Hot Sand: Gilders Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like her, don't you," Hanna said, smirking.

I realized I'd been staring, and Hanna had been watching me.

"Would you ever want to fuck someone her age?" Hanna asked, her stoned eyes twinkling. "I totally think older men are hot."

"You do?" I said.

"Yeah. I've told you that."

I nodded. I guess my stoned brain was more interested in the pizza woman than Hanna, because I was back to staring at her. The woman noticed, and was glancing at me, too.

"Wow," Hanna said. "I'm totally asking her."

"Asking her what?" I said.

"If she wants to come to our party. She's not wearing a ring. Have you imagined fucking her yet, or are you still getting that dress off of her?"

My brain felt like it was swelling and about to pop or something, because of the crazy things Hanna was saying. It was like she was right inside my head, reading my thoughts. The pizza woman was sexy, and the dress did have buttons all down the front. Yeah, my mind was there. What guys' wouldn't have been? I laughed a little, but Hanna's face had that 'getting into trouble' look on it, the one I knew really well. She was nodding, her eyes big. "Yes, right?" she said.

I couldn't answer. Of course it was an interesting idea, but it was crazy. Hanna only sat for my silence for a few seconds, and then she was up, out of her seat, heading for the counter in her bare feet.

"Sorry, just a few more minutes," the woman said to her.

Hanna leaned across the counter, and my eyes went right to her ass. I mean, I was stoned, and it's a stupid hot ass, even if it is my sister's. The bikini she had on was a total thong, so she looked pretty much naked, with every bit of her sweet ass cheeks showing. With my stoned eyes on her, I watched, unable to hear what she was saying to the woman. They talked for what seemed like an hour but was probably only a minute or two.

The woman boxed up our pizzas, so I went up to the counter. Her eyes, dark like Maria's, looked at me differently than before, and I thought I knew why — I was sure that Hanna had blabbed about stuff and now the woman thought I was a dumb-ass stoner, a stupid kid who doesn't know right from wrong. My high was crashing and I felt a little sick. My whole life I've felt that way when Hanna gets me in trouble.

Somewhere in there, between the pizza boxing and the paying, with my mind in a paranoid fog, Hanna introduced us. "Mikey, this is Giulia," she said.

"Oh, wow," I said. "That's...such a nice name."

"She's knows the guy that owns our house," Hanna said.

"He comes in," Giulia, said. "He asks me for dates, but..."

"Oh, wow," Hanna said. "You totally should. I think he's cute."

"Yes, you may be right," Giulia said. "But I work so much. I'm here every day, every night."

"That's why you need some fun tonight," Hanna said. She turned her attention to me. "I told her to just come. We'll be there. We'll tell everyone when we get back to just let her in. Right?"

"Wow," I said, feeling crazy stoned again. "Yeah. I mean...wow."

Giulia smiled and said, "I told Hanna not to expect me. It's nice of you to offer, but..."

"Oh, no! Really?" I said, my emotions slipping out unfiltered. "Maybe...you'll change your mind?"

Giulia looked at me more seriously. "Maybe," she said. "I've never been to...such a party."

"We hope you come," Hanna said, scooping up half the pizza boxes, leaving the rest for me. "Thanks, Giulia," she said. "We'll be back tomorrow probably, for a bunch of sandwiches."

"Wear shoes and a shirt!" Giulia said, smiling.

Outside on the sidewalk, Hanna said, "God, she's totally pretty. How old do you think she is?"

"I don't know. Thirty, maybe?"

"She's forty-two. Mom's only five years older."

"Wow," I said, thinking about how odd it was. "How do you know that? What did you guys talk about?"

"I invited her."

"Yeah, but, why did she tell you how old she is?"

"She said we looked young, but I told her it didn't matter. When I told her there's six of you guys and you're all eighteen and hot, she..." Hanna smiled, "...got a real nice look on her face. Kind of like a 'wow' look. She totally thinks you're hot. I can tell."

"She said she's not coming."

"We'll see," Hanna said. "I feel good that I asked her." Hanna stopped in her tracks. "Oh, wait," she said, piling her five boxes on top of mine. "I'll be right back. I gotta go tell her something."

Hanna ran back to the shop and went inside. I felt the heat of the boxes, smelled the good smells, and my stomach growled from hunger. Just a minute later Hanna was running back, her tits bouncing in her little bikini. "I told her to just come right from work. She can take a shower at the house, maybe with one of you guys. It'll save her some time."

I looked at Hanna like she was crazy.

"What!" she said. "She's all sweaty. She'll probably think she's got to get all ready or something. Women are like that. But anyway, she said she lives right upstairs, so..."

