Hot Sand: Flip Flops & Halter Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Megan drove the boat for a while, naked, of course, and smiling. Chuck gave her a basic lesson in boat operation, and then they were off, skimming across the ocean's surface at top speed. Chuck's happy eyes stayed on Megan, her perfect breasts moving and jiggling, her waist chain catching the sunlight. After a few minutes, Megan bent herself over the driver's seat, with her arms extended to the wheel, still steering, and Chuck fucked her from behind. The exhilaration of it exploded like fireworks in his mind, and in Megan's — a high-speed warm-sun orgasm that may have topped them all. In the middle of the screaming orgasmic ecstasy Megan's steering went badly off-course, and with Chuck's cock deep inside her the boat went airborne off an ocean swell, a single second of weightless flying that was as perfect a moment as life can give.

It was an hour later, fully dressed again, when things got real. "How do we do this?" Megan said, her worry building to a smoldering heat as Chuck piloted the boat through the channel at the marina's entrance.

"We just...act like ourselves, I guess," Chuck said. "I don't know. I've never had to."

Megan nodded. She knew Chuck wasn't a cheating kind of husband, and yet, there it was, staring them both in the face — Lil, in the parking lot off in the distance, standing next to the car. Lil had already had a similar conversation with Michael, who was sitting nervously in the car's passenger seat, waiting.

Lil walked down to the dock to help Chuck tie off the lines. "Did you land a whopper?" she asked as she approached.

"Not a thing," Chuck said. "Nothing biting today. It was beautiful out there, though."

"Did you enjoy it, Megan?" Lil asked.

"Oh my god yes," Megan said, her eyes twinkling more than she wanted them to. She wanted to go on and on with her happy commentary, the way she sometimes likes to do, but the smoldering heat inside her seemed to be tightening her lungs and swelling her throat shut.

"How was the tennis?" Chuck asked, watching Michael approach.

"I lost," Lil said, her smirking mind spinning amusing but inappropriate thoughts: he beat the pants off me; he brought me to my knees; and, a nice old-fashioned one: he licked me good. It seemed odd to her that her thoughts were so light and playful at a time when her world could come crashing down.

"If I know you you'll want a re-match," Chuck said to her. "Better watch out, Michael. She'll keep at it till she gets the best of you."

"Yeah," Michael said, his insides nervously smoldering and tightening, like Megan's. "That's...okay."

"So..." Lil said, eager to move on, "...are we getting barbecue and ice cream?"

-

Later, back at the house in the early evening, Megan asked, "Can we go to the beach for a swim?"

"Sure," Lil said. "We can swim in the morning, too, if you want. Your mom and dad said they'll be here around noon."

Megan dashed up to her room to pretend to get dressed, the ruse necessary because she didn't want Lil to know she'd worn the much-to-sexy crocheted bikini out on the boat with Chuck. She'd kept it a secret up till then, covering it up that morning with shorts and a t-shirt, and covering it again when she and Chuck, after all their wild sex and naked joy-riding on the boat, finally got dressed, just half a mile out from the channel leading to the marina.

Michael, the only one who hadn't yet seen the daring little bikini, was alone in the kitchen when Megan entered. His eyes looked it over, but he was silent this time — no Dork, what the fuck! or Holy shit, dork! — and his silent approval gave Megan goosebumps.

"You can't show that to Mom. She'll freak," he said, quietly and calmly.

Megan smirked, tingling from head to toe. "I know. Is it...okay though?"

"Yeah, I mean...yeah," Michael said, taking advantage of the moment, letting his eyes dart around his sister's nearly brand new body. The see-through nature of the crocheted top, its dozens of peek-a-boo holes giving more than a hint of the tender flesh of her breasts and aroused nipples, drew his flashing gaze the most. "It's mega hot, but...it looks dope on you."

"Lil bought me this," Megan said, fingering the silver waist chain.

"Really? That's hot. She's super nice," Michael said, his mind turning to thoughts of Lil wearing such a thing.

Megan, with her head tipped down, eyes on her chain-fondling fingers, felt a strong twinge of guilt. Lil is so very nice—so awesomely nice—and yet Megan had given in to temptation and fucked her wonderful husband. Megan tried to push the guilt out of her head, and looked at her brother. "You spent all day with her. What'd you guys talk about?"

"Oh," Michael said, suddenly flustered. "We were, like, playing tennis, mostly."

"You played all day? "

"No, but...I don't know. We just..."

Megan, surprised by her brother's blushing embarrassment, said, "Do you have a crush on her?"

