Hot Sand: Gilders Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna shook her head again.

Mia said "Damn!" again, and I started getting that adrenaline feeling I get when I'm on the athletic field and the crowd cheers me on. It's that show-off thing I mentioned. That captain of the team thing. Madison was sitting up riding again, so I put my hands on her tits. She smiled at the look in my eyes, and that was all it took. I was suddenly in control, my hips moving faster, fucking her more seriously. Then, because she's so small, I was able to lift her right off of me, pulling her pussy to my mouth. My wet cock flopped onto my stomach. I heard Laura gasp, and I ate Madison's pussy the way I thought a porn guy might do it, really going at it.

"Fuck yeah," she moaned.

The others were strangely silent again, watching. Madison made beautiful noises. AC/DC was playing on the radio. I know that because they're my dad's favorite band. I wonder if Hanna thought of that, too.

I didn't think of it for long, though. I felt the air on my wet cock and I wanted it inside Madison again, so I moved her to her knees on the couch, with her arms on the back of it, and I stood on the floor and fucked her doggy style. As soon as I was in her that way, with her saying "Fuck yeah!," it hit me that I was on total display for everyone, fucking like I didn't care. And truthfully, at that moment, I didn't care, even with Hanna there, just five feet away. I don't know why, but it made it even hotter, made me even harder. But even though it was hotter, I wasn't close to cumming. I felt like a sex machine for the first time in my life, a rush of show-off energy that was nothing but awesome. My body was unhinged from my mind and I was fucking like a real pro, my hips slap slap slapping against Madison's perfect little ass cheeks, awesome sex noise that was louder than anything in the room.

"Fuck yeah!" Mia said, sharp and commanding. "Fuck her!"

I looked at Mia and her eyes were huge, watching us like it was the best kind of train-wreck. I was fucking as hard and fast as I could. Madison was close to cumming, and she was letting everybody know it. It was unbelievably hot, and then she came, super hard. I grabbed her and flung her around the other way. She went face down, her legs on the couch and her body hanging off, hands on the rug. It took me a second to figure it, but her perfect little ass was tipped up and I knew she wanted me that way. I got on my knees on the couch, straddled her thighs, pushed my cock back into her pussy and fucked her that way, prone, me over her, both of us hanging off the couch with our hands on the floor, like we were doing some new kind of awesome pushups.

"Yeah, fuck me Mikey!" she said, loud and grunty. "Make me cum again!"

It was a new position for me, but I guess maybe I'd seen something similar on porn. It felt good and natural, though, with my gyrating hips fucking her that way, her pussy so deep and tight, my body shining with sweat like I was having a good workout at the gym.

"Oh yeah...Oh yeah...Oh yeah..." she said, her voice small and overwhelmed. I could tell she was right there again, right on the edge of an orgasm. She came, shaking and grunting, her legs spasming. I'd been fucking her in that position for a good long while, and hadn't noticed the change all around us. The others were done watching. It was totally understandable. I mean, I would have wanted to get in on things, too, but seeing my sister Hanna's tits for the first time, and seeing a cock in her mouth, Blake's cock, was a strange feeling that I'll call a shock even though it wasn't a bad one. My sister, sucking cock. Wow, yeah, it was different. Her tits are kind of fucking awesome, too.

Mia was already naked, with Seth down eating her pussy. I'd long dreamed about seeing her that way, and the reality didn't disappoint. Quiet Laura was topless, too, and taking off her shorts. All the girls looked totally hot.

I guess the party had blown up already, but Laura made sure of it. With Madison still spasming with orgasm, and me still fucking her all the way to my breaking point, I finally pulled out from between those hot little ass cheeks of hers, me yelping out moans and my cock already squirting cum. Laura lunged in, taking all of my gushing cum in her mouth. She was moaning and going wild for it, like it was a drug that instantly tripped her out. It was fucking wild, and her mouth on my cock felt so, so awesome. Jared got behind her, pulled her bikini bottom down onto her thighs and ate out her ass. She totally loved it, keeping my cock in her moaning mouth, sucking me dry. She's always so quiet, I never knew she was wild.