Everything Hanna did, all summer long, surprised me, and being so open and welcoming to a woman we barely knew was just another in a long line of things that amazed me. Here we were, about to have an orgy, with friends, a neighbor, and a former almost-a-sister-in-law, and Hanna was inviting a stranger that my wandering eye had noticed. It was totally crazy, but that was Hanna, especially now that she'd found her inner slut.

As we climbed the front steps of the old house we could hear the throbbing hip hop and sense the energy of a bunch of people just inside the door. We walked in and it was dimly lit inside, just as warm if not warmer than outside, and it smelled of weed. Everyone was happy to see the tall stack of pizza boxes.

"No Jared yet?" Hanna asked.

"He texted me," Seth said. "He's on his way."

"I invited the pizza lady, you guys," Hanna announced. "She's totally pretty, and super nice."

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Blake said. "It's a party house!"

"She won't be here till later," Hanna said, "but if she shows up just let her in. Her name's Giulia."

"Hanna, you just invited her?" Mia said, looking amazed.

"Mikey was making eyes at her, so...yeah."

Mia and Laura both shook their heads at Hanna's fearlessness. They smiled when, with some simple quick moves of her arms, Hanna was suddenly topless. Her goosebumps were clear to see, covering every inch of her, raising the hairs on her arms. Just the tiniest bit of her bikini was left on her, covering her pussy.

"Damn, Hanna!" DeShawn said. "You're savage!"

Hanna smiled, looking shy and bashful, if that's possible when you're boldly leading the way.

The new members of our group — DeShawn, Darnell, Maria and Amber — were all taking glances or looking more openly at Hanna's tits. I guess maybe we all were. Amber was the one who spoke up about it. She was smiling, obviously happy. She said, "You guys are awesome, you and Mikey. Ialways wanted to do that in front of my brother."

"I met him once. He's cute," Hanna said.

"Yeah he is," Amber said. "He's also married to a born-again-Christian, just like your brother Danny."

"So you'll just have to do it when you're alone with him sometime," Hanna said.

"Maybe. You're giving me courage."

That's when one of my biggest dreams came true. Amber reached behind herself, unfastened her bikini top, and her big Jennifer McCarthy tits tumbled out with a slow-motion wobble that left me unable to breathe. I'm talkin' tits with a capital T. So big, so real, so up-out-and-proud, with big beautiful pink nipples that looked carved like sculptures, hardening right before our eyes. Her nipple tips stuck out enough that she could have hung her bikini strap over one if she wanted to.

"Damn!" DeShawn said.

Hanna giggled at him. "DeShawn, honey, do we need to worry about you? You gonna make it?"

"I think your brother's the one who's gonna lose it," Mia giggled.

"I know," Hanna said. "God, Mikey, how long have you been dreaming about seeing those?"

There wasn't a good answer, so I just stood there, feeling stoned again, enough to be scrambled by the sight of Amber's tits but not high enough to act chill about it. It was a weird limbo kind of place, for everybody I think, where things were starting to happen, clothes were starting to come off, but everybody was still kind of nervous and shy, especially the new people. Time was standing still, but it was also rushing at us, all twisted and strange. It was the perfect time to hear Jared, his footsteps creaking up the old wooden front steps. When he came through the door, Hanna went to greet him. "Hi Baby," she said, hugging him. "Come and meet my friends."

Jared looked stunned but happy to be hugged by topless Hanna, and to be pulled over to another, older, bigger titted topless girl. "This is Amber. She used to be my older brother's girlfriend."

"Hi Jared," Amber said.

"Oh my god," Jared said. "Yeah, I remember you."

"Oh, wow, did you have a crush on her, too?" Hanna asked.

Jared didn't answer, but his blushing face told the story. Hanna smiled. "And maybe you know Maria. She was a year ahead of me at school. She lives right up the street from Mikey and me."

"Yeah," Jared said, his eyes glazing over from the shock of having two of our favorite fantasy girls at the party. I knew just how he felt.

"Beer, buddy?" I said, holding a cold one out for him.

"We were just going to pig out on pizza. Did you eat?" Hanna asked.

Jared shook his head. "No."

"Take your shirt off," Hanna said. "Get comfortable."

He kicked off his shoes and took off his shirt, tossing them by his backpack over by the door. Amber's eyes followed him. "Christ, Hanna," she said. "You know where all the cute guys live, huh?"

"I told you you'd be happy," Hanna said, smiling. "Oh my god, I just wanna roll around in your tits. Can I? Later?"

Amber smiled. "You mean they're good for something other than making my back hurt? Sure, you can roll around in them."

We all went into the kitchen and ate pizza. Hanna made her announcement about kicking the party up a few notches. "You guys, I was hoping we could all do something. I bought mushrooms for everybody, a nice medium dose according to the guy who's the expert. I don't know about the rest of you, but me and Mia and Laura have done it before. It's totally fun. I mean, having sex that way is just gonna be the best thing ever."