Megan's smirk, and Michael's, and their sparkling eyes, made each wonder what the other was up to.

"Oh, there it is," Lil said, startling the starry-eyed siblings. "I was kind of hoping you wouldn't be brave enough to wear it. I guess I shouldn't have doubted you."

"Wear what?" Chuck asked, arriving in the kitchen last.

"It's Megan's other bikini purchase from the other day," Lil said. "And no, you didn't buy her this one. I guess I'll have to confess I bought her the waist chain, though. I hope I'm not contributing to her..."

"To my what?" Megan asked, smirking. Her twinkly-eyed smirk turned to Chuck, and she felt tingly goosebumps again, from her head to her bare little toes.

"Your delinquency, young lady," Lil said. "You'll have to be careful wearing a bikini like that. Boys can be..." Lil's words trailed of into humid air that was thick with sexy intrigue.

"Men, too...right?" Megan said, the tingles wracking her to the point of near orgasm.

"Yes, men too," Lil said.

"Aren't women ever like that?" Michael asked.

Lil looked at him, his athletic body bare-chested and barefoot in his swimsuit. Her lungs and her throat tightened. She couldn't speak.

"All we can do is hope," Chuck said.

"And what does that mean?" Lil asked.

"It means," Chuck said, "when I was his age, I would have loved..."

The awkward pause was much to provocative. Lil put a stop to it. "I don't think these kids need to know what you would have loved."

"We're not kids anymore, Lil. Remember?" Megan said.

Lil, glancing at Michael, felt a sudden melt-down brewing inside her, so she changed the subject, gathered the towels, and walked hand-in-hand to the beach with Chuck. Megan and Michael followed.

-

Relieved that the nice swim had been nothing but relaxing, Lil stood in the kitchen with the others, wondering about their last movie night together. "What are we watching tonight?" she asked, smirking. "It's probably a good thing you two aren't staying longer, or we'd be working our way to full-on porn."

"Oh, wow," Megan said. "Do you...like it, Lil?"

"No, I...I mean...I don't really..."

"Ha!" Chuck chuckled. "That's a pretty weak sounding defense, hun."

"Well," Lil said, her face pink from a quick blush, "hasn't everybody seen some, at some point in their life?"

"I'm just kidding, hun," Chuck said. "But what are we talking, here? Porn from recent times, or a long time ago?"

"The first time?" Lil said. "That was...when I was about Megan's age. A VCR tape that my best friend brought over one night, when my parents were out."

"Oh, that's awesome," Michael said, twinkly-eyed. "What was it? Do you remember?"

"Of course I remember. That was a big night for me. I saw things that...I'd never seen before."

"Wow," Chuck said. "Hard core?"

"No, I'm sure it wasn't, not by today's standards," Lil said. "My friend stole it from her brother. It was already kind of old."

"You hadn't seen anything on the computer?" Megan asked.

"We didn't have one. Hardly anyone did."

"You gotta tell us the name of it," Michael said. "I'll bet you it's online. All that old stuff is."

"I'll tell you, but that's it. We're definitely not watching it. Campus Capers. That was the name of it. Campus Capers."

"Sounds like a drive-in movie kind of thing," Chuck said.

Michael disconnected his phone from the charging cord on the kitchen counter. Just seconds later he'd found the old movie posted online, its cheesy symphonic trumpet music quavering like a worn-out tape player from his phone's tiny speaker. "It's from nineteen eighty-two," he said. "Want to see?"

"Oh my god, you found it?" Lil said. "I'm not that old, just so you know. It was in the early nineties when I saw it." She took the phone from Michael, watching the opening sequence, the title and the credits. The two actresses, too old to be college students but pretending to be them, lay on their dorm room beds, complaining about school work. "Maybe it's more old-fashioned than I thought," Lil said. "It's probably no worse than what we've seen the last few nights."

She handed the phone back to Michael. He stopped play, saying, "I'll find it on the TV."

"You can do that?" Lil said.

"Yeah, it's a smart one. All the internet's there."

"Huh," Lil said. "So all our renters are watching porn? That doesn't bode well for the life of that couch. It's probably already...gross."

"Best not to think about it, hun," Chuck said.

Lil microwaved two bags of popcorn. She felt sexy, and not only because of the afternoon tryst with Michael. It was the way she was dressed — barefoot, with snug shorts on her bottom and nothing on her top but the sexiest of her new bikini tops, the black one, thin, unlined, and rather awesomely titty. Megan had followed her lead and was similarly dressed, with short jean shorts carrying forth the seventies vibe of her crocheted bikini top that was still damp from the evening's swim.

