Hot Sand: Flip Flops & Halter Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck giggled, collapsing next to her, pulling her to him for a warm, sweaty, fleshy embrace.

"Hi Meg," Lil said, her morning voice smaller than usual. Sipping at her coffee, she was surprised by Megan's state of dress. It was more of a state of undress really, Megan wearing nothing but her favorite sleeping clothes — old cotton panties, the fabric soft, thin, hinting at transparency; and a pink t-shirt with a Japanese anime-style teddybear emblazoned on the front. There was no bra under the little shirt, Lil quickly noticed; Megan's big, nippley breasts were free to move in ways that even her sexy bikinis had controlled.

"Morning, Lil," Megan said. She reached for a coffee mug and filled it, wishing she could launch into a deep conversation with Lil about the glories of sex.

It was on both their minds. Sex. The husband-and-wife intercourse that had begun quietly but spiraled so quickly out of control, filling the quiet old house with the sound of a bed being worked to its physical limits, and the sounds of human ecstasy.

"Oh, hi Michael," Lil said, suddenly blushing, when he walked in silently through the kitchen doorway.

"Hi Lil." His eyes met Lil's and he blushed, too, the noises from last night mixing, in his memory, with the similar noises she'd made with him yesterday afternoon, in the shower, and in his bed.

"Everybody's up early this morning," Chuck said, bringing up the rear of the all-together-again group.

Lil swallowed a sip of coffee. "I think the kids want to spend some time at the beach, before Carol and Alan get here."

"Oh, right," Chuck said. His flashing glances took in Megan's attire, but he looked away when Megan caught him at it, his embarrassment not from looking, but from what he knew she'd heard last night.

A simple breakfast at the kitchen table — cereal, bagels, juice — had a casual air about it, partly because of Megan's ultra-casual attire. Her breasts, front and center, appeared to often be thrust out, her lithe young back arched a bit. The doing of it seemed to excite her, judging by her blatantly aroused nipples, and the fleshy, jiggly exuberance of her display most certainly twinkled her eyes. It was the kind of sexy wonderfulness that makes a man wish he could lose control, launching across the table to take those mind-altering tits in his hands and in his mouth. It was especially so for Chuck, with the memory of their feel, their warmth, and their taste so fresh in his mind. Less than twenty-four hours ago those perfect young tits were all his, and his cock had even fucked the glorious things.

Lil, watching Michael lick warm cream cheese off his bagel, had her own desire to lose control. That tongue. On my pussy. Ohhh...God yes.

At the beach for their morning swim, Megan wore the tie-dyed bikini that Chuck had bought for her, and the waist chain from Lil. In the mood for one last bit of sexy fun with her sexy hosts, Megan swam away from them, on her own, stopping, and standing, where the placid waves were less than shoulder height. "Lil!...Look!" she yelled, and she held up both pieces of her bikini, one in each hand, arms above her head. The move pulled her big breasts upward, and the ocean between the waves went downward, flashing a brief, sun-sparkled look at bare, tan-lined breast flesh and aroused young nipples.

Lil giggled nervously, yelling "Megan!" Chuck was giggling, too, in an open-mouthed, devilish sort of way.

It ended quickly. Megan hadn't meant to flash the whole beach, and even her brother, but it was exciting, and she didn't regret it. With her bikini back on her body, she swam, smiling. She was a woman now, but she still enjoyed feeling like a girl. It was a mix of feelings her intuition told her she should hang onto, as long as she could.

With her new accoutrements — wild bikinis, too-sexy halters, belly chain and such — packed where her mother wouldn't see them, Megan gathered her brother from his bedroom and the two of them went downstairs with their luggage. Hugs and simple words didn't seem enough thanks for Lil and Chuck, but it was all that was appropriate. They'd all see each other soon enough, after all, back at home, right next door.

With mother and father watching, Megan hugged Chuck. "It was perfect. I loved it, so much," Megan said to him.

Michael, hugging Lil, said, "Thanks. It was...awesome."

Megan and Lil embraced. "You're so wonderful," Megan said to her. "Thanks for sharing, everything, with me. You were right, about everything."

Lil, overwhelmed by Megan's outpouring, said, "I loved it too, sweetheart. Come and show us your new smile when we get home. I can't wait to see the new you."

"I'm new already," Megan said, with a twinkle in her eyes. "Can't you tell?"

Lil smiled. "You are. You're such a young woman now, I can't believe it." Lil, turning her gaze to Megan's mother and father, said, "Carol, when did this happen? Your children have grown into beautiful, handsome adults."

"I know," Carol said. "I was showing pictures to my friend Cindy, in the hospital. She said the same thing, but a little more...crudely," she chuckled.

"What did she say?" Megan asked.

"I'm not telling you," Carol said, chuckling again.

Alan's eyes took a quick glance at his barely eighteen-year-old daughter's recently blossomed body. "Let's just say I should start keeping better track of the boys you're around," he said. And I'm very glad your mother's got you on the pill, he wanted to add.

-

Megan didn't have sex again for two months after she gave herself to Chuck. It wasn't that she didn't want to, but she knew Chuck was off limits, at least at or around home, and other opportunities, with other boys and men, were slim. The pool party that Michael took her to was fun; she could have hooked up with a boy there, but for reasons that she couldn't quite put her finger on, she didn't. When freshman year of college started, though, with so many boys around, she was only able to be a 'good girl' for one month before an explosion of slutishness left her reeling with happy feelings. She fucked three different boys, each a week apart, all of them science geeks like her, all of them virgins, all of them thrilled with her sexual know-how. One of them propped up his camera phone without her knowledge, capturing on video the second half of their evening together, naked sex in all its hot, moaning glory. It went to the internet, of course, the boy proud, Megan horrified. He assured her that he'd edited it in such a way that their faces couldn't be seen. When she watched it she was relieved that it was true. It amazed her how hot the whole thing was — her own self, naked and quite awesomely titty, doing things that real porn women do. Of course it wasn't a good thing that such a video was out there, but it was done, and from what Megan could tell, no one knew it was her.

Home for the holidays just a week later, Christmas celebrations were underway. Carol and Alan invited Chuck and Lil over for eggnog. Megan slipped Chuck a small piece of paper with an internet address on it, one that would lead him to her unplanned porn debut. "Just for you," she said, smiling into his happy, crinkly eyes. "Merry Christmas."