"You bought them?" Mia said, her eyes wide and sparkly. "For everybody? Oh my God, yeah, lets do it."

"I think it'll be so awesome if everybody's in on it. I'm hoping you'll all want to," Hanna said.

"I'm in," Amber said. "I've always been curious."

"If you girls are in, I'm fuckin' doin' it," DeShawn said.

"Me too," Darnell said.

Pretty soon it was everybody but Maria. She hadn't said a word. Hanna asked her, "Maria, what do you think? You don't have to or anything, but..."

"Is it like...that stuff on the news?" Maria said.

"It's totally natural. It's not, like, addicting or anything. Do you mean opioids? No, it's not like that at all. Not like cocaine. Not like anything chemical. It's just natural and just super fun."

"I read about it, after I tried it," Laura said. "I probably should have read about it before, but...yeah, it's all natural. Not addictive. It's a really old thing. Native Americans used it for ceremonies. They'd take it and dance and celebrate life and stuff."

"Nice, yeah," Hanna said. "That's what we're doing. We're celebrating life. Celebrating this summer that's almost over. Let's all be a sexy family for the weekend, before we go back to school and get boring."

Who could argue with a beautiful topless girl? Turns out no one could, not even Maria. Hanna gave each person their 'shrooms, two pieces for each of the girls, three for us guys. There was some left over, so she said, "I'm saving two for Giulia, if she comes later. I'm taking an extra, because I've done it before and I fuckin' love it. I'll leave the rest of these extras for any of you girls who want a three gram dose instead of two. Even three's not too much I don't think, so..."

"I'll take another," Amber said, smiling, holding her hand out for a third piece.

Mia asked for a third piece, too, and with the feeling of a ceremony, sort of like a holy communion, we all ate them at the same time, washing them down with half-cold beer and warm pizza. Hanna quietly showed me the final two leftover pieces of 'shroom that she held in her hand. She ate one, her fourth, before I could say anything about it maybe being too much for her. Her troublemaker eyes dared me to take the other piece and match her dose. Who can argue with a beautiful topless girl, especially when she's your sister?

"This is fuckin' awesome, you guys," she said. "DeShawn, you better plug the charger into that speaker, we're gonna need it all night long. Wanna dance with me?"

"Fuck yeah," he said.

I'm not sure how it happened. A slow...creeping...change...of...reality. I think a doctor would simply say the drugs were taking effect, and a science geek might call it a warping of time and space, but because it snuck up on us, we were all just in it. Music oozed from the air, and lamplight looked so artificial and yet so perfect. It illuminated things I'd never seen, colors I'd never noticed, colors that moved and became something like rainbows in the hazy, smoky air. When it was passed to me, the warmth of the weed pipe made me want to eat it, like a snack, and the smell and the feel of the bubbles of beer when I tipped the bottle into my mouth, pouring its tingling liquid down my swallowing throat, filled my head with wonder. Voices, and the movement of people, took on a profound, warped beauty. The few times I'd been high on weed didn't prepare me for the soft, super high glory of a mushroom trip. I wondered where it was leading. I mean, how could it possibly get any better?

The living room was full of us again. It felt dark and cocoon-like, so very comfortable even though in reality it was just old, with worn furniture and a frayed rug that needed vacuuming. But there and then, with our minds beautifully altered, it was perfect. It was a spaceship, built to order, holding us in its comfort, keeping the world away.

I was laughing. It was Deshawn's cock. Not funny, but amazing in its thick, girthy blackness, so beautiful as it fucked my sister's wide-open mouth. She took it all, right down her throat, the way she'd been practicing behind closed doors with her bigger-than-me dildo. Seeing her do it to my friend DeShawn was astonishing. All I could do was laugh.

Amber was there, next to me, in a place and at a time where she wasn't, just a split second ago. "Look at you, watching your sister," she said, smiling. "You're dirty. If your brother Danny was dirty I'd probably still be with him." Her words sounded different. Like a slurring, but not. The warpage was her voice. It was my ears. It was both. She smiled at my laughter, and she laughed with it.

If you've never stripped naked in front of beautiful sexy girls while all of you are tripping on 'shrooms, I recommend it. I recommend, too, the feeling of a girl's hand on your hard cock at that moment, a sexual sensation that turned me inside out and upside down, my cock feeling at least a foot long and as warm as hot lava, slipping into a warm mouth, Maria's mouth, while Amber fondled my balls and laughed like the happiest angel.

I have no idea what I said. Words started to blend. Things were being spoken, but moans were growing in volume and importance. DeShawn's music gave us a rhythm, and all of us and the room itself pulsed to its beat. I heard him cum, watched him cum, his creamy white cream mixed with Hanna's saliva, gushing from her lips in a sputtering flow that I could hear, the mess of it leaking out all around his slow thrusting shaft, falling from the succulent blowjob to the floor in sloppy splatting splashes. His hands on Hanna's head...his moans in the air...drifting... staying.