Hanna was naked. At that point everyone was, except for the bikini bottom pulled down around Laura's thighs. I confess I've undressed my sister in my mind more than once, so seeing Hanna that way was more of a confirmation than any other emotion. I mean, seeing her in a bikini so many times sort of gives you the picture, and when she's home without a bra on under a too-small t-shirt it tells you a lot of the tit story, but the crack of her ass was new, and hotter than I expected. Yup, my sister's got a sweet ass. She climbed onto Blake in the big chair, he held his cock upright and she settled down onto it. The strange part was the sounds she made when she started fucking him, moans and happy little words, sexual sounds that I'd never heard before but that were unmistakably my sister.

Laura was still blowing me like a big-time slut, drooling, my cum all over her lips and chin. I couldn't believe I was still hard after cumming so big. I guess it was all the energy and visuals of my first orgy, everybody's first orgy, probably, except maybe for Madison. Part of those energizing visuals was Hanna, her body down now, kissing Blake, her hips fucking him the way Madison had done me. It was a position that gave me and everybody else a clear view of how her pussy was fucking his cock, the pink flesh of her insides grabbing onto the hard shaft on her upstrokes, like it didn't want to let go, and then plunging down, over and over again, with those happy little mumbles tumbling out of her mouth like sexy music. Damn! My sister!

Laura said, "Fuck me" to Jared, so he stopped eating her ass, straightened up and planted his cock deep inside her. She must have been crazy wet because he got in with no trouble, just some happy noises from both of them.

Mia and Seth were fucking, too, doggy style down on the rug. Madison was the only girl without a partner, so she climbed up on the big chair, pressing her pussy against Blake's face while Hanna fucked him. The sight of it, real big-time orgy stuff happening right there to her and the rest of us, made Hanna go a little wild, fucking Blake hard enough that she had to hold her tits from bouncing.

Jared had Laura going off the rails. She couldn't concentrate on blowing me any more, so I knelt on the rug in front of Mia and she sucked me in, deeper than Laura had been able to. "God, Mikey, you're so big," she said, flashing me those beautiful eyes that I'd been looking at for ten years or more. After a few tries she deep-throated me, all the way in while Seth fucked her, his quick thrusts deep and solidly pounding, enough that the flesh of her ass was all jiggly like jello. Each thudding hit jolted right through her to me, her reddening face right against me, lips drooling bubbly spit at the base of my shaft.

"Mia!" Seth moaned loud. "Fuck! "

She pulled off of me, took some gasping breaths and deep throated me again, and I said "Fuck!" too. On the couch, Hanna and Madison pushed Blake flat on his back and Hanna remounted in sort of a sideways cowgirl position, looking straight at Mia ā€” who's truthfully probably the best of her best friends ā€” watching her be spit-roasted by Seth's hard fucking and my cock all the way deep in her throat.

"Fuck Mia. Slut much?" Hanna said.

Mia laughed with me still in her, making her choke and gag. When she pulled off of me there was super stringy saliva all over my cock, dripping from her mouth. With Seth still fucking her she coughed, gasped, and laughed so hard she cried, and Hanna laughed till she cried, too, still fucking like a slut herself, all of her sisterly cuteness and beauty wide open, facing me, her nice bouncy tits and her super trim pussy on full display, like she didn't care anymore. She looked as happy as I can ever remember.

ā€”

The next morning it was bikini tops and shorts again on the girls, and shorts with no shirts on us guys. Everything was kind of quiet, which made me nervous. I wondered if our off the hook party last night was going to screw up our friendships, or maybe even mess up things between my sister and me. The thought of it really bothered me, and I had a feeling it was bothering Hanna, too.

Even Madison was quiet. I was alone with her for a few minutes out on the front porch, both of us drinking coffee to try and straighten out our heads, and she said to me, "You guys probably think I'm a slut, right? I mean, it didn't help that I fucked you right in front of everybody. That was crazy, but...fun, right?"

"So fun," I said. "I mean, I think you're awesome. I wish you lived around here."

"Why?" Madison said, smiling. "Would you date me?"

"Fuck yeah," I said.

"Really? You wouldn't be...embarrassed by me?"

"No. None of us would."

She smiled, but we couldn't talk long, because we had all slept longer than we should have. It was Sunday and we had to be out of the house at 11am, so we all packed up and then we walked on the beach. I went back over to the house with Hanna to meet the landlord guy. He was totally chill again, smiling, asking us how everything was.

"It was awesome. We loved it," Hanna said.

"Nice," he said. "You guys should rent again this fall. It's a lot cheaper after Labor Day, and the weather's still pretty nice."

"Oh, wow," Hanna said, her eyes wide. I could tell she was totally interested. "Yeah, we should, but we won't be around. We'll be back at school," she said.

