Hot Sand: Gilders Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,599 Followers

"Oh, God!" she whimpered.

With my mouth eating her pussy and my eyes angled upward, I saw Hanna there, going behind her, taking off Dixie's bra, and then Hanna's hands were on Dixie's soft tits, and Dixie moaned beautifully. Giulia had left us. Behind me, I heard her distinctive moans. Whatever she was doing, she was enjoying it. Hanna moved on, too, leaving Dixie to me, and the noises of the orgy grew. It was blowing up again, so easily.

I nearly made Dixie cum. She shuddered, and whimpered, nearly there. Instead of letting herself go, she pulled me up, kissing my mouth with mad passion, tasting her pussy on it. It was her turn to go to her knees, pulling my shorts down, moaning at the sight of my hardness, moaning again, deeper, when she mouthed it, blowing me in her own special way. It felt totally awesome, her hands tickling me differently, her mouth going at me with wet hunger. She was Mom's age, for sure, but, for reasons I couldn't understand, that only made it hotter.

I looked around at the others. Yes, the party had blown up again, everyone naked, fucking and sucking, threeways and fourways taking shape. We were a twelve person orgy again.

"My God you're beautiful," Dixie said to me, down on her knees, stroking my drool-wet cock, mouthing it, looking up into my eyes. "I want you to fuck me," she said.

I moved us close to the others, with her hands on the arm of the couch, her body bent at the waist. I pushed on her back to arch it downward. Her ass looked amazing that way, big and round, cracked open with a dark asshole and a big-lipped pussy that looked like a fleshy flower, one with dark lips with a wet pink center. She had a complete view of everyone fucking, of her friend Giulia being taken by the black beauty of DeShawn's ripped body. I was down on my knees again, eating Dixie's big ass with my mouth and tongue, going at it like I couldn't get enough, and then I stood and I fucked her, her voice crying out when my cock went so deeply into her.

Jared appeared in front of her, on his knees on the couch cushion. She was a spit-roast — his cock in her mouth, mine in her pussy fucking her deeply, for the longest time. Finally she let herself go, vibrating, shaking and spasming, orgasming wet and sloppy on my cock, with a haunting, crying groan that I'll never forget.

"Wow, Dixie," Hanna said. "You needed that one, huh?"

She needed Deshawn, too, and Darnell's nine-inch monster. And she needed Blake, and Seth, and Jared, all of them taking turns fucking her, all of them hearing her beautiful cries. Her cries were softer, more moaning and beautiful when Giulia ate her pussy, the first time they'd done anything like that, I'm pretty sure. Not surprisingly, it was Darnell who made Dixie scream like a lunatic, his supernatural fucking ability on full display during her second go-around with his huge cock. And then, after pulling me upstairs and into a warm soapy shower with her in the old bathroom, where I fucked her one last time, up against the wall, kissing her, with warm water pouring over us, she got dressed and left. It was just 10pm. She'd spent two wild, action-packed hours with us.

Things gradually shifted to the bedrooms that night, and I think Hanna loved it, all of us freely wandering from room to room, each one with a slightly different sexual atmosphere. "This is like real swinger stuff now," she said to me, her eyes all sparkly happy. Maria and I walked from room to room holding hands, getting involved with whoever and whatever. I had no idea there were so many three-way and four-way and five-way positions to try, so many different kinds of awesome fleshy tangles to get twisted up in.

I didn't fuck Hanna that night, but we didn't avoid oral. If our mouths were near each other, we did what mouths do in those situations, even rolling into a sixty-nine once, with Maria on her knees behind Hanna, helping me eat my crazy sister's pussy and ass. Hanna came super hard that time, and she celebrated the big orgasm by deep-throating me, over, and over, and over again, until I came, all the way up in her throat. Now that she deep-throats she really loves taking a throat-pie from a big cock.