Amber said something about the amazing amount of cum he'd given; said she'd never seen such a thing. I heard Hanna answer, saying, "I wanted it all, but it was too much." Her eyes were wide and different looking. Wild. Hungry. She looked up at Deshawn. "God, baby, you cum like crazy."

There was fucking happening. Lots of skin. Cocks. Pussies. Tits. It all seemed dreamy and perfect. Smooth. That's it. Smooth. As if all of life had lost its rough edges. My corner of it enveloped me. Maria, moaning as she blew me better than I dreamed she would, and Amber, giggling between steamy hot kisses on my lips, kisses with lots of tongue. I let go of my beer bottle, half full, its wet bubbles spilling out onto the floor. I held Amber's head in my hands, our kiss becoming profound, like no other. Her hand was still on my balls, her other on my chest and then up on the back of my neck, holding me to her, each of us holding onto the best kiss of our lives. I came in Maria's mouth just then, as I was eating Amber's delicious mouth and she was eating mine. Amber felt my cumming, moaning, her hand held still, tight against my balls so she could feel the pulses, the cum emptying from me into another dream, a sucking, hungry, swallowing dream that milked me dry, weakening my knees, blowing my mind to the stratosphere.

"Eat my pussy," Amber said, the words swirling, stretching. "Eat it while I eat Maria's."

Normally that would have been a "Wait, what?" moment, but instead it all just happened, smooth, a falling into place that flowed like sweet syrup from a bottle. Amber on her back on the rug, her big tits swelling to her sides, me on my stomach on the floor between her legs, tasting the best flavor I'd ever tasted, the flavor of her wet juices. Maria, on her knees, straddled Amber's blonder-than-blond head, her pussy feeding Amber's still hungry mouth. Maria's hands were on Amber's stomach, not far from my own hungry, starved-for-it mouth. It was true and pure hunger, a brand new and astonishing thing.

Time was warped, so I can't be sure, but female orgasms seemed to happen quickly, with little effort. It was happening all around the room, girls cumming, loud and uninhibited. I wasn't watching, but they sounded like big, deep, beautiful orgasms. And then Amber had hers, her beautiful pussy not squirting but flowing, wetting my mouth enough to drink of it, swallow it, a flavorful, womanly elixir that made me even higher. As she came she screamed into Maria's pussy, triggering my dark-haired dream girl. Her I could watch, my eyes big as my mouth stayed with Amber's pussy. Maria's mind was gone, eyes rolling, mouth open, eking out squealing screams. Her pussy, darkly hairy and well trimmed, looked slippery pink as Amber's mouth and tongue skillfully worked it. Both of their orgasms were powerful, free of any worry or mental restraint. Maria, her body rocked and swaying, straightened up. Still sitting nicely on Amber's face, her moving hips dragging her freshly orgasmed pussy across Amber's mouth, she reached behind herself and took off her last piece of clothing, her bikini top, letting it fall. Looking into my wide eyes, she caressed her tits with her hands, struggling to regain her breath and composure.

"I've never felt like this before," she mumbled. "Oh my God."

Her hips moved faster, grinding her pussy hard against Amber's moaning mouth, and she came again, squeezing her own beautiful tits in her hands as her wild eyes watched mine watching her. The tip of my tongue moved fast on Amber's clit, and she came too, a double whammy double whammy, the likes of which I never would have believed.

So there's a Big Black Cock stereotype. I've talked about it with the guys from my teams. It's truly a myth, I guess, kept going by porn. It probably makes money, though, so why not? And really, porn's full of Big White Cocks, too. But guess what? It turns out my man Darnell was holding back on us. I mean, us guys have all seen each other in the shower, and his dick's bigger than the rest, but you never know how a guy's gonna grow, and he's a grower for sure. Of course it was my sister Hanna who was taking advantage of it, at least when my high-as-fuck head focused in just enough to let me notice. He was fucking her, hard, because she was asking for it, her loud shrieks going quickly and wildly out of control. Darnell seemed to be in a high flying place, a zone of superpower intensity, or maybe he just fucks like a wild man all the time. I'm guessing 'shrooms. Big time. And the same for Hanna, orgasming over and over again, her muscles tightening and shuddering so much I started worrying about her. But no, they were screams of pleasure, for sure, she on her knees, doggy style, her arms held behind her by Darnell's strong hands and arms, his eight or nine — What! — inches pummeling her, deeper, I'm guessing, than she'd ever been fucked before. DeShawn tried to stuff her mouth with his fat six-incher, but she was too far gone.