The guy said, "Tell you what, I like you guys and I like regular customers. If you promise to rent again next year I'll give you my last open weekend this summer, the beginning of August, for...let's say, two-hundred bucks off."

"Oh my God!" Hanna said. "Yes! We'll take it!"

Walking back to the beach with me, after we said goodbye to the guy, she said, "What do you think about...maybe a bigger party next time."

I smiled at her. Ever since we were little I could tell when she had troublemaking on her mind. "Bigger? Like what?"

Looking down the beach a ways, we could see our friends sitting on the sand. "All these guys will want to come back, right?" she said as we walked. "I know Mia and Laura will."

"Really? So you guys...liked it?"

"Liked it?" Hanna said. "Mikey, what the fuck. Weren't you there last night? It was fucking awesome!"

"Good, yeah. No, I was just worried."

"What, are you freaking out because we saw each other? Mikey, that's why it was so great. I mean...didn't you...think so? Should I be worried that I'm fucked up in the head?"

"No, I...loved it," I said. "Don't your friends think it was weird, though?"

"Nope. Why would they? Shit, Mikey, they fucked the shit outta you. Didn't you notice? They've always thought you were totally hot. They're like, crazy happy today. So, will you come back if we do? They'll be bummed if you don't."

"And you?" I said. "Would you be bummed, too?"

"Yeah, of course I would, but I don't want to be. I want us all here. Again."

I smiled, looking at the ground as we walked. "Yeah, all us guys will come back, I'm pretty sure. What about Madison? She probably won't..."

"She's going back to California in a week."

"Yeah," I said.

"So do you think we could do bigger?" Hanna said. "Maybe...two or three more guys and two or three more girls?"

"You know..." I said as we walked, "...without Madison here, it might not be so..."

"Yes it will," Hanna said, reading my mind. "If we want it to be."

I smiled at her again. She had it all figured out. Our own special party house at Gilders Beach, plenty big enough for a whole houseful of us horny sluts. "So," I said, "who do you think might want to...do it?"

"I was thinking, maybe...some more guys from your team?" she said, keeping her eyes down on the beach sand as we walked, not looking into my eyes. "Maybe...DeShawn, and Darnell? Maybe Trevon?"

"Yeah, maybe," I said, smiling. "I'll ask them."

"So which of my friends do you want me to ask?" she said, glancing at me with a friendly smirk I'd seen before.

"Oh, wow," I said. "Maria. And...Grace and Faith."

"Mikey!" Hanna said, looking right at me with her smiling, twinkling eyes. "Twin sisters? Really?"

"Hey, I didn't question your choices," I said.

"No, I'm not questioning," she said, blushing. "Are we awful? I mean...we shouldn't be doing this. Probably not at all, and...not together."

"We're friends," I said, feeling the warm sand in my bare toes as we walked. "I love that."

"I love it, too," Hanna said, smiling sweetly, the way she'd done late in the night, when she was fucking Jared cowgirl and I was fucking Mia doggy style, my sweet sister and I shoulder to shoulder, just inches apart on a double bed. "Really," she said. "I love it, too."

Hanna and I dropped Madison off at the train station on our way home, so she could head back to her friend's place in New York City. Yes, Hanna and I live at home with our parents and a younger brother and sister. Our two older brothers moved out, one of them gone south to Florida.

Our mom was super curious about our weekend, wondering how it all went. She acted strange about it, like she had a feeling there was probably drinking and sex. I wanted to asked her if she'd ever done it; not the sex, but the partying when she was young. I had a feeling she knew all about that kind of thing, and that's why she was acting funny.

Of course we didn't tell Mom much about what happened at the Gilders Beach house, but kind of surprisingly, Hanna seemed to want to talk to me about it. Not just about the fun weekend with friends, but about the sex part. That's what surprised me. As the days went by during that first week after it, she talked a little about it, more and more, so I did, too. Like I've said, we've always been the best friends in the family, so it didn't seem all that strange even though it was. I mean, talking to your year-older hot sister about fucking and oral sex is not exactly normal. But each day we did it it seemed more and more okay to say realer and realer things. It was always Hanna who started it, but she's always been the bigger talker.

By the end of the week she was talking about how awesome Madison and Mia could deep-throat, and that she was trying to learn to do it just as good. Hanna said she was practicing with a dildo, in her room, whenever Mom was out shopping or something. "I want to be able to do it to...you know...your teammates."