Giulia talked Italian more freely that night. I loved hearing it, her mysterious, unknown words drifting down the hall to the other rooms. I knew what 'certo' was, and 'si.' I heard "Oh, si, lo voglio tutto dentro, tutto quanto! E ora sbattimi! Certo!...Certo!...Certo!...Certo!" and almost understood it, because I'd heard it that morning, when Hanna and me were fucking Giulia in the hall before she went to work. I think she's crazy sexy. I'm so glad we met her, and I'm so glad my sister Hanna went full slutty this summer, taking us all along for the ride.

Two days later, at home, Hanna came into my room with an iPad in her hand. She was wearing just her underwear — white thong panties and a plain white low-cut bra. "Check this out," she said, climbing onto my bed where I was sitting. "You're not gonna believe it."

Hanna had been poking around on Facebook, Liking and Friending Giulia's Pizza shop so she could keep in touch with her, our sexy new Italian friend. Hanna said, "I was looking through her Friends page, looking for Dixie. I found her, but you're not gonna believe it. Her name's not Dixie. It's Patricia. She's the Mayor's wife! The fucking Mayor of Gilders Beach!"

"Holy shit!" I said. Hanna showed me Patricia's facebook page, and it was her, definitely Dixie. We scrolled down through posts and pictures, and we pieced together the truth about Dixie's, or Patricia's, life. Married to the Mayor, she owns and runs a yarn and sewing shop on Main Street in the village, just a block from Giulia's pizza shop. Dixie is a member of the Bell Choir at church, and does other churchy stuff. The wildest thing, though, is that Dixie—I mean Patricia—has twin sons that are my age, and another son two years older. The twins play football, and the Gilders Beach High School team is in my league. I know her sons! I've played against them, one of them was my teammate on the All-County team I made last year!

Hanna laughed at it all. "Oh my God," she said. "The twins look sort of like you, you know. She totally fucked them Saturday night. And all their teammates. You know that was in her head, right?" Hanna was nodding, her eyes big and happy. "Go back to the top. See if she posted anything that night, or the day after."

I scrolled up, and there it was — early on the morning after we'd been together, Dixie had posted a meme. It showed a picture of an old, graying cat touching noses with a smaller, weeks-old puppy, with a bunch of other puppies nearby. I read it aloud:

"New Friends. New memories. New happiness."

Hanna laughed. "That's you! That puppy! And the guys! Oh my God, that's so perfect! You know what that means — she's happy. She's glad she did it."

I nodded. Me being a puppy was kind of strange, but yeah, it was kind of nice.

"What's next?" Hanna asked. "What did she post next?"

It was another meme, a picture of a beach and the blue ocean, with the words...

The Secret to Happiness.

Fun People to Love.

Fun Things to Do.

Fun Things to Look Forward To.

"She totally wants to do it again," Hanna said, smirking. "She's got your big cock on her mind."

"Not me," I said. "Darnell, probably."

"Nope. You. She didn't take him to the shower. What did you two do in there? Did you fuck her again?"

Hanna was shoulder to shoulder with me, sitting on my bed. She moved the iPad a little, looking at what I'd been hiding. "Look at you, all hard just thinking about it!" she said, smiling, her eyes sparkling. "It's crazy how sexy life is, isn't it?"

I nodded. My mind was swirling with thoughts of Dixie Patricia, my mom and her friends and the other team moms, all of them Dixie's age. I thought of Giulia, Mia and Laura, Amber, my new girlfriend Maria, and my crazy, wonderfully slutty sister Hanna. It was a beautiful stew of horny thoughts. For some reason the image of Hanna that was stuck in my head was the view of her ass and pussy, when she climbed the stairs naked, a few steps ahead of me. All through our life together, and definitely when it comes to sexual adventure, she's always been a few steps ahead.

There on my bed, Hanna put her hand on the crotch of my athletic shorts, massaging my hard cock through the soft material. She said, "I'll blow you here, just this one time, but we can't be doing this stuff here at home."

And then my cock was out, in Hanna's warm hand. She showed off her deep-throat skills some more, and I had a drug-trip flashback. I've heard of them. Turns out they're awesomely real.

riverboy
riverboy
4,599 Followers