeling backed into a corner again. "I just wish my husband wasn't buying you something that wild, but..."

"I've got money. I'll get both. He can buy me the tie dye one."

Lil nodded. "I shouldn't even mention this, and contribute to your delinquency, but...have you ever thought about a belly chain, or an ankle bracelet? The style of both of those make me think of it."

"Oh my God," Megan said, wide-eyed at the wonderful idea.

"They sell them here, on the wall up near the front counter," Lil said. "Since Chuck's buying you that suit, I'll buy you the chain. Just please don't tell your mother."

Megan smiled, showing the braces on her teeth, their glinting alloy just two weeks from the junk heap of youth.

"Lil and I go for an evening swim on nights like this," Chuck said, doing some quick dishwashing after a dinner of potato salad and grilled cheeseburgers. "Want to join us?"

"Yeah!" Megan said. "Do you go late, and swim after dark?"

"We can, unless you guys want to watch another movie."

"Oh, yeah, let's swim now and watch a movie later."

"Oh, no," Lil kidded. "How many people are going to take their clothes off this time?"

"You mean on the beach, hun, or in the movie?" Chuck said, smirking.

Lil chuckled. "Yeah, I don't think we're skinny dipping with our neighbors' kids."

"Oh, wow, do you guys go skinny dipping?" Megan asked.

"This girl," Lil said to Chuck, "is very inquisitive."

"It's okay, you don't have to answer if you don't want to," Megan said.

"Don't back down now, girl," Lil said. "Ask and ye shall receive an answer. Yes, we've skinny dipped, and still do once in a while. It's perfectly healthy, and very natural."

"Right here at the beach?" Megan asked, wide eyed.

"No! Way too many people, although we've seen people do it sneaky once in a while," Lil said. "They go out shoulder deep, take off their bathing suits and hold them in their hands, and put them back on before they come in. I don't know why I'm telling you this. I swear, Chuck, she gets me to say things."

Megan giggled. "So where do you guys do it?"

"When we're very alone, out on the boat."

"She's my mermaid," Chuck said, rinsing the last dinner dish. "They're all topless, you know."

"Do you really believe in them?" Megan asked.

"Of course," Chuck said. "Every guy at least hopes that mermaids are real. Kind of like centaurs. All you women dream of...that."

"Good lord," Lil said. "Why do conversations with this girl always end up so filthy?"

"What's filthy about it?" Megan asked.

"A handsome well muscled man with the lower body of a horse," Chuck said, smirking. "You figure it out."

Megan's eyes widened at the easily understood meaning of Chuck's carefully worded description. For a girl like her, with little but sex on her mind, hung like a horse wasn't even an abstract thought. It was right there alongside the G-rated similes that she'd heard, like strong as an ox, and loose as a goose.

Up in their bedrooms, Chuck and Michael put on their clothesline-dry swim suits again and were back downstairs in just a few minutes time, but Lil and Megan took longer, as women naturally do. They put on their brand new bikinis in their own rooms, but Megan knocked on Lil's door and they finished their preparation together, fluffing each other's hair, standing side by side in front of the mirror again, admiring each others—and their own—daring sexiness.

Lil had thoughts to say, about being too old for such a bikini as the risqué black one that she had on, but they seemed less important this time. Not only was she getting used to the sight of herself this way, she was strangely eager to show herself to the two men downstairs, and to any other men who happened to be on the beach. Yes, it was the eyes of both her husband and young Michael she was ready for, the young, handsome neighbor being forefront in her mind.

Megan, too, was ready, ready to keep her eyes on Chuck as she walked down the stairs in her new tie dyed bikini, so as to glean every sparkle in his eyes, every tightness in his breath, and every awkward shift of his handsome muscles.

"Oh my...God," he said, when he saw his wife and her young protege descend the staircase. "I bought those? Best money I ever spent."

Megan was a little disappointed that his eyes were on Lil as much as her, but Lil did look amazing, and she was his wife, after all. Michael's happy eyes were mostly on Lil, too, but Megan understood that. She was a little surprised, though, at just how much, and how openly, he was ogling Lil's body. Megan had never seen her brother quite so mesmerized by an older woman.