Finding himself alone in the kitchen with Lil as the popcorn popped, Chuck said, "I'm guessing you won't be telling Carol about our movie selections. We're seriously watching porn tonight? With Michael and Megan?"

"You're worried about it?" Lil said. "After what we've seen the last two nights? I'm sure it's just mild. My mind blew it all up huge back then, because I was young and probably shocked. I'm just curious about it. I don't remember it well. Don't you ever get curious about things from your childhood?"

"Sure, but...Okay. It's your call," Chuck said. "After these two days together, I know they're not kids anymore."

"I know. Did you see that boy at the beach trip all over himself looking at Megan tonight?"

Chuck smiled. "I think he sprained his ankle. I'm pretty sure he thought her 'mom' was hot, too. I hope you keep wearing these bikinis." Chuck moved in and kissed Lil, with tongue and with passion, more so than lately.

"Hey, mister," Lil said, smiling, with a fresh burn of horny in her eyes. "We have guests, remember?"

"So, will you? Buy some more bikinis?"

"Only if my 'daddy' buys them for me," she winked.

Chuck smiled, and Megan walked in, with enough bounce in her step to give eye-catching life to her scantily clad tits. "Michael found it," she said, happily. "On the TV. I've never watched a whole, real porn movie before."

Lil chuckled nervously, handing Megan a bag of hot, just popped popcorn.

When all had taken their usual seats in the living room, Michael pressed play and the wavering trumpet symphony opening music started again, louder this time. The two college 'girls' were there on their dorm room beds, and by the three minute mark two college 'boys' were there with them. Only four and a half minutes into the movie, the girls were naked. At the five minute mark, Lil, Chuck, Megan and Michael were all wide-eyed, the popcorn untouched. All four of the actors on screen were naked, one girl sucking a big hard cock, one guy eating a big hairy pussy.

"Wow, Lil," Megan said. "No wonder you're sexy. You learned from this, when you were my age?"

Chuck and Michael both wanted to say Yes, yes she did. She sucks cock every bit as good as that girl.

Lil, her mouth dry from sudden nervousness, said, "I...don't know if I learned, but..."

Oh I love your cock, the blowjob-giving girl on screen said. Then the camera panned to the other couple, the young man squeezing and mouthing the curly-haired girl's big tits, tits not unlike Megan's.

A minute later it was two blowjobs, wet and throat deep on big cocks, and then a wet cock between the big tits, the way Chuck's fat one had been between Megan's just hours ago on the boat.

When a big hard cock lined up to a juicy-looking pussy for spoon-style entry, Lil picked up the remote control. "Oookaaayy," she said. "Where's the stop button on this thing?"

All were speechless for one reason or another. Before Lil figured out the buttons to stop the show, a spoon fuck and a girl-on-top were underway, clear camera angles of big cocks sinking deep into glistening wet pussies, with musical accompaniment from an electric piano and a female chorus.

Megan giggled at the suddenly blank, silent TV screen. "Maybe I want to learn, like you did," she chuckled.

"Oh my God," Lil said. "Sorry, that was..."

"A trip down memory lane, huh hun?" Chuck said, chuckling.

"I do...remember it now," Lil said, taking a deep breath to get her mind settled. "That actually is pretty hard core, isn't it."

"That it is," Chuck said, smiling at Lil's fluster. "Maybe we should watch Schindler's List, or something like that."

"Yes, I think you're right," Lil said.

Guardians of the Galaxy was chosen, and it was good for some laughs. When it was over everyone was off to bed early, a sedate and decidedly normal feeling ending to the busy, exciting day.

Behind closed bedroom doors, all was quiet. Michael stripped and climbed into bed naked, his cock growing hard from the cool-feeling luxury of the bedsheets, sheets that he knew Lil had chosen and tucked into place.

Megan stood naked, looking at herself in the mirror, for the longest time, then she dressed for the night in her most comfortable old panties and the t-shirt she likes to wear to bed. The sheets felt wonderful to her, too, cool and smooth. The house seemed especially quiet to her—even the usual whisper of air-conditioned air from the vent was silent for the time being. It was just a few minutes later when new sounds caught her ear. Michael heard it, too. The muffled, wordless, hushed sounds of sex, coming from behind Lil and Chuck's bedroom door.

Chuck's moan was the first noise that leaked. "Shhhh!" Lil quietly scolded. Chuck shook his head, as if to say, I can't shush, not when you're sucking my cock for the first time in...months!