"Who, Blake?"

Hanna got shy and blushed. "Yeah, him and...the others."

"You can just say my black friends, you know. I mean, it's totally racist, but..."

"It's not!" she said. "Is it?"

"No, I'm just kidding. I think it's funny though. I mean, they're just guys from school. We're all just friends."

"I know," she said, "but...I don't know, it's different. You don't think it's different for them, when they're with white girls?"

"Yeah, it probably is. So it's equal, then. Nothing to get all wound up about, right?"

"I'm not wound up!" she said. "I'm just...it makes me horny. That's okay, right? If it's racist I'll feel really bad."

"It's not," I said. "It's nice that you worry about it. So...tell me about your dildo."

"What do you want to know about it?"

"What color is it?" I said, smirking.

"It's green," Hanna said, smirking like I was. "What color did you think it was?"

I shrugged. "How big is it?

"I don't know. About your size, I guess. I just ordered a bigger one."

"Oh, nice," I said sarcastically. "Way to make me feel small."

"No, it's not that. My friends sure as hell don't think you're small. You've got nothing to worry about."

"Really? They said something?"

"Mikey, I was there, remember? I saw how you made them feel. If you're insecure about it I can tell you, my dildo feels huge inside me. Like, super nice and full. Deep and everything." Hanna started to blush rosy red and said, "I should probably stop talking now."

She said 'I should probably stop talking now' a lot that week, when we were getting into new territory. She did a lot of blushing that week, too.

The next day, we were out clothes shopping together at the mall, with Mom's credit card. When we were away from people Hanna got us on the topic of sex again. She asked me, "What's your favorite sex position?"

"Doggy probably, for fucking," I said. "Sixty-nine's awesome, too."

"Yeah, they're my favorites, too," she said. "Laura keeps talking about sixty-nining you. She said it was, like, the best thing ever. How'd you get so good at everything? Did you and Emily...?"

"Yeah, but she was pretty shy about most things. I guess I learned stuff from porn and tried it on her, if she'd let me."

"Yeah, I learned a ton from porn," Hanna said. "I've got a fuck buddy at school." It was new information, something I didn't have a clue about before. Hanna looked glad that she'd opened up to me about it.

"Really? Wow. How'd you meet him? He doesn't want to be your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, he kinda wants to, and I kinda want to, but we're keeping it casual for now. It'd kinda suck for both of us to have summers when we couldn't...do anything."

"So he's as big a slut as you are?" I said, smiling.

"I doubt it," Hanna said. "So what do you think about that. About me getting slutty this summer. Tell me honestly."

"I don't know. I mean, it's different, but it's not. You're still just you."

Hanna nodded, smiling sweetly. "Thanks," she said. "It's the same with you. Or didn't you know slutty's not just a girl thing."

"No, I know."

Hanna nodded again. She said, "Fucking a pornstar and two other hot girls all at once. You're a stud slut. Is it weird to say that it makes me proud? I've always been proud of you, but damn Mikey. I mean, as soon as you took off your clothes I felt this super proud sister thing. And the way you fuck, I was, like, What? And you stay way harder than my friend at school. It'd take him an hour or two to get hard again, but you...all you guys were just killin' it. I felt super lucky to be there with you guys. Is that weird?"

"No. I felt lucky, too."

"Do you think it was, like, magic or something?" she said. "I've been wondering. Maybe it was a once in a lifetime kind of thing."

"I don't know. I hope not. You mean, you think maybe that was the best night we'll ever have in our whole lives?"

"God, I hope not," she said. "I mean if it was, it was totally awesome, we killed it, but no, that's why I want to do it again. We gotta prove that it's something we can just do. It can just be that way, right?"

"Yeah, I think so," I said. "You gotta have the right friends, obviously, but there's even cruises you can take. Swinger Cruises."

Hanna's eyes got wide. "No way! Really?"

"Yeah, somebody showed me the website once."

"Okay, now that's cool," she said. "We should do it, when we're older and have some money."

"Yeah, I'm in," I said. "If we're married they gotta be cool with it, though."

"Yeah, well...let's just do that," Hanna said. "We'll marry the right people, or if we don't we can...you and I can just go together. We can get a room with two big beds and just fuck all the hot people on the boat."

"A bunch of them will be old, like Mom and Dad," I said.

Hanna's eyes widened again. "Oh, wow. That's crazy. But yeah, that's all part of it, right?"