The short walk to the beach was different, because Lil didn't wear shorts or a cover-up. She let her cheeky ass wiggle in plain sight, just like Megan was doing. Up in front of Megan and Michael, Lil held Chuck's hand as they walked. Megan wished she was the one holding his hand, and Michael, eyes glued to the wiggling backside of Lil, tried to make small talk with his sister.

"Alex and Britany are having a pool party next weekend," he said, nearly stumbling because his eyes weren't on the uneven sidewalk. "Maybe...I could ask them if you could come."

"Really? " Megan said. "Oh my God. Yeah...I'd go to that."

"It's just...you know...maybe," Michael said. "You'd have to be, like, really chill."

"Okay," Megan said, trying to contain her excitement and act mature. "Yeah, let me know."

It was an astonishing moment for her, the possible beginning of a truly adult relationship with her formerly dorky brother. She assumed it was her new bikinis that showed him something in her, her new maturity, even if it was mostly just skin deep at the moment. It was enough. It was a start. It wasn't even something she'd dreamed of, though. She'd always assumed they'd forever be each other's dorks, but this thing that was happening, it was so much nicer.

"Do the girls wear...these kind of suits?" she asked. "Like, thongs and stuff?"

"Yeah, some of 'em do. Britany does, and Emma. Some of the others."

Megan nodded, comforted to know she wouldn't be walking in there pushing the envelope of sexiness any more than the other girls.

With the ocean calm and the beach quiet that evening, and the warm humid air of the day still hovering, a long stroll at the water's edge felt dreamy. The couplings shifted from time to time as the walk went on, first the men side by side, with the women behind, Chuck talking to Michael about college, Lil talking to Megan about books each had read. After that it was Lil and Michael in the lead, chatting about tennis, and Megan and Chuck were a half dozen steps behind, talking about the ocean, sailboats that cross it, and what it would be like to work on a cruise ship. Megan, in those moments, had a strong desire to hold Chuck's hand.

At the end of the long walk, with all four of them side-by-side, they returned to where they'd left their towels. With their bodies warm from the walking, a nice swim felt luxurious.

The night's movie, back at the house a little later on, didn't have as much nudity and sex in it as the one they'd watched last night, but what there was of it hit the mental target with more accuracy and force — a doggy style sex scene in particular was, for an 'R' rated movie, rather unbelievably erotic, enough so that Lil let a real, audible moan slip out of her mouth unexpectedly. It was the actor on his knees doing the fucking that made her do it — a young man of about Michael's age, similarly muscled, his bare, beautifully bottomed torso moving ever so perfectly.

In the kitchen, after the movie had ended, Chuck asked, "So who wants to go fishing tomorrow. It's you guys' last full day here."

"Oh," Lil said, contemplating. "It's not my first choice of something to do, but I suppose a day on the boat would be nice."

"I'd love to," Megan said. "I used to love fishing. I haven't done it in a while."

"Excellent," Chuck said.

"I was hoping we could play tennis," Michael said to Lil. "Remember? You said."

"Oh, right," Lil said. "I was telling Michael about my college sports career, and those nice courts over at the State Park."

"Oh, yeah," Chuck said. "You know, we could split up and...meet for barbecue and ice cream at the end of the day. You guys can drop us at the marina and go play your match, and then later I'll text you when we get back from the high seas."

Megan's heart pounded so hard she thought it might explode. What was taking shape seemed almost better than a dream — her and Chuck alone on a summer afternoon, really alone, out at sea on a boat. It would be his first look at the crocheted bikini that her breast flesh and nipples showed through, and she could wear the silver belly chain and the ankle bracelet that she hadn't been brave enough to wear yet. It was all as perfect as she could imagine. There was still talking going on, there in the kitchen, but she'd missed most of it with her mind in such a desirous blur.

"Does that sound okay, Megan?" Lil asked. "You don't get seasick, do you?"

"I checked the forecast," Chuck said. "Couldn't be better. Easy three-foot swells, clear skies. Hot, but that's okay. We'll pick up a whole case of water, and some foot-long sandwiches."

"Yeah," Megan said. "Sounds perfect."

Michael, not wanting the evening to end quite yet, said, "There's another movie I heard about. Unless you're going to bed this early."

"Ten-thirty is early to you guys?" Lil said. "Yeah, I guess it is, isn't it. Don't tell me, it's another one with nudity and sex in it, right?"

Michael smiled. "I'm not sure. It's supposed to be funny, though."