Lil smiled, biting at the swollen tip of the fat, hard cock. "Like the girl in the movie," she whispered, her mouth opening, engulfing Chuck's happy shaft in warm wetness. It caused another too-loud moan, perking Megan's and Michael's ears.

Chuck let Lil do her thing, not wanting to stop a perfectly wonderful blowjob, but eventually he threw her down on the bed and went at her well-trimmed pussy with his mouth and tongue, not knowing that some of the rich taste of her was Michael. The youngster had pumped his cum so deep inside Lil, after all, and her quick shower and swim had only cleaned the surface.

Lil wasn't thinking of that, though, at least not so specifically. No, she was mostly just astonished that there were more orgasms left in her body and her brain that day, and that one was rising up right there and then.

"Fuck!" she chirped, quiet but too loud.

Michael was up, out of bed, hard cock in hand. With all the house's lights out, in nearly pitch darkness, he quietly opened his door a few inches, so as to better hear the sexy sounds. It was Lil, after all; he could picture every bit of her. Even the remembered taste of her was still with him, making his mouth water.

Lil's quietly moaning "Ohhhhh" found Michael's ears, and Megan heard it, too. Lil was on top now, her pussy taking a cock, the way the girl in the porn movie had been when the screen finally went blank. Another quiet "Ohhh," this one more of a whimper, drew Megan out of bed to her closed bedroom door. She put her ear there, Megan did, to better listen to the bewilderingly beautiful sounds. Cracking her door open, just enough to peek through, showed her that all was dark; even the thin gap at the bottom of Lil and Chuck's door was dark. So Megan opened her door a little more, not knowing Michael was standing at his door the way she was, with his hard cock in his hand, right there in the room next to hers.

Megan wanted to turn the deeply sexy reality of what was happening behind Lil and Chuck's door into her own kind of fantasy — Chuck in bed with her — so she left her door open a little and went back to her bed, leaving her panties on the floor as she crawled in between the cool sheets. There, on her back, with her t-shirt pushed up, her nipples felt the tingle of the cotton sheet and her pussy felt the fingers of both her hands.

Lil, in a frisky mood for lots of different reasons, began to lose touch with reality, in that wonderful way that good sex makes you do. Kissing Chuck deeply, she let her hips go free, her pussy fucking his cock, faster, and faster, and faster. The slapping noises of their bodies thudding together registered in her mind, but only in a dreamy kind of way. There were closed doors between she and the guests, after all, and this felt so very good. So she fucked her man hard, and once Chuck gave up his worry about the noise, he fucked her, too, his hips rising to meet hers, the bed beginning to spring and bounce. In the darkness he could see Lil's face, see the ecstasy, see the orgasm that blossomed and made her groan in a quietly devilish and beautifully guttural way.

Chuck didn't cum. Fucking a sexy eighteen-year-old girl numerous ways all afternoon long can do that to a guy — it takes a while for a middle aged man to recover. But hard he definitely was, and fucking was no problem. Without his quick orgasm reflex, he was free to be superman. It took Lil by surprise, Chuck rolling her and then lifting her, positioning her for some doggy style. She looked back at him with a surprised giggle, one Michael and Megan heard, and then Chuck was inside her again, fucking Lil with more vigor than she'd felt from him in years. It was then that she thought of Michael and Megan again, as Chuck was beginning an urgent, unrestrained pummeling from behind.

"Chuck!" she whimpered. "Ohhh Chuuuck!"

It was game on, at that point, for the old man of the house. Chuck gave his beautiful wife a fucking for the ages, their bodies slap slap slapping, the bed thud thud thudding against the wall.

In the pitch-dark bedrooms across the hall, Megan's hand moved furiously on her pussy, down under the sheet, and Michael's hand masturbated his somewhat numb feeling cock. Even a young guy needs more than a few hours of recovery after fucking a woman like Lil six or more times.

Megan came hard, mouth open, hissing a silent scream from her throat, a ghostly noise that Michael almost heard. He would have if it weren't for Lil, her hard-fucked orgasm a stunningly deep one, signaled by a haunting, crying groan escaping from her trying-to-stifle-it mouth. It gave Michael goosebumps, because he'd heard similar from Lil, up close and personal, with his hands on her naked charms when she spasmed and shuddered so extraordinarily. There, standing alone in his dark room, with his hand stroking firm and fast, his youthful revived cock pulsed shots of warm cum onto the door and the floor.

"Oh my God, " Lil said, her breathless words heard by all. The intense round of doggy style was over, silenced, and Chuck's cock was still in her, throbbing the last of his mind-melting orgasm. "We need to be quiet! " she said, as if she was just figuring it out.