"Okay, yeah, I'm up for a comedy," Lil said. "But then I need my rest so I can beat you in straight sets tomorrow."

Back on the couch, everyone's eyes were glued to the TV screen. It was early on in the movie, with no dialogue, just music, a lengthy montage of a long-haired Matthew McConaughey, dressed as a crazy beach bum hippie, eating pussy every whichway you can, including a how-do-they-do-that! shot of him sitting on the floor with the girl perched on his shoulders, facing him, his head and mouth obviously busy at work even though the 'R' rated camera isn't allowed to show the details.

"Oh my God," Lil chuckled, when the long, sexy, funny scene was finally over. "When will I learn my lesson and take control of these movie choices!" she said, laughing.

In the bright light of day, Chuck's fishing boat, named KNOT A FISH IN SIGHT, drifted on the ocean's gentle swells, nearly silent but for some bubbly burbles against its white hull. With engine off and not even a bird in the sky, the only thing louder than the burbles was Megan's young, close-to-an-orgasm noises, the sweetest thing Chuck had ever heard. On his knees, sitting on his feet, he held her naked body upon him, perched on his shoulders like an ecstatic gargoyle. Her gripping hands held his head, steadying herself, her sweet little pussy tight against his hungry mouth and tongue. "Oh my God!" she said, her girlish voice all aflutter. "Oh my God!"

It was so much better than she'd expected. Chuck knew how to do things, special things, things that made her scream in ecstasy to the circling mermaids. These were things that Lil's virginity-taking boy certainly hadn't known, all those years ago. No, this was a real man doing these beautiful things, a real man making Megan...

"Oh my God! I'm cumming!"

Chuck had already experienced the thrill of Megan orgasming, three times. First was a doggy style deflowering, the position she'd requested, Chuck's fat cock tearing the fringe of her hymen in a surprisingly bloody way. She hadn't requested the position verbally, just placed her naked body that way, shoulders low, ass high and pussy ready, after climbing aboard the boat nude after a giggly skinny dip that had made Chuck's cock as hard as a post. For Megan, it was the desired result of the frisky swim — a hardening of her favorite man, a lust burning in his eyes. She'd initiated it, his powerful lust, as soon as she'd unveiled her bikini when they were heading out to sea from the marina, with the pale flesh of her breasts and the darker flesh of her nipples visible through the small crocheted holes of her new—and new favorite—bikini top. The belly chain didn't hurt either, giving her the look of a girl who didn't want to be a girl anymore. The desire to become a woman was written all over her face, mostly in her eyes and on her mouth. It was a look of readiness that had flummoxed Chuck, spinning his whole world upside down.

And so, after the teasingly wonderful skinny dip, that first virgin-obliterating bout of doggy style made Megan cum hard, in a glorious, easy, organic way. It was too much for Chuck. With her pussy as tight as a velvet vice on his thrusting cock , and her squeals and shudders and shaking thighs nothing short of amazing, he pulled out of her endless orgasm and splattered his creamy cum onto her hair and her sweaty back. It was a mother-load of hot semen, a pulsing gusher from deep within. Megan remained there, positioned like the dream he'd had the night before, her heart pumping, her lungs searching for oxygen. Unable to focus her kaleidoscopic thoughts enough to move, she found she didn't need to. Something new was happening. "Oh my God," she breathlessly said, when Chuck's face nuzzled in between her ass cheeks, his warm open mouth latching on to her wet pussy. Megan uttered a guttural noise, her hips newly moving, fucking Chuck's amazing face and mouth as best she could.

That was orgasm number two. A wet, slippery one that tasted to Chuck like heaven's own nectar.

Hard again, because how could he not be, he found himself on his back on the open boat's cockpit floor, with Megan riding him. Her arms and legs willowy and awkward at first, she got the hang of it quickly, her eyes showing amazement and lust in equal measure. Chuck's cock hardened and hardened more as she rode it, thick and fat inside her amazing little pussy, then his hands caressed the tender tops of her thighs and his thumbs went there, to her pussy where his cock was being ridden, tickling the pussy's edges, moving teasingly to massage Megan's little clit.

That was her orgasm number three, one of fluttery noises that sounded like angels laughing. Or mermaids.

It seemed as if Megan was nothing but a ball of nerves, the good kind, ready to launch into an orgasm at will. She didn't seem to have control of it. A brand new out-of-control race car built of the finest parts, as fast as fast can be, with a throttle and a shifter that was hooked up all cattywampus. It was wild, and as free as the ocean's fresh breeze.

Megan didn't want to stop, and neither did Chuck, so up on his shoulders he guided her, to the position they'd seen in the movie last night. They both could scarcely believe it, such an amazing thing coming to life, the boat moving on the swells, Megan barely able to hang on during orgasm number four.

-

Lil and Michael returned to the house after their tennis match, sweaty even after the air-conditioned car ride. "I'll have to practice before we play again," Lil said. "I should be better than that."

"I thought you were great," Michael said. "You move like a pro."

"Yeah, but I don't hit like one," Lil said. "The heat didn't help. Don't you mind it?"

Michael shrugged. "We could go for a swim to cool off."

"Yeah, okay," Lil said. "I need a quick shower first, though. I don't want to put my bathing suit on until I stop sweating."

"Are you wearing the black one?"

A sudden twinkle sparkled Lil's pretty eyes. "Do you want me to?"

Five minutes later, Lil's steamed-up shower door slid open. Michael had done it. He stood there in the hazy steamy air, naked, his virile young cock proudly erect. He held a shampoo bottle in his hand. He looked Lil in the eye even though he wanted to look at every inch of her wet, soapy nakidity. "We're all out of shampoo," he said.

Lil was able to utter just one word. "Michael." It was all she said for a while.

She used to love showering with Chuck, but they hadn't done it in quite some time; feeling Michael's wet, slippery body against hers made her wonder why they'd ever stopped. It was warm and glorious, kissing and caressing, Michael's cock as big and hard as any she'd ever had her hands on. Michael thought it was glorious, too, Lil's breasts tasting of slippery soap on his lips and tongue.

He fucked Lil there, in the shower, from the front and then from the back. It was from the back that made her cum, his beautiful cock at a newly discovered angle, massaging her internal G-spot like a dream. The orgasm was one of Lil's best, ever, and the feel, sight and sound of it twisted Michael's young mind. Lil felt his cum pulsing inside her, but she didn't stop it, didn't pull away to milk it with her hand or mouth. She let the stunningly hard young cock throb and pulse, feeling it deep inside, herself as breathless and thrilled as Michael. A handsome boy, so very very handsome, giving her a priceless gift. Youth, in all its glory. Lil felt it, in her mind and in her pussy. Then she led Michael to his bed, dripping wet, and asked him to eat his cum out of her.

-

A mile out to sea, floating on the placid swells, Megan gave her first blowjob. The taste of Chuck's cock thrilled her, the clean sweat of his crotch and balls perfuming the close-up atmosphere of carnality in all its glory. Megan knew it was a scent and a taste she'd love all her life. For a year or more she'd been sure that, once she got to do it, she'd love sucking cock, and her instincts were correct. She loved everything about it, especially the feel of Chuck's hands on her head and the beautiful noises he made. When he started fucking her mouth, and then when she tasted cum, she knew she'd found her nirvana.

Chuck taught Megan the wonders of the sixty-nine position, with her lithe body on top of his, and they lay there in the hot sun that way for the longest time. Chuck was well acquainted with every molecule of Megan's pussy by the time she'd cum twice more, and she'd had his fat cock and his balls in her mouth every which-way she could think of. The second of those two orgasms took it all out of her, her body lying limp on top of him, just barely able to kiss and caress the cock that she loved. After resting there, nicely interlocked and sweaty warm, Chuck gently rolled her off, kissed the sweetness of her little pussy again for good measure, and broke out the sandwiches.

-

Lil managed two more thrilling orgasms, for a total of three, a new record for her. There was wild cowgirl riding with bouncing breasts, and her beloved doggy style, extra good with Michael's long length. She's always loved Chuck's fat girth, but there really is something special, she realized, about a man who can reach way inside. She took full advantage of it by flattening herself on the bed during doggy style, for a nice long bout of prone-bone, something she loved dreaming about while watching it on porn. It was every bit as awesome as she had hoped, and that breathless orgasm—"Oh my God, Michael! ...Fuck!"—was in fact the record breaking third, a real toe-curler that she wouldn't have minded continuing forever, sanity